奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 5885|回复: 9

川大网院2015秋《大学英语(三)》第一二次作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-10 18:59:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单项选择。本大题共40个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共100.0分。在每小题给出的选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的。
—I’d like to know something about your life in Paris.
—________________
You can tell me
I wonder if you can
I’ll tell you       

I wonder if you could
—What do you want to do?
—________________.
No, I don’t want to do anything.
I want to watch TV for a change.

What do you want to do then?
How about having a picnic?
—Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
—________________.
Yes, I would.
No, thank you.
I’d love to, but I have a meeting to attend tonight.

Sorry, I can’t
—Come to our house for a party, please.
—________________.
Here’s my address
I’m not busy
Oh, thank you for your kindness

See you at four tomorrow
—I wonder if you could help me.
—________________.
I could
Yes, I do
No, not at all
Of course

—Would you mind shutting the door?
—________________.
Yes, please.       
Not at all

No, I’m sorry
All right
—Do you mind if I read the newspaper on the table?
—________________.
Good news for you
Go ahead, please

Yes, sure
No, I can’t
— Can I help you with your suitcase?
—________________.
I have no idea
No, no. I can carry it myself
That’s a good idea
Thank you. I can manage myself

—Will you do me a favor?
—________________.
My pleasure.
Yes, I do.
Yes, I will
I’d be glad to

—Excuse me, would you lend me your calculator?
—________________.
Certainly. Here you are

Please don’t mention it
It’s nothing
Yes, I have a hand
He was _______ all of his best friends.
laughed by
laughed at       
laughed at by

laughing at
After the Minister of Education had finished speaking at the press conference, he was made _______ all sorts of awkward questions.
answer
answering
answered
to answer

The roof of our house is broken, so it needs _______.
repaired
repairing

being repaired
to repair
_______ a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a master’s degree.
To become

Become
One becomes
On becoming
The doctor advised her _______ enough rest before going back to work.
get
to get       

gets
got
The workers are busy _______ models for the exhibition(展览).
to make
with making
being making
making

He spoke so loudly _______ be heard by all.
that could
in order
as to

to
It is necessary _______ a foreign language.
of college students to master
for college students to master

that college students master
that college students to master
Henry would never forget _______ his mother-in-law for the first time. He was so pleased with the gifts she brought for him.
meet
to meet
meeting

met
Do you know the man _______ under the apple tree?
lay
lain
lying

laying
_______ a reply, he decided to write again.
Not receiving
Receiving not
Not having received

Having not received
That T-shirt was so tight that he decided to have it _______.
be enlarged       
enlarge
enlarged

to enlarge
_______ at such a time, his work attracted much attention.
To publish
Published

Publishing       
To be published
_______ from space, we can find that our earth looks like a“blue planet”.
Seen
Seeing

Having seen
To see
The manager has his employees _______ a business report every week.
to write
written       
writing
write

I found _______ pleasant walking along the river after supper.
this
that
it

which
You’d better take an umbrella with you _______ it should rain.
in case of
in case

because
when
_______ you have decided to get married, you should shoulder the family responsibilities.
Although
Once       

Or
Unless
It _______ that I met one of my old classmates on my way home yesterday.
took place
occurred
broke out
happened

The old woman next door is very keen _______ growing roses.
to
with
on

at
The atmosphere _______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.
composes of
is made up
consists of

makes up of
He didn’t have time to read the report word for word. He just _______ it.
skimmed

observed
overlooked       
glanced
He _______ at the thought of seeing the pretty girl again.
cheered off
cheered up

cheerful
cheered on
Knowing first aid (急救) is _______ to saving lives.
cure
cruel
crucial       

crude
He _______ whether he should make one last attempt to save the man.
paused       
stopped
waited       
hesitated

John speaks French as fluently as he does German.
约翰会说法语,也会说德语。
约翰法语没有德语讲得好。
约翰法语和德语说得一样流利。

约翰在说德语的时候,也会同时说法语。
Tom was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.
汤姆是如此勤奋的学生,他第一个从教室里走出来。
汤姆学习很勤奋, 他第一个交卷。
汤姆是个好学生,他成了班上第一名。
汤姆学习如此勤奋,以至于他不久就成了班上成绩最好的学生。

A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used.
那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。

很多人到山区去开发和利用自然资源。
山区的许多自然资源已经被开发利用了。
山区的许多自然资源被掠夺了。
I would never stand in the way of my children becoming free and independent.
我是绝不会站在孩子门走向自由和独立的道路中间的。
我是绝不会阻碍儿女们,让自己变得自由和独立的。
我是绝不会阻碍儿女门走向自由和独立的。

我是绝对不会站在孩子们的立场,考虑他们如何变得自由和独立的。
To her relief, the doctor said she could resume working immediately after she left hospital.
让她感到欣慰的时,医生说她马上就可以出院并继续工作。
让他感到欣慰的是,医生说她出院后可以马上恢复工作。

让她深信不疑的是,医生说她出院后马上可以恢复工作。
让她深信不疑的是,医生说可以让她马上出院继续工作。
你的得分: 90.0
完成日期:2015年12月07日 12点05分
说明: 每道小题选项旁的标识是标准资料。
一、单项选择题。本大题共30个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共75.0分。在每小题给出的选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的。
—Would you like to go skating with me?
—________________.
Yes, I think so
No, thanks
Yes, I'd love to

I'm afraid not
—Would you like something to drink? What about a cup of tea?
—________________
No, thanks.

No, I wouldn't.
Yes, I want.
Yes, I like.
—Hello, may I have an appointment with the headmaster?
—________________.
Sorry, I don't know you
No, you can't
Certainly. Wait a minute, please

Let me see
—Why not join us in the game?
—________________.
OK! I'm coming

No, you do the same
Oh, that's all right
Don't mention it
—Could I see your ticket please?
—________________
I am not sure yet.
I'd love one.
I might be. Why?
Here you are.

—Do you think I could borrow your dictionary this weekend?
—Sorry, but ________________
you can not have it right away.
I'm sure you'll like it.
I'm going to need it myself.

the dictionary is just there.
—Would you mind closing the window? It is windy outside.
—________________
Not at all.

Sure, go ahead.
Why not?
Yes, I would.
—Don't forget to come to my party this evening!
—________________
I can't.
I won't.

I don't.
I will.
—This box is too heavy for me to carry it upstaris.
—________________.
You may ask for help.
I’ll give you a hand.

Please do me a favor.
I’d come to help.
—Can I help you carry the bag?
—________________.
Needn’t.
you couldn’t do it.
I could do it myself.
Thank you, but I can manage it myself.

_______ the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony.
Before

At
In
Between
Every morning Mr. Smith takes a _______ to his office.
20 minutes' walk
20 minute's walk
20-minutes walk
20-minute walk

They have learned about _______ in recent years.
several hundreds English words
hundreds of English words

hundred of English words
several hundred English word
After the Minister of Education had finished speaking at the press conference, he was made _______ all sorts of awkward questions.
answer
answering
answered
to answer

Nancy is _______ girl.
a eighteen-year-old
an eighteen-years-old
a eighteen-years-old
an eighteen-year-old

The football game will be played on _______.
June six
six June
the sixth of June

the six of June
You'd better _______ in bed. It's bad for your eyes.
not to read
not read

don't read
read
Are you going to fix the car yourself, or are you going to have it _______?
fixing
to fix
fix
fixed

When will you finish _______ the outing for next Friday?
plan
to plan
planning

planned
It's _______ that he was wrong.
clearly
clarity
clear

clearing
The patients are quite _______ to the nurses for their special care.
enjoyable
helpful
confident
grateful

- It's a good idea. But who's going to _______ the plan?
- I think John and Peter will.
carry out

get through
take in
set aside
Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have _______ of fat.
a large number
the large number
a large amount

the large amount
The Japanese, _______ average, live much longer than the Europeans.
with
in
to
on

She leaned _______ the wall while she was speaking to her friend.
to
against

towards
for
As long as the sun shines, the earth will not run out of energy. The sun pours more energy on earth than we can ever use. Most of that energy comes to us as heat and light. Energy from the sun is called solar energy.
Anything to do with the sun is called "solar". The word began with the Roman word for the sun and their god of the sun, who was called Sol. Solar energy is a safe kind of energy. It doesn't make pollution or have dangerous leftovers. That is why scientists and investors are experimenting with ways of harnessing(治理利用)the sun to do some of the jobs fossil fuels have been doing.
But to make the sun do work like that, they have to solve some problems. They have to collect the sun's energy. Collecting sunshine is not easy, unless you are a plant. Sunshine is not easy to store, either. You can't fill a tank with it or put it in the wood box. You can not move it through a pipe or a wire. You can not just turn it on.
(1)、What form does most of solar energy take to reach us?
Light.
Heat.
gas.
both A and B.

As long as the sun shines, the earth will not run out of energy. The sun pours more energy on earth than we can ever use. Most of that energy comes to us as heat and light. Energy from the sun is called solar energy.
Anything to do with the sun is called "solar". The word began with the Roman word for the sun and their god of the sun, who was called Sol. Solar energy is a safe kind of energy. It doesn't make pollution or have dangerous leftovers. That is why scientists and investors are experimenting with ways of harnessing(治理利用)the sun to do some of the jobs fossil fuels have been doing.
But to make the sun do work like that, they have to solve some problems. They have to collect the sun's energy. Collecting sunshine is not easy, unless you are a plant. Sunshine is not easy to store, either. You can't fill a tank with it or put it in the wood box. You can not move it through a pipe or a wire. You can not just turn it on.
(2)、Where does the word "solar" come from?
Greek.
Roman.

Old English.
Chinese.
(3)、Which of the following is NOT true of solar energy?
It is a safe energy.
It is a green energy.
It may cause pollution to the air.

It is endless.
(4)、What are the problems facing scientists who want to use solar energy?
It is not easy to collect.
It is not easy to store.
It is not easy to find out.
both A and B.

(5)、What is the writer's purpose of writing the passage?
To give a brief introduction to solar energy.

To explain the reason why it is not easy to make solar energy.
To give information about the advantages of solar energy.
To give a brief introduction to the word "solar".
三、判断题。本大题共10个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共25.0分。

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco. "Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend. I'd like to bring him home with me."
"Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."
"There's something you should know," the son continued, "he was injured pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mine(地雷) and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to live with us."
"We're sorry to hear that, son. But, maybe we can help him find somewhere to live."
"No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us."
"Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden to us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own."
At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building. The police believed he had killed himself.
The grief-stricken(悲痛欲绝的) parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue(太平间) to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.
(1)、The soldier called his parents from San Francisco after having fought in Vietnam.

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco. "Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend. I'd like to bring him home with me."
"There's something you should know," the son continued, "he was injured pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mine(地雷) and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to live with us."
"We're sorry to hear that, son. But, maybe we can help him find somewhere to live."
"Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden to us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own."
At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building. The police believed he had killed himself.
The grief-stricken(悲痛欲绝的) parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue(太平间) to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.
(2)、The soldier told his parents that he wanted them to meet his friend in the army.

(3)、His father considered his plan unacceptable.

(4)、A few days later the parents were told by the police that their son had killed himself.

(5)、The son killed himself because he was unable to find a job.

The word "horsepower" was first used two hundred years ago. James Watt had made the world's first widely used steam engine. He had no way of telling people exactly how powerful it was, for at that time there were no units for measuring power.
Watt decided to find out how much work one strong horse could do in one minute. He called that unit one horsepower. With this unit he could measure the work his steam engine could do.
He discovered that a horse could lift a 3300-pound weight 10 feet into the air on one minute. His engine could lift a 33-pound weight 100 feet in one minute.
Because his engine did ten times as much work as the horse, Watt called it a ten horsepower engine.
(1)、The passage says that Watt made the first widely used steam engine.

The word "horsepower" was first used two hundred years ago. James Watt had made the world's first widely used steam engine. He had no way of telling people exactly how powerful it was, for at that time there were no units for measuring power.
Watt decided to find out how much work one strong horse could do in one minute. He called that unit one horsepower. With this unit he could measure the work his steam engine could do.
He discovered that a horse could lift a 3300-pound weight 10 feet into the air on one minute. His engine could lift a 33-pound weight 100 feet in one minute.
Because his engine did ten times as much work as the horse, Watt called it a ten horsepower engine.
(2)、Watt wanted to find a way to lift a 3300-pound weight.

(3)、He made up a unit of measurement based on the strength of a horse.

(4)、One horsepower would equal the weight of one horse.

(5)、The possible title for this passage is The Origin of the Term "Horsepower".

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2016-1-10 19:09:55 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-10 19:09:55 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-22 20:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-23 09:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-28 11:29:46 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-30 18:45:44 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-3 18:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
谋学网
老师说谋学网可以下载资料,原来是真的!
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-8 20:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 18:59:02 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 14:16 , Processed in 0.117280 second(s), 23 queries .