奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1824|回复: 2

[江南大学]江大20春《大学英语(三)》第二次离线作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-26 10:16:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
江南大学网络教育第二阶段练习

考试科目:《大学英语(三)》第 章至第 章(总分100分)                    
__________学习中心(教学点) 批次:              层次:                  
专业:                   学号:                身份证号:                 
姓名:                                                   得分:                  

一 完形填空 (共1题 ,总分值20分 )
1. We got up early this morning and __1 __ a long walk after breakfast. We walked __2 __ the business section of the city. I told you yesterday that the city __3 __ larger than I thought it would be. Well, the business section is smaller than I thought it would be. I suppose that's __4 __ Washington is a special kind of city. __5__ of the people in Washington work for the government. About 9:30 we went to the White House. It's __6 __ the public from 10 __7 __ 12, and there was a long line of people __8 __ to get in. We didn't have to wait very long, because the line moved pretty quickly.     The White House is really white. It __9 __ every year. And it seems very white, because it's got beautiful lawns __10 __ around it, with many trees and shrubs. The grounds __11 __ about four square blocks. I mean, they're about two blocks long __12__ each side.     Of course, we didn't see the whole building. The part __13 __ the President lives and works is not open to the public. But the part we saw was beautiful. We went through five of the main rooms. One of __14 __ was the library, on the ground floor. On the next floor, there are three rooms named __15 __ the colors that are used in them: the Red Room, the Blue Room, and the Green Room. The walls are covered with silk __16 __. There are __17 __ old furniture, from the time __18 __ the White House was __19 __ built. And everywhere there are paintings and statues of former presidents and __20 __ famous people from history. (20 分)
(1). (1 分)
A. made         B. took         C. did         D. set
(2). (1 分)
A. among         B. through         C. between         D. upon
(3). (1 分)
A. was         B. is         C. has been         D. should be
(4). (1 分)
A. reason         B. for         C. because         D. since
(5). (1 分)
A. Amounts         B. Much         C. A great deal         D. Most
(6). (1 分)
A. open to         B. opened to         C. open fo         D. opened for
(7). (1 分)
A. near         B. since         C. towards         D. till
(8). (1 分)
A. waited         B. wait         C. waiting         D. to wait
(9). (1 分)
A. was painted         B. has painted         C. is painted         D. paints
(10). (1 分)
A. all         B. whole         C. every         D. each
(11). (1 分)
A. cover         B. make         C. cost         D. spend
(12). (1 分)
A. about         B. on         C. in         D. for
(13). (1 分)
A. that         B. which         C. where         D. what
(14). (1 分)
A. that         B. their         C. it         D. them
(15). (1 分)
A. for         B. by         C. with         D. after
(16). (1 分)
A. cloth         B. clothes         C. clothing         D. dressing
(17). (1 分)
A. many pieces of         B. many bits of         C. a great many         D. many a
(18). (1 分)
A. which         B. that         C. when         D. where
(19). (1 分)
A. firstly         B. first         C. at first         D. early
(20). (1 分)
A. the other         B. other         C. others         D. another

二 阅读理解 (共3题 ,总分值30分 )
2. Nonverbal (非语言的) communication has to do with gestures, movements and closeness of two people when they are talking. The scientists say that those gestures, movements and so on have meaning which words do not carry.
For example, the body distance between two speakers can be important. North Americans often complain that South Americans are unfriendly because they tend to stand close to the North American when speaking, while the South American often considers the North American to be “cold” or “distant” because he keeps a greater distance between himself and the person he is speaking to . The “eye contact” provides another example of what we are calling nonverbal communication. Scientists have observed that there is more eye contact between people who like each other than there is between people who don’t like each other. The length of time that the person whom you are speaking to looks at your eyes indicates the amount of interest he has in the things you are talking about.
On the other hand, too long a gaze can make people uncomfortable. The eyes apparently play a great part in nonverbal communication. Genuine warmth or interest, shyness or confidence can often be seen in the eyes. We do not always consider a smile to be a sign of friendliness. Someone who is always smiling, and with little apparent reasons, often makes us uneasy. (10 分)
(1). According to the passage, nonverbal communication __________. (2 分)
A. is a method often used by people who cannot speak
B. can tell something that words cannot
C. can be used to talk with people who cannot bear
D. is less used than words
(2). The South American __________. (2 分)
A. tends to keep a distance between himself and the person he is speaking to
B. usually stands close to the person he is talking to
C. is often unfriendly when spoken to
D. is often cold and distant when speaking
(3). Which of the following is NOT true? (2 分)
A. Less eye contact suggests distance in relation.
B. The longer one looks at you, the more interest he has in you.
C. There is more eye contact between people who like each other.
D. Shorter eye contact shows more interest in what one is talking about.
(4). Too long a gaze __________. (2 分)
A. may upset people being looked at
B. shows one’s great confidence
C. indicates one’s interest in the talk
D. tells you how friendly one is
(5). Constant smiling without apparent reason __________. (2 分)
A. is a sign of one’s friendliness         B. is a sign of one’s unfriendliness
C. makes people feel happy         D. makes people feel uncomfortable
3. My husband had just bought a new washing machine for me. I decided to use it and I washed a lot of things.
Everything worked well, but I found one of my husband's socks missing. I looked everywhere for it, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
The next morning, I got ready for school as usual. When the bell rang, the students came in. I greeted them first and then told them what we were going to do that day.
When I turned around to write on the blackboard, the class broke out a roar!
They laughed and laughed. They laughed so much, in fact, that I was afraid the headmaster would be into seeing all this.
I asked the class to stop, but the more I talked, the more they laughed. I decided to pay no attention to them and I continued to write on the blackboard. When I did this, they roared even more.
Finally, the teacher who had the room next to mine came in to see what all the laughter was about. When he came in, he started laughing, too!
"Good heavens," I said. "Will someone please tell me what is so funny?"
"Oh, God," said the teacher. "You have a brown sock to the back of your skirt!"
So that's how I found my husband's missing sock.
"Oh, well," I said to the class. "Let's just say you have had an unforgettable lesson on static (静止的) electricity." (10 分)
(1). The writer was a teacher. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(2). When the writer turned around to write on the blackboard, the class began to laugh loudly. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(3). She couldn't find one of her husband's socks, because her husband had taken it away. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(4). The teacher from the next room laughed, because he found a sock on the back of the writer's skirt. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(5). The students told her about the laughing. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
4. Television has opened windows in everybody’s life. Young men will never again go to war as they did in 1914. Millions of people now have seen the effects of a battle. And the result has been a general dislike of war, and perhaps more interest in helping those who suffer from all the terrible things that have been shown on the screen.
Television has also changed politics. The most distant areas can now follow state affairs, see and hear the politicians before an election. Better informed, people are more likely to vote, and so to make their opinion count.
Unfortunately, television’s influence has been extremely harmful to the young. Children do not have enough experience to realize that TV shows present an unreal world; that TV advertisements lie to sell products that are sometimes bad or useless. They believe that the violence they see is normal and acceptable. All educators agree that the “television generations” are more violent than their parents and grandparents.
Also, the young are less patient. Used to TV shows, where everything is quick and interesting, they do not have the patience to read an article without pictures; to read a book that requires thinking; to listen to a teacher who doesn’t do funny things like the people on children’s programs. And they expect all problems to be solved happily in ten, fifteen, or thirty minutes. That’s the time it takes on the screen. (10 分)
(1). In the past, many young people ________________. (2 分)
A. knew the effects of war         B. went in for politics
C. liked to save the wounded in wars         D. were willing to be soldiers
(2). Now with TV people can __________. (2 分)
A. discuss politics at an information center
B. show more interest in politics
C. make their own decisions on political affairs
D. express their opinions freely
(3). The author thinks that TV advertisements __________. (2 分)
A. are not reliable on the whole         B. are useless to Dpeople
C. are a good guide to adults         D. are very harmful to the young
(4). Which is NOT true according to the passage? (2 分)
A. People have become used to crimes now.
B. With a TV set some problems can be solved quickly.
C. People now like to read books with pictures.
D. The adults are less violent than the young.
(5). From the passage, we can conclude that __________. (2 分)
A. children should keep away from TV
B. TV programs should be improved
C. children’s books should have pictures
D. TV has a deep influence on the young

三 英译汉 (共1题 ,总分值15分 )
5. Why do we order with more reckless abandon when we're using our smartphones and laptops? Expert said these barriers to human interaction essentially also act as barriers to shame. If there’s no waiter, there’s no other person to make them feel guilty for making less-sensible choices. (15 分)

四 词汇与结构 (共10题 ,总分值20分 )
6. The industry is __________________ by five multinational companies. (2 分)
A. dominated         B. derived         C. implied         D. contributed
7. When I __________________ my childhood, I realize that I was totally carefree and naïve. (2 分)
A. looked in         B. looked up         C. looked back         D. looked out
8. The working principle of this machine is that the signal will be __________________ into digital code. (2 分)
A. piled up         B. converted         C. overwhelmed         D. crippled
9. The Origin of Species is one of the most __________________ books ever written. (2 分)
A. influential         B. invincible         C. deficient         D. rigorous
10. Being questioned by the public, they have __________________ to give a quick and decisive response. (2 分)
A. devastated         B. prioritized         C. vowed         D. remarked
11. The government refuses to __________________ with terrorists. (2 分)
A. imply         B. organize         C. vow         D. negotiate
12. They were lost in the city because its centre has __________________ beyond recognition. (2 分)
A. distracted         B. altered         C. inspired         D. converted
13. Howard __________________ those who had no principle and could be bought by money. (2 分)
A. disdained         B. derived         C. sorted         D. organized
14. These dogs are __________________ to fight. (2 分)
A. crippled         B. talented         C. dominated         D. bred
15. Jamie is a __________________ pianist and he has a huge number of fans. (2 分)
A. train         B. organized         C. talented         D. derived

五 作文题 (共1题 ,总分值15分 )
16. Is Good Appearance More Important than Capability?
1.现在很多漂亮的女孩子尽管没有很强的能力仍能找到很好的工作,因此一些人得出结论说外貌比能力更重要。
2.你是否同意?给出你的理由。 (15 分)

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-3-26 10:18:49 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-26 10:55:09 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:32 , Processed in 0.098455 second(s), 20 queries .