奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3438|回复: 4

电科16年6月考试《大学英语1(专科)》期末大作业资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-13 12:22:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单选(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  Helen was seriously injured in a car ______.
A. incident
B. matter
C. event
D. accident
      满分:2  分
2.  — Oh, sorry to bother you. — ____________
A. That’s Okay.
B. No, you can’t.
C. That’s good.
D. Oh, I don’t know.
3.  With a good command of reading skills, most students can manage to read ______ as they could the year before.
A. as twice fast
B. as fast as twice
C. as twice as fast
D. twice as fast
4.  Professor, would you slow down a bit, please? I can't ______ you.
A. make up to
B. put up with
C. keep up with
D. hold on to
5.  The construction of the new bridge has been ______ for two weeks because of the bad weather.
A. devoted
B. developed
C. depended
D. delayed
6.  — Sorry, I can't find the books you asked for. — ____________
A. Don't mention it.
B. It's your fault.
C. Thanks anyway.
D. I won't forgive you.
7.  — I was worried about my Math, but Mr. Brown gave me an A. — ____________
A. Don’t worry about it.
B. Congratulations! That’s a difficult course.
C. Mr. Brown is very good.
D. Good luck to you!
8.  — Can you go to the concert with us this evening? — ____________
A. No, I already have plans.
B. NO, I really don’t like being with you
C. I’d love to, but I am busy tonight.
D. I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out.
9.  — Welcome to Unitex International. I hope you will enjoy your work here. — ____________
A. I can earn a lot.
B. Is this a good firm?
C. You are very kind.
D. I am sure I will.
10.  — Let me introduce myself. I'm steward. — ____________
A. What a pleasure.
B. Pleased to meet you.
C. I don't know.
D. Thanks a lot.
11.  The weather in Harbin is quite different from ______ in Hainan.
A. that
B. it
C. the one
D. one
12.  — I prefer the red dress. — ____________
A. You have a very good taste!
B. I respect your work!
C. You have a very successful business!
D. You wife is very charming!
13.  My friend helped me _______ my cat when I was on vacation with my wife.
A. look after
B. look on
C. look for
D. look up
14.  The policeman needs to see ______ your ID card or your driver's license.
A. every
B. each
C. either
D. both
15.  — I'd like to invite you to dinner this Saturday, Mr. Smith. — ____________
A. Oh, no. let's not.
B. I'd rather stay at home.
C. I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
D. Oh, no. That'll be too much trouble.
16.  — Paul, ____________ ? — Oh, that’s my father! And beside him, my mother.
A. What is the person over there
B. Who’s talking over there
C. What are they doing
D. Which is that
17.  Are you going to fix the car yourself, or are you going to have it ______?
A. fix
B. fixed
C. fixing
D. to fix
18.  He never laughs ______ people when they are ______ trouble.
A. to… in
B. at… in
C. at… at
D. to… at
19.  You'd better ______ in bed. It's bad for your eyes.
A. not to read
B. not read
C. don't read
D. read
20.  — Wow. That’s a marvelous room. I’ve never known you’re so artistic! — ____________
A. Great, I am very art-conscious.
B. Don’t mention it.
C. It’s fine.
D. Thank you for your compliments.

二、阅读理解(共 4 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  
It has been reported that in colleges across the United States, the daytime serial drama known as the soap opera has suddenly become “in”. Between the hours of 11 a. m. and 4:30 p. m., college television lounges are filled with soap opera fans who can’t wait to see the next episode in the lives of their favorite characters.
Actually, soaps are more than a college favorite; they’re a youth favorite. When school is out, high-school students are in front of their TV sets. One young working woman admitted that she turned down a higher paying job rather than give up watching her favorite serials. During the 1960’s, it was uncommon for young people to watch soap operas. The mood of the sixties was very different from now. It was a time of seriousness, and talk was about social issues of great importance.
Now, seriousness has been replaced by fun. Young people want to be happy. It may seem strange that they should turn to soap opera, which is known for showing trouble in people’s lives. But soap opera is enjoyment. Young people can identify with the soap opera character, who, like the college-age viewer, is looking for happy love, and probably not finding it. And soap opera gives young people a chance to feel close to people without having to bear any responsibility for their problems.
1). What is soap opera?
A. Plays based on science fiction stories.
B. Plays based on non-fiction stories.
C. The daytime serial dramas on TV.
D. Popular documentary films on TV.
2). What can be the best title of the passage?
A. College student viewers.
B. Favorite TV serials.
C. Soap opera fans.
D.
College-age viewers.
3). Which is NOT the reason why the soap opera has suddenly become “in” among American young people?
A. Because the viewers want to be happy and to enjoy themselves.
B. Because the soap opera makes young people feel close to their people.
C. Because the viewers can find themselves in the soap opera characters.
D. Because the young people have to bear the responsibilities for their troubles.
4). What can we learn from the passage?
A.
Young viewers have turned themselves from the seriousness of sixties to enjoyment now.
B. Young people of sixties like soap operas more than people today.
C. College students like soap operas more than any other social groups.
D. The young as a whole are trying to look for happy love but in vain.
5). What message does the author want to convey to us?
A. A. The people’s favorites to drama works have been changed for a long time.
B. The people’s favorites to drama works change along with the times.
C. The people’s favorites to drama works is changed by the soap opera.
D. The people’s favorites have changed the drama works.
Paper is one of the most important products ever invented by man. Wide spread use of written language would not have been possible without some cheap and practical material to write on. The invention of paper meant that more people could be educated because more books could be printed and distributed. Together with the printing press, paper provided an extremely important way to communicate knowledge.
How much paper do you use every year? Probably you cannot answer that question quickly. In 1990 the world’s use of paper was about one kilogram for each person a year. Now some countries use as much as 50 kilograms of paper for each person a year. Countries like the United States, England and Sweden use more paper than other countries.
Paper, like many other things that we use today, was first made in China. In Egypt and the West, paper was not very commonly used before the year 1400. The Egyptians wrote on a kind of material made of a water plant. Europeans used parchment for many hundreds of year. Parchment was very strong; it was made from the skin of certain young animals. We have learnt of the most important facts of European history from records that were kept on parchment.
1). What’s the meaning for the word “parchment”?
A. The skin of young animals.
B. A kind of paper made from the skin of certain young animals.
C. The paper used by European countries.

D.
The paper of Egypt.

2). Which of the following is NOT mentioned about the invention of paper?
A.
More jobs could be provided than before.

B. More people could be educated than before.
C. More books could be printed and distributed.
D. More ways could be used to exchange knowledge.
3). When did the Egyptians begin to use paper widely?
A. Around 1400
B. Around 1900.
C. Around 400
D.  Around 900
4). Which of the following countries uses more paper for each person a year?
A. China
B. Japan
C. Egypt
D. Sweden
5). What is the main idea of this short talk?
A. More and more paper is being consumed nowadays.
B. Paper enables people to receive education more easily.
C. The invention of paper is of great significance to man.
D. Paper contributes a lot to the keeping of historical records.
Three men traveling on a train began a conversation about the world's greatest wonders.
“In my opinion,” the first man said, “the Egyptian pyramids(埃及金字塔)are the world's greatest wonder. Although they were built thousands of years ago, they are still standing. And remember: the people who built them had only simple tools. They did not have the kind of machinery that builders and engineers have today.”
“I agree that the pyramids in Egypt are wonderful,” the second man said, “but I do not think they are the greatest wonder. I believe computers are more wonderful than the pyramids. They have taken people to the moon and brought them back safely. In seconds,they carry out mathematical calculations that would take a person a hundred years to do.”
He turned to the third man and asked, “What do you think is the greatest wonder in the world?”
The third man thought for a long time,and then he said, “Well,I agree that the pyramids are wonderful, and I agree that computers are wonderful, too. However, in my opinion, the most wonderful thing in the world is this thermos.”
And he took a thermos out of his bag and held it up.
The other two men were very surprised. “A thermos?” they exclaimed. “But that's a simple thing.”
1). The underlined word "thermos" in Chinese means "保温瓶".
A. T
B. F
2). That the three men could not agree on what the world's greatest wonder was because they all had different ideas.
A. T
B. F
3). The first man thought the pyramids were the most wonderful things in the world because they had been built with very simple tools.
A. T
B. F
4). The third man thought a thermos was the most wonderful thing in the world because it cost less than a computer.
A. T
B. F
5). The third man was not very clever because he could not think of anything to say.
A. T
B. F
The workers who brought the girl to the orphanage(孤儿院)knew little about her. The streets where they found her had been her home for many years. Her parents were unknown. They left her long ago. At the orphanage, the girl, like all the children there, was taught to read and write. While she was studying at the orphanage, she learned something else-to be independent. At twenty-one,she left the orphanage and began work as a secretary. And then,in 1975, while she was still working as an ordinary secretary, something special happened. She entered the Miss Hong Kong competition and won it. This was the turning point in her life. Now her name, Mary Cheung, was known to everybody.
Mary entered the competition because she wanted to show that orphanage girls could be something. Winning the competition gave her the chance to start a new life. This led her first into television and then into business as a manager. When she was working as a manager, she had trouble with her reports. “My English just wasn't good enough.” she says. Luckily, she had a boyfriend (who later became her husband) to help her.
Mary studied management at Hong Kong Polytechnic and graduated in 1980. She started her own business in 1985. But she did not stop developing herself. She then studied at the University of Hong Kong. Since 1987, she had spent a lot of time on photography. She has held several exhibitions of her work in many places-China, New Zealand and Paris. She still found time, however, to work on TV, write for newspapers and bring up her family.
The girl from the street has come a long way, but her journey is not finished yet.
1). Before Mary Cheung was brought to the orphanage,she had lived in the streets for many years.
A. T
B. F
2). The sentence "orphanage girls could be something" means that orphanage girls could be popular and successful.
A. T
B. F
3). Her life changed in 1985.
A.
T

B. F
4). This passage is probably taken from a novel.
A. T
B. F
5). Mary's boyfriend was good at English.
A. T
B. F

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2016-6-13 12:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-13 12:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-22 10:39:15 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-13 12:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 23:11 , Processed in 0.108486 second(s), 24 queries .