奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1464|回复: 0

2015四川网院春季《大学英语(四)》第二次作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-7 23:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、

北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

首页- 我的作业列表- 《大学英语(四)》第二次网上作业

本次作业总分数:100.0分
本次作业你最多可以做三次,作业的最后分数以三次中最高那次为准。目前是你第1次做本作业。

一、单项选择。本大题共30个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共75.0分。在每小题给出的选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的。

— I wish you success in your career.
— _______
A.
You are welcome.

B.
You think so.

C.
Yes, please.

D.
The same to you.

— Let's go to the library this afternoon.
— _______
A.
Yes, that's right.

B.
No. I can't.

C.
What about you?

D.
That's a good idea.

— Madam, do all the buses go downtown?
— _________   
A.
Wow, you got the idea.

B.
No, never mind.

C.
Pretty well, I guess.

D.
Sorry, I'm new here.

— Are you feeling better today, Jack?
— _______
A.
There must be something wrong.

B.
Just have a good rest.

C.
Yes, thank you, doctor. But I still don't feel good.

D.
Don't worry about me.

— Hello, I'm David Chen. Nice to meet you.
— _______
A.
Are you?

B.
Nice to meet you too.

C.
Yes.

D.
Very nice.

— Good-bye for now.
— _______
A.
The same to you.

B.
That's OK.

C.
See you.

D.
Long time no see.

— I think he is a good lecturer.
— _______
A.
Sorry, it doesn't matter.

B.
So do I.

C.
Yes. It's a good idea.

D.
I don't mind.

— I had a really good weekend at my uncle's.
— _______
A.
Oh, that's very nice of you.

B.
Certainly.

C.
It's a pleasure.

D.
Oh, I'm glad to hear that.

— Why didn't you come to my birthday party yesterday?
— _______
A.
Excuse me, my friend sent me a flower.

B.
Fine, I never go to birthday parties.

C.
Ha…ha, I like swimming.

D.
Sorry, but my wife had a car accident.

— Do you prefer tea or coffee?
— _______
A.
Milk.

B.
Yes, I like tea.

C.
Coffee, please.

D.
None.

The dean of the Philosophy Department requested that the visiting scholar ____a lecture on Sartre.
A.
gave

B.
give

C.
would give

D.
had given

It's time we ____ the lecture because everybody has arrived.
A.
will start

B.
shall start

C.
start

D.
started

Hardly ______on stage ____the audience started cheering.
A.
he had come/than

B.
he had come/when

C.
had he come/when

D.
had he come/than

Mathematics ________ study or science of numbers.
A.
is

B.
are

C.
was

D.
were

She is not only my classmate ________ also my good friend.
A.
or

B.
but

C.
and

D.
too

It was on the beach ____Miss White found the kid lying dead.
A.
that

B.
this

C.
it

D.
which

There ________ a book and some magazines on the desk.
A.
is

B.
are

C.
have

D.
has

Can you look after my children for a while? I don't want to leave them _______.
A.
lonely

B.
away

C.
alone

D.
along

Before the final examination, some students have shown _________ of tension. They even have trouble in sleeping.
A.
anxiety

B.
marks

C.
signs

D.
remarks

The young actor who had been thought highly of _________ to be a great disappointment.
A.
turned up

B.
turned out

C.
turned down

D.
turned in

We go to the cinema ______ a week.
A.
often

B.
once

C.
seldom

D.
usually

He ________ me do the work.
A.
gives

B.
helps

C.
minds

D.
cares

— _____?
— She's our history teacher.
A.
Where is she from

B.
Where does the woman work

C.
Who is she

D.
How is the woman

A pair of spectacles ________ what I need at the moment.
A.
is

B.
are

C.
has

D.
have

I was satisfied with her explanation, _________.
A.
so my classmates were

B.
so were my classmates

C.
so my classmates did

D.
so did my classmates

Our child's behavior is greatly influenced by the way we react to what he has done. Our reactions help to determine whether our child will repeat his behavior or whether he will do something different. This statement is a very important part of a principle of behavioral psychology.
      The principle states that a behavior is influenced or affected by how the environment ---- people, places and things ---- immediately responds to the behavior. Perhaps without realizing it, you have used this principle many times.
      On the occasion when you told your child what a good boy he was after he cleaned up his room, you used the principle. When you sent your child to his room for fighting with his brother, you used the principle. When I gave Kim a cookie after she started to cry, I used the principle. In each of these examples, a particular behavior occurred first ---- cleaning up a room, fighting, and crying.
In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior ---- the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future.     (1)、What is the lecture mainly about?
A.
Children and environmental protection.

B.
Children's behavior and fighting.

C.
Children's behavior and our response.

D.
Children and principles.

Our child's behavior is greatly influenced by the way we react to what he has done. Our reactions help to determine whether our child will repeat his behavior or whether he will do something different. This statement is a very important part of a principle of behavioral psychology.
      The principle states that a behavior is influenced or affected by how the environment ---- people, places and things ---- immediately responds to the behavior. Perhaps without realizing it, you have used this principle many times.
      On the occasion when you told your child what a good boy he was after he cleaned up his room, you used the principle. When you sent your child to his room for fighting with his brother, you used the principle. When I gave Kim a cookie after she started to cry, I used the principle. In each of these examples, a particular behavior occurred first ---- cleaning up a room, fighting, and crying.
In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior ---- the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                (2) On what kind of principle is the lecture based?
A.
A principle in chemistry.

B.
A principle in behavioral psychology.

C.
A principle in physics.

D.
A principle in geology.

In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior ---- the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future.

(3)、Who do you think the audience at this lecture might be?
A.
Teachers.

B.
Doctors.

C.
Social workers.

D.
Parents.

In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior ---- the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future.
          (4)、According to the lecture, why was the child sent to his room?
A.
As a kind of punishment.

B.
As a kind of reward.

C.
As an experiment on the principle.

D.
As an example of the principle.

In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior ---- the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future       (5)、What does the lecturer mean by "environment"?
A.
Rooms, cookies and toys.

B.
Water, air and forest.

C.
People, places and things.

D.
Family, school and friends.

三、判断题。本大题共10个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共25.0分。

Until 1983, Tillson Lake had been a lovely weekend and vacation place for many families. Then everything changed. During the Fourth of July weekend, residents woke up one morning to find that the lake had disappeared.
      Some people didn't believe what they were seeing. They looked again, but to their amazement they found they had been right the first time. The lake was simply no longer there. In its place was a big muddy hole, 30 feet deep. It was as if the lake had been a giant bathtub and someone had pulled the plug.
      The lake's owner, Joseph Unanue, did indeed pull the plug. That's exactly what happened. The dam that held back the water to form the lake was falling apart, so government officials ordered him to repair it. They issued him a permit to lower the dam level "five feet or more."He did much more. Mr. Unanue found repairs to the dam would cost $100,000. He didn't want to spend that much, so he opened the dam and lowered the water level until the lake was completely emptied. People living above the dam ended up with no lake. People living below the dam ended up with tons of mud and lots of dead fish. Everyone involved was angry with Mr. Unanue.
      Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      (1)、The story is mainly about a bad-tempered man and his lake.   

正确 错误

Until 1983, Tillson Lake had been a lovely weekend and vacation place for many families. Then everything changed. During the Fourth of July weekend, residents woke up one morning to find that the lake had disappeared.
      Some people didn't believe what they were seeing. They looked again, but to their amazement they found they had been right the first time. The lake was simply no longer there. In its place was a big muddy hole, 30 feet deep. It was as if the lake had been a giant bathtub and someone had pulled the plug.
      The lake's owner, Joseph Unanue, did indeed pull the plug. That's exactly what happened. The dam that held back the water to form the lake was falling apart, so government officials ordered him to repair it. They issued him a permit to lower the dam level "five feet or more."He did much more. Mr. Unanue found repairs to the dam would cost $100,000. He didn't want to spend that much, so he opened the dam and lowered the water level until the lake was completely emptied. People living above the dam ended up with no lake. People living below the dam ended up with tons of mud and lots of dead fish. Everyone involved was angry with Mr. Unanue.
      Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              (2)、The lake was compared to a bathtub because it could be emptied out.   

正确 错误

Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (3)、Mr.Unanue emptied out the lake because the lake was too full.   

正确 错误

Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 (4)、Neighbors think Mr. Unanue is tired of swimming.

正确 错误

(5)、The situation could be changed by repairing the dam.

正确 错误

In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director.
      For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money.
      At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to  his success later.
      When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience's attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock's ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                (1)、Alfred Hitchcock's first job at the studio was writing captions for silent movies.

正确 错误

In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director.
        For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money.
        At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to  his success later.
        When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience's attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock's ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          (2)、According to the context, "step in and plug gaps" (in Line 3, Para. 2) means asking for one's help.

正确 错误

(3)、Telling a story through dialogue prepared Hitchcock for his success later.

正确 错误

(4)、He was determined to draw the audience's attention and keep tension in his film-making.

正确 错误

(5)、He had taken up different jobs before he succeeded.
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、

北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:28 , Processed in 0.320818 second(s), 23 queries .