奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 32725|回复: 0

华东石油11春《大学英语4》综合复习资料(免费奥鹏作业资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-19 18:18:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《大学英语4》综合复习资料
期末考试型:
I. Use of English (10%) 完成会话,共10题,每题1分
II. Reading Comprehension (30%) 阅读理解,共两篇文章,10题,每题3分
III. Vocabulary and Structure (20%) 词汇与语法,共20题,每题1分
IV. Cloze Test (10%) 完型填空,共10题,每题1分
V. Translation (15%) 英译汉句子翻译,共5句,每题3分
VI. Writing (15%) 命题作文一篇,15分

1. Pupil: I apologize for being late this morning. My alarm clock didn’t ring.
  Teacher: ______.
A. That’s all right. These things often happen.
B. Would you please forgive me? I never accept any apologies at all.
C. Thank you. You’re really too kind apologizing to me.
D. Never mind. You don’t have to be so polite.
2. Doctor: _____
  Patient: I’m much better. My stomach problem is gone. Now I just feel hungry.
A. Do you have anything to declare, sir?
B. Good morning. May I help you?
C. How are you feeling today?
D. What seems to be the problem?
3. School secretary: Good morning. Can I help you?
  Student: Yes, I’d like to enroll for the course.
  School secretary: _____
A. Thank you very much.
B. Nice to see you.
C. Sorry. Can I see your passport please?
D. Certainly. What’s your name please?
4. Man: Excuse me, madam. Do you mind if I smoke here?
  Woman: _____
A. Well, yes, actually — this is a no smoking compartment.
B. Of course not — this is a no smoking compartment.
C. No, I’m sorry.
D. All right. If you just smoke one cigarette a day?
5. Karen: Hello. Could I speak to Justin, please?
  Justin: ______
   A. Yes, you could.                                         B. Speaking, please.
   C. Who are you?                                        D. Who is it?
6. Speaker A: Well, it’s getting late. Maybe we could get together sometime.
  Speaker B: ______.
   A. Take it easy                                                B. Nice to see you back
   C. Sounds good. I’ll give you a call                D. Yes, I’ve enjoyed it
7. Student A: May I use your computer this afternoon?  
   Student B: I’m sorry, but I have to finish typing this term paper today.
   Student A: ______.
   A. Do as you please                                        B. It doesn’t matter
   C. Never mind                                                D. Thank you just the same
8. --- Hello, could I speak to Don, please?
---  __________
A. Who are you?                                                                B. Who’s there?
C. Who could I help?                                                        D. Who’s speaking?
9. --- I think the Internet is very helpful.
--- _________
A. Yes, so do I.                                                                B. It’s a very good idea.
C. Neither do I.                                                                 D. I’d rather go surfing on it.
10. -- Will you go on a picnic with us tomorrow?
-- ___________
A. Yes, but I’ll have English classes.
B. Sorry, I have an appointment with Dr. Brown.
C. I’m afraid I have no idea.
D. I won’t. It’s kind of you.
11. --- Excuse me, when is the next flight from London due to arrive?
--- _________
A. In half an hour.                                                        B. An hour before.
C. Until the next one.                                                        D. Before another one.
12. --- I’m glad you like it. Please drop in any time you like.
--- __________
A. Yes, I will.                                                                B. I’m afraid I won’t be free.
C. Is it all right?                                                                D. That’s great.
13. --- I believe we’ve met somewhere before.
--- No, ________.
A. it isn’t the same                                                          B. it can’t be true
C. I don’t think so                                                         D. I’d rather not
14. --- I’m sorry. Bob’s not in his office.
--- _________
A. Would you like to leave a message?                         B. Are you sure for that?
C. Can you take a message for me?                                 D. Can you phone me?
15. --- I haven’t seen Billy for 10 years.
--- ________
A. Either have I.                 B. So have I.
C. Haven’t I.                 D. Neither have I.
16. --- What would you like, tea or coffee?
--- _________
A. Yes, I would.                B. Coffee, please.
C. Yes, please.                                                           D. It’ very nice.
17. --- I’ve got two tickets for the match. Shall we go and watch it together?
--- _________
A. The tickets must be expensive.        B. The match must be exciting.
C. Why not? Let’s go.        D. The place is too far away.
18. --- Could I borrow your CD of English songs?  
--- ________
A. No, I am not available.        B. I’m sorry. It’s not at hand now.
C. It’s very kind of you.        D. Thank you very much.
19. --- Hello, Sally. How’s everything?
--- _________
A. Good for you.  B. Oh, I agree.    C. That’s right.          D. Just so-so.
20. --- I’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat?
--- Not at all. _______
A. I’ve no time.                 B. I’d rather not.  
C. I’d like it.                 D. I’d be happy to.
21. ---I’m taking my driving test tomorrow.
---________
A. Cheers!        B. Congratulations!  C. Come on!        D. Good luck!
22. — Do you think I could borrow your dictionary?
— ________.
A. Yes, you may borrow        B. Yes, go on
C. Yes, help yourself         D. It doesn’t matter
23. — Do you mind telling me where you’re from?
— _________.
A. Certainly. I’m from London        B. Sure. I was born in London
  C. Not really, you can do it        D. Certainly not. I’m from London
24. — May I see the menu, please? I’ve been waiting an hour already.
— _________.
  A. That is the menu, sir        B. Yes, please go on
  C. Here you are, sir                D. Of course, sir
25.  — I’d like to book a flight to Shanghai, please.
— ________.
A. No, of course not         B. Do you mind if I said no?
  C. Yes, sir, single or return?         D. You can’t. We are busy
II. Reading Comprehension (30%)
Directions: There are 2 passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Passage 1
The only certainties I’ve found in life are death and change. One is an end, the other a beginning. Change is life. Without change there would be no growth, no understanding, no relating and no surprises. We are by nature changing beings. Still, we seem to fear and resist it more than any other aspect of life.
Healthy human beings welcome the opportunity to adapt to new experiences. In fact they are quite comfortable in a constant state of change. They know about the possibility of becoming someone new each moment. Only habit and indifference prevent the rest of us from having the same outlook.
When we don’t care, or submit ourselves to patterns and routines, we begin to stagnate. We are inclined to accept the comfortable illusion that life is a series of habits and conditioned responses. In reality this is a comfort more like a disease, which leads to a kind of intellectual and emotional death. We can allow ourselves and dynamic world to go to waste. Ellen Glasgow, an American novelist, said, “The only differences between a rut(车辙)and a grave are their dimensions.”  
To accept new ideas and give up old values and habits is not always comfortable. It is often easier for us to deny that there may be more appropriate, more creative possibilities for our lives. We fail to understand that when we resist potentialities, life becomes at best a continual struggle; at worst, it passes us by and we are left alone and lonely.

1. Which of the following best expresses the main idea of the first paragraph?
  A. Change is as inevitable as death.
  B. Some of us fear change because it leads to death.
  C. Change is characteristic of the life of human beings.
  D. Death is the inevitable result of change.
2. Which of the following is NOT true?
  A. All human beings want to be healthy by adapting to new experiences.
  B. Some people do not welcome change as a result of habit and indifference.
  C. Constant change results in comfort for some people.
  D. Healthy human beings are not subjected to habit and indifference, and keep on trying to become someone new.
3. According to the passage, “The only differences between a rut and a grave are their dimensions” suggests that ______.
  A. if we regard life as a series of habits and conditioned responses, our life actually ends
  B. some people die a kind of intellectual and emotional death
  C. death is inevitable
  D. too much comfort often results in death
4. The word “stagnate” in paragraph 3 means ______.
  A. stop working hard        B. stop developing
  C. become weak                D. fall ill
5. The author’s main purpose in writing the last paragraph is ______.
  A. to tell us that if we resist change, we’ll suffer from loneliness in life
  B. to show the reason why some people do not accept new ideas or give up old values and habits
  C. to come to the conclusion that if we go against the law of change, it will be impossible for us to enjoy life
  D. to show that it is because of our desire to seek comfort that we tend to deny our lives

Passage 2
Many of us believe that a person’s mind becomes less active as he grows older. But this is not true, according to Dr. Lissy F. Jarvik, professor of psychiatry (精神病学) at the university of California, Los Angeles, and a board member of the New Center for Aging at the Veterans Hospital. She has studied the mental functioning of aging persons for several years. For example, one of her studies concern 136 pairs of identical twins, who were first examined when they were already 60 years old. As Dr. Jarvik continued the study of the twins into their 70s and 80s, their minds did not generally decline as was expected.
However, there was some decline in their psycho-motor speed. This means that it took them longer to complete mental tasks than it used to. But when speed was not a factor, they lost very little intellectual ability over the years. In general, Dr. Jarvik’s studies have shown that there is no decline in knowledge or reasoning ability. This is true not only into the 30s and 40s, but into the 60s and 70s as well.
As for learning new things, and ability to remember, studies by Dr. Jarvik and others show that the old are equal to the young. It is true that older people themselves often complain that their memory is not as good as it once was. However, much of what we call “loss of memory” is not that at all. There usually was incomplete learning in the first place. For example, the older person perhaps had trouble hearing, or poor vision, or inattention, or was trying to learn the new thing at too fast a pace.
In the cases where the older person’s mind really seems to decay (衰退), it is not necessarily a sign of a decay due to old age. Often it is simply a sign of a depressed emotional state. This depression usually can be counteracted by counseling, a medical treatment with a psychologist, which fights depression.
In American society, when an older person loses something, we tend to call him or her “senile”. But notice that when a younger person loses something, he does not blame it on senility or loss of memory. He finds some other excuse!

6. According to Dr. Jarvik’s studies, middle-aged and older persons should expect to ______.
A. remember less
B. reason better
C. learn fewer new things
D. lose little ability to remember, reason or learn
7. A long term study of 136 pairs of twins showed that the only factor that declined over the years was __________.  
A. the reasoning ability
B. the psycho-motor speed
C. the decline in knowledge
D. the loss of intellectual ability
8. Both younger and older persons should realize that ____________.   
A. a sign of a decay due to old age is a natural law
B. mental decay due to aging is closely related to one’s health conditions
C. a good emotional state can ensure a longer life
D. mental decay due to aging is much less common than most of us believe
9. What is the probable meaning of “counteract” from the context?  
A. convinced
B. lessened
C. added
D. rewarded
10. Which of the following statements can be inferred from the passage?
  A. People, either young or old, tend to view their mental decay incorrectly.
B. With ageing, one’s emotional state is on the decline.
C. Old people are not well educated and are thus slow to pick up new things.
D. The decline of intellectual ability is usually accompanied by the drop in psycho-motor speed.  
Passage 3
The only certainties I’ve found in life are death and change. One is an end, the other a beginning. Change is life. Without change there would be no growth, no understanding, no relating and no surprises. We are by nature changing beings. Still, we seem to fear and resist it more than any other aspect of life.
Healthy human beings welcome the opportunity to adapt to new experiences. In fact they are quite comfortable in a constant state of change. They know about the possibility of becoming someone new each moment. Only habit and indifference prevent the rest of us from having the same outlook.
When we don’t care, or submit ourselves to patterns and routines, we begin to stagnate. We are inclined to accept the comfortable illusion that life is a series of habits and conditioned responses. In reality this is a comfort more like a disease, which leads to a kind of intellectual and emotional death. We can allow ourselves and dynamic world to go to waste. Ellen Glasgow, an American novelist, said, “The only differences between a rut(车辙)and a grave are their dimensions.”
To accept new ideas and give up old values and habits is not always comfortable. It is often easier for us to deny that there may be more appropriate, more creative possibilities for our lives. We fail to understand that when we resist potentialities, life becomes at best a continual struggle; at worst, it passes us by and we are left alone and lonely.

11. Which of the following best expresses the main idea of the first paragraph?
  A. Change is as inevitable as death.
  B. Some of us fear change because it leads to death.
  C. Change is characteristic of the life of human beings.
  D. Death is the inevitable result of change.
12. Which of the following is NOT true?
  A. All human beings want to be healthy by adapting to new experiences.
  B. Some people do not welcome change as a result of habit and indifference.
  C. Constant change results in comfort for some people.
  D. Healthy human beings are not subjected to habit and indifference, and keep on trying to become someone new.
13. According to the passage, “The only differences between a rut and a grave are their dimensions” suggests that ______.
  A. if we regard life as a series of habits and conditioned responses, our life actually ends
  B. some people die a kind of intellectual and emotional death
  C. death is inevitable
  D. too much comfort often results in death
14. The word “stagnate” in paragraph 3 means ______.
  A. stop working hard
  B. stop developing
  C. become weak
  D. fall ill
15. The author’s main purpose in writing the last paragraph is ______.
  A. to tell us that if we resist change, we’ll suffer from loneliness in life
  B. to show the reason why some people do not accept new ideas or give up old values and habits
  C. to come to the conclusion that if we go against the law of change, it will be impossible for us to enjoy life
  D. to show that it is because of our desire to seek comfort that we tend to deny our lives

Passage 4
The old familiar song, “The Green, Green Grass of Home”, used to bring a smile, but the current drought in Florida is turning so many green lawns into burned, brown fields ready for a fire to explode from a lightning strike or careless cigarette.
The situation is serious, but there are ways to solve the problem. According to Marshall McLuhan, a famous Canadian educator, “Our age of anxiety is, in great part, the result of trying to do today’s job with yesterday’s tools ― with yesterday’s concepts.”
Santa Barbara in California was faced with the same danger some years ago and the city officials called a meeting of the city engineers and water department to find new tools ― new concepts to save lawns.
The solution was gray water. The term gray water is given to the water we use when we wash our hands at the sink, take showers, wash clothes, etc. That water is going into the sewer (下水道) or septic tanks (化粪池) at an alarming rate.
The water can save lawns and trees without any harm. Santa Barbara developed an attachment that could be installed on the plumbing (管道设备) of the city homes for as little as $50 that would permit this valuable water to save lawns and landscaping from drying up without risk to the citizens. The city water department in Santa Barbara arranged to install the units and bill homeowners the small cost added to their low monthly payments until it was paid out.
The only gray water that is a threat is the water used in the washing machine and even that is safe to use on the lawn if you’re careful about what kind of soap you use.

16. The writer mentions the old song “The Green, Green Grass of Home” at the beginning of the passage in order to ______.
A. remind people of the good old days
B. create a kind of holiday atmosphere
C. make people aware of the harmfulness of smoking
D. set off by contrast the seriousness of the present draught in Florida
17. To solve many of our problems we are faced with today, the writer suggests that we ______.
A. make full use of yesterday’s tools
B. rely on new concepts to handle today’s problems
C. invent new tools and apply them in our work
D. combine yesterday’s concepts with new ones
18. Gray water refers to ______.
A. water that is gray in color
B. water that exists in nature
C. water that usually flows out of our homes after being used
D. water that we usually use to irrigate our gardens
19. The people in Santa Barbara could have gray-water units installed on the plumbing of their homes ______.
A. for free
B. For $50, which should be paid before the installation
C. for less than $50
D. for $50, which would be paid on a monthly basis
20. This passage was probably written ______.
A. to suggest the installation of gray-water units in Florida
B. to describe the seriousness of drought in Florida
C. to call for a new concepts of doing our jobs in general
D. to give a clear definition of the term “gray water”
III. Vocabulary and Structure (20%)
Directions: There are 20 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1. ______, she went back to her room.
A. There was no cause for alarm        B. Without having cause for alarm
C. Being no cause for alarm        D. There being no cause for alarm
2. Nowadays a large number of people buy ________ Christmas trees instead of real ones.
A. false                B. fake       
C. genuine                D. artificial
3. Not only are cars involved in most of the traffic accidents, but they also ______ to the pollution of the air.
A. contribute                 B. promote        
C. refer                 D. adjust
4. Best friends are sometimes _______ of each other, but they would never be hurtful or spiteful.
A. particular                 B. critical        
C. strict                 D. special
5. Once you know your pattern, you can ______ advantage of chronobiology (时间生物学) techniques to improve your health and productivity.
A. get                 B. use        
C. take                 D. make
6. Except on official ______ such as formal reception, American society has a certain amount of informality.
A. cases                 B. situations        
C. occasions                 D. conditions
7. My watch doesn’t keep good time. I have to _________ it again.
  A. adjust                B. adapt       
C. adopt                D. alter
8. Electrical energy can be _____________ into light and heat.
  A. transferred                B. transmitted       
C. transformed                D. transported
9. When _____ why he was late, he just kept silent.
  A. asking                B. asked       
C. to be asked                D. been asked
10. He failed in getting the position because he didn’t ________ enough importance to the details in the job interview.
A. attend                 B. apply        
C. approach                  D. attach
11. A man escaped from the prison last night. It was a long time _____ the guards discovered what had happened.
  A. before                B. until       
C. since                D. when
12. _____ is known to the world, Mark Twain is a great American writer.
  A. That                B. Which       
C. As                D. It
13. This summit talk in San Francisco will have a major ________ on the world peace.
  A. impression                B. perspective       
C. aspiration                D. impact
14. Best friends are sometimes _______ of each other, but they would never be hurtful or spiteful.
A. particular         B. critical         C. strict         D. special
15. Once you know your pattern, you can ______ advantage of chronobiology (时间生物学) techniques to improve your health and productivity.
A. get         B. take         C. use         D. make
16. Except on official ______ such as formal reception, American society has a certain amount of informality.
A. cases         B. situations         C. occasions         D. conditions
17. This rubbish is a fire hazard and must ______ right away.
  A. cope with                B. be disposed of       
C. be handled with                 D. deprive of
18. When _____ why he was late, he just kept silent.
  A. asking        B. asked        C. to be asked        D. been asked
19. There is no denying that those who ______ crimes will be punished sooner or later.
A. consent         B. perform        C. behave         D. commit
20. He failed in getting the position because he didn’t ________ enough importance to the details in the job interview.
A. attend         B. apply         C. approach          D. attach
21. A man escaped from the prison last night. It was a long time _____ the guards discovered what had happened.
  A. before        B. until        C. since        D. when
22. _____ is known to the world, Mark Twain is a great American writer.
  A. That        B. Which        C. As        D. It
23. From the highest commander down to the rank, these men eat and dress ________.
A. likely        B. alike        C. same        D. like
24. This summit talk in San Francisco will have a major ________ on the world peace.
  A. impression        B. perspective        C. aspiration        D. impact
25. Opportunities are always ______ so long as one uses his mind.
  A. possible        B. considerable        C. available        D. preferable
26. _____ for your laziness, you could have finished the assignment by now.
  A. Had it not been                B. It were not
  C. Weren’t it                D. Had not it been
27. Very few experts _______ with completely new answers to the world’s economic problems.
A. come to         B. come round        C. come on        D. come up
28. Drivers and passengers sitting in the front of the car are warned to wear belts _______ their safety.
A. on the grounds of                B. on the points of
  C. for the sake of                D. beyond the reach of
29. Scientists say it may be five or ten years _______ it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.
  A. before        B. since        C. after        D. when
30. She didn’t accept the offer; she turned it ______.
  A. off        B. out        C. down        D. up
31. It was difficult to guess what the old woman’s ______ to the bad news would be.
  A. impression        B. response        C. comment        D. estimate
32. It is wise of you to _______ the well-trained workers _______ the untrained ones in the assembly line.
A. substitute…for                B. replace…with
C. renew…with                D. succeed…with
33. Only on official _______ such as formal receptions, will Mr. Lawrence put on his newly-made suit.
A. cases        B. occasions        C. situations        D. conditions
34. He was ______ of selling state secrets and arrested last month.
  A. prospected          B. suspected         C. respected         D. inspected
35. The country’s economy will definitely become worse ________ the government takes effective measures to control inflation.
  A. providing        B. if        C. as long as        D. unless
36. The idea of living in the countryside didn’t appeal ______ her at all.
A. with         B. to         C. in         D. for
37. Clouds of yellow smoke were being ______ into the atmosphere from the chimneys.
A. discarded         B. discharged         C. disposed         D. dismissed
38. If the water is heated, the particles move more quickly, ________with what I have said.
  A. that agree        B. what agrees        C. which agree        D. which agrees
39. Working conditions in the factory are ________ few workers stay longer than three months.
  A. that        B. so that        C. such that        D. so
40. We ____ that it would take three months to finish the work.
  A. assessed         B. criticized        C. evaluated        D. estimated
41. The scholar’s speech on global energy crisis made a great _______ on the audience.
  A. impulse        B. impact        C. import        D. inference
42. The company ________ on the highest standards for its supplies.
A. strikes        B. persists        C. sticks        D. insists
43. While in London, we paid a visit to the hospital founded _______ the nurse Florence Nightingale.
A. in charge of         B. in search of         C. in honor of        D. in favor of
44. It never occurred to me that it was such a long time before the cut on my hand _______.
  A. cured        B. healed        C. recovered        D. treated
45. If you _______ all your energy on your work, you will succeed and realize your dream.
  A. congratulate        B. coordinate        C. concentrate        D. cooperate
46. I’m sure Harry will remember, but why not give him a ring ________ he forgets?
A. in the case        B. in the case of        C. in case of        D. in case
47. I’d like to _______ this opportunity to thank you all for your invitation.
A. take care of                 B. take advantage of        
C. take charge of                D. take pride in
48. The drug, which has shown to have side effects, has been _______ from the market.
A. taken        B. withdrawn        C. dismissed        D. drawn
49. The car ________ into the house, making a huge hole in the wall.
  A. accelerated        B. pounded        C. crashed        D. launched
50. The British ________ with the French in building a space vehicle that neither country could afford by itself.
  A. cooperated        B. communicated        C. corresponded        D. conveyed
IV. Cloze Test (10%)
Directions: There are 10 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You should choose the ONE answer that best fits into the passage and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
In some areas of the world the weather is very changeable and this fact plays an important part in the daily lives of the people.  1  earliest times, men have observed the sky, the wind, and the atmosphere, as well as a variety of other weather signs, so as to make weather  2  which have not been accurate. Now there are government bureaus in many places  3  study weather conditions very carefully. They can use a lot of scientific  4  to help them make their forecasts. They have special balloons, ships and airplanes to help them increase their accuracy, and they make  5  of radar, satellites and computers to gather necessary information.
Today, accurate  6  forecasts are helping millions of people everywhere to save their lives and their property. When a pilot take  7  from an airport, he can know what kind of weather to expect when he  8  his destination. When a storm is moving at a certain direction, the people in that area can learn of it in  9  and prepare for it. Maybe  10  day it will be possible to change the path of a storm.

1. A. During        B. In        C. After        D. Since
2. A. saying        B. speaking        C. prediction        D. conclusion
3. A. as        B. what        C. this        D. that
4. A. substance        B. equipment        C. idea        D. tool
5. A. use        B. usage        C. useful        D. usefulness
6. A. atmosphere        B. climate        C. weather        D. air
7. A. off        B. up        C. over        D. down
8. A. arrives        B. gets        C. reaches        D. comes
9. A. advance        B. before        C. ahead        D. beforehand
10. A. other         B. some         C. next         D. another
Nobody likes taking exams; exams in your own language can be stressful enough but somehow exams in a foreign language always seem to cause more worry and anxiety. Well, the good news is that, if you  11  some simple steps, taking English language exams can be really quite  12 . It won’t exactly be fun, but it certainly shouldn’t give you too many headaches or sleepless nights.
If you are planning to  13  one of the well-known exams such as Cambridge First Certificate, you will probably find that there’s a preparation course  14  at a school near you. Check that the school has a good  15  of exam success and that the teacher is  16 . It is a good idea to ask if you will be given homework and  17  your written work will be marked by a teacher who knows the level of English  18  by the exam.
If you take  19  exam preparation course your teacher will give you all the information you need and you will find that  20  in a class helps you to study more effectively. But you will still need to put in a lot of work yourself (after all, the teacher can’t take the exam for you!)

11. A. take        B. walk        C. follow        D. keep
12. A. painful        B. painless        C. enjoyable        D. marvelous
13. A. get        B. prepare        C. participate        D. take
14. A. available        B. ready        C. offering        D. existing
15. A. management        B. foundation        C. expectation        D. record
16. A. experience        B. experiencing         C. experienced        D. experiences
17. A. how        B. that        C. what        D. whether
18. A. required        B. determined        C. wanted        D. inspected
19. A. a         B. an        C. the         D. one
20. A. going        B. coming        C. being        D. getting
V. Translation (15%)
Directions: In this part there are 5 English sentences for you to translate into Chinese. Please write your answers on the Answer Sheet.
1. That is the reason why Michael didn’t want to explain where he was that afternoon.
2. If you have made up your mind, it doesn’t matter whether others agree or not.
3. If your life is consumed by work, then chances are that you’re a workaholic or on your way to becoming one.
4. While shopping, customers nowadays are confronted with a variety of choices.
5. It’s a pity that you have missed out on a great opportunity.
6. In that case there is nothing you can do other than wait.
7. Universities usually provide facilities for study like libraries.
8. A happy marriage is based on mutual trust and understanding.
9. It’s sensible to keep a note of your passport number.
10. I found the latter part of the story more interesting.

VI. Writing (15%)
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a composition entitled A Wonderful Trip. You should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below and remember to write no less than 100 words on the Answer Sheet.

1)我非常喜欢旅行
2)有一次奇妙的旅行让我终生难忘
VI. Writing (15%)
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a composition entitled My Travel Plan in no less than 100 words on the Answer Sheet.
VI. Writing (15%)
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a composition entitled My Favorite Season in no less than 100 words on the Answer Sheet.
VI. Writing (15%)
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a composition entitled How to Overcome Difficulties in My English Studies in no less than 100 words on the Answer Sheet.

Answers
I. Use of English (10%)
1——10 ACDAB  CDDAB
11— 20 AACCD  BCBDD
21— 25 DCDCC
II. Reading Comprehension (30%)
1 —10 CAABC    DBDBA   
11—20 CAABC    DBCDA
III. Vocabulary and Structure (20%)
1 —10         DDABC        CACBD   
11—20                 ACDBB                CBBDD  
21—30         ACBDC                ADCAC  
31— 40         BABBD                BBDCD  
41— 50         BDCBC                DBBCA
IV. Cloze Test (10%)
1—10         DCDBA  CACAB  
11—20         CBDAD  CDABC
V. Translation (15%)
1. 那就是迈克尔为什么不想解释他那天下午在哪里的原因。
2. 如果你已经下定决心,别人同意不同意是没有关系的。
3. 如果你的生活被工作占据着,那么你很有可能是工作狂或者马上就要成为一个工作狂了。
4. 如今的消费者在购物时面临各种各样的选择。
5. 真遗憾,你错过了一个好机会。
6. 在那种情况下,除了等待,你别无办法。
7. 大学里通常提供有助学习的设施,比如图书馆。
8. 幸福的婚姻建立在相互信任和理解的基础上。
9. 把你的护照号码记下来真是明智之举。
10. 我觉得故事的后半部分更有趣。

久爱奥鹏网:www.92open.com
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:35 , Processed in 0.107873 second(s), 18 queries .