奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3030|回复: 4

北航16年6月课程考试《大学英语预备级2》考核要求资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-13 11:04:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
、资料来源(谋学网www.mouxue.com)(共 20 道试,共 40 分。)
V
1.  Last week a rare stamp( )at a price of 6,000 dollars.
A. Sold
B. was sold
C. had set up
D. had been set up
      满分:2  分
2.  What about having a drink? -( ).
A. Good idea
B. Help yourself
C. Go ahead, please
D. Me, too
3.  The cinema( )last month is very popular especially among the young people in the town.
A. opens
B. opened
C. to open
D. having opened
4.  ( )are kept on the farm for their meat or milk.
A. 200 head cattle
B. 200 head of cattle
C. 200 head cattles
D. 200 heads of cattle
5.  After talking for nearly ten hours, he( )to the government’s pressure at last.
A. expressed
B. yielded
C. decreased
D. approved
6.  The program was so ( )that they were too ( )to fall sleep.
A. exciting … excited
B. excited… Exciting
C. exciting … exciting
D. excited… Excited
7.  Jim suggested that they( )their supper.
A. had
B. would have
C. should have
D. should have eaten
8.  A:I’m thinking of the test tomorrow. I’m afraid I can’t pass this time. B:( )! I’m sure you’ll make it.
A. Go ahead
B. Good luck
C. Cheers
D. Cheer up
9.  You used to play basketball when you were young ,( ) you ?
A. were
B. weren ’ t
C. used
D. didn ’ t
10.  During the graduation( ), the president gave a wonderful opening speech.
A. evolution
B. sign
C. individual
D. ceremony
11.  A:do you have to leave now? B:Sorry, but I really( ).
A. can’t
B. have
C. must
D. should
12.  “ You can ’ t have a medical examination without leaving your home in the future , can you ? ” “ ( ) . ”
A. Yes , we can ’ t
B. Yes , I can
C. No , we won ’ t
D. No , I have
13.  Her dog ran out of the yard( )the old lady opened the gate.
A. moment
B. a moment
C. the moment
D. that moment
14.  China is a( )country while the U.S is a( )country.
A. developed…developed
B. developing … developing
C. developed…developing
D. developing … developed
15.  I don’t know where ( )going.
A. will she
B. she will
C. is she
D. she is
16.  There won ’ t be any concert this Sunday evening , ( )?
A. will there not
B. will there
C. is there
D. will it be
17.  We couldn’t eat in a restaurant because( ) of us had( )money on us.
A. all, not
B. any, on
C. none, any
D. no one, any
18.  Before you begin writing your paper, please write( )first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.
A. an origin
B. a detail
C. detail
D. an outline
19.  Do you know( ) the best drink is?
A. that
B. when
C. where
D. what
20.  A sharp increase in military expenditure brought the cabinet a budget( ).
A. deficit 
B. debt 
C. red 
D. estimation
      满分:2  分二、阅读理解(共 3 道试题,共 60 分。)
V
1.      Having raised eight children of my own, I know the dilemma (左右为难) parents face. In a world increasingly hostile to children, we want to show we care by acting on our loving impulses, which usually means spending. But when our kids came home asking for the latest designer wear, my wife and I knew we had to say “no” more often than not. Of course, deciding to have no TV in the house was the first real breakthrough; I doubt we would have won this battle without freeing ourselves from its influence.
    As a child, I grew up in what I now see was poverty. For the first few years of my life, I ate only the smallest amount. Yet, I would find it hard to imagine a happier childhood. Why? Because my parents gave us children time and attention on a daily basis. For instance, no matter how busy they were, they tried to eat breakfast with us before we went off to school each morning.
    No child should have to live in poverty. But I firmly believe that the happiness of a child does not depend on his or her access (接近) to material wealth. After all, it is the love we give our children, and not the things, that will remain with them for life.
    Having worked thirty years as a family counselor, I know that parents really do love their children, and want to do what is best for them. But what does it mean to give a child love? Next time you feel that you have failed your kids, and are tempted to relieve those feelings by bringing home gifts, remember that we can’t buy our children’s affection. All they really want, and need, is time and attentiveness, a listening ear and an encouraging word. These are things every parent can provide.
1). What the author most concerns about is _________________.
A. how to make children pleased
B. how to give children the true love
C. how to educate his children
D. how to meet the children’s needs
      满分:4  分
2). According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?
A. The author lived in a poor family when he was very young.
B. He never bought any gifts to his children.
C. When he was a child, his parents cared him and other children much in their own way.
D. Every parent has the ability to provide love for his or her children.
3). In Paragraph 1, when the author says, “But when our kid…we had to say ‘no’ more often than not”, he means ___________________.
A. he could not afford too much
B. in order not to spoil his children, he must refuse them
C. though he loved his children, he didn’t always satisfy their material needs

D. he wanted to fight against his children
4). The sentence “I would find it hard to imagine a happier childhood” (Para. 2) means _______________
A. his childhood was much happier than he could imagine
B. he did not have a happy childhood because of poverty
C. it’s hard to imagine whether he had had a happy childhood
D. none of the above
5). What does the author think is the best for his children?
A. Gifts.
B. A listening ear and an encouraging word.
C. Time and attentiveness.
D. Both B and C
2.      Some years ago, a best-selling travel book told people how to travel around Europe on US$50 a day. As a young teacher, one of the biggest attractions of the job for me were the long summer holidays. I love to travel around the countries of Europe as cheaply as possible, so that I could remain there as long as I could. I took particular pride in doing so on a lot less than US$50 a day. I always avoided the “package holiday”, where everything was arranged for the tourist. I preferred instead to make my own way, traveling on local transport, being forced to learn a little of the local language, and above all mixing with the people of these countries rather than spending all my time with other people from England.
    This often meant that I was left without transport to a hotel after arriving in the middle of the night on a cheap flight to Spain or Greece for example. I would stand and watch as everyone else climbed aboard the comfortable buses provided by the tour companies, then try to find out if I could sleep for a few hours in the airport somewhere. I would watch people arrive on the beaches where I often slept to save money on accommodation, and in a strange way feel I was better than them as I was doing everything for myself. I am certain that my sense of confidence and self-esteem increased greatly because of these holidays.
    I was doing things for a fraction of the price they were paying. I was being adventurous and above all, I was meeting local people. It seemed to me that all the other tourists did was looking for other people from their own country. Why did they bother to go abroad? They could meet these people at home. Also, all they ever seemed to do was complain, especially about the food. I was often able to eat for free at one restaurant in Greece where I had made friends with the owner. The tour buses full of tourists used to arrive at his restaurant after visiting a local place of interest. A Greek meal was included in the price of the tour, but when the tourists saw the Greek food, they would throw up their hands in horror and refuse to touch the food. My friend never lost his temper at such rudeness. Rather than throw good food away, the owner would give the lunches to regular customers like myself free of charge.
    Sometimes, however, I would tire of the beach or of camping and find a room where I could sleep in a bed again, have a shower in the mooring and eat breakfast in a comfortable restaurant. One day in Portugal I found my way to “Fernando’s” Hotel. For an unbelievably cheap rate, the owner gave me a room with a balcony and my own bathroom overlooking the beautiful town square. Why was he so kind? I was to find out later that night.
  “Fernando’s”, it turned out, was also a discotheque, which didn’t close until 3 o’clock in the mooring. After it closed, the staff would place empty bottles in the square to be picked up by a lorry at 4 o’clock. At 5 o’clock another lorry came round to pick up the rubbish. Then, at 6 o’clock the square became a meeting place for the local fishermen who would bargain noisily to get the best prices for their catches. At 7 o’clock the square came to life again as another day began.
1). The travel book told people how to travel around Europe
A. cheaply
B. in luxury
C. for free
D. during the summer holidays
2). The tourists on package holidays paid
A. a little less than what it cost the writer
B. about the same as what it cost the writer
C. a little more than what it cost the writer
D. a lot more than what it cost the writer
3). According to the writer, most of the tourists he met on holiday
A. always seemed to want to be with other people from their won country
B. always wanted to be with friends they had come on holiday with
C. liked to spend time meeting local people
D. liked to spend their time with other Europeans
4). The writer was sometimes able to eat for free because
A. his friend owned a restaurant
B. the tour parties didn't eat the food they had paid for so the restaurant owner gave it away
C. he pretended to be part of a tour group which had already paid for lunches
D. a meal was included in the price of the tour
5). The main problem with the room in "Fernando's" was
A. the lack of facilities
B. the constant noise
C. it was so cheap
D. it overlooked the town square
3.      Nonverbal (非语言的) communication has to do with gestures, movements and closeness of two people when they are talking. The scientists say that those gestures, movements and so on have meaning which words do not carry.
  For example, the body distance between two speakers can be important. North Americans often complain that South Americans are unfriendly because they tend to stand close to the North American when speaking, while the South American often considers the North American to be "cold" or "distant" because he keeps a greater distance between himself and the person he is speaking to. The "eye contact" provides another example of what we are calling nonverbal communication. Scientists have observed that there is more eye contact between people who like each other than there is between people who don't like each other. The length of time that the person whom you are speaking to looks at your eyes indicates the amount of interest he has in the things you are talking about.
  On the other hand, too long a gaze can make people uncomfortable. The eyes apparently play a great part in nonverbal communication. Genuine warmth or interest, shyness or confidence can often be seen in the eyes. We do not always consider a smile to be a sign of friendliness. Someone who is always smiling, and with little apparent reasons, often makes us uneasy.
1). According to the passage, nonverbal communication__________.
A. can be used to talk with people who cannot bear
B. is less used than words
C. is a method often used by people who cannot speak
D. can tell something that words cannot
2). The South American__________.
A. is often unfriendly when spoken to
B. is often cold and distant when speaking
C. tends to keep a distance between himself and the person he is speaking to
D. usually stands close to the person he is talking to
3). Which of the following is NOT true?
A. There is more eye contact between people who like each other.
B. Shorter eye contact shows more interest in what one is talking about.
C. Less eye contact suggests distance in relation.
D. The longer one looks at you, the more interest he has in you.
4). Too long a gaze__________.
A. indicates one's interest in the talk
B. tells you how friendly one is
C. may upset people being looked at
D. shows one's great confidence
5). Constant smiling without apparent reason__________.
A. makes people feel happy
B. makes people feel uncomfortable
C. is a sign of one's friendliness
D. is a sign of one's unfriendliness

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2016-5-13 11:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-4 19:47:44 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-12 11:03:15 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-12 11:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 08:31 , Processed in 0.117152 second(s), 24 queries .