奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 4637|回复: 4

西南大学1806课程考试[0850]《《高级听力》》大作业(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-5-28 21:31:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
Part 1(10 小,每题4分,共40 Points)' j6 S7 p; d0 o& {2 G6 m- J
Directions: In this section, you will hear some short conversations. At the end of each conversation, one question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A, B, C, and D, and decide which the best answer is.: T4 e4 \1 z4 ]* J9 B  U# O
* i3 n% K" b+ J& N
1. What does the woman say?
& J2 Q# C+ a7 A* H4 V; u; dA. The man should go skiing.     
5 ~0 ]4 {* I; h  c0 CB. The man should think carefully.- u( j1 D( {, P# i, R
C. The man should stay home and study.
: ?# P) F* t/ XD. The man should make a decision based on his scores.  [; i! R8 y% R  G' u
2. What doesn't the woman have much time for?      
$ r  h+ \" u, K) H, wA. Her study.
/ h& _/ u2 `4 n8 X3 u4 k2 }B. Regular exercise.$ w, o; ]* t/ _8 `0 s( X9 O
C. Office work.9 [0 ?6 e0 x, u) \# u
D. Fun activities.( M- @, J! J) d3 J3 ?- y" Z/ ]) F
3. What does the man mean?
$ C( Y: H6 S. H  }! _0 X# s/ qA. He likes humorous people.. B9 q. j! U5 k9 @; k
B. He likes to tell people jokes.
1 H- P/ h/ Z/ OC. He likes to make people laugh.
' \  i9 [6 f% s4 t' ~0 lD. He likes people with nice clothes.' y& j2 D% F1 ?2 k4 F* i

4 s' A9 J5 s; l8 T( d( ]4. What does the woman do?
5 H' w( e/ g; F* SA. She is a researcher.                B. She is a young teacher./ A2 L, s* h1 K8 [( U3 l" G) m3 ]3 }
C. She is a student.                   D. She is an experienced worker., F2 L+ D2 q" W5 Y5 t* c, S  |
5. What is the woman going to do?
1 N, {9 i4 i7 [A. To have lunch with the man.         B. To meet her Chinese friends.
$ _% X- \5 t" @! Z  ]4 T9 o' \: WC. To attend her language lesson.        D. To try out a new school canteen." v) b0 X7 V1 D0 d2 u
6. What is the main purpose for the woman to walk to work every day?       , B1 O$ ?1 n  ~6 `6 y2 d% N5 N: l1 t
A. To get a lot more exercise.
, y' I& F5 Y8 R  p* ?: q  [B. To protect the environment.( F+ q2 T1 N) J2 }# s
C. To keep fit by walking a long way.3 ~& G, p" X; o" H+ p; O" H
D. To encourage others to reduce pollution.
! E, g6 a) H$ c9 b7. What are the man and woman probably going to do?       5 e& A: j3 D  i8 y$ F7 ~* M
A. Spend time cooking.  |' O% N* c$ R: J9 U
B. Read books in the sun.
& ~5 T; p5 c3 Z+ l" ^C. Finish their cleaning work.$ D5 N( G2 x" n* b
D. Go out to enjoy the sunshine.
/ w- L3 L) }: O- l! X5 X- x5 K8. What does the man try to tell the woman?$ n. V; \0 ?- o# c+ N0 e
A. It's too bad that she has lost her job., j6 @: H$ A3 ]1 S8 o# F
B. It's too bad that she doesn't like her job.6 u' c  E$ s$ q0 ~6 ]
C. It's good that she can move on to a new job.
$ ]( X' ?' Q: a' P2 ZD. It's good that she can treat the situation so positively.( M5 f6 D$ v. b* C. x9 n
9. What can we learn about Angela?       ! H/ Z* E( @2 T1 @, E& ]5 Z4 R
A. She feels sad about her health.
* ^- p* i% v: `4 tB. She has stopped eating junk food.
( ]  ~1 h3 Y5 L. |2 {  ], |C. She has lost some weight recently.
0 M9 b+ X0 K5 G0 iD. She feels sad about her dog's death.
" `# ^0 |, U; R8 C  c8 J10. Why did Tom give up his job?       $ S! ]% u& f$ C8 i; v0 y, a5 `  }
A. He has many other better choices.
  P  |+ \( A# j9 gB. He has an excellent place to go to.
7 i/ G4 O( N/ f0 x/ Z% {C. He has heard something shocking.
# d6 w9 ?5 u& c/ D, q" S  ID. He has to spend more time studying.4 q3 B3 G" v5 V2 }. B

0 ~: k0 H# {' BPart 2        (8 小题,每题4分,共32 Points)8 {* A4 R3 Y$ O8 G# ]; q3 O
Directions: In this section, you'll hear some short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A, B, C, and D.* J/ T: L9 K- Q' U8 A
Passage One
0 _7 \3 A$ E5 @% d. P1 GQuestions 1 to 4 are based on the passage you have just heard. 1. According to the speaker, what is the best way to get what you want?2 o( }  N5 H3 N! U! ?
A. Hard work.
( B. N1 ?9 d6 M- aB. Firm belief.
# T8 K- W5 B" \4 i% G! i# vC. Imagination.& Q1 |# z9 F- ?7 }
D. Determination.
+ y# i/ A" Z  N' F3 ?2. What did the speaker dream about when he grew up?      
( \  v. v6 F% m2 {, v& G- @A. He wanted to become a famous person.) s$ K: s1 @$ }/ x$ J/ ~
B. He wanted his family to get what they wanted.; a8 K" e6 \3 E4 m
C. He wanted to be respected for the right reasons.
3 E" o7 Q/ s' x' r( v: DD. He wanted to be proud of his brothers and sisters.
" \. Q0 g' S3 ]% N; G/ m, |+ Q3. What does the speaker say about the people who waited for his failure?       2 z+ W- s3 o+ |. f  Q" f. ~$ E
A. They were concerned about him.
7 C0 V& k+ y9 J! _B. Their words drove him mad every single day.0 _2 t# @7 N+ y; m
C. They found it easy to prove him wrong.
( e6 G, P7 o( ]% OD. Their words stimulated him to work even harder.9 k. P8 r) t1 N  Z
4. What does the speaker think is the most important thing about playing basketball?- k/ W+ k( ]5 i" W/ F" B2 Z- [2 Z0 k
A. Becoming a star.8 X2 \/ ]5 v3 m4 e- t; ^
B. Getting excited.
7 m4 s& ^4 ]( D. C& @C. Doing good things for others.
. H+ i' ]  ?0 AD. Bringing wealth to the family.( G; T+ K2 F0 c( d

8 g- ?0 ], j4 |( x; FPassage Two
9 l' o/ E0 ?2 `1 N5 w: a' XQuestions 5 to 8 are based on the passage you have just heard. 5. Which of the following is suggested to help you remember your dreams?       4 ]) {1 `% w9 s
A. Trying to recall your dreams once you wake up.* [1 ]5 Z3 X7 t$ g& U
B. Getting up very early in the morning every day.
. X" Y+ G$ _: t2 ZC. Telling yourself what you will dream before sleep.& b6 A/ {9 ^. O+ [
D. Opening your eyes immediately when you wake up.2 _& }7 d- o. ]  {  v2 p* T8 S
6.What may be the meaning if you have missed a train in your dream?) \* i# w( U+ ~* P3 X; w6 H
A. You are afraid of arriving at a place late.
8 x9 h2 a5 F, R6 V8 c' tB. You feel bad because nobody notices you.) f4 j7 k, R/ ~( l: ]' J, }
C. You worry that life is going quickly past you./ e7 q& Q+ t1 o( `6 ~
D. You miss meeting somebody who is important.
. e/ `1 k! ~) C2 |5 Y8 l4 U( V1 _7. Which dream means that you are not sure what you want out of life?
3 M; y' x! _% C. z3 q' \A. You dream of knocking on a door with no answer.; e6 z& M0 i) Q& S( W, g
B. You dream of being followed closely by someone.8 w% |, H- z. v/ K: D1 e
C. You dream of finding someone making you feel uneasy.$ U4 g6 x3 }! u8 `# W6 O" y& Y- i
D. You dream of standing on a road that vanishes in a mist.
4 @. J7 A# d( A8. What does the speaker try to tell us?% l4 |) K: u5 B& g3 ?3 |) g, H
A. Dreams are easy to recall the next morning.
3 Y% L6 a9 D9 A$ G3 OB. Dreams are simple to explain with reasoning.. A0 r4 o% x  g1 l' N# Q6 \1 l
C. Dreams make sense if you read books about them.+ D+ [# Y- {# I9 p5 w! ?7 U
D. Dreams bring our desires and problems to our attention.3 R/ ~) n* f* S# f

7 f- F$ ~; D6 W3 r- J/ e$ e- `Part 3 Sentence Dictation (7小题,每题4分,共28Points)
" I" ~- U( I! SDirections: In this section you'll hear some sentences. In each sentence there is a word or phrase missing. You are going to listen to the recording twice. When you listen for the first time, write down the missing words that you hear. When you listen for the second time, check your answers.( W) Q1 B3 Y9 H7 K  S6 m

* U' P0 ]5 a# {1.She hired a woman to assist her with the (         ) so that she could spend more time with her child.
, V- ?  c7 k0 x% I2.He wants to be on the (         ) football team, but his slowness will not allow him to qualify .
" m; F- q1 H, o( p& X0 D3.Some of these diseases are becoming more and more resistant to medicines, so they are difficult to (         )., F0 r9 n( b6 Y0 T
4.Some people tend to justify their (         ) by blaming others for not trying their best.. Q" ]  g2 ]) H9 i
5.The meeting was just a partial success, in which the two parties only reached an oral (         ).
# \/ X3 E  V! J8 x+ g  O% I, w7 {, y6.The Industrial (         ) which started in Britain in the 18th century spread to other countries in Europe.
# S: E; B4 q7 J0 H* p4 Y( f" k7. Her (         ) , together with her experience, made her a perfect candidate for the job.7 a1 p& o' a, V0 V$ N' z7 ?1 ~) \* Y
- n7 ?1 G4 L1 {
; K, u6 n, Q" ~
: U7 {# N8 @* K; Z9 ?
8 W1 I+ e4 A  f* p! e. n
* P, f# U+ K% m' G( H

% q4 ?# N8 E7 D5 @) t$ c* G6 C  J3 y9 F5 U
6 \1 a0 }$ C4 d( P

5 m0 c& K" G+ @7 S1 e- |- W: {% X  n5 X! X# M
0 P# W. Y  N1 s' @
+ l1 ?7 [5 O* t- n, y5 Q/ m2 |
- C6 ~5 B6 _/ k4 G: d2 ^' `
* C2 P' f5 @) u2 c

5 y3 y) N* m- q- M+ e2 Y
6 K/ n4 e* ]: Z" L8 p$ m
! c; K5 o3 R3 T# ~/ D) L- Y& C6 I1 H
/ w9 D  F5 T! t# \1 _- f! g9 P
6 P2 s0 y. Q% s( T% k) J. i, a
# p8 H! J( d( L

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2018-5-28 22:39:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-28 22:39:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-6 16:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

tlkey 该用户已被删除
发表于 2018-6-13 23:13:53 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:46 , Processed in 0.099513 second(s), 17 queries .