奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3019|回复: 4

福建师范大学16年8月课程考试《高级英语阅读(一)》作业考核试题资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-22 15:33:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
                《高级英语阅读一》试
  t! N" L. W: n% `  I(请把资料写在 资料卷 上)
2 ^2 S2 y7 A" ^: R( \, y. ?' XI  Translate the following paragraph into Chinese.(结合课文上下文翻译以下句子:出自教材 《高级英语阅读一》, 第8课 ,Text A)
5 k9 K4 g, s3 D" n( \ At the heart of parental loss of control lies the fact that parents today supervise their school-age children less than their counterparts did even ten years and certainly twenty years ago. A new parental casualness is so much the norm these days that only when one compares contemporary children's lives with those of the 1960s and early 1970s does one realize how much earlier the parental reins are loosened today
( X' X8 Q5 \/ Y& a  X& k) |" d4 u
II  Read Lesson 4 Text A, Answer the following questions::(阅读教材第4课,课文A ,回答问题)
5 Z% L) [$ t; U5 y2 ~                 Stress: Some Good, Some Bad
+ x5 A" J$ a% E. {9 ^" GBy Jane Brody ' A- d4 K3 }: g, S" n
Stress is a factor in every life, and without some stress life would be drab and unstimulating. Too little stress can produce boredom, feelings of isolation, stagnation, and purposelessness. Stress in and of itself is not bad; rather, it's how you react to the different stresses in your life that matters. ) F) L+ |3 D% [7 L) L" ^
Many people thrive on stress. They find working under pressure or against deadlines highly stimulating, providing the motivation to do their best. And they rarely succumb to adverse stress reactions. To slow such "racehorses" down to the pace of a turtle would be as stressful as trying to make the turtle keep up with the horse. Yet others crumble when the crunch is on or the overload light flashes. Some take life's large and small obstacles in stride, regarding them as a challenge to succeed in spite of everything. Others are thwarted by every unexpected turn of events, from a traffic delay to a serious illness in the family. * G2 N1 ]: V8 ^% E+ M% {
What Stress Does $ _3 O, g; g; o3 S% j4 a3 `# w
All stress, positive or negative, stimulates a basic biological reaction called fight or flight. This is a hormonally stimulated state of arousal that prepares you to face whatever challenge is at hand, be it your daughter's wedding, a job interview, an argument with your spouse, or the assault of a would-be mugger. The chemical reaction influences your heart, nervous system, muscles, and other organs, preparing them for action. ' B" [" j/ O0 T, m. J# y; h
Problems arise when the stress reaction is frequently called into play for inappropriate circumstances, such as a missed bus, long line, or reservation mix-up, or when the circumstances of your life result in more stress than you can handle at any one time.
) o/ Y& ^- ?! c2 W6 JWhen most people talk about stress, they mean the negative reactions: a churning gut, aching back, tight throat, rapid heartbeat, elevated blood pressure, mental depression, short temper, crying jags, insomnia, impotence, viral infections, asthma attacks, ulcers, heart disease, or cancer. 2 W0 s5 _9 ^" w
My stress reaction was headaches. I got them often: when I was writing on deadline, doing a lot of sewing, preparing for a dinner party, driving in heavy traffic. For years I had attributed them to a variety of causes, including eyestrain and allergic reactions to my colleagues' tobacco smoke and to the fumes from my gas stove. But not until I awoke one morning from a bad dream with my teeth tightly clenched did I get a hint of the real reason — a reaction to stress. ) _5 q1 f$ I* }9 Y' W& W
Over the next several weeks I realized that whenever I was concentrating hard on something (even opening a stubborn package or chopping an onion) or feeling tense or anxious, I clenched my teeth. After a while the strain on the supporting muscles would result in a headache.
; s8 b$ s/ L# [; i; o( _( sIt was an unconscious reaction, a habit that I was finally able to break m with the aid of my dentist—by becoming acutely aware of it and making a conscious effort to relax my jaw when formerly 1 would have tightened it. Now tension headaches, which account for 80 percent of the head pains that afflict Americans, rarely sneak through my surveillance.
2 K. b0 C2 d. m+ kDr. Donald A. Tubesing, psychologist from Duluth, Minnesota, and author of Kicking Your Stress Habits, likens stress to the tension on a violin string m you need "enough tension to make music but not so much that it snaps." 4 ~) s1 F+ h4 Y3 l8 }
Whereas some stress reduction programs offer only techniques to induce relaxation, Dr. Tubesing's simply written self- help guide helps you get to the roots of your stress reactions and modify them. He points out that most stress is not the result of great tragedies, but rather an accumulation of minor irritations that "grind us down over the years." He tells you how to recognize the sources of those irritations and what to do about them.
+ r# x( a3 a1 ]For example, he points out, stress is inherent not in an event but rather in how you perceive that event; by modifying your perceptions, you can reduce your stress. Let's say you just missed your bus. You could focus on the fact that you'll be late for work (stressful) or on the fact that you'll now have time to read the paper (not stressful). * @1 A) _/ E; z0 ^7 W1 z
He cautions against spending "10 dollars worth of energy on a 10-cent problem". Before you gear up for a battle, stop and think: is the threat real? Is the issue really important? Can you make a difference? Dr. Tubesing's guide helps you to identify your beliefs, values, and goals, which in turn will enable you to focus on what really counts and stop worrying about irrelevant events or concerns. - B" {5 A5 C( J4 B
"There are millions of 'want to' s' and 'have to' s' in life," he notes. "Ultimately, these pressures create stress only when your time-and-energy spending decisions aren't consistent with your goals, beliefs, and values."
3 A" G; i. q; CThere are many ways to cope with excess stress, and some methods are better than others. Too often people turn to the wrong solutions for stress relief, such as tranquilizers, sleeping pills, alcohol, and cigarettes, and end up further impairing their, health while doing nothing to gain an upper hand on the causes of their stress reactions. Others resort to short-term solutions m shouting, crying, taking a hot bath m that help for a while. More lasting, "low-cost" relief could be obtained through regular exercise or talking with friends, Dr. Tubesing says. ) V* \: e6 m0 j$ R- c
How to Cope with Stress
( c' G; {; r# c; ]0 G/ xEveryone should have a repertoire of stress-reducing techniques. Here are some that Dr. Tubesing and others have found helpful.
; T2 r  H& _7 v$ e& M3 R* GSet priorities. Divide your tasks into three categories— essential, important, and trivial — and forget about the trivial. Learn to say no when you're asked to do something that overloads your time or stress budget or diverts you from what you really consider most important. Be satisfied with a less than perfect job if the alternative is not getting a job done at all. Identify the activities you find satisfying in and of themselves, and focus on enjoying them, rather than on your performance or what rewards the activities might bring.
( @1 f1 v, i1 m$ W; n# ^- oOrganize your time. Identify the time wasters. Figure out when in the day you are most productive, and do your essential and important tasks then. Pace yourself by scheduling your tasks and give yourself time to recharge your batteries. 7 ?7 m1 v4 @+ V) b: J) ~9 a7 g
Budget your stress. Try to avoid clusters of stressful events by spreading them out.
: Q5 `0 t# S* O4 w8 wTry "clean living." Be more consistent in your living habits by trying to eat, sleep, and exercise at about the same time every day. Be sure to get enough sleep and rest because fatigue can reduce your ability to cope with stress. Eat regular, well-balanced meals with enough variety to assure good nutrition and enough complex carbohydrates (starchy foods) to guarantee a ready energy reserve. 9 t( ~# B/ _5 J2 i3 [" q% {
Choose fight or fight. Don't be afraid to express anger (hiding it is even more stressful than letting it out), but choose your fights; don't hassle over every little thing. When fighting is inappropriate, try fleeing----- learn to fantasize or take a short break (do a puzzle, take a walk, go to a concert, or away for the weekend) to reenergize yourself. You can also give in once in a while, instead of always insisting you are right and others are wrong. ( Q' @2 @) c5 {. G5 ?2 I
Learn relaxation techniques. These include deep breathing exercises, transcendental meditation, the relaxation response, yoga, progressive relaxation of muscle groups, imagery, biofeedback, and behavior modification. The last four may require professional help. On a tightly scheduled day, take a minute or two between appointments or activities for a relaxation break stretching, breathing, walking around.
5 l8 W* l- K3 B7 l1 rRevitalize through exercise. A body lacking in physical stamina is in no shape to handle stress. An exercise tune-up can increase your emotional as well as your physical strength. Exercise enhances, rather than saps, your energy; it also has a distinct relaxing effect. 4 s- P/ m+ {) b9 K% C  o+ Z0 }
Talk it out. Problems often seem much worse when you alone carry their burden. Talking to a trusted friend or relative or to a professional counselor can help you sort things out and unload some of the burden. If things are really bad, don't hesitate to seek professional counseling or psychotherapy.
% K4 [, h$ ^6 Y! s$ hGet outside yourself. Stress causes people to turn into themselves and focus too much on their own problems. Try doing something for someone else. Or find something other than yourself and your accomplishments to care about. Be more tolerant and forgiving of yourself and others.
" i  B! ~  P. F4 U; Q4 Y' sFinally, Drs. Robert L. Wool folk and Frank C. Richardson, psychologists and authors of Stress, Sanity and Survival, caution against "waiting for the day when 'you can relax' or when 'your problems will be over.' The struggles of life never end. Most good things in life are fleeting and transitory. Enjoy them; savor them. Don't waste time looking forward to the 'happy ending' to all your troubles."
' Y: b- x" Q( {0 r5 P& _! j
% i4 ?" M7 ]3 I3 H1. What does the writer want to tell us through this text?
2 B* s, T$ x8 _& x# ~3 y9 U/ ~  t" z- x
2. How to cope with stress, what suggestions does the writer put forward?; R+ q" j6 R0 Q4 T7 F; Q' w

0 x6 w' K- g7 ]1 V2 a/ H
! O4 Q. \2 Z7 \( vIII. Read lesson 1  Text   B (阅读教材第1课课文B 判断对错)6 I' G7 i0 F% ~2 A* \. `! d+ M
                        Lesson 1, Text B
* N1 B9 w5 Y0 |. x4 r; T                            Untitled
( r- X8 J2 A: Y# NMay people find reading difficult. Perhaps this is because reading is not a natural ability like breathing or walking. Reading is a skill, and like all skills it needs practice before it becomes easy.
7 V% e3 c( v5 P% r4 f  g7 u# c0 o7 pIn that way, reading is something like playing football. The more you practice, the more skilled you become. The beginner in football has the help of a coach who gives advice on how to improve the needed skills. ' k+ Q: G$ k: J
This book can be used as a reading coach. It will give you advice on how to improve your reading skills. It will help you, however, only if you decide to work with it. Coaching is no use unless the coaching advice is followed. 5 U: c" \4 e" o: [  l8 e  W5 q7 V( d, x- L
You must begin your reading study with the understanding that reading is work. Like football training, it requires hard and consistent work if you want to succeed at it. No serious player would go to football training and do something else at the same time. Similarly, when you read, you cannot do other things at the same time. When you read seriously, therefore, you should neither watch TV nor have the radio or stereo playing.
8 ^3 Q: j2 u2 R* gWhen you read, you must have a good light. You should also have a pencil, paper, and a dictionary, and be prepared to concentrate. When you are a more experienced reader, you will be able to manage without these things, but at first you should follow all the rules.
  b$ I0 j$ q( g* v6 o6 ~+ oThe following rules can help you learn to be a more effective reader. Become acquainted with words and their meanings. Learn how to make use of a wide variety of words and how to use a dictionary to help you understand words. Make it a practice to write down words you do not know. Try to work out their meaning from their context in the sentence. If this does not help your understanding, check the meaning later in the dictionary.
) h% X  t0 C. {# J- SIt is better not to look up a new word as you read, unless you cannot make sense of the sentence without it. You should, however, look up the word when you finish reading and then try to use it in your own writing and conversation. 1 v; a  ^8 R9 B5 h+ P* R
Do not read too slowly. It is tempting to think that slower reading will lead to greater comprehension. This is not true. Reading slowly allows the mind time to think about other things. Keep the pace up within each paragraph.
4 i* m  M; `) ~7 J# d5 TKeep your concentration fixed on the words you are reading and the author's meaning. Do not explore your own interpretation of the subject as you read. Keep that for later and explore your own ideas when you have finished the reading. 4 J0 A$ g1 {. q+ r" c* H
Read to remember. You waste time if you have to read the same thing two or three times to get the message. You can increase your ability to remember what you read if you learn to use the Paragraph Key like this: 2 K' x9 n. Q: n# Q3 m
Stop reading at the end of each paragraph. 1 ~/ M& _( C6 h# L
In the margin, write a brief note on the main point of the paragraph. . \, t+ v  v0 I6 Z
If you cannot capture the point of the paragraph in your own words, it means you have not understood what you read. You should study the paragraph again before you move on. When you have completed the article, reread the Paragraph Key notes, and you will see that you have a quick summary of the main points of the article.
% b9 |2 Y& e. u1 V5 _' c8 ~Because much of your reading ill school is done for tests, summary writing can be very helpful. The summary lists the main points, and when you wish to restudy that material, you can work from the summary. % h' z# F' Y, t  S9 H
Learn to think about what you read and to discuss it with other people. Discussion is a good way to develop your own ideas and viewpoints. Reading can expose you to ideas, but reading is just the start. The important thing is what you do with what you read. 8 N' v( N. E2 c/ e
You should be able to discuss what you read. It is important to recall enough of the details to talk about the subject accurately and intelligently. Your ability to recall what you read will be helped by making a Paragraph Key and a summary. Make it a practice to check what you recall of the important things you read. 3 ^) s/ |1 ?5 ]# n8 j
Read with questions in mind; Reading to find the answers to questions will provide you with a motive to read. It is not enough to simply read the words. The important thing is to use what you read to stimulate your own ideas and inquiries.
7 [9 }; d) x/ B- ]* `; g9 ?# yThere are different ways to read different things. This book will guide you in reading such things as a story, an article, a report, and a newspaper. Each of these is easier to read if you know the best method. 8 A2 c& A: K! p) H8 R( l8 R
How fast should you read? Is speed reading a valuable skill? These are good questions. Most people read about as fast as they talk, which is about 150 words per minute. Their reaction speed is determined by their speaking speed because they pronounce each word mentally as they read. - f* d8 [. B9 Q( N, j! n
Silent pronunciation is not necessary, however. You can learn to look at words and read them without saying them. This will increase the speed of your reading. The speed exercises in this book are designed to help you learn to read without saying each word mentally. 6 ^9 |- U  `" ~0 Q* A/ f
Speed reading is a skill that needs daily practice. It is a valuable skill, however, only if you comprehend and remember what you read. A good workable speed is about 300 words per minute. A reading speed of 500 words per minute is about as good as the average reader really needs to have.   C: B: q/ E" j; P. S
You can be a better reader. You can make reading work for you if you learn how.
2 @) ^& _3 v( A4 N4 ]3 F& I
3 |3 j0 o5 a6 g$ }  ~% ~Judge the following statements are true or false
8 v) L) _' F0 x. |; b% C" C& e
: ]: B8 k& f9 u* m, _) }+ H! q3 `" w1.Reading  is a natural skill like breathing or walking.
; N, |7 V% o( J' w1 |( j2 Just like a coach this book can advise you how to read more accurately.5 M4 i' @7 f+ p1 D. d) ~) [, s$ ]3 ]
3 While you are reading ,you should be concentrated on it.# N& x# S( m- c; Y8 v' q% C' l
4 If you come across new words during or after your reading , you shouldn’t use dictionary.
# u7 J: g& K: X7 q5 Reading slowly can increase your accuracy of comprehension.
' c. U4 z5 c; @3 L- N" V6 Taking  paragraph key note can help you to remember what you have read.' U3 M3 b( k2 }7 i) {5 r% B
7. Summary can help you to review the material later.
4 o4 |: F" M1 ?+ @8 Usually , the reading speed is influenced by people’s speaking speed greatly.! v! Z- I# }- P) P1 A  Q$ J" r% O
9 You can try to form your own idea about the subject while you are reading.
- Y. e& O9 \0 h& a+ ~' b# z10 Most probably this short essay is a preface to a book on reading skills.  
- ~7 l1 P3 H, |: y) t
3 ^  q5 B$ G- ~6 X& l: S: U3 \, n# B+ s( Y

0 Z0 b3 P! j. o  ?8 j% E0 s6 l
- h3 B# m) h5 U8 `8 T6 M" E$ M+ v6 ?1 `

) p  y0 C% s2 ~& T+ t
0 V/ p- s) r& D2 G, Q
  w5 Q) D# r$ k
% `* R( G4 w+ f0 ^4 {2 a' _( ?
" X' u& s- x' A& ^& g# L$ _+ j2 a) Y
) x1 O2 w8 i  ?8 o7 K
6 t6 K: \1 W- D: R! i6 A* g

: |& I: C4 p+ X8 R1 b
- a" @/ n9 n* c. G$ n! ]
3 e6 L% M9 `8 {+ A$ u, B. E. z' \, [1 F  s

4 Q: r9 q/ j/ d: j( K
  W0 e: Q" g% P% U. z              资料卷. C2 c1 W& B+ Q' S$ `4 t2 u
I,        Translation ! J  e3 g8 i) D! ~6 K$ j. g, \

- w2 T0 ~) e5 Q
. M* P4 t! w3 q& w* `9 p9 K: @% r0 z/ @; k. n
II,        Answer questions:
2 N' X& q4 a9 j# _; D1.
& @6 a! L2 S& b9 ]+ s* d  h: y0 O' ^  }7 Q" p# q; I
5 T" w. B, y& l
  W6 F  m+ V' v4 D
( \0 g/ O4 A! w% I, ~3 y
+ L( W& k6 q8 l) e6 M; _' I
9 s' @$ F# ^4 w; M# }# HIII判断对错:
, ~/ S+ t6 O+ ?- ]# k1-5 : _ _ _ _ _   
3 o: @4 O' l+ Z+ A5 l+ L) } 6-10 :  _ _ _ _ _   " G0 e* f- t) H: D; k& X
& u4 R* L0 Y: C& g- p* w

# L) H( Q- e/ S/ ~3 P0 \1 ]2 c0 l; d. O+ f9 o+ s; F1 ]6 D

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2016-7-22 15:43:13 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-11 14:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-13 21:15:18 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-19 08:08:41 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:34 , Processed in 0.249162 second(s), 23 queries .