奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 894|回复: 0

[北京语言大学]18秋《阅读(IV)》作业3(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-23 04:13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[北京语言大学]18秋《阅读(IV)》作业3
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,In an Indianapolis neighborhood where some teenage girls flaunt pregnancies like new hairdos, Aisha Fields is unabashedly square: She plans to abstain from sex until she marries.
"Most of my friends already have babies," says Aisha, a high school junior and abstinence mentor. "Being pregnant is a fashion. Girls go around bragging:'I'm three months (pregnant).' They think it's cool."
With 1 million US teens becoming pregnant every year, and 13 percent of all American babies born to teens, Aisha's "just-say-no" attitude is a policymaker's dream come true.
Federal and state officials are banking on such an attitude as they launch a new campaign to shrink the ranks of unwed teenage moms. On Oct. 1, the government will begin dispensing some of the nearly $850 million earmarked under the welfare-reform law over five years for teaching abstinence and preventing out-of-wedlock births.
But experts say there is no research to suggest that abstinence-only education will succeed. In contrast, more comprehensive programs that cover contraception, family planning, and communication skills can help delay sexual involvement by teens, according to a study by the National Campaign to Prevent Pregnancy in Washington.
"It seems foolish to be tossing away all this money without knowing whether it will work," says Lisa Kaeser, a senior associate at the Alan Guttmacher Institute, a Washington-based nonprofit group that researches reproductive health.
But experts agree the latest campaign against teen pregnancy marks a big improvement over older policies in one fundamental respect: It emphasizes prevention.
Questionisa Kaiser's attitude towards the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy is __________.
A、affirmative
B、negative
C、doubtful
D、prudent

第2题,To create a supercell, take a storm where wind speed increases with height, while wind direction veers; a situation in which updraughts and downdraughts within the thunderstorm can support each other's existence rather than cancel each other out. It is as winds blow into this turbulent region from three to five kilometers up that a low-pressure section of the storm may begin to rotate.
The rotation of this part of the storm (known as a mesocyclone) causes the air pressure to fall some more, prompting wind lower down to flow into the storm and speed up upwards. This creates a spinning updraught which high-level winds in the storm can boost in the same way that wind blowing across the top of a chimney does wonders for drawing up an open fire.
You're not yet looking at a tornado, though if you're watching this particular storm develop you might start looking for a getaway car -especially if the storm begins to change shape. When mid-to upper-level winds upwind of the storm encounter the supercell, some are forced to detour round it. They converge again downwind, moulding the storm clouds into an ominous anvil-shape in the process. But while some wind goes round the mesocyclone, some runs full square into this meteorological brick wall and is forced downward, creating a "rear flank downdraught" (RFD) which many experts believe is what makes or breaks a tornadic storm.
It's when an RFD tries to swing around the base of the storm, narrowing the area of wind flowing into the updraught and increasing its spin (in the same way figure skaters when their arms are pulled in) that you might want to get into your getaway car. If you're anywhere beneath whirling piece of meteorological give and take-a funnel cloud-you are in a bad, dangerous place known to stormchasers as "the bear cage". It's where, if the funnel cloud sticks around long enough for the updraught to touchdown on terra firma, you will find yourself on the inside of a tornado.
Question:What can be inferred from the third paragraph?
A、If an updraught is created, tornado appears.
B、A tornado comes into being when a RFD is created.
C、RFD is created if winds go round the mesocyclone.
D、When meeting supercell, winds will blow in all directions.

第3题,He stood waving until the train was out of ____.
A、sight
B、glimpse
C、scene
D、reach

第4题,Young people should have the right to control and direct their own learning, that is, to decide what they want to learn, and when, where, how, how much, how fast, and with what help they want to learn it. To be still more specific, I want them to have the right to decide if, when, how much, and by whom they want to be taught and the right to decide whether they want to learn in a school and if so which one and for how much of the time.
No human right, except the right to life itself, is more fundamental than this. A person's freedom of learning is part of his freedom of thought, even more basic than his freedom of speech. If we take from someone his right to decide what he will be curious about, we destroy his freedom of thought. We say, in effect, you must think not about what interests and concerns you, but about what interests and concerns us.
This right of each of us to control our own learning is now in danger. When we put into our laws the highly authoritarian notion that someone should and could decide what all young people were to learn and beyond that, could do whatever might seem necessary (which now includes dosing them with drugs) to compel them to learn it, we took a long step down a very steep and dangerous path. The requirement that a child go to school, for about six hours a day, 180 days a year, for about ten years, whether or not he learns anything there, whether or not he already knows it or could learn it faster or better somewhere else, is such a gross violation of civil liberties that few adults would stand for it. But the child who resists is treated as a criminal. With this requirement we created an industry, an army of people whose whole work was to tell young people what they had to learn and to try to make them learn it. Some of these people, wanting to exercise even more power over others, or to be even more "helpful," are now beginning to say, "If compulsory education is good for children, why wouldn't it be good for everyone? If it is a good thing, how can there be too much of it?"
They are beginning to talk, as one man did on a nationwide TV show, about "womb-to-tomb" schooling. If hours of homework every night are good for the young, why wouldn't they be good for us all-they would keep us away from the TV set and other frivolous pursuits. Some group of experts, somewhere, would be glad to decide what we all ought to know and then very so often check up on us to make sure we knew it-with, of course, appropriate penalties if we did not.
Question:The current compulsory education system for children ________ most adults.
A、works well with
B、is not liked by
C、is accepted by
D、is understood by

第5题,The story was said to have been based on the information from a reliable ____.
A、source
B、foundation
C、origin
D、basis

第6题,Only guests of the hotel enjoy the  ____ of using the private beach.
A、privilege
B、possibility
C、favor
D、advantage

第7题,Education is not an end but a(n) ____ to an end.
A、means
B、solution
C、measure
D、idea

第8题,After this first burst of creative energy, the Americans went along, North and South, for about a century with little change in their naming-habits. Biblical names continued to give color in New England, but elsewhere it was particularly true with women's names, in the middle and southern colonies, and the excessive use of Elizabeth, Ann, Mary, and Sarah was only saved by the also liberal use of variations such as Betsy, Sally, Nanny, Nancy, and Molly.
The great German immigration of the early eighteenth century had some influence. Johann, often shortened to Hans, was by far the commonest name among these Germans, with Jocob and Heinrich following. Except where people continued to talk German, these names were rapidly Anglicized, and so increased the popularity of John, Jocob, and Henry. The Scotch-Irish immigration also exerted an influence by building up the already popular James, and adding Alexander and Archibald.
About 1740 the use of middle names began to grow. Probably the Germans had some influence here, for they generally, even as immigrants, bore two given names, of which the first was usually Johann. Another strong influence was family pride, which led to the desire to preserve the mother's family name. Purely practical, as the towns grew larger, was the need to distinguish a man more clearly from others bearing the same names. Once started, the custom grew steadily to popularity until by 1850 the man without a middle name was in a small minority, as he has since remained. The use of the middle name soon produced another typical American habit. Since the full signature of three names was too long for practical purposes, men began to use merely the middle initial, and eventually the typical American was John Q. Public.
In England, on the other hand, such a form is not used. An Englishman has to be J. Q. Public, J. Qincy Public, or John Quicy Public.
Question:About 1740,  ________.
A、the Germans began to use two given names
B、the Germans became practical and used different names
C、the Germans liked to preserve the mother's family name
D、the Germans' habit of using  middle names began to influence the naming habit in America

第9题,I'm very sorry ____ the whole morning. I forgot the appointment.
A、to keep you wait
B、to have kept you waiting
C、to keey you waiting
D、to keep you to wait

第10题,____ at the station, John found the train had just left.
A、On reaching
B、On arrival
C、At reaching
D、At arrival

第11题,We're late. I expect the film ____ by the time we get to the cinema.
A、had already started
B、have alreay started
C、will already have started
D、have already been started

第12题,Also serving to produce a distinctive usage was the practice of distinguishing a son from a father by the use of Junior. This typically American practice began in the middle of the eighteenth century when most gentlemen had some knowledge of Latin and were familiar with the use of the term Junior, translated often into English as "the younger," as applied to such Latin worthies as Cato and Pliny. The practice was so well established by 1776 that three signers of the Declaration added the Jr. Agai. British custom has been different; the second of a pair of great statesmen is known as William Pitt, the younger.
Still another important movement beginning around 1750 was the rise of the name Charles. Earlier, Charles is hardly found at all in New England, and is rare in the other colonies. After that its growth was not only steady but even spectacular. By 1850 it had become one of the commonest names, and it has remained close to the top since that time. Its curious nickname, Chuck, is typically American.
Almost at an equal pace with the rise of Charles, the use of Biblical names, even in New England, began to fall off. Ebenezer, and even Samuel and Benjamin, came to have about them an old-fashioned aura.
The facts are clear enough; the causes remain obscure. Immigration probably had little to do with such changes. English influence, at the ideal level, may have helped the growth of Charles. During these same decades the name was increasing in popularity there, where Sir Charles Grandison was a much read novel and Bonie Prince Charlie had given the name a renewed vogue among those who still held sentimentally to the Stuarts. But most of the other new developments seem to be wholly native and even to run counter to British practice.
Question:The final paragraph mainly discusses ________.
A、how novels helped the popularity of certain names
B、new developments in naming habits of Americans
C、immigration and naming habits of Americans
D、Charles, the most popular name in America

第13题,Young people should have the right to control and direct their own learning, that is, to decide what they want to learn, and when, where, how, how much, how fast, and with what help they want to learn it. To be still more specific, I want them to have the right to decide if, when, how much, and by whom they want to be taught and the right to decide whether they want to learn in a school and if so which one and for how much of the time.
No human right, except the right to life itself, is more fundamental than this. A person's freedom of learning is part of his freedom of thought, even more basic than his freedom of speech. If we take from someone his right to decide what he will be curious about, we destroy his freedom of thought. We say, in effect, you must think not about what interests and concerns you, but about what interests and concerns us.
This right of each of us to control our own learning is now in danger. When we put into our laws the highly authoritarian notion that someone should and could decide what all young people were to learn and beyond that, could do whatever might seem necessary (which now includes dosing them with drugs) to compel them to learn it, we took a long step down a very steep and dangerous path. The requirement that a child go to school, for about six hours a day, 180 days a year, for about ten years, whether or not he learns anything there, whether or not he already knows it or could learn it faster or better somewhere else, is such a gross violation of civil liberties that few adults would stand for it. But the child who resists is treated as a criminal. With this requirement we created an industry, an army of people whose whole work was to tell young people what they had to learn and to try to make them learn it. Some of these people, wanting to exercise even more power over others, or to be even more "helpful," are now beginning to say, "If compulsory education is good for children, why wouldn't it be good for everyone? If it is a good thing, how can there be too much of it?"
They are beginning to talk, as one man did on a nationwide TV show, about "womb-to-tomb" schooling. If hours of homework every night are good for the young, why wouldn't they be good for us all-they would keep us away from the TV set and other frivolous pursuits. Some group of experts, somewhere, would be glad to decide what we all ought to know and then very so often check up on us to make sure we knew it-with, of course, appropriate penalties if we did not.
Question:According to the passage, it is most fundamental that young people should have the freedom of _______ .
A、speech
B、thought
C、learning
D、curiosity

第14题,Yhudi Menuhin, who died in Berlin on March 12, 1999, at the age of 82, was a child prodigy who fulfilled his promise to become one of the world's foremost violinists before extending his range to teaching and conducting.
The gently spoken U.S.-born virtuoso became as renowned for his devotion to humane causes as for his mastery of the violin.
The spotlight has been on him since his debut at seven in 1924. By the time he was 13, he had performed in Paris, London and New York. In Berlin, his performance prompted physicist Albert Einstein to exclaim, "Now I know there is a God in Heaven."
Reportedly the world's highest paid musician in the 1930s, his striving for perfection made him a legend. Menuhin said the violin made its own demands, "Almost like a pagan goddess, exacting a certain tribute."
When he was 38, one New York newspaper wrote, "The freshness and unique purity of his playing is exhilarating. No other violinist has such speaking eloquence in the tone alone."
He gave up public violin performances in his 70s. His hearing was a little impaired by then and he had taken on many more interests. But his conducting was still full of energy and his travel schedule grueling.
"I feel that what I've learned in music I can apply to a wide repertoire, which is fun because I am exploring new terrain," he said in an interview at the time of his 80th birthday.
"But I feel no desire now to spend hours working away again at something which I myself in the past and other people can play far better than I can now. I don't see the point."
A British citizen since 1985 and a life peer since 1993-Baron Menuhin of Stoke d'Abernon in the County of Surrey-he had a school in England and an academy in Switzerland for young musicians, whom he often conducts.
He has also helped found various musical festivals, held the Nehru Peace Prize and was a goodwill ambassador for UNESCO.
While pursuing interests such as the environment, organic farming, alternative medicine, education and the plight of gypsies, he sticks to a long-standing healthy diet and yoga.
"I don't squander my energies. Keep myself in fairly good trim. I stand on my head every morning. Conducting is a wonderful exercise because it uses every faculty," he says.
Question:Which of the following is Not mentioned in the passage?
A、Menuhin became a British subject in 1980s.
B、Menuhin was made a baron in 1990s.
C、Menuhin ran some schools for young musicians.
D、Menuhin tried to succeed in every field and all the time.

第15题,Yhudi Menuhin, who died in Berlin on March 12, 1999, at the age of 82, was a child prodigy who fulfilled his promise to become one of the world's foremost violinists before extending his range to teaching and conducting.
The gently spoken U.S.-born virtuoso became as renowned for his devotion to humane causes as for his mastery of the violin.
The spotlight has been on him since his debut at seven in 1924. By the time he was 13, he had performed in Paris, London and New York. In Berlin, his performance prompted physicist Albert Einstein to exclaim, "Now I know there is a God in Heaven."
Reportedly the world's highest paid musician in the 1930s, his striving for perfection made him a legend. Menuhin said the violin made its own demands, "Almost like a pagan goddess, exacting a certain tribute."
When he was 38, one New York newspaper wrote, "The freshness and unique purity of his playing is exhilarating. No other violinist has such speaking eloquence in the tone alone."
He gave up public violin performances in his 70s. His hearing was a little impaired by then and he had taken on many more interests. But his conducting was still full of energy and his travel schedule grueling.
"I feel that what I've learned in music I can apply to a wide repertoire, which is fun because I am exploring new terrain," he said in an interview at the time of his 80th birthday.
"But I feel no desire now to spend hours working away again at something which I myself in the past and other people can play far better than I can now. I don't see the point."
A British citizen since 1985 and a life peer since 1993-Baron Menuhin of Stoke d'Abernon in the County of Surrey-he had a school in England and an academy in Switzerland for young musicians, whom he often conducts.
He has also helped found various musical festivals, held the Nehru Peace Prize and was a goodwill ambassador for UNESCO.
While pursuing interests such as the environment, organic farming, alternative medicine, education and the plight of gypsies, he sticks to a long-standing healthy diet and yoga.
"I don't squander my energies. Keep myself in fairly good trim. I stand on my head every morning. Conducting is a wonderful exercise because it uses every faculty," he says.
Question:The above passage discusses ___________.
A、how Menuhin worked hard to succeed
B、the legend of Menuhin
C、Menuhin as a musician
D、Menuhin as a successful violinist and a statesman

第16题,You'd better let the children read such books ____ will make them
better and cleverer.
A、which
B、that
C、/
D、as

第17题,Do you think there would be less conflict in the world if all people ____ the same language?
A、spoke
B、speak
C、had spoken
D、will speak

第18题,There are of course, the happy few who find a savor in their daily job: the Indiana stonemason, who looks upon his work and sees that it is good; the Chicago piano tuner, who seeks and finds the sound that delights; the bookbinder, who saves a piece of history; the Brooklyn fireman, who saves a piece of life ... But don't these satisfactions, like Jude's hunger for knowledge, tell us more about the person than about his task? Perhaps. Nonetheless, there is a common attribute here: a meaning to their work well over and beyond the reward of the paycheck.
For the many, there is a hardly concealed discontent. The blue-collar blues is no more bitterly sung than the white-collar moan. "I'm a machine," says the spot-welder. "I'm caged," says the bank teller, and echoes the hotel clerk. "I'm a mule," says the steelworker. "A monkey can do what I do," says the receptionist. "I'm less than a farm implement," says the migrant worker. "I'm an object," says the high-fashion model. Blue collar and white call upon the identical phrase: "I'm a robot." "There is nothing to talk about," the young accountant despairingly enunciates. It was some time ago that John Henry sang, "A man ain't nothin' but a man." The hard, unromantic fact is: he died with his hammer in his hand, while the machine pumped on. Nonetheless, he found immortality. He is remembered.
As the automated pace of our daily jobs wipes out name and face-and, in many instances, feeling-there is a sacrilegious question being asked these days. To earn one's bread by the sweat of one's brow has always been the lot of mankind. At least, ever since Eden's slothful couple was served with an eviction notice, the scriptural precept was never doubted, not out loud. No matter how demeaning the task, no matter how it dulls the senses and breaks the spirit, one must work. Or else.
Lately there has been a questioning of its "work ethic" especially by the young. Strangely enough, it has touched off profound grievances in others, hitherto devout, silent, and anonymous. Unexpected precincts are being heard from in a show of discontent. Communiques from the assembly line are frequent and alarming; absenteeism. On the evening bus, the tense, pinched faces of young file clerks and elderly secretaries tell us more than we care to know. On the expressways, middle management men pose without grace behind their wheels as they flee city and job.
Question:The second paragraph reveals that ________.
A、everyone is working hard
B、most people cannot get satisfaction from their work
C、people are robots
D、people are immortalized and remembered through their work

第19题,In order to buy her house she had to obtain a ____ from the bank.
A、finance
B、capital
C、loan
D、debt

第20题,There are of course, the happy few who find a savor in their daily job: the Indiana stonemason, who looks upon his work and sees that it is good; the Chicago piano tuner, who seeks and finds the sound that delights; the bookbinder, who saves a piece of history; the Brooklyn fireman, who saves a piece of life ... But don't these satisfactions, like Jude's hunger for knowledge, tell us more about the person than about his task? Perhaps. Nonetheless, there is a common attribute here: a meaning to their work well over and beyond the reward of the paycheck.
For the many, there is a hardly concealed discontent. The blue-collar blues is no more bitterly sung than the white-collar moan. "I'm a machine," says the spot-welder. "I'm caged," says the bank teller, and echoes the hotel clerk. "I'm a mule," says the steelworker. "A monkey can do what I do," says the receptionist. "I'm less than a farm implement," says the migrant worker. "I'm an object," says the high-fashion model. Blue collar and white call upon the identical phrase: "I'm a robot." "There is nothing to talk about," the young accountant despairingly enunciates. It was some time ago that John Henry sang, "A man ain't nothin' but a man." The hard, unromantic fact is: he died with his hammer in his hand, while the machine pumped on. Nonetheless, he found immortality. He is remembered.
As the automated pace of our daily jobs wipes out name and face-and, in many instances, feeling-there is a sacrilegious question being asked these days. To earn one's bread by the sweat of one's brow has always been the lot of mankind. At least, ever since Eden's slothful couple was served with an eviction notice, the scriptural precept was never doubted, not out loud. No matter how demeaning the task, no matter how it dulls the senses and breaks the spirit, one must work. Or else.
Lately there has been a questioning of its "work ethic" especially by the young. Strangely enough, it has touched off profound grievances in others, hitherto devout, silent, and anonymous. Unexpected precincts are being heard from in a show of discontent. Communiques from the assembly line are frequent and alarming; absenteeism. On the evening bus, the tense, pinched faces of young file clerks and elderly secretaries tell us more than we care to know. On the expressways, middle management men pose without grace behind their wheels as they flee city and job.
Question:The final paragraph discusses _________.
A、people's discontent with their work
B、unexpected precincts
C、absenteeism
D、escape from city

第21题,____ in a peasant family, Jack always likes farm work.
A、Brought in
B、Brought up
C、Brought about
D、Brought out

第22题,Forty to sixty percent of genetically modified organisms are finding their way to the produce departments. That process involves taking a gene from one plant or animal and putting it in another. "So now, we make these changes in the laboratory and put these changes back into corn by the new technology," Dr. Curtis Hannah said.Not all consumers are pleased that researchers are tinkering with food that finds its way to American dinner tables. Opponents say that some produce is laced with pesticide to make them drug resistant. Labeling advocate Jodette Green said that foods that have been genetically engineered need to be labeled.A Massachusetts watchdog group said that a local supermarket chain is selling a pancake mix containing genetically engineered ingredients that aren't listed on the label.News Center 5's Rhondella Richardson reports that MassPIRG launched its Safe Food Campaign on Thursday, calling for accurate labeling and better testing of genetically modified food.MassPIRG said that packages of Shaw's Pancake Mix contain GM food, but they aren't labeled as such. "There's no info about the potentially dangerous DNA contained in this pancake mix," Jill Rubin of MassPIRG said at an afternoon press conferenceCereal and many soy and corn products are genetically modified, but they often don't say so on the label. There are not rules or regulations requiring such information on nutrition labels.MassPIRG believes that childhood ear and sinus infections could soon be incurable and that the consumption of genetically engineered food creates more food allergies.Shaw's pancake mix has not caused any known health problems, but many feel that better labeling shouldn't be too hard for a store to swallow. "I want to know what's in everything I buy," shopper Alexander Grieco said. "I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol."MassPIRG targeted Shaw's Supermarkets in its campaign because the Shaw's parent company in London has voluntarily removed all genetically engineered ingredients from its store brand products.A local Shaw's spokesperson said that in England, there was a lack of direction from the government on what to do when consumers questioned product safety. The Food and Drug Administration has found nothing unsafe so far, and Shaw's awaits direction from the FDA before any product is recalled.
Question:Shaw's Supermarkets _________.
A、are based in England
B、are based in Massachusetts
C、take the same measure both in Massachusetts and in London
D、take all the genetically engineered foods off their shelves

第23题,They discussed the problem three or four times and finally came to ____.
A、end
B、conclusion
C、result
D、judgment

第24题,I'm very ____ to you for your help.
A、grateful
B、agreeable
C、pleased
D、satisfied

第25题,Forty to sixty percent of genetically modified organisms are finding their way to the produce departments. That process involves taking a gene from one plant or animal and putting it in another. "So now, we make these changes in the laboratory and put these changes back into corn by the new technology," Dr. Curtis Hannah said.Not all consumers are pleased that researchers are tinkering with food that finds its way to American dinner tables. Opponents say that some produce is laced with pesticide to make them drug resistant. Labeling advocate Jodette Green said that foods that have been genetically engineered need to be labeled.A Massachusetts watchdog group said that a local supermarket chain is selling a pancake mix containing genetically engineered ingredients that aren't listed on the label.News Center 5's Rhondella Richardson reports that MassPIRG launched its Safe Food Campaign on Thursday, calling for accurate labeling and better testing of genetically modified food.MassPIRG said that packages of Shaw's Pancake Mix contain GM food, but they aren't labeled as such. "There's no info about the potentially dangerous DNA contained in this pancake mix," Jill Rubin of MassPIRG said at an afternoon press conferenceCereal and many soy and corn products are genetically modified, but they often don't say so on the label. There are not rules or regulations requiring such information on nutrition labels.MassPIRG believes that childhood ear and sinus infections could soon be incurable and that the consumption of genetically engineered food creates more food allergies.Shaw's pancake mix has not caused any known health problems, but many feel that better labeling shouldn't be too hard for a store to swallow. "I want to know what's in everything I buy," shopper Alexander Grieco said. "I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol."MassPIRG targeted Shaw's Supermarkets in its campaign because the Shaw's parent company in London has voluntarily removed all genetically engineered ingredients from its store brand products.A local Shaw's spokesperson said that in England, there was a lack of direction from the government on what to do when consumers questioned product safety. The Food and Drug Administration has found nothing unsafe so far, and Shaw's awaits direction from the FDA before any product is recalled.
Question:According to the article, MassPIRG is an organization ___________.
A、in favor of genetically engineered foods
B、not optimistic about genetically engineered foods
C、politically-oriented
D、responsible for testing genetically engineered food

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:31 , Processed in 0.096481 second(s), 19 queries .