奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1559|回复: 0

[四川农业大学]《英语Ⅱ》18年12月作业考核(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-10 23:13:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[四川农业大学]《英语Ⅱ》18年12月作业考核
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,The film_____a great success and brought in a large profit to the cinema.
A、appreciated
B、enjoyed
C、won.
D、seized

第2题,Tim is such a good boy_____all the teachers like him.
A、that.
B、who.
C、as.
D、whom.

第3题,-Why does the stream smell terrible?
-Because large quantities of water_____.
A、have polluted
B、is being polluted
C、has been polluted
D、have been polluted

第4题,A woman with a bleeding hand hurried in and asked, "Is there a hospital around_____I can get some medicine for my wounded hand?"
A、that.
B、which.
C、where.
D、what.

第5题,He is not so much _______ a help as I thought he would be.
A、of
B、in
C、at
D、as

第6题,The manager introduced the rules that she would like to see_____the next year.
A、establish.
B、establishing.
C、established
D、to establish.

第7题,-Mary doesn't seem to be what she was.
-No._____so much in the war has made her more thoughtful.
A、Seen.
B、Her seeing.
C、Having seen.
D、To have seen.

第8题,Rose was wild with joy_____the result of the examination.
A、to.
B、at.
C、by.
D、as.

第9题,The salesman felt so lonely that he was often seen to _______ pictures of his
family.
A、get out
B、find out
C、fish out
D、search

第10题,I earn 10 yuan_____hour as_____supermarket cashier on Sundays.
A、a, an.
B、the, a.
C、an, a.
D、an, the.

第11题,I can't_____what I'm doing while the noise is going on.
A、get up.
B、point out.
C、concentrate on.
D、mix up.

第12题,I remember _____for the job, but I have forgotten the exact amount.
A、to be paid
B、get paid
C、that I receive the pay.
D、being paid

第13题,The doorkeeper gave the alarm_____he saw the fire.
A、while.
B、the instant.
C、suddenly.
D、before.

第14题,Mr. Green is said_____an experiment to prove the new method of solving the problem when young.
A、to do.
B、to have done.
C、to be doing.
D、to have been doing.

第15题,He_____the problem_____in his mind for a whole week before he did anything about it.
A、switched, on.
B、kicked, up.
C、turned, over.
D、took, on.

第16题,Surprisingly, the accident did very little_____to either car.
A、harm.
B、damage.
C、danger.
D、injury.

第17题,Human facial expressions differ from those of animals in the degree_____they can be controlled on purpose.
A、with which.
B、to which.
C、of which.
D、for which.

第18题,As your spoken Japanese gets better, so_____your written Japanese.
A、will.
B、does.
C、is.
D、has.

第19题,It was when she was about to go to bed ______ the telephone rang.
A、A. since.
B、as.
C、that.
D、then.

第20题,Seeing the soldiers well_____for the flood-fight, the general nodded with satisfaction.
A、prepare.
B、preparing.
C、prepared
D、having prepared

第21题,The better use you can make_____time, the greater contributions you will make_____society.
A、in, to.
B、on, for.
C、of, to.
D、in, on.

第22题,She said that she_____what he could_____us, but she was too busy then.
A、would do, help.
B、could have done, to help.
C、would have done, helping.
D、could do, helped

第23题,Luna was reading a piece of science fiction, completely_____to the outside world.
A、A. having been lost.
B、to be lost.
C、losing.
D、lost.

第24题,He will have learned English for eight years by the time he _____ from the university next year.
A、will graduate
B、will have graduated
C、graduates
D、is to graduate

第25题,-He will come tomorrow.
-But I'd rather he_____ next week.
A、will come.
B、is coming.
C、came.
D、had come.

第26题,I'll see to_____that all these letters will be sent to the post before noon.
A、it.
B、me.
C、which.
D、them.

第27题,We all know that_____speak louder than words.
A、movements.
B、performances.
C、affection.
D、actions.

第28题,No matter_____happened, he would not say a word.
A、whatever.
B、what.
C、when.
D、where.

第29题,Now a lot of new technology developed by scientists will be_____improving the quality of
rice and wheat.
A、used to.
B、applied to.
C、suited to.
D、accustomed to.

第30题,I'd prefer_____if I didn't have to get up early on Saturdays.
A、that.
B、such.
C、it.
D、which.

第31题,After having lived for over twenty years in the same district, Albert Hall was forced to move to a new neighborhood. He surprised his landlord by telling him that he was leaving because he could not afford to buy any more chocolate.     It all began a year ago when Albert Hall returned home one evening and found a large dog in front of his gate. He was very fond of animals and as he happened to have a small piece of chocolate in his pocket, he gave it to the dog. The next day, the dog was there again. It held up its paws(爪子)and received another piece of chocolate as a reward. Albert called his new friend "Bingo". He never found out the dog's real name, nor who his owner was. However, Bingo appeared regularly every afternoon and it was quite clear that he liked chocolate more than bones. He soon grew dissatisfied with small pieces of chocolate and demanded a large bar a day. If at any time Albert couldn't give it, Bingo got very angry and refused to let him open the gate. Albert was now at Bingo's mercy and had to "buy him" to get into his own house! He spent such a large part of his week's wage to keep Bingo supplied with chocolate that in the end he had to move somewhere else.
正确资料:

第32题,A young man who lived in London was in love with a beautiful girl. Soon she became his fiancée(未婚妻). The man was very poor while the girl was rich. The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday. He wanted to buy something beautiful for her, but he had no idea how to do it, as he had very little money. The next morning he went to a shop. There were many fine things there: gold watches, diamond... but all these things were too expensive. There was one thing he could not take his eyes off. It was a beautiful vase. That was a suitable present for his fiancée. He had been looking at the vase for half an hour when the manager of the shop noticed him. The young man looked so pale, sad and unhappy that the manager asked what had happened to him.The young man told him everything. The manager felt sorry for him and decided to help him. A bright idea struck him. The manager pointed to the corner of the shop. To his great surprise the young man saw a vase broken into many pieces. The manager said: "When the servant enters the room, he will drop it."On the birthday of his fiancée the young man was very excited.Everything happened as had been planned. The servant brought in the vase, and as he entered the room, he dropped it. There was horror on everybody's face. When the box was opened, the guests saw that each piece was packed separately.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:15 , Processed in 0.090363 second(s), 19 queries .