奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1663|回复: 0

[东北师范大学] 东师 高级英语 17春在线作业1 2 辅导资料(随机)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-3 10:32:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、多选(共 4 道试题,共 10 分。)  V 1. Metphor is use in ________.
. To e llowe, no, invite, into the privte lives of strngers, n to shre their joys n fers, ws  hne to exhnge the Southern itter wormwoo for  up of me with eowulf or  hot up of te n milk with Oliver Twist.
. “It is  fr, fr etter thing tht I o, thn I hve ever one …”
. Prt of the prolem is tht women in meri re muh more rinwshe n ontent with their roles s seon-lss itizens thn lks ever were.
. I hve one the work -- … while mn repe the rewrs, whih is lmost invrily the lot of women in politis.
标准资料:
2.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of onomtopoei?
. They were interrupte from time to time y giggles tht must hve ome from Mrs. Flowers
. Like the women who st in front of roring fireples,
. Wht on erth i one put on to go to Mrs. Flowers’ house?
. The hifforoe ws  mze.
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of onomtopoei?
. etween hime n hime of the lok …
. It is not so with me, to whom sleep is  oy mistress, …
. They were interrupte from time to time y giggles tht must hve ome from Mrs. Flowers.
. isussing the question, … sleep rew the urtin.
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. She felt her heek ple n ol n, out of  mze of istress, …
. He woul rown her.
. She st t the winow wthing the evening inve the venue.
. The ot lew  long mournful whistle into the mist.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 36 道试题,共 90 分。)  V 1. The merin puli is not well wre of the verse effets of television.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  (The Spnish ullfight) The uthor is  ullfight fn.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  Mri is now the only ity where you n see  ullfight.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When he sw the gorill, the uthor ws so fsinte y its hrming pperne tht he forgot to use his inoulrs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  The min uty of the monosios in the ullring is to help the piors.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) Musil listening is tully one on the three plnes simultneously.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (Four hoies for Young People) The uthor isgrees with those who tke it for grnte tht our soiety is imperfet.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  The proess of listening to musi is sientifilly ivie on three seprte plnes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (Rok Superstrs) Some soiologists elieve tht on effetive wy to know people n the soiety is to sk questions out rok musi.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  In Mrguerite’s min, Mrs. Flowers ws  go-like figure.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (Why I Write) Orwell elieves tht tlente people hve iniviul mition whih is  motive to rive them on.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  efore Sners enrolle in Yle Lw Shool, Wtts ws lrey  topi for isussion on the mpus.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  Suessful mtors re even more iolize thn film strs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  (Vivisetion) Protest ginst vivisetion use to e strong, ut toy no one re show ny opposition.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  Moern men lso hve primitive impulse.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  Eveline‘s mother ie  m womn.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) efore the uthor enrolle in Yle Lw Shool, Wtts ws lrey  topi for isussion on the mpus.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  (The Spnish ullfight)  priest prys for the mtors efore the fight.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  n intelligent listener is stisfie with  generl onept of wht  musil piee mens.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
21.  (Vivisetion) The uthor oesn’t think the vitory of vivisetionists is finl.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
22.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) The more lovely  musil piee souns, the more vlue it hs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
23.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) The uthor hs enountere intense prtisnship in television newssts n network ommentries on urrent events.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
24.  lie ooper took his own life t the en of  rok onert in orer to shok n thrill the uiene.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
25.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The most notle evie of style in this essy is hyperole, elierte exggertion for effet.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
26.  Mny newsppers re owne y one prty.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
27.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The uthor ws sure tht he woul stn firm to gze t the gorill when he met one euse he ws rve.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
28.  lr h  peulir tste of the physil worl roun her.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
29.  Eveline ws not respete t the shop she worke, nor ws she t home, though she ws  hr-working girl.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
30.  The rel worl is eset with soil prolems whih, inste of eing solve one for ll, often le to others.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
31.  Meire overs most lte-life illnesses, n therefore erites the finnil urens for the ol.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
32.  Some ielists n hoose the fourth lterntive euse they re more prtil, though no less etermine, in hnging soiety.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
33.  Mrguerite met Mrs. Flowers in the town of Stmps where the lks n whites were equl.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
34.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The mountin gorill lives in n re up on the volnoes selom visite y the lol frin triesmen.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
35.  Mrs. Flowers re to Mrguerite  poem from the ook  Tle of Two ities.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
36.  It tkes no effort to e n iel listener, s we n o it instintively.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 4 道试题,共 10 分。)  V 1. Simile is NOT use in ________.
. Goo prose is like  winow pne.
.  yellow em of sunlight, filtering through the muslin urtins, slnte on to the tle, where  mthox, hlf open, ly esie the inkpot.
. Writers shre this hrteristi … in short, with the whole top rust of humnity.
. It n e seen how these vrious impulses must wr ginst one nother, n how …
标准资料:
2.  nlogy is use in ________.
. The viewer is on  perpetul guie tour; 30 minutes t the museum, 30 t the therl, 30 for  rink, then k on the us to the next ttrtion – exept on television, …
. The women of  ntion mol its morl, its religions, n its politis y the lives they live.
. To e llowe, no, invite, into the privte lives of strngers, n to shre their joys n fers, ws  hne to exhnge the Southern itter wormwoo for  up of me with eowulf or  hot up of te n milk with Oliver Twist.
. Why re women thought of s seretries, not ministrtors? Lirrins n tehers, ut not otors n lwyers?
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Wht stimultion?
. How mny times hve I her them sy: “If you wnt to see wht  relly  pper is like, re our sheet.”
. When  lol pper hs  monopoly in  region, s most of them o, why is it neessry to im t the lowest ommon enomintor?
. Fortuntely for the merin puli, television oes not tolerte the kin of istortion of ft, the kin of prtisn virulene n personl peeve.
标准资料:
4.  Hyperole is pplie in ________.
. Wht they relly vlue mong the gifts tht we ring to them is intoxiting liquor, whih enles them, for the first time in their lives, to hve the illusion, for  few rief moments, tht it is etter to e live thn e; on  few tes in prise.
. n when exitement y mens of niotine file,  ptrioti ortor woul stir them up to ttk  neighouring trie, whih woul give them ll the enjoyment tht we (oring to our temperment) erive from  horse re or  Generl Eletion.
. ut when he took to griulture, …n to rem of the life herefter in whih he woul perpetully hunt the wil or of Vlhll.
. It is srely possile to exggerte the influene of vnity throughout the rnge of humn life, from the hil of three to the potentte t whose frown the worl tremles.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 36 道试题,共 90 分。)  V 1. Eveline‘s mother ie  m womn.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  In Mrguerite’s min, Mrs. Flowers ws  go-like figure.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  The proess of listening to musi is sientifilly ivie on three seprte plnes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers ws n intimte frien of the fmily who frequently me to ht with Momm.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  To eome  rok str seems to e the fstest wy to fortune n fme.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) The uthor is the first ongresswomn in the history of the Unite Sttes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  The more lovely  musil piee souns, the more vlue it hs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When he sw the gorill, the uthor ws so fsinte y its hrming pperne tht he forgot to use his inoulrs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  Suessful mtors re even more iolize thn film strs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The mountin gorill lives in n re up on the volnoes selom visite y the lol frin triesmen.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  Some ielists n hoose the fourth lterntive euse they re more prtil, though no less etermine, in hnging soiety.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The uthor htes frozen foos in spite of their seeming vntges.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  Priestley thinks he will eome more fmous if people know wht is in his min when he is sleepless.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  Moern men lso hve primitive impulse.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  (Vivisetion) The uthor oesn’t think the vitory of vivisetionists is finl.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) efore the uthor enrolle in Yle Lw Shool, Wtts ws lrey  topi for isussion on the mpus.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  Mrs. Flowers unerstoo Mrguerite’s feelings etter thn Momm i.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (Jeruslem the Golen) From the sene of mle tehers n stuents in the exerpt we n onlue tht it ws not  o-eute shool.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
21.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When the uthor n his prty se out tht morning, he ws quite ertin tht he woul meet the gorills.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
22.  n merin is expose to out 10,000 hours of television eh yer on verge.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
23.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) To the uthor, the est thing tht shows how  mn is full of ontrition is the mtter of sleep.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
24.  ( Lesson in Living) For mny yers, reing of ooks gve Mrguerite some relief from the itter relity in rknss.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
25.  Television gets muh of its finnil soure from vertising n is y nture more Repulin thn the newsppers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
26.  (The Troule with Television) Television sttions in the US often orgnize the viewers on  guie tour to museums, therls or other ples of interest.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
27.  (Rok Superstrs) The uthor onlues y pointing out shrply the true nture of the merin soiety s expresse y rok musi.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
28.  (Rok Superstrs) hris Singer,  rok fn, worshipe o yln s  go n tully rwle on his knees into one of his onerns.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
29.  The sentiment tht justifies ruelty to ests les to perseution of men of other re, lss or religion.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
30.  oring to Orwell, ll writers, even writers of rilwy guies, hve estheti onsiertions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
31.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) It seems to the uthor tht most people he knows hve no iffiulty in getting off to sleep.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
32.  If lrme, ll gorills show their fer or nger y eting on their hests.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
33.  It tkes no effort to e n iel listener, s we n o it instintively.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
34.  To muse herself n to tese her tehers, lr pretene to wver etween rts n Siene.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
35.  ( Most Forgiving pe) Gorills hve fr greter physil strength thn humn eings.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
36.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) n intelligent listener is stisfie with  generl onept of wht  musil piee mens.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 4 道试题,共 10 分。)  V 1. Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of srsm?
. The vitory of vivisetion mrks  gret vne in the triumph of ruthless, non-morl utilitrinism over the ol worl of ethil lw;…
. The women’s mgzines re out one thir eite to lothes, one thir to mil omment on sex, n the other thir to reipes n pitures of hnsome sls, esserts, n min ourses.
. It is  for our souls, our mins, n our igestion.
. Psyhonlysts, the elite of the psyhitri profession, rrely ept them s ptients.
标准资料:
2.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of trnsferre epithet?
. “ut there is  mn in my offie,  Mr. H., who proses it wy from morning to night, …
. I stre t the reprohfully lnk pper until sights n souns eome im n onfuse, …
. Who woul wnt to remonstrte n rgue with them?
. … n I woul pss ours in tormenting sleeplessness.
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the following sentenes o not use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. … n my imge of her woul hve een shttere like the unmenle Humpty-umpty.
. ut they tlke, n from the sie of the uiling where I wite for the groun to open up n swllow me, I her …
. Like women in English novels who wlke the moors with their loyl ogs ring t  respetful istne. Like the women who st in front of roring fireples, …. Women who wlke over the “heth” n re …
. Through the loth film, I sw the show pproh.
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Wht stimultion?
. How mny times hve I her them sy: “If you wnt to see wht  relly  pper is like, re our sheet.”
. When  lol pper hs  monopoly in  region, s most of them o, why is it neessry to im t the lowest ommon enomintor?
. Fortuntely for the merin puli, television oes not tolerte the kin of istortion of ft, the kin of prtisn virulene n personl peeve.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 36 道试题,共 90 分。)  V 1. Though the inflition of pin in itself is n evil t, it requires no justifition if it n e one for  goo purpose.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers’ pprovl tol Mrguerite tht she h me the right hoie of her ress.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  Television is minly responsile for meri’s filure s  ntion in ttining litery.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  One tlente young lks hve left Wtts, they re not expete to return home n tully no one hs one so.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  The proess of listening to musi is sientifilly ivie on three seprte plnes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  Television is more epenent on vertising thn newsppers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  To muse herself n to tese her tehers, lr pretene to wver etween rts n Siene.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  The onemne murerer is isplese with those newsppers tht mke  ig noise out his tril.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  Mny newsppers re owne y one prty.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) The more lovely  musil piee souns, the more vlue it hs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  Momm, in this utoiogrphil ount, ws Mrguerite’s mother.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (Eveline) Wht me Eveline pluk up her ourge n leve for the sttion ws tht she in’t wnt to live her mother.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  Young people out tht the oler genertion re ple rulers n shoul, therefore, e their teher.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  While t Wittier ollege, Sners (the uthor of "I‘ll Never Espe the Ghetto") felt shme of telling people tht he ws from "
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  Eveline in‘t go with Frnk euse she ws fri the ot woul sink n she woul e rowne.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) Priestly oesn’t think he hs n iron will, n he is not sorry out it.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  Mr. H. oes not hve very interesting ies.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  (Jeruslem the Golen) From the sene of mle tehers n stuents in the exerpt we n onlue tht it ws not  o-eute shool.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  The tehers of the shool were eqully respete n love y their stuents.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
21.  (Why I Write) When writing Homge to tloni, Orwell’s first onern is politil.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
22.  (Rok Superstrs) The uthor onlues y pointing out shrply the true nture of the merin soiety s expresse y rok musi.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
23.  (Jeruslem the Golen) lr ws the fvorite stuent of the tehers euse she ws so ifferent in ehvior from her lssmtes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
24.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) n intelligent listener is stisfie with  generl onept of wht  musil piee mens.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
25.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The mountin gorill lives in n re up on the volnoes selom visite y the lol frin triesmen.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
26.  oring to Mr. Roper’s survey, rio rnks thir mong the mjor forms of mss mei in terms of populrity.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
27.  She thinks, however, tht most white merins re now truly wre of prejuie ginst the lk merins.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
28.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) Ril limte in Engln, espeilly t Oxfor, remine relxe until the uthor wrote this rtile.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
29.  s merins re eting seon-rte foos of more or less the sme kin, they re tully eting the wy hogs use to e fe y their nestors.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
30.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers took speil re of Mrguerite only euse she like her.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
31.  Ernest, Hrry n Little Keogh were ll Eveline‘s rothers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
32.  People hoosing the seon lterntive hte humn iviliztion n re unwilling to ontriute nything to it.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
33.  (Vivisetion) The uthor prises the vitory of vivisetion s  gret vne in the triumph of utilitrinism.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
34.  (Vivisetion) Though the inflition of pin in itself is n evil t, it requires no justifition if it n e one for  goo purpose.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
35.  Orwell elieves tht tlente people hve iniviul mition whih is  motive to rive them on.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
36.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) The uthor spent twenty yers oing ll the routine work only to get her mle ollegues elete to importnt positions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 4 道试题,共 10 分。)  V 1. Whih of the following sentenes o not use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. … n my imge of her woul hve een shttere like the unmenle Humpty-umpty.
. ut they tlke, n from the sie of the uiling where I wite for the groun to open up n swllow me, I her …
. Like women in English novels who wlke the moors with their loyl ogs ring t  respetful istne. Like the women who st in front of roring fireples, …. Women who wlke over the “heth” n re …
. Through the loth film, I sw the show pproh.
标准资料:
2.  Hyperole is NOT use in ________.
. Surely, humor is the sving gre of us, for without it we shoul ie of vextion.
. I must onfess tht I lwys … those “s soon s my he touhes the pillow” fellows.
. I use to re, … thnks to their “iron wills,” oul lie own n plunge themselves immeitely into eep sleep, …
. I h overlooke the neessity of hving n “iron will,” … this peulir metlli qulity.
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
. Every line of … , ginst totlitrinism n for emorti soilism, …
. I will only sy … less pituresquely n more extly.
. I nnot sy with ertinty whih of my motives re the strongest, ut I know whih of them eserve to e followe.
. Writers shre this hrteristi … in short, with the whole top rust of humnity.
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. She felt her heek ple n ol n, out of  mze of istress, …
. He woul rown her.
. She st t the winow wthing the evening inve the venue.
. The ot lew  long mournful whistle into the mist.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 36 道试题,共 90 分。)  V 1. The whole rtile onvines us tht these nimls re lrgely  gentle n kin speies.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers unerstoo Mrguerite’s feelings etter thn Momm i.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  (Jeruslem the Golen) ritish high shool stuents wore uniforms provie y the government.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When the uthor n his prty se out tht morning, he ws quite ertin tht he woul meet the gorills.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  Momm, in this utoiogrphil ount, ws Mrguerite’s mother.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) oumentries on TV help the uiene to igest the news n ome to its own onlusions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  It tkes no effort to e n iel listener, s we n o it instintively.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  ( Most Forgiving pe) One of the frin guies oul tell tht these nests h een none y the gorills long efore.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  Some ielists n hoose the fourth lterntive euse they re more prtil, though no less etermine, in hnging soiety.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Four hoies for Young People) Few unspoile ples remin in our worl where the espists n prtie plin-living n high thinking.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (Jeruslem the Golen) From the sene of mle tehers n stuents in the exerpt we n onlue tht it ws not  o-eute shool.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (Four hoies for Young People) The uthor tries to prove with his own experiene tht people re likely to e ril reformers when young.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  Though the inflition of pin in itself is n evil t, it requires no justifition if it n e one for  goo purpose.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  Suessful mtors re even more iolize thn film strs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  Ernest, Hrry n Little Keogh were ll Eveline‘s rothers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  Mrguerite ws  sensitive girl n ws upset y Momm’s ehvior towrs Mrs. Flowers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  ll Spnirs re intereste in ullfight.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  The more lovely  musil piee souns, the more vlue it hs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) It ws iffiult for the uthor to win the eletion ue not so muh to her ril kgroun s to her sex.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  Television is minly responsile for meri’s filure s  ntion in ttining litery.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
21.  In Mrguerite’s min, Mrs. Flowers ws  go-like figure.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
22.  (The Troule with Television) News on TV is re very fst n me too rief n inoherent to e omprehensive.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
23.  Mrguerite met Mrs. Flowers in the town of Stmps where the lks n whites were equl.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
24.  (Eveline) Wht me Eveline pluk up her ourge n leve for the sttion ws tht she in’t wnt to live her mother.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
25.  (Why I Write) Orwell first gives informtion out his erly evelopment euse he thinks tht one nnot evlute  writer’s motives without suh kgroun knowlege.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
26.  When she rn for ongress, some memers of her own prty even hel seret meetings to isuss how to stop her.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
27.  The min uty of the monosios in the ullring is to help the piors.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
28.  The lnguge in his lter works is more flowery n less preise.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
29.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) The uthor thinks tht one of TV’s vntge over ppers is its wie rnge of entertinment for the puli.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
30.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) The uthor sys tht when he is in e, he feels like writing, so he puts pens, ink n pper ner him.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
31.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrguerite ws  sensitive girl n ws upset y Momm’s ehvior towrs Mrs. Flowers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
32.  Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
33.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers took speil re of Mrguerite only euse she like her.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
34.  Ol-fshione heeses n no longer e ought nywhere in the Unite Sttes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
35.  Mrs. Flowers re to Mrguerite  poem from the ook  Tle of Two ities.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
36.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) The qulity of lte life is etermine y  omintion of mny elements.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 4 道试题,共 10 分。)  V 1. Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of onomtopoei?
. etween hime n hime of the lok …
. It is not so with me, to whom sleep is  oy mistress, …
. They were interrupte from time to time y giggles tht must hve ome from Mrs. Flowers.
. isussing the question, … sleep rew the urtin.
标准资料:
2.  nlogy is use in ________.
. The viewer is on  perpetul guie tour; 30 minutes t the museum, 30 t the therl, 30 for  rink, then k on the us to the next ttrtion – exept on television, …
. The women of  ntion mol its morl, its religions, n its politis y the lives they live.
. Why re women thought of s seretries, not ministrtors? Lirrins n tehers, ut not otors n lwyers?
标准资料:
3.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of prllelism?
. n suenly the two ottles egin to wlk n ptter off through  sie gte…
. They look like figures representing gluttony in  meievl morlity ply, n you expet lies in wimples to pper n lowns resse like monkeys.
. The ig entrl gts swing open…, first of the three mtors, in their rillint shirts, silk ostumes emroiere in gol, their re stokings n lk slippers n the rih, flowere pes they wer only for this short pre.
. ll t one time it n e rve, pitiful, squli, heroi, messy, hivlrous, n osene
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. One turns on the rio while oing something else n sentminely thes in the soun.
. Immeitely tht one note is enough to hnge the tmosphere of the room—proving tht the soun element in musi is  powerful n mysterious gent, whih it woul e foolish to erie or elittle.
. You will soon relize tht eh theme mirrors  ifferent worl of feeling.
. ut one shoul never try to oil it own to “the fteful hmmer of life,” et.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 36 道试题,共 90 分。)  V 1. Ol-fshione heeses n no longer e ought nywhere in the Unite Sttes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  (Eveline) Elveline’s fther ws  rute mn n often et his hilren inluing his ughter.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  (Eveline) Eveline ws more ttrte to Frnk y his wie experiene thn y his person.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  The merin puli is not well wre of the verse effets of television.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  For fifty yers or more, Orwell wrote  story out himself.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  Suessful mtors re even more iolize thn film strs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers took speil re of Mrguerite only euse she like her.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  (Vivisetion) Though the inflition of pin in itself is n evil t, it requires no justifition if it n e one for  goo purpose.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (The Troule with Television) The only thing merins o when they re t leisure is to wth television.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Jeruslem the Golen) lr ws the fvorite stuent of the tehers euse she ws so ifferent in ehvior from her lssmtes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (The Spnish ullfight) The uthor is  ullfight fn.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) The uthor thinks tht one of TV’s vntge over ppers is its wie rnge of entertinment for the puli.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The uthor thinks it wrong to ut osts y mss-prouing “stnrize” heese.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  Soiologists n psyhologists point out tht merins egin losing their ies of lierty n iniviulism in the home.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  Moern men lso hve primitive impulse.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  (On Humn Nture n Politis) Even gos love to e prise.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  The Wtts riots gve rise to  flourishing of ghetto literture n rt.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  Htre is the very feeling the uthor hs out wht siene hs one to foo.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  Mrs. Flowers h lrey lerne tht Mrguerite ws  quiet girl who re  lot ut i not like to tlk.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) The uthor spent twenty yers oing ll the routine work only to get her mle ollegues elete to importnt positions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
21.  ( Lesson in Living) For mny yers, reing of ooks gve Mrguerite some relief from the itter relity in rknss.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
22.  Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
23.  ( Lesson in Living) In Mrguerite’s min, Mrs. Flowers ws  go-life figure.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
24.  Over the hours of liming left the uthor exhuste, rey to give up the serh for gorills.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
25.  Momm, in this utoiogrphil ount, ws Mrguerite’s mother.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
26.  The more lovely  musil piee souns, the more vlue it hs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
27.  (Eveline) Eveline in’t go with Frnk euse she ws fri the ot woul sink n she woul e rowne.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
28.  The min uty of the monosios in the ullring is to help the piors.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
29.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) “The fteful hmmer of life” is  preise esription of the first min theme of the Ninth Symphony.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
30.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) While t Wittier ollege, the uthor felt shme of telling people tht he ws from “South Los ngeles”.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
31.  (The Troule with Television) The merin puli is not well wre of the verse effets of television.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
32.  (Rok Superstrs) To eome  rok str seems to e the fstest wy to fortune n fme.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
33.  Some ielists n hoose the fourth lterntive euse they re more prtil, though no less etermine, in hnging soiety.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
34.  Ernest, Hrry n Little Keogh were ll Eveline‘s rothers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
35.   rtionl isussion of vivisetion n only e se on the ssumption tht pin is n evil.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
36.  (Why I Write) oring to Orwell, ll writers, even writers of rilwy guies, hve estheti onsiertions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:53 , Processed in 0.111462 second(s), 24 queries .