奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1878|回复: 2

西安交通大学18年9月课程考试《英语4(新录)》作业考核试题(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-7 21:59:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[西安交通大学]西安交通大学18年9月课程考试《英语4(新录)》作业考核试
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1题,-Haven't seen you for ages!What are you busy doing now?
-
A、I hate the weather here
B、My hair is getting a bit longer
C、Yeah, thanks for coming
D、I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.

第2题,-Thanks for your help. -
A、My pleasure
B、Never mind
C、Quite right
D、Don't thank me

第3题,-Marilyn, I'm afraid I have to be leaving now. -
A、That sounds wonderful
B、Oh,so early?
C、Not at a11.
D、Good luck!

第4题,-Paul,          ?-Oh, that's my father! And beside him, my mother.
A、what is the person over there
B、who's talking over there
C、what are they doing
D、which is that

第5题,-Hi, Tom, how's everything with you?-          , and how are you?
A、Don't mention it
B、Hmm, not too bad
C、Thanks
D、Pretty fast

第6题,-That's a beautiful dress you have on!-
A、Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday
B、Sorry, it's too cheap
C、You can have it
D、See you later.

第7题,-Why didn't you come to my birthday party yesterday?-
A、Excuse me, my friend sent me a flower
B、Fine, I never go to birthday parties
C、Ha...ha, I don't like birthday parties
D、Sorry, but my wife had a car accident

第8题,-Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip?-
A、Oh, fantastic!Fresh air, and sunshine every day
B、Come on. I've got lots of fun
C、By the way, I don't like Saturdays
D、Well, I'll look forward to your phone call.

第9题,-How are you, Bob?-             Ted.
A、How are you?
B、I'm fine. Thank you
C、How do you do?
D、Nice to meet you.

第10题,-Hello. I'm Harry Potter. -Hello, my name is Charles Green, but     .
A、call my Charles
B、call me at Charles
C、call me Charles
D、call Charles me

第11题,It was getting _______ , he had to stop to have a rest.
A、very darker
B、dark and dark
C、darker and darker
D、darkest and darkest

第12题,The wild flowers looked like a soft orange blanket ________ the desert.
A、covering
B、covered
C、cover
D、to cover

第13题,________ is the population of Paris?
A、How many
B、How much
C、How
D、What

第14题,The film brought the hours back to me ________ I was taken good care of in that remote village.
A、when
B、where
C、that
D、until

第15题,Would you like something ________?
A、drink
B、to drink
C、drinking
D、for drinking

第16题,This overcoat cost _______. What's more, they are ________small for me.
A、very much; very
B、too much; much too
C、much too; too much
D、very much; too much

第17题,As the busiest woman there, she made _________her duty to look after all the other people's affairs in that town.
A、this
B、that
C、one
D、it

第18题,It's high time that he settled down in the country and_________a new life.
A、start
B、started
C、starting
D、to start

第19题,It is not until you have lost your health ___________ you know its value.
A、until
B、when
C、what
D、that

第20题,- Did the medicine make you feel better?- No. The more ________, ___________I feel.
A、medicine I take; and the worse
B、medicine I take; the worse
C、I take medicine; the worse
D、I take medicine; worse

第21题,You ____ buy some reference books when you go to the college.
A、could
B、will have to
C、must to
D、might

第22题,I won't make the ___mistake next time.
A、like
B、same
C、near
D、similar

第23题,----The baby is hungry. ----But there's ___milk in the bottle.
A、little
B、a little
C、few
D、a few

第24题,----___is your girl friend like?----She is very kind and good-looking
A、How
B、What
C、Which
D、Who

第25题,----She has two best friends.----___of them is in the country.
A、All
B、Both
C、No one
D、Neither

第26题,Homesickness is very common among students away from home - even those who had previously been away at overnight camp or traveled far away. There is a difference between being away from home for eight weeks and being gone for eight months. There is also a difference between## home for a while (knowing you will be going back) and leaving##(knowing you may never return). Feeling homesick does not make you less mature or mean you are not ready to be##. If you feel homesick, talk to your friends at school about it. ##they are feeling the same way.##family and friends back home, but make sure you ##new relationships at school. If your homesickness does not##and does not seem to be getting better after a few months at school, speaking with an adviser might help. Also, remember that going home for the first visit may be difficult##changes in yourself or your family. Old conflicts do not just disappear once you go to college, and new ones may##. Again, if things are too stressful for you##handle alone, talk to an adviser
正确资料:

第27题,How men first learnt to invent words is unknown; in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really known is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented certain sounds to express thought and feelings, actions, and things, so that they could communicate with each other; and that later they agreed upon certain signs, called letters, which could be combined to represent those sounds, and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spoken or written in letters, we call words.   The power of words, then, lies in their associations - the things they bring up before our minds. Words become filled with meaning for us by experience; and the longer we live, the more certain words recall to us the glad and sad events of our past; and the more we read and learn, the more the number of words that mean something to us increases.   Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. This charming and telling use of words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He can convey his meaning in words which sing like music and which by their position and association can move men to tears. We should therefore learn to choose our words carefully and use them accurately, or they will make our speech silly and vulgar.
正确资料:

第28题,Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal the bell on his neighbor's door, he walked up to the door, took hold of the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home.#  Then he sat down to think, "I must do something about the noise," he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. "Ah, I'll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won't be able to hear the noise." The next day he went to the door of his neighbor, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbor came running out.  "Steal my bell? I'll teach you a lesson," the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose.  The foolish thief did not know how the neighbor found out he was stealing the bell. "Why did he come out just then?" he wondered.
正确资料:

第29题,It has been reported that in colleges across the United States, the daytime serial drama known as the soap opera has suddenly become "in". Between the hours of 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m, college television lounges are filled with soap opera fans who can't wait to see the next episode in the lives of their favorite characters.  Actually, soaps are more than a college favorite; they're a youth favorite. When school is out, high-school students are in front of their TV sets. One young working woman admitted that she turned down a higher paying job rather than give up watching her favorite serials. During the 1960's, it was uncommon for young people to watch soap operas. The mood of the sixties was very different from now. It was a time of seriousness, and talk was about social issues of great importance.  Now, seriousness has been replaced by fun. Young people want to be happy. It may seem strange that they should turn to soap opera, which is known for showing trouble in people's lives. But soap opera is enjoyment. Young people can identify with the soap opera character, who, like the college-age viewer, is looking for happy love, and probably not finding it. And soap opera gives young people a chance to feel close to people without having to bear any responsibility for their problems.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2018-8-7 23:02:04 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-17 20:36:40 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:15 , Processed in 0.100108 second(s), 19 queries .