奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3402|回复: 10

电科16年6月考试《大学英语2(专科)》期末大作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-14 11:48:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单选(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  This coastal area ________ a national wildlife reserve last year.
A. was named
B. named
C. is named
D. Names
      满分:2  分
2.  — Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest. — ____________________
A. Yes, I beat the others
B. No, no, I didn’t do it well.
C. Thank you
D. It’s a pleasure.
3.  — Could I use your car tomorrow morning? — Sure. I ________ a report at home.
A. will be writing
B. will have written
C. have written
D. have been writing
4.  — Our class won the girls’ relay race in our school’s sports meeting. — ____________________
A. That’s right.
B. Thanks a lot.
C. Congratulations!
D. It’s a pleasure.
5.  I’m calling about the apartment you ________ the other day. Could you tell me more about it?
A. advertised
B. had advertised
C. are advertising
D. will advertise
6.  — Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! — ____________________ This is not the end of the world.
A. Good luck
B. Cheer up
C. Go ahead.
D. No problem.
7.  The palace caught fire three times in the last century, and little of the original building ________ now.
A. remains
B. is remained
C. is remaining
D. has been remained
8.  When the lights turn red, the traffic ________ stop.
A. can
B. may
C. must
D. needn’t
9.  — That’s a beautiful dress you have on! — ____________________
A. Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday.
B. Sorry, it’s too cheap.
C. You can have it.
D. See you later.
10.  They took ________ measures to prevent poisonous gases from escaping in the chemical plant.
A. fruitful
B. beneficial
C. effective
D. influential
11.  It was decided to ________ the search when there was no hope of finding the missing girl alive.
A. call off
B. take up
C. keep off
D. ring up
12.  She is one of the newest film stars from America and has many fans, ________ in Europe.
A. specially
B. particularly
C. partially
D. specifically
13.  — Madam, do all the buses go downtown? — ____________________
A. Wow, you got the idea.
B. No, never mind.
C. Pretty well, I guess.
D. Sorry, I’m new here.
14.  — I have got a pain in my neck. — ____________________
A. Yes, I agree.
B. Yes, you are quite right
C. I’m sorry to hear that.
D. I’m feeling sick.
15.  — How about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight? — ____________________
A. Forget it.
B. Sorry, I like Mexican food.
C. That’s great!
D. Glad you like it.
16.  — Let me introduce myself. I’m Steward. — ____________________
A. What a pleasure.
B. Pleased to meet you.
C. I don’t know.
D. Thanks a lot.
17.  — I think he is a good lecturer. — ____________________
A. Sorry, it doesn’t matter.
B. So do I.
C. Yes. It’s a good idea.
D. I don’t mind.
18.  — Have you got a table for four, Waiter? — ____________________
A. We are going to restaurant.
B. Yes, sure. This way, please.
C. We have booked the seats.
D. Here are the menus.
19.  I ________ thank you too much for all your help to my son while we were away from home.
A. won’t
B. can’t
C. can
D. will
20.  Experts say walking is one of the best ways for a person to ________ healthy.
A. preserve
B. stay
C. maintain
D. reserve
二、阅读理解(共 4 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  
Britain and France are separated by the English Channel, a body of water that can be crossed in as few as 20 minutes. But the cultures of the two countries sometimes seem to be miles apart.

Last Thursday Britain and France celebrated the 100th anniversary (周年纪念) of the signing of a friendship agreement called the Entente Cordiality. The agreement marked a new beginning for the countries following centuries of wars and love-hate partnership.
But their relationship has been ups and downs over the past century. Just last year, there were fierce disagreements over the Iraq war — which British Prime Minister Tony Blair supported despite French President Jacques Chirac speaking out against it. This discomfort is expressed in Blair and Chirac’s body language at international meetings. While the French leader often greets German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder with a hug (拥抱), Blair just receives a handshake. However, some political experts say the war in Iraq could in fact have helped ties.

The history of divisions may well be because of the very different ways in which the two sides see the world. But this doesn’t stop 12 million Britons taking holidays in France each year. However, only 3 million French come in the opposite direction. Surveys (调查) show that most French people feel closer to the Germans than they do to the British. And the research carried out in Britain has found that only a third of the population believes the French can be trusted. Perhaps this bad feeling comes because the British dislike France’s close relationship with Germany, or because the French are not happy with Britain’s close links with the US.

Whatever the answer is, as both sides celebrate 100 years of “doubtful friendship”, they are at least able to make jokes about each other. Here’s one: What’s the best thing about Britain’s relationship with France? The English Channel.

1). For centuries, the relationship between Britain and France is ________.
A. friendly
B. impolite
C. brotherly
D. a mixture of love and hate
2). The war in Iraq does ________ to the relationship between France and Britain.
A. good
B. harm
C. neither good nor harm
D. both good and harm
3). The British are not so friendly to ________ and the French are not so friendly to ________.
A. Germany; America
B. America; Germany
C. Germany; Germany
D. America; America
4). ________ are more interested in having holidays in ________.
A. American people … Britain
B. British people … Germany
C. French people … Britain
D. British people … France
5). What does the last sentence mean?
A. As long as the English Channel exists, no further disagreement will form between France and Britain.
B. The English Channel can prevent anything unfriendly happening in both France and Britain.
C. France and Britain are near neighbors, and this will help balance the relationship between them.
D. The English Channel is the largest enemy between France and Britain.
There are three kinds of goals: short-term, medium-range and long-term goals.

Short-term goals are those that usually deal with current activities, which we can apply on a daily basis. Such goals can be achieved in a week or less, or two weeks, or possibly, months. It should be remembered that just as a building is no stronger than its foundation, long-term goals cannot amount to very much without the achievement of solid short-term goals. Upon completing our short-term goals, we should date the occasion and then add new short-term goals that will build on those that have been completed.

The intermediate goals build on the foundation of the short-term goals. They might deal with just one term of school or the entire school year, or they could even extend for several years. Any time you move a step at a time, you should never allow yourself to become discouraged or overwhelmed. As you complete each step, you will enforce the belief in your ability to grow and succeed. And as your list of completion dates grow, your motivation and desire will increase.

Long-term goals may be related to our dreams of the future. They might cover five years or more. Life is not a static thing. We should never allow a long-term goal to limit us or our course of action.

1). Our long-term goals mean a lot ________.
A. If we cannot reach solid short-term goals
B. If we complete the short-term goals
C. If we have dreams of the future
D. If we put forward some plans
2). New short-term goals are built upon ________.
A. a daily basis
B. your achievement in a week
C. current activities
D. the goals that have been completed
3). When we complete each step of our goals, ________.
A. we will win final success
B. we are overwhelmed
C. we should build up confidence of success
D. we should have strong desire for setting new goals
4). What is the main idea of this passage?
A. Life is a dynamic thing.
B.  we should set up long-term goals.
C. Different kinds of goals in life.
D. The limitation of long-term goals.
5). Which of the following statements is wrong according to the passage?
A. The long-term goals cannot amount to very much without the achievement of solid short-term goals.
B. The intermediate goals build on the foundation of the short-term goals.
C. Life is a static thing, thus we should never allow a long-term goal to limit us or our course of action.
D. We should often add new short-term goals to those which have been completed.
People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important and personal. Most people in Britain live in houses rather than flats, and many people own their homes. This means that they can make them personal, and change them in any way they like. Most houses have a garden, even if it is a small one, and the garden is usually loved. The house and the garden are the private space of a person. In a crowded city a person knows that he or she has a private space which is only for himself or herself and for invited friends.

People usually like to mark their space. If you are on the beach you may have spread your towels around you; in the rain you may have put your coat or small bag on the seat beside you; in a library you may spread your books around you.
Once I was traveling on a train to London. I was on a section for four people and there was a table between us. The man opposite to me had his briefcase on the table. There was no space on my side of the table at all. I was unhappy. I thought he thought that he owned the whole table. I had been reading a book about nonverbal (非语言的) communication so I took various papers out of my bag and put them on his case! When I did this he suddenly became angry and his eyes nearly popped out (突出) of his head. I had taken up his space! A few minutes later I took my papers off in order to read them. He immediately moved his case to his side of the table.

1). The home matters greatly to Englishmen.
A.
T

B. F
2). The British can own private space like the house and the garden.
A. T
B. F
3). According to Paragraph 2, if you spread your books around you in a library, it means you want to tell others the space belongs to you.
A. T
B. F
4). The man opposite to the writer showed that he owned the whole table by reading a book.
A. T
B. F
5). The writer tried to get back his space by moving the case off the table.
A. T
B. F
People have been talking about health for a long time because people know the importance of it. People’s understanding of health also becomes deeper with the progress in scientific research. Recently the term “health” has come to have a wider meaning than it used to. It no longer means just the absence of illness. Today, health means the well-being of your body, your mind and your relationship with other people. This new concept of health is closely related to another term - quality of life. Quality of life is the degree of overall satisfaction that a person gets from life.

Why has the emphasis of health shifted from the absence of disease to a broader focus on the quality of a person’s life? One reason for this has to do with the length and conditions of life that people can now expect. Medical advances have made it possible for people today to live longer, healthier lives. Imagine for a moment that you were born in the year 1900. You could have expected on average to live until about the age of 47. In contrast, if you were born in the year 1999, you could expect to live to the age of 75.

1). Progress in scientific research leads to people’s deeper understanding of health.
A. T
B. F
2). According to the passage, to people of today, health means absence of illness.
A. T
B. F
3). The emphasis of health has shifted nowadays because people enjoy better conditions of living and they can live longer.
A. T
B. F
4). We can infer from the passage nowadays the emphasis of health has a broader focus because of improvements in the quality of food.
A. T
B. F
5). This passage is mainly about different understandings of the term “health”.
A. T
B. F

三、完型填空(共 2 道试题,共 20 分。)V 1.  
American people divide their days into several blocks of time, and plan different activities (46)______ different times.

American time is “on the dot” (准确地). If something is supposed to happen at eight o’clock, it will begin at eight. Americans value promptness (准时) and may become angry if a person is more than 15 minutes late (47)______ a good reason. If you know you are going to be late, call in advance and let someone know. (48)______ you arrive late, you should apologize and explain why. Americans arrive (49)______ time for doctors’ appointments. The doctor may keep you (50)______, but if you keep the doctor waiting, you may get a bill with the doctor’s time!

1).
A. for
B. waiting
C. on
D. If
E. without
2).
A. for
B. waiting
C. on
D. If     
E. without
3).
A. for
B. waiting
C. on
D. If     
E. without
4).
A. for
B. waiting
C. on
D. If
E. without
5).
A. for
B. waiting
C. on
D. If
E. without
Fire can help people in many ways. Fire can heat water, (41)______ your house, give light and cook food. But fire can burn things too. Nobody knows (42)______ people began to use fire. One story from Australia tells about a man a very long time ago. He went up to the sun by a rope and brought fire down.

Today people know how to (43)______ a fire with matches. Children sometimes like to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous.

Fire kills people every year. So you must be careful about matches. You should also learn to (44)______ fires. Fires need oxygen. Without oxygen they die. There is oxygen in the air. Cover a fire with water, sand, or in an emergency, with your coat or a blanket. This keeps the air (45)______ a fire and kills it.

Be careful with fire, and it will help you. Be careless with fire, and it might hurt you.

1).
A. make
B. warm
C. how
D. put out
E. from
2).
A. make
B. warm
C. how
D. put out
E. from
3).
A. make
B. warm
C. how
D. put out
E. from
4).
A. make
B. warm
C. how
D. put out
E. from
5).
A. make
B. warm
C. how
D. put out
E. from

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2016-6-14 11:58:39 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

zkm1987 该用户已被删除
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

谋学网
老师说谋学网可以下载资料,原来是真的!
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-22 11:02:47 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 11:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 11:41:40 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-14 11:43:47 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:12 , Processed in 0.123785 second(s), 25 queries .