奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1218|回复: 0

[四川农业大学]《英语Ⅰ》18年12月作业考核(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-10 23:12:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[四川农业大学]《英语Ⅰ》18年12月作业考核
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,It was his rudeness in the interview_____probably lost him the jod.
A、which.
B、since.
C、that.
D、what.

第2题,You may depend on_____that he will turn up in time.
A、it.
B、me.
C、which.
D、them.

第3题,It was lack of money, not of effort,_____defeated their plan.
A、which.
B、as.
C、that.
D、what.

第4题,An unexpected accident resulted_____ Bill's death.
A、of.
B、in.
C、from.
D、to.

第5题,Even the doctor couldn't ______________ Tom to give up smoking.
A、prepare
B、persuade
C、promise
D、pray

第6题,Please let me know_____he comes.
A、for a moment.
B、in a moment.
C、the moment.
D、at the moment.

第7题,His sitting room is lined with books,_____he has ever read.
A、none of which.
B、of which.
C、none of.
D、none.

第8题,_____ come and join us.
A、Do
B、Will
C、May
D、Not

第9题,It was_____back home after the test.
A、not until midnight did he go.
B、until midnight that he didn't go.
C、not until midnight that he went.
D、until midnight when he didn't go.

第10题,Everyone knows that_____is dangerous to play with fire, but_____is difficult is to prevent children from playing with fire.
A、it, it.
B、what, what.
C、it, what.
D、what, it.

第11题,The salesman_____the new medicine to show customers how well it works.
A、tried over.
B、tried on.
C、tried out.
D、tried off.

第12题,One must live in the country for many years in order to_____citizenship.
A、appeal to.
B、accept.
C、approve of.
D、apply for.

第13题,How beautifully she sings! I have never heard_____voice.
A、a better.
B、a best.
C、the better.
D、the best.

第14题,The teacher told Bob that if he started working hard right now, he still ___________ of passing the final exam.
A、stood chance
B、held chance
C、stood by chance
D、stood a chance

第15题,Someone is at the door. _____must be Mr. Black.
A、He.
B、It.
C、This.
D、That.
A

第16题,What do you think of Mr. Yang's proposal that we_____for an English evening?
A、will put on a day.
B、put on a day.
C、are putting on a day.
D、had better put on a day.

第17题,It was just in the room_____he was born_____he die##
A、where, which.
B、that, that.
C、where, that.
D、which, that.
C

第18题,I was paid last week, but I can't remember the exact_____of money.
A、number.
B、quality.
C、amount.
D、altitude.

第19题,-Excuse me, I want to have my TV fixed, but I can't find a repair shop.
-I know_____nearby. Come on, I'll show you.
A、one.
B、it.
C、some.
D、that.

第20题,There is not much time left; so I'll tell you about it_____.
A、in short.
B、in detail.
C、in brief.
D、in all.

第21题,_____that caused him to serve dinner two hours later than usual.
A、It was we being late.
B、It was our being late.
C、It was we were too late.
D、It was because we were late.

第22题,Hardly_____his work when the telephone rang.
A、he finished
B、he had finished
C、did he finish.
D、had he finish.

第23题,Would you please help me to _______ up the present for the old gentleman?
A、wrap
B、bind
C、cover
D、send

第24题,For miles around us there was nothing but a desert, without a single plant_____.
A、on earth.
B、at a distance.
C、in sight.
D、in place.

第25题,Yes,_____is difficult to find a job nowadays, but_____is more difficult is try to find such a job with a high salary but few things to do.
A、it, it.
B、what, what.
C、it, what.
D、what, it.
C

第26题,Tom has three_____.
A、brother-in-law
B、brothers-in-law
C、brothers-in-laws
D、brother-in-law's

第27题,-How was_____they discovered the entrance to the underground palace?
-Totally by chance.
A、it that.
B、he that.
C、it when.
D、he which.

第28题,The doctor listened carefully_____he might discover exactly what the patient neede##
A、so as that.
B、in case.
C、providing.
D、in order that.

第29题,The box is _____ heavy for the girl _____ carry.
A、too, to
B、to, too
C、so, that
D、no, to

第30题,You can improve your writing by keeping a_____.
A、diary.
B、dairy.
C、dictation.
D、calendar.

第31题,When I begin to look back on all friends whom I have had, I quickly came to the conclusion that Jerry was the most important and had the greatest effect upon my life. His family moved to my block when I was only 10. Jerry was 15 at the time, but the fact that he was so much older than me seemed to make no difference to him. I was very glad that he liked me. We took long walks together, on which he would tell me stories he had heard form TV and radio programs.But as months went by, a change came into our friendship. Jerry almost stopped coming by the house, and every time I went to his house or telephoned, he put me off with some excuses such as "I'm studying now" or "I've got some jobs to do for Mum". When we passed on the street, he would still give me a warm smile and friendly wave with a "Hi, kid", but he would hardly ever stop to talk. Finally I realized that he was no longer interested in me and that his taste had changed. I noticed him with a girl once in a while and several times saw him going out in his family's car on a Friday or Saturday night. I simply couldn't understand what was so great about girls and parties.    But I was hurt when he finally made me know that our friendship was at an end. Of course he didn't really mean to hurt me, but it was a long time before I realized that it was an age problem that caused the break. There were a world of differences between the ideas and interests of a 17-year-old and a 12-year-old. Now that I'm over sixteen myself, I realized this, and the hurt I got then has become happy memories of the good times we were once together. I wonder if millions of other boys and girls have had a similar experience.
正确资料:

第32题,One day in 1965, when I was a library worker at school, a teacher came to me. She had a student who finished his work before all the others and needed something more difficult for him to do. "Could you help me in the library?" she asked. I said, "Send him along."Soon, a golden-haired boy appeared. "Do you have a job for me?" he asked. I told him about a system for sorting books. He picked up the idea immediately. Then I showed him some cards for some unreturned books that I thought had been returned but not recorded. Maybe some books were put on wrong places. He said, "Is it a kind of a detective(侦探)job?" I answered yes, and then began his work.He had found three books with wrong cards by the time his teacher opened the door and said, "Time for rest!" he argued for finishing the finding job, but the teacher won. The next morning, he arrived early, "I want to finish these books," he said. At the end of the day, when he asked to work with me more often, it was easy for me to say yes.After a few weeks I found a note on my desk, inviting me to dinner at the boy's home. At the end of a pleasant evening, his mother declared that the family would be moving to another school. Her son's first concern, she said, was leaving the library. "Who will find the lost books?" he asked. When the time came, it was hard to say goodbye. Though at the beginning he had seemed an ordinary boy, his strong feeling of interest had made him different.    Do you know who he is? This boy became a great man of the Information Age: Bill Gates.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:37 , Processed in 0.135959 second(s), 19 queries .