奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1609|回复: 2

17春东财《大学体验英语2》在线作业一二三辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-27 11:15:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网

东财《大学体验英语2》在线作业一

完型填空 阅读理解

一、单选(共 30 道试题,共 30 分。)  V 1. ______ a hot day! I decided to go for a swim.
A. What
B. Being
C. It being
D. Such

2.   He ______ the bird but missed.
A. aimed at  
B. saw at
C. observed at
D. killed

3.  ______ is an illness which can result from a variety of causes and can occur in any animal with
lungs.
A. Heart attack
B. Pneumonia
C. Cholera
D. Flu

4.  Please give us the reason _______ the goods were delayed.
A. why
B. which
C. what
D. how

5.  You’d better _______ advice before making a project plan.
A. put down
B. take in
C. turn out
D. ask for

6.  Allan is looking forward to _______ the trade fair.
A. meet
B. meeting
C. be meeting
D. having met

7.  If they _____ the law, the economy would be in better shape now.
A. pass
B. have passed
C. had passed
D. will pass

8.  Peter will ______ the job as Sales Manager when John retires.
A. put away
B. take over
C. work out
D. make up

9.   If only I _____ as pretty as she is!
A. being
B. am
C. be
D. were

10.  He was down with the flu; ______, couldn't come to the party.
A. however
B. nevertheless
C. and
D. furthermore

11.  _______ it was done by him is very clear.
A. What
B. That
C. Which
D. Where

12.  Nick asked the teacher a question, and the teacher ______ him to Chapter 2.
A. referred
B. led
C. told
D. taught

13.  Most of his _________were never carried out for lack of them.
A. schemes
B. skills
C. techniques
D. thoughts

14.  This would ______ them to double their output of machine guns.
A. enable
B. able
C. available  
D. enhance

15.  Students are expected to pay the loan back ________ they are earning enough.
A. so far as
B. now that
C. even if
D. as soon as

16.  By the end of this year Mr. Smith _______in our company for exactly three years.
A. is working
B. has worked
C. will work
D. will have worked

17.  When news came here ______ he would be the president, everyone couldn’t accept.
A. which
B. where  
C. that
D. what

18.  The central services of that broadcasting company to some extent _____ the regional stations.
A. feed off
B. feed out
C. feed up
D. feed in

19.  What are the essential differences _______ selling and marketing?
A. between
B. from
C. among
D. for

20.  How long do you think ________ to finish this urgent task?
A. did it take you
B. it will take you
C. will it take you
D. it to take you

21.  Immigrants have to adapt themselves culturally and physically to the new surroundings ____ they have moved.
A. on which
B. by which
C. into which
D. from which

22.  _____ in the university for 3 years, he knows the place very well.
A. Studied
B.  Having studied
C. Being studied
D. Studying

23.  Our company’s visitors decided to stay in our city for _______ two days as they wanted to have a look around.
A. other
B. the other
C. another
D. other’s

24.  ________ was not the way the event happened.
A. Which the press reported
B. That the press reported
C. What did the press report
D. What the press reported

25.  The new staff didn’t know how to use the system ________ I explained it to him yesterday.
A. until
B. because
C. if
D. since

26.  Wealth, education and occupation vary greatly ________ members of the middle class.
A. among
B. between
C. from
D. inside

27.  He boasted to be able to drive a car, but _____ fact, he has no drive license.
A. for
B. on
C.
in
D. out

28.  Young people now live a life-style ________ their parents could hardly dream of.
A. which
B. why
C. when
D. where

29.  According to the time table, the train for Beijing ______ at 9:10 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
A. was leaving
B. is leaving
C. leaves
D. has left

30.  There is no doubt _______ he is a good employee.
A. as
B. who
C. that
D. what

东财《大学体验英语2》在线作业一

完型填空 阅读理解

二、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 40 分。)  V 1.   It was an early morning in summer. In the streets, sleepy-eyed people were moving quickly, heading towards their __1__. This was the beginning of another __2__ day in New York City. __3__ this day was to be different.
Waiting __4__ the crowded streets, on top of a __5__ 110 stories high, was Philippe Petit. This daring Frenchman was about to __6__ a tightrope (绷索) between the two towers of the World Trade Center.
  Philippe took his first __7__ with great care. The wire held. Now he was __8__ he could do it. __9__ only a balancing pole, Philippe walked his way across, a __10__ of 131 feet.
Soon the rush-hour __11__ began to notice. What a __12__ ! There, 1350 feet above the street, a __13__ figure was walking on air.
Philippe made seven __14__ , back and forth(来回). He wasn't satisfied with just __15__. At times, he would turn, sit down, and __16__ go on his knees. Once, he had the astonishing_17__ to lie down on the thin thread. And thousands of __18__ watchers stared with their hearts beating fast.
  After the forty-five -minute __19__, Philippe was taken to the police station. He was asked __20__ he did it. Philippe shrugged(耸肩) and said, "When I see two tall buildings, I walk".
1).
A. jobs
B. homes
C.  buses
D.  offices

2).
A. working
B. hot
C. same
D. ordinary

3).
A. And
B. So
C. But
D. Thus

4).
A. for
B. in
C. by
D. above

5).
A.  roof
B. position
C. wall
D. building

6).
A. throw
B. walk
C. climb
D. fix

7).
A.  act
B. landing
C. step
D. trip

8).
A. sure
B. uncertain
C. glad
D. nervous

9).
A.  Through
B. Against
C. With
D.  On

10).
A. distance
B.  height
C.  space
D. rope

11).
A. streets
B. crowds
C. passengers
D. city

12).
A. height
B. pleasure
C. wonder
D. danger

13).
A. great
B. strange
C. public
D. tiny

14).
A. experiments
B. circles
C. trips
D. movements

15).
A. walking
B. staying
C. acting
D. showing

16).
A. almost
B. even
C. often
D. rather

17).
A. spirit
B. result
C. strength
D. courage

18).
A. patient
B. terrified
C. pleased
D. enjoyable

19).
A. show
B. trick
C. try
D. program

20).
A. how
B. why
C. whether
D. when

东财《大学体验英语2》在线作业一

完型填空 阅读理解

三、阅读理解(共 3 道试题,共 30 分。)  V 1. Two men on a touring holiday in Britain were injured by an explosion(爆炸) in their motor truck in the center of Norwich yesterday.
   Shoppers and businessmen in Red Lion Street were shocked by a loud bang ,and seconds later the two men jumped over from the truck ,which had stopped outside Barelays bank. Several people rushed to give help and helped to put out the fire inside the truck .A light American bus rushed to save drivers before Norwich fireman arrived .
   The men ---American Mr. Gary House , aged 25,of Ohio ,who was driving ,and his passenger Mr. Charles Lynn,23,of Vancouver were taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with minor burns .They were allowed to leave after treatment .
   “I heard this explosion .It was pretty loud .I thought it could have been a bomb.” said Mr. Leslie Webster, manager of the market, who was working in his office in Red Lion Street. “I looked out of the window and saw this lad leap from the truck and roll on the ground .Then another lad came out of the truck .He seemed to be in a worse state, parts of his trousers were hanging below his knees.”
   “ I came downstairs to get a fire extinguisher(灭火器) , but by the time I got outside ,someone who came from the bank was in the truck with an extinguisher .”
    Mr. Webster, who lives at 71, Trinity Street, Norwich, said both the two injured were shocked .One was taken into the market office to await treatment. “ The second man insisted on going back into the truck to see if everything was all right , and five minutes later he came out with a drawer that was burning,” he added. The explosion was also heard inside the bank .Office workers provided a fire extinguisher and telephoned for medical help.
    Although a window was blown out, damage inside the truck was mainly superficial (表面的).
    The two men spent the last six months touring the Continent and had traveled to Norwich from Shettertor. At the time of the accident their wives were shopping in the city.
1). The two men in the truck _______.
A.
were slightly hurt
B. were badly injured
C. were shocked but unhurt
D. needed careful treatment

2). The word Cleap” most probably means _______.
A. fall off
B. get off
C. jump over
D. step down

3). Mr. Webster thought that the explosion _______.
A. was a bomb
B.  wasn’t a bomb
C. was like a bomb
D. was almost bomb

4). Who provided a fire extinguisher and telephoned for medical help?
A. Mr. Webster
B. Shoppers
C. Policeman
D. Office workers

5). Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Mr. Webster was a witness of the accident.
B. Mr. Webster didn’t take a fire extinguisher to the truck.
C. Mr. Webster helped to put out the fire.
D. Mr. Webster was willing to be a helper in the accident.

2.   Would you pay lots of money to fall off a 120-foot high platform , help only by an elastic cord (有弹性的橡皮绳索)around your waist or ankles? It may sound crazy, but lots of people do it .It is called Bungee Jumping.
   Bungee jumping started in New Zealand, probably in the 1970s.People tied thick elastic cords, called bungees, to their bodies. Then they jumped off bridges or buildings ,falling fast through the air until the cord caught them ,and then bounced(弹) back up and down a few times until coming to a stop .
   Modern bungee jumping is usually done in a parking lot(停车场) and people jump from a platform at the top of a crane(大吊车) .You can have bungees tied to your waist or ankles .There is a large air cushion(充气垫)at the bottom that is supposed to catch you if the bungees break or if something goes very wrong .People who bungee jump say the thrill is like experiencing the death-defying(向死亡挑战的) thrill .One couple even ended their wedding night by bungee jumping together in Atlantic City .The groom said, “When I’m flying through the air holding my wife in my arms and knowing she trusts me 100 percent, that is love all about.”
1). Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Although bungee jumping is expensive and dangerous, people still like to try it.
B. People who bungee jump think it is more thrilling than other games, like the roller coaster.
C. Nobody ever died in the bungee jumping.
D. All customers are not satisfied with bungee jumping.

2). Bungee jumping started _______.
A.  in the US in the 19th century
B.  in New Zealand in the 19th century
C. in Canada in the 20th century  
D.  in New Zealand in the 20th century

3). When bungee jumping, _______
A. you shouldn’t have your waist or neck tied to the cord
B. you needn’t worry about your safety
C. you will go crazy
D. you will find it more thrilling than any other games.

4). What does the word “groom “in the last paragraph mean?
A. Sportsman
B. Newly –married couple
C. Bridegroom
D. Bride

5). After the bungee jumping, the groom thought _______
A. he would never do that again
B. his wife didn’t love him any more
C. it was exciting and he had felt the true love
D. it was so dangerous that he had almost killed himself.

3.   What is your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange, red? If you do, you must be an optimist(乐观者), a leader, an active person who enjoys life, people and excitement. Do you prefer grays(灰色)and blues? Then you are probably quiet, shy and you would rather follow than lead. If you love green, you are strong-minded and determined(意志坚定的). You wish to succeed and want other people to see you are successful. At least this is what psychologists(心理学家)tell us, and they should know, because they have been seriously studying the meaning of color preference(爱好), and the effect(影响)that colors have on human beings. They tell us that we don't choose our favorite color as we grow up. If you happen to love brown, you did so as soon as you opened your eyes, or at least as soon as you could see clearly.
   A yellow room makes us feel more cheerful(开心的)and more comfortable(舒服的)than a dark green one, and a red dress rings warmth and cheer to the saddest winter day. On the other hand, black is depressing(压抑). Light and bright colors make people not only happier but more active. It is a fact that factory workers work better, harder, and have fewer accidents when their machines are painted orange rather than black or dark gray.
   Remember, then, that if you feel low, you can always brighten your day or your life with a new shirt or a few colorful things. Remember also that you will know your friends and your enemies better when you find out what colors they like and dislike. And don't forget that anyone can guess a lot about your character when you choose a piece of handkerchief.
1). According to this passage, _______.
A. one can choose his color preference
B. one is born with his color preference
C. one's color preference is changeable
D. one has to choose his favorite color as soon as he can see clearly

2).  We would pay attention to colors because _______.
A. colors do have effect on our moods(情绪)   
B. colors may have effect on our work and study
C. light and bright colors make people happy   
D. u can know your friends better by the colors they like or dislike

3). The main idea of this passage is ________.
A. one's color preference shows one's character
B. you can brighten your life with wonderful colors
C. psychologists have been studying the meaning of color preference
D. one's color preference has something to do with his character and colors have effects on human beings

4). The writer believes that in realizing the four modernizations of country, we need more people who love _______.
A. yellow
B. red
C. green
D. black

5). “I am feeling black”means ______.
A. I am feeling well
B. I am very happy
C. I am excited
D.  I am depressed

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2017-4-27 11:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-9 14:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:58 , Processed in 0.133934 second(s), 24 queries .