奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3696|回复: 3

西南大学1806课程考试[0181]《语言学导论》机考(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-5-28 20:02:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
(要求:学生必须按各大的答题要求,完成全部题目). _" H. o" l9 F  U; D
Ⅰ. For each question there are four choices. Decide which one would be the best answer to the question, or would best complete the sentence. Write the corresponding letter on your ANSWER SHEET. (20%)7 ^; D* e7 {/ R5 N
1. ________ refers to the language user’s underlying knowledge about the system of rules of his language.# K; V2 k% W* {7 V, q& R5 F
A. Register         B. Performance         C. Competence    D. Dialect! H6 }/ s! S9 L) [" \7 ~4 \1 |5 n
2. “classmate” is a _______.
8 n! n4 ~& u  A( Z* r$ lA. compound      B. phrase     C. derivative     D. morpheme3 y( j* Q9 Y- f6 v* k  C8 ^
3. The function of the sentence “I promise to come on time tomorrow” is mainly _______.7 n$ Y7 \. |3 n5 k7 l) J
A. directive     B. informative       C. performative   D. phatic
: x6 [# l" V7 G: R8 k6 e! M4. Which of the following sounds is a voiceless stop?  _______.
7 V4 m7 W  b) G9 D* n* k# E% pA. [d]         B. [p]               C. [(]         D. [(]
4 e8 b* w2 F7 N: O# W# K5. “-ed” and “-s” are ______ because they do not help to form new words.
- T5 n: i- t1 X: CA. free morphemes                           B. inflectional morphemes  c" A# G- i7 J( g4 ~6 E
C. derivative morphemes            D. roots
1 f; C8 V  I6 c6. Systemic-functional grammar has been developed by _______.' d9 P! n# e! F" l0 e' O
A. Grice       B. Austin            C. Chomsky       D. Halliday% B7 S' W* [0 {( v- l
7. The syllabic structure of the word “studied” is ______.( W, g) w" \1 ]  _+ G7 [4 S
A. CCCCVVC           B. CCCCVC                C. CCCVVC                D. CCVCVC( X% g9 e2 Q: k2 }6 l- u
8. ______ refers to the phenomenon that words having different meanings have the same form.' h0 ^( d( R% w. z" A
A. Polysemy                 B. Synonymy                 C. Homonymy                D. Hyponymy
* Y. o+ f% `& q* U: J1 _9. The study of meaning in context is called _______.+ u" u+ y5 T7 j# H' }
A. pragmatics                B. sociolinguistics                C. applied linguistics                D. semantics+ t# o; \2 I8 m* D$ [
10. _______ means that certain authorities, such as the government, choose a particular speech variety, standardize it and spread the use of it across regional boundaries./ ^6 M# h1 g3 O5 y
   A. Language testing                                            B. Language change3 `4 s. J% i! U
   C. Language planning                                        D. Language transfer* {7 k# B" P( E9 O+ C: o2 a
; L  w3 ^. ]* O- y: o6 w/ I
Ⅱ. Decide whether each of the following statements is True or False. Write True or False on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%)1 n8 b4 }! R4 z) F4 x: Z6 q3 t! q* C
11. Diachronic linguistics studies language development or change over time.8 y; F/ @' f& k" V$ S2 Y4 }8 n9 W
12. Ultimate constituents are constituents directly below the level of a construction.
/ t% y( Z' c2 a1 H0 n/ A13. Standard dialect is a particular variety of a language, which is used by a particular social class.# i. c8 O# n. s4 P2 W* \: n( {
14. Compounds are words that are formed by joining two or more words.
: x& a6 d% z, E& ]15. Transformational-Generative grammar was first proposed by P. H. Grice.2 v. ~9 {1 H" F$ Y. q" b
16. To linguists, no languages are superior to any other languages.+ `8 h) R& ^: P* I2 N: _: q: M' W- l
17. According to the manner of articulation, consonants can be classified into stops, fricatives, bilabial, alveolar, etc.1 o; ?- Q4 g* V' }1 G( l1 {, n7 a
18. A voiceless sound is a sound that is produced with the airstream causing the vocal cords to vibrate.
+ W' N- u  k7 \3 Y19. Modern linguistics regards the written language as primary, not the spoken language.
1 a) T1 a4 ~7 Q( c) I, b. z20. Utterance meaning is something conveyed by a sentence in a context other than its literal meaning.3 O) v% T# z' f# i$ D
9 F* t1 b  s' ^1 t+ ^
Ⅲ. Reading comprehension. Read the following passage and answer each of the questions based on it. Choose the correct answer write the corresponding letter on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%)
- o: h' j5 Z# u. @If you want to teach your children how to say sorry, you must be good at saying it yourself, especially to your own children. But how you say it can be quite tricky.- m' I' Y, H3 P* f; {/ K/ K( m; c! _
If you say to your children “I’m sorry I got angry with you, but ...” what follows that “but” can render the apology ineffective: “I had a bad day” or “your noise was giving me a headache” leaves the person who has been injured feeling that he should be apologizing for his bad behavior in expecting an apology.
7 k- y; _+ L7 h. ]: G4 h" UAnother method by which people appear to apologize without actually doing so is to say “I’m sorry you’re upset”; this suggests that you are somehow at fault for allowing yourself to get upset by what the other person has done.
9 S$ I2 C0 o' a% F- O7 Q. [Then there is the general, all covering apology, which avoids the necessity of identifying a specific act that was particularly hurtful or insulting, and which the person who is apologizing should promise never to do again. Saying “I’m useless as a parent” does not commit a person to any specific improvement.. c1 w3 b$ `( F) S, r
These pseudo-apologies are used by people who believe saying sorry shows weakness. Parents who wish to teach their children to apologize should see it as a sign of strength, and therefore not resort to these pseudo-apologies.
( i9 F6 S3 @. R2 h( a) T/ uBut even when presented with examples of genuine regret, children still need help to become aware of the complexities of saying sorry. A three-year-old might need help in understanding that other children feel pain just as he does, and that hitting a playmate over the head with a heavy toy requires an apology. A six-year-old might need reminding that spoiling other children’s expectations can require an apology. A 12-year-old might need to be shown that raiding the biscuit tin without asking permission is acceptable, but that borrowing a parent’s clothes without permission is not.0 B, _8 ]4 i, q$ ^$ f+ I
21. If a mother adds “but” to an apology, ________.
3 v7 e  t1 I7 h# @A) she doesn’t feel that she should have apologized; ]9 e3 e, V' u' v! i/ y; b5 G) _, f
B) she does not realize that the child has been hurt: s) V% ]3 d7 Y+ w& w) C
C) the child may find the apology easier to accept! I9 Z) o/ R& B- a" x( M8 _
D) the child may feel that he owes her an apology
  R+ k1 \3 W6 t* Z2 ?/ ^; {22. According to the author, saying “I’m sorry you’re upset” most probably means “________”.
0 T% U0 x+ Y2 s4 G/ A9 z5 u. F) o% hA) You have good reason to get upset
+ p, e8 |& |, k9 cB) I’m aware you’re upset, but I’m not to blame# x, v: k5 Q0 z' p8 z- O" }
C) I apologize for hurting your feelings( c4 L, J6 n* ^* d% {7 v$ a
D) I’m at fault for making you upset) ]1 R% N" {. T3 X7 r
23. It is not advisable to use the general, all-covering apology because ________.
. [" k2 B. S+ Z* z& vA) it gets one into the habit of making empty promises
& _4 y! w# B" y8 c9 |! L. e. ^B) it may make the other person feel guilty
0 t  x8 u( V" c. f2 |6 {C) it is vague and ineffective
% Z8 ]0 U" a: v  F6 ^$ P3 ~) AD) it is hurtful and insulting
9 r; F2 ?/ x& ~% G3 r) O5 q24. We learn from the last paragraph that in teaching children to say sorry ________.
. Q* i: Y. l* l% C2 L, f: OA) the complexities involved should be ignored" _4 f9 `7 d/ c" V4 ^/ n. `
B) their ages should be taken into account
3 C. k/ h. l4 j1 b& ]+ u; ^C) parents need to set them a good example/ F( m- n6 R4 L* n  i
D) parents should be patient and tolerant" A8 L# }5 S' U# O  r
25. It can be inferred from the passage that apologizing properly is ________.  \6 O+ t/ ~% u! q+ h, d" E
A) a social issue calling for immediate attention
! v5 P, C2 U% l! `B) not necessary among family members
; A& i6 S. o% }C) a sign of social progress
( e5 {6 ]5 R; HD) not as simple as it seems
6 S& W2 i. h  l3 E" }8 m
5 k  m$ D% V( F+ A& UⅣ. Answer the following questions, each in 120 to 200 words. Write your answers on the ANSWER SHEET. (40%)
6 c+ M, g* K/ m; G26. Analyze the following conversation by using the theory of conversational implicature. (20%)
. S9 y1 d# e- h8 q$ wTom: Hi, Jerry, where is my cake?
* J3 t* V0 s& `# U" jJerry: John came and left with his dog just now.
2 Q/ H0 j. i! S- n8 u5 i& O' Z  u(Clue: Use the cooperative principle and its four maxims – the maxim of quality, the maxim of quantity, the maxim of relation and the maxim of manner)5 I! Y8 K2 x7 \. ^- Y
27. What have you learned from the course of linguistics? (20%); N9 Y2 b, V: ~5 ]
(Clue: You can say whatever, linguistic or non-linguistic, you have learned from the course. But make sure your answer is clear and logical. You may answer the question in Chinese, but this may result in a loss of marks.)
4 K- o  v; A' e6 o0 L+ h5 H+ |; ?; T

( [2 T9 \1 Y  h# }% A/ y7 O
- ]  X" f  r& c3 d0 U7 P& \/ k4 B/ c3 C: Y# a2 A$ `( X# \! |3 H) E  l

( `+ x) O  l; A* k

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2018-5-28 20:26:34 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-18 14:48:08 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-20 23:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:40 , Processed in 0.100389 second(s), 16 queries .