奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 19828|回复: 13

南开18年3月考试《大学英语(二)》考核要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-1-15 11:02:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
南开大学现代远程教育学院考试卷+ N* @" ]4 b5 y/ }
大学英语(二)
6 E9 _3 Q# a, C* c姓名:                            学号:               : {$ x6 V; O$ N$ i" c
号        PartⅠ        PartⅡ        PartⅢ        PartⅣ        总分! l2 J  u% G" H7 |
分数                                        0 Q+ d, [  c7 K" `

5 F! P% I/ A# ~# A4 RPartⅠ答题纸:请将1-20题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(每题1分,共20分)
& S% N, R7 y  Z% K3 O5 q, h1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10' A( S. X0 y- d' Z' d

% R, h& Z1 w0 }5 p6 b11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20% L; b* k  a0 S! m. ~% ?
                                                                        3 j4 _. Q+ D0 o% z

$ _2 J9 b0 y4 c! X3 @PartⅡ答题纸:请将21-45题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(每题2分,共50分)
& G, r2 {+ F. n, w9 l. S" ]; P2 }21        22        23        24        25        26        27        28        29        300 h6 B) Z9 M6 `! k4 d) q( j
                                                                        & P% l, r" _6 a) N
31        32        33        34        35        36        37        38        39        40
2 N% p3 G% W& T+ x& G; x/ e' ]; k                                                                        # K0 I3 v  ]. A& j* ?2 m1 o

2 i1 i* E! P% H5 M% r) H41       
' V1 o, \+ G8 i" _- ?9 v5 _. L42          v7 ~% q3 w6 R# U0 c9 U# _  V
( R5 z; t) Q" k& x" h44        ( X& R: j. ^; v& r; s
45        1 F0 O: t* ]+ ^
5 b$ t/ V" [3 V" i
PartⅢ答题纸:请将46-50题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(46-49每题2分,50题7分,共15分)  m9 J# t# [# e1 L, b
46        8 u3 f3 @$ f# S* M3 T
/ V6 |+ e  r) g+ u9 A: r9 t48        - L5 [; _1 S- B5 T# R9 K
) b4 A. z- K! [% E50       
! `* m% b' D# IPartⅣ答题纸:请将资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(本题15分)
1 l# K) h1 U& J' [9 f5 X' I/ O* g1 S+ |3 M5 ?4 [# \+ t" R
5 k* U- Y* Q, U( _0 G6 v
Model Test Three
9 f6 p) u1 C. k/ Z; R, k- I1 uPart I            Vocabulary & Structure " }, h* U3 @1 O3 d# {. G3 |
Directions: This part is to test your ability to construct grammatically correct sentences. It consists of 2 sections.8 g$ i' F* {# ]: x; w
Section A
) m( A2 \/ M! Y7 G7 [# SDirection: In this section there are 10 incomplete sentences. You are required to complete each one by deciding on the most appropriate answer from the 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
4 W; k% j" |1 B' s" o1. There is a woman at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think she means 2 m# M9 h4 `. z
       trouble.8 z6 e8 N' v6 q" F# m* z
   A. making                        B. to make                C. to have made                D. having made; k- p; ~0 ^% Q$ b' Z
2. I had rather you        with her than I did, for you two had a closer relationship.0 g7 e8 c1 W' F: t" b1 I- Z
   A. talk                        B. talked                        C. had talked                        D. talking
( G  x, D/ l' H  p/ J/ ?3. A station stands on a mountain at an altitude (海拔) of 6000 feet        sea level.% C( F9 ?. Z: x+ V
   A. on                                B. over                        C. above                                D. up
& @6 v% I) X- P# w# M( o2 `/ |1 d4. She’s        because she has won the 1st Prize.
) Z6 A4 b! X' F   A. excite                        B. excited                C. exciting                        D. to be exciting
1 j# w( ~" J- m& j7 x, ^4 X- A5.        the news, Tom changed his schedule.( r2 p" f/ v' n* Z
   A. In hearing                B. To hear                C. Of hearing                        D. On hearing! p' T2 J- O7 z: l' s
6. He        a photo of a wild animal than kill it with a gun.! U3 i8 l5 @0 S: J
   A. had rather take                                        B. would rather take
" `% g3 `7 L, {% y+ F% Y9 D1 D   C. had rather taking                                        D. would rather taking
2 X- \) M0 v, _/ G7. The number of vehicles in this city        to most of us.' ~$ G6 G3 I3 R- a, U
   A. isn’t known                B. hasn’t known        C. aren’t known                D. haven’t known
0 m! L7 j0 d, I; @* A1 N8.        they have done too much for the chance to come here, they must work hard.4 W3 z& B& K' k
   A. Since that                B. For                        C. As                                D. Because of
8 m4 O- _/ {! D) J$ Y5 b! c9. The total output value of agriculture        4 times since the introduction of the new technique.
7 O  }4 Q: @3 w( q3 M* l9 z, n   A. has to increase                                        B. has been increasing
& [7 Z( O# |/ X+ z' S9 D0 C7 M   C. had been increased                                D. has been increased9 {3 J( x! Q' U( o( m- M
10. It is important that we        the task ahead of time.
' y( \* x9 V7 {. b   A. will finish                B. finished                C. finish                                D. shall finish2 X  Q- D6 j2 q6 b! ]3 V
0 D& `  M- n) |& W- V" z( X: X( n
Section B
( H* k: e4 M: a0 B. oDirection: There are also 10 incomplete statements here. You should fill in each blank with the proper form of the words given in the brackets. Write your answers in the corresponding space on the Answer Sheet.
7 Q( k& e( D# O! T7 j. ^11. With a lot of difficult problems        (settle), the new chairman is having a hard time.$ w& h: d, @) A! a2 b# O1 ?
12. We objected to        (have) the meeting without him.
+ z. N" V0 ~9 v, L$ v" K" X  \13. A nature reserve has been established in this area where hunting        (forbid).
4 {; t* l6 `3 x8 W14. The purpose of new technology is to make life        (easy), not to make it more difficult.1 y+ R8 a' x( @0 x$ H% R
15.        (show) the ID card, the students were allowed to enter the exam-room.
' e; u  y9 z, `! ], j16. The doctor saw at the first sight that the man        (suffer) from heart trouble.
1 m4 c' V2 c  r2 p2 T17. What        (sell) in the supermarket everyday can be reported to the manager timely through a computer.
; h) O1 x, i8 ~9 ]9 U, @2 d7 E. L" w18. It’s time you        (go) to bed.7 Y# t3 V8 _( M5 S! y
19. Lily is so economical that she spends little money        (buy) clothes for herself.0 ?9 R" Z+ s+ V* T# M# U7 C
20. He finished        (type) his essay one day before the deadline.
+ L' V1 G0 e0 {# j" ~2 w$ n+ d/ ZPartⅡ       Reading Comprehension (40minutes)
4 w! |6 y& h( ]! H% L% GDirections: This part is to test your reading ability. There are 5 tasks for you to fullfill. You should read the reading materials carefully and do the tasks as you are instructed.
$ ~: E3 }$ X! Q! g1 U+ D, kTask 1
, B1 a% b* m, o- S! ]  H/ wDirections: After reading the following passage, you will find 5 questions or unfinished statements, numbered 21 to 25. For each question or statement there are 4 choices marked A), B), C), and D). You should make the correct choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
, E8 O9 k3 F9 P) B) U! E0 ^3 {" ZDo you find it very difficult and painful to get up in the morning? This might be called laziness, but Dr. Kleitman has a new explanation. He has proved that everyone has a daily energy cycle. ) d7 X* |$ m  ~; W, ~& }2 s+ W
  During the hours when your labor through your work you may say that you’re “hot”. That’s true. The time of day when you feel most energetic is when your cycle of body temperature is at its peak. For some people the peak comes during the forenoon. For others it comes in the afternoon or evening. No one has discovered why this is so, but it leads to such familiar monologues as: “Get up, Peter! You’ll be late for work again!” The possible explanation to the trouble is that Peter is at his temperature-and-energy peak in the evening. Much family quarrelling ends when husbands and wives realize what these energy cycles mean, and which cycle each member of the family has. ! |0 Q- j3 P1 r2 E7 [3 T- f2 i
  You can’t change your energy cycle, but you can learn to make your life fit if better. Habit can help, Dr. Kleitman believes. Maybe you’re sleepy in the evening but feel you must stay up late anyway. Counteract your cycle to some extent by habitually staying up later than you want to. If your energy is low in the morning, but you have an important to do early in the day, rise before your usual hour. This won’t change your cycle, but  you’ll get up steam and work better at your low point.
  n4 l! ]: l+ c0 z, K  Get off to a slow start which saves your energy. Get up with a leisurely yawn and stretch. Sit on the edge of the bed a minute before putting your feet on the floor. Avoid the troublesome search for clean clothes by laying them out the night before. Whenever possible, do routine work in the afternoon and save requiring more energy or concentration for your sharper hours. 4 m8 `" }7 I: ^5 w6 O/ u
  21. If a person finds getting up early a problem, most probably ________. 6 x% B6 Q8 v% G
  [A] he is a lazy person. : e1 h0 {; ~- R* N
  [ B ] he refuses to follow his own energy cycle.
$ t& {' C+ }$ X/ U4 B) f# m  [C] he is not sure when his energy is low.
, R# t  \; K2 K7 q  L5 \8 |0 F  [D] he is at his peak in the afternoon or evening.
* K& b) f/ K$ \0 d8 a  22. Which of the following may lead to family quarrels according to the passage?
1 h0 Z. F5 f7 n' a  [AJ Unawareness of energy cycles. ' @! j& y; N/ `3 h
  [B] Familiar monologues.
+ v! Z7 S: q1 x9 ]  [C]A change in a family member’s energy cycle. ; L3 H9 K( b  G# A) {
  [D] Attempts to control the energy cycle of other family              members.
( O$ [6 O6 d, B3 a! u# ^  23. If one wants to work efficiently at his low point in the morning, he should __________.
6 r. t1 L/ i1 r: c  [A]change his energy cycle - M$ R* y7 ?* O% J
  [B] overcome his laziness
. J* e+ G3 H' Y( Z0 v  [C]get up earlier than usual
8 m/ J" W! \! f/ a. B; ?# T  [D] go to bed earlier
1 |+ f6 v3 x7 w; s. P  24. You are advised to rise with a yawn and stretch because it will __________.
& {6 D* d& U! j' q9 I% K& D- O  [A] help to keep your energy for the day’s work.
- c$ k5 n* x; d2 j/ x  [B] help you to control your temper early in the day
% B5 w+ k9 @; d+ Z% d  [C] enable you to concentrate on your routine work ( g" H# p3 \9 T3 _  y( B
  [D] keep your energy your energy cycle under control all day
4 ?- m$ u2 O  x6 E) U/ L$ V  25. Which of the following statements is NOT true? ; E/ E0 H2 T( i1 O
  [A] Getting off to work with a minimum effort helps save one’s energy.
! m  ~+ j+ ?& }$ S7 v2 U; B  [B] Dr. Kletman explains why people reach their peaks at different hours of day.
# S- z4 r3 n5 ?: j  [C] Habit helps a person adapt to his own energy cycle.
+ B( F* V* V* {8 P% d  [D] Children have energy cycles, too.; F* \# Q  H$ [) i' X6 X6 i
Task 2 7 Z) ^# {6 r8 Z/ P4 |9 s& L0 `
Directions: This task is the same as Task 1. The 5 questions or unfinished statements are numbered 26 to 30.8 L$ w6 Q: _8 X: h
People do not analyze every problem they meet. Sometimes they try to remember a solution from the last time they had a similar problem. They often accept the opinions or ideas of other people. Other times they begin to act without thinking. They try to find a solution by trial and error. However, when all these methods fail, the person with a problem has to start analyzing. There are six stages in analyzing a problem.! i- o1 G2 _2 c/ z) _' I  ?0 w2 p
First the person must recognize that there is a problem. For example, Sam’s bicycle is broken, and he cannot read it to class as he usually does. Sam must see that there is a problem with his bicycle.# J6 N& y2 d9 u2 _: L& y* q! e
Next the thinker must define the problem. Before Sam can repair his bicycle, he must find out the reason why it does not work. For instance, he must determine if the problem is with the gears, the brakes, or the frame. He must make his problem more specific.
7 O) `9 x) O# x6 }Now the person must look for information that will make the problem clearer and lead to possible solutions. For instance, suppose Sam decided that his bike does not work because there is something wrong with the gear wheels. At this time, he can look in his bicycle repair book and read about gears. He can talk to his friends at the bike shop. He can look at his gears carefully./ C2 T* \+ G- d) i3 c
After studying the problem, the person should have several suggestions for a possible solution. Take Sam as an illustration. His suggestions might be: put oil on the gear wheels; buy new gear wheels and replace the old ones; tighten or loosen the gear wheels.0 G& Y/ |5 K/ D0 W
Eventually one suggestion seems to be the solution to the problem. Sometimes the final idea comes very suddenly because the thinker suddenly sees something new or sees something in a new way. Sam, for example, suddenly sees that there is a piece of chewing gum between the gear wheels. He immediately realizes the solution to his problem: he must clean the gear wheels.
) u- n8 X. W2 k3 CFinally the solution is tested. Sam cleans the gear wheels and finds that afterwards his bicycle works perfectly. In short , he has solved the problem.8 {/ K, X! O4 M, r& Z
26. What is the best title for this passage?
, v: ~. Y% c! U( N' o   A. Six Stages for Repairing Sam’s Bicycle
: i! g- B# T/ N* i   B. Possible Ways to Problem-solving0 W$ {3 \. G8 L, B+ h7 B7 E1 v4 S! |# J
   C. Necessities of Problem Analysis
% b: H, o( P5 _; {D. Suggestions for Analyzing a Problem0 [0 f: H' B0 ^4 H! q
27. In analyzing a problem we should do all the following except                 .
# \- f3 H8 w5 L) N8 k- ?3 N2 n   A. recognize and define the problem% u) w$ l! b8 H) r# b' a; j# Q6 z
   B. look for information to make the problem clearer
8 l4 H" V3 G$ Y   C. have suggestions for a possible solution" q- ?7 H! B7 m; U2 N3 r. K( n
   D. find a solution by trial or mistake% Y& o1 m% f( |/ m1 F
28. By referring to Sam’s broken bicycle, the author intends to _________.
  R  l( h! }7 Z# T   A. illustrate the ways to repair his bicycle
0 q; f% S) Q' Y   B. discuss the problems of his bicycle9 Z" k6 I% ?) R8 B1 a0 A
   C. tell us how to solve a problem2 \" f( [4 i0 Z) U6 d
   D. show us how to analyze a problem
( C/ s. y( b) q! b! |29. Which of the following is NOT true?$ B( c8 s% ~* a3 |5 y3 U
   A. People do not analyze the problem they meet.
/ w4 o1 k& C9 J; O9 n  x   B. People often accept the opinions or ideas of other people.
; N" F! Q& {+ _- d6 u- i   C. People may learn from their past experience.# j8 L, a9 {4 o% o3 f0 L" x
   D. People can not solve some problems they meet.
* E# ]" j, X) l5 z7 l: M! i6 U- q) s30. As used in the last sentence, the phrase “in short” means _________.; U, b& U! Y5 M. j# V+ j( V
   A. in the long run                  B. in detail                         C. in a word                        D. in the end6 g% Z, r5 \# ~) d
Task 3 6 B& D8 s( l! {, r1 V) h- I
Directions: The following is a  product. After reading it, you are required to complete the outline below it (No. 31 to No. 35). You should write your answers beriefly ( in not more than 3 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly./ H  ~. O' ]7 x+ o3 F, b( M
Coffeemaker
+ u5 W9 Y' Y( s% K+ f    This coffeemaker is a newly-arrival of this summer. It is offered in 15 colors (bright yellow, light green, blue-green, peach, light pink, elegant silver, mysterious dark, etc. ). Equipped with strength Selector, Coffee Strength Control System, Clock Timer, Drip-stop, Walter-level Indicator and Automatic Shut-off, this high-quality coffer maker can make 10-15 cups of coffee in a short period of 15 minuters. With the Strength Selector you can set this coffeemaker to brew coffee at the strength you like best——from mild to strong . The Coffee Strength Control System clearly indicates at which point the water and coffee ingredients are perfectly balanced. Thanks to the Drip-drop feature you can pour coffee during the brew process, without spilliing coffee on the hotplate. Want to wake up to the smell of fresh coffee? The Clock Timer makes it possible. Own your ideal coffeemaker now!
- R* h/ |/ N" _0 Z0 e# Q
  ~; l; b0 M2 P( E. \8 {Task 4
' ?/ v0 ~+ U, M5 c6 f9 pDirections: The following is a list of terms related to contract. After reading it, you are required to find the items equivalent to (与……等同) those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you should put the corresponding letters in brackets on the Answer Sheet, numbered 36 through 40./ p9 u/ n" O' Q$ v- V7 t& J
A—make a contract 
5 o7 i9 K' F0 O1 x, tB—originals of the contract  
% x% f) U; I0 ]  n& Z: X2 Z- nC—copies of the contract 
! m3 Y. S  S* a5 m& b% k* u3 yD—draft a contract ' E2 I' D' L( m# G
E—a written contract  
5 j4 s* H3 R' n0 f9 KF—contract terms (or contract clause) 
; M0 v6 ]8 u( Y# b* w( ZG—contract life
0 u. D5 g/ n& j9 @1 a1 YH—to bring a contract into effect 
0 b; P3 f6 b- AI—break the contract  
& b! `  I1 L3 v+ uJ—cease to be in effect % w+ y% U: I7 Y0 {1 a3 O) v
K—cancel the contract  & W- N7 F( M* ]/ f
L—alter the contract
3 L8 N6 Z7 M0 ^3 C0 R; H6 MM—contractual dispute  $ x; k9 Z( G& T* v
N—contract parties 
; P' ^8 U6 X. B8 l3 U1 vO—contractual liability/obligation  5 }5 n! O( f/ U4 ~, H0 E. B) b- d
P—contractual dispute ; C% R( e9 o! X( D4 G+ w+ Q
Q—contract law
& |. i) [0 l1 G% G9 r. ]  z0 OExamples: (A) 签订合同          (C) 合同副本# [, [2 r% A( R  f/ K5 N* v
36. (     )起草合同              (    )失效 6 A% R1 |4 A  Q. M
37. (    )合同上的争议        (   )合同法1 `# [1 F$ B  D/ D1 A& ?- B  l- g
38. (    )合同规定的义务      (    )撤消合同
$ |5 Z/ e& h. C* R& q39. (      )使合同生效          (     )修改合同
/ L# T: ^; R/ m9 i* ]* [+ H# e40. (    )书面合同             (    )合同条款% b8 g" m  i2 m
Task 5# a6 u! L- m1 p* @$ C! L6 |& q2 x6 B9 v
Directions: The following is an introduction to a cinema.   After reading it, you should give brief answers to the five questions ( No.41 to No. 45) that follow. The answers (in not more than 3 words)should be written after the corresponding numbers on the Answer Sheet.+ m/ V  J9 h* t* \1 ~
        Thank you for calling the Hong Kong Art cinema. There’s no one to answer your call at the moment. The Hong Kong Art Cinema is open 7 days a week, showing a variety of Chinese and foreign films. Next week we’ll show the Chinese film My Happy Life. You can see that film from Monday to Friday. It’ll be on twice a day in the evening, that’s at 8:10 and 10:30. The film lasts 2 hours. Tickets are 150 HK dollars, but there’s special student’s ticket at 50 HK Dollars for all our film. Please bring your student card if you want cheaper tickets. And the nearest car park to the cinema is on the Nathan Road, that’s N A T H A N, it’s just 5 minutes’ walk from the cinema. Thank you for calling the HK Art Cinema. If you require further information, phone our office number 9 AM to 5 PM on week days.( h: d# ~' @: n1 G3 `# B' @' X; |

1 P# d0 Q& T& j9 k% o5 P41. How many days does the cinema open per week?! L' ?" H+ N2 F  b2 A& H4 p  C9 @
   It opens ___________  a week.6 q/ y( R8 ]$ B  j* E) _
42. when will the Chinese film My Happy Life be on show?
8 @6 s+ m) D) r0 H   It will be on show ____________.2 n  L& z' c% c( X8 w
43. When can the audience see My Happy Life in this cinema?* N! h" d+ b9 _
From ______________ next week.9 g9 Q, C" h2 W( s
44. What’s the price of the tickets for students?0 j- P) d; X' w2 W/ e; a
   There’s special student’s ticket at _____________ for all our film.
: u4 ^' k# ?7 [; z6 r4 j7 v45. If one wants to ask for some information about the films, what time is available?  
0 U6 D: Q/ h# a3 D& C; HIf you require further information, phone our office number _________on week days.# D4 o9 b7 z' s) j5 L6 N

- t5 S  ~, q3 g3 T! a6 }1 N& bPartⅢ  Translation----English to Chinese (25minutes)
6 P, y& D" A) V/ @; C7 cDirections: This part, numbered 46 through 50, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. After each of the sentences numbered 61 to 64, you will read four choices of suggested translation. You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet. And for the paragraph numbered 50, write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation/Composition Sheet.& d+ m& a/ w- x4 _, \
46. A good education should, among other things, train you to think for yourself. The examination system does anything but that.  
( i! L; z% i4 f' zA一种好的教育,在其他所有事情当中,应当包括培养你独立的能力。而考试制度绝对没有这样的作用
# ]# a, A( X. k6 RB一种好的教育应当包括培养你独立的能力。而考试制度绝对没有这样的作用8 r9 `2 z0 a+ }6 N/ S
C一种好的教育应当包括培养你独立的能力。而考试制度绝对没有这样的作用% C$ I* L! t9 O! g
D一种好的教育应当包括培养你独立的能力。而考试制度绝对没有这样的作用! B: u* M( r* j% z8 v
47.Having worked as a salesman with all kinds of people, I’ve learned that successfl businessmen aren’t neccessarily the ones with the greatest natural talent.
) d- c! Y: K# C5 r  A) 作为一个销售人员,我与各种各种各样的人一起工作过,我了解到那些成功的商人必定不是天才。
8 S* I4 @$ B5 g: a; T6 e  B) 作为一个与各种商人打过交道的销售人员,我深知那些成功的商人未必都是天生奇才。* o# f, i, y5 U! B7 y* N" _0 z2 \
  C) 作为一个具有各种人生经历的销售人员,我深知那些伟大的天才未必都能成为成功商人。  % u+ p8 A8 ~) ~, y
  D)作为一个与各种商人一起工作过的销售人员,我深知那些商界成功人士都不是天才。
' N! h" y; H; u5 @! d. v9 o# J& A5 ~48. She blurred the ink on the letter with her tears.
- f5 _! B# L: H/ }, p: z      A)他的眼泪把信上的墨水弄得模糊不清。( F' L2 Y0 |, K; w* @" a, T
   B)他的眼泪把信上的字迹弄得模糊不清。
) }  p9 j( S* m/ p: Y" A   C)他的眼泪把信上的字句弄得模糊不清。
- x) S7 o! J; {5 g& a0 |$ I   D)他的眼泪把信上的话语弄得模糊不清
- D# ?, A+ R& C8 h2 O; M$ C49.Bill was given a chair and asked to wait a little as darkness came on, then suddenly the whole bridge was outlined in lights.
  e5 G  j/ @4 j8 r3 o/ {9 N$ S  A)天快黑了,有人给比尔一把椅子,请他坐下等一会儿。忽然电灯全亮了,整座大桥的轮廓被灯照了出来。
; H2 P$ N5 B. r" a& C/ R, B3 T1 r  B)给比尔一把椅子,他被要求坐下等一会儿,天快黑了。忽然电灯全亮了,照出了整座大桥的轮廓。3 `7 Z6 r3 w2 ~- T5 W
  C)天快黑了,有人给比尔一把椅子,请他坐下等一会儿。忽然电灯全亮了,照出了整座大桥的轮廓。
* i# k+ E2 P8 z! B; a& _  D)给比尔一把椅子,他被要求坐下等一会儿,天快黑了。忽然电灯全亮了,整座大桥的轮廓被灯照了出来。
8 n* j  }1 x  _/ I   
( B- |+ c3 ]4 C6 m, ^* d50.One obvious solution to the problem would be to block access to China, a move that would also cut off a number of American schools in China, that use the software as a  legitimate means of preventing children from accessing the adult content. Some organizations with satellite offices in Singapore, Korea, or other South Asian countries might also be affected.
/ o( _* x" ]# @6 U# E; d  }( q" J5 fPartⅣ             Writing
7 k( |( `  Y  N6 SDirections: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a letter of invitation according to the following instructions given in Chinese. Remember to do the task on the Translation/Composition Sheet.
1 `/ d" D& T( a! o) j( K, z) f8 u1 P1 f5 X        请以刘兴的名义给李倩写一封邀请信。; |8 d+ ]- ]$ M9 @6 O6 @
        具体内容如下:
% ]  q9 f) d" X( X! v% O5 p; M        1、写信时间为2009年10月15日。6 z4 r/ r7 e( C3 G
        2、邀请李倩来听有关大学英语四级考试(CET-4)应答技巧的讲座。
9 |4 w, Y7 u* m  v/ i6 U+ l        3、讲座时间:10月30日上午8:30。' v$ K& T& u) F$ l3 i" L. i
        4、讲座地点:学校大礼堂
$ ^9 M" a6 u( z; d$ l% V3 x        5、收到信后请回复。  p" \- N9 \/ U$ Y% n
/ I! j# J& \$ o! Q( T

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2018-1-15 11:14:26 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-15 19:04:10 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-15 19:04:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-18 12:52:52 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-21 11:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-21 19:30:01 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-24 11:07:52 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-26 12:18:12 | 显示全部楼层
谋学网
老师说谋学网可以下载资料,原来是真的!
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-2 13:05:19 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-8 14:26:44 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 23:02:36 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 23:14:23 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 23:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:24 , Processed in 0.113205 second(s), 16 queries .