奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 805|回复: 0

[东北大学]大学英语(统考)在线练习题11(客观题)(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-14 02:57:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[东北大学]大学英语(统考)在线练习11(客观题)! D& v, ^8 @0 @
试卷总分:100    得分:100
7 l( q5 Z0 @% R- K第1题,1.  <font face="Arial">The appeal of advertising to buying motives can have both negative and positive effects. Consumers may be convinced to buy a product of poor quality or high price because of an advertisement. For example, some advertisers have appealed to people&rsquo;s desire for better fuel economy for their cars by advertising automotive products that improve gasoline mileage. Some of the products work. Others are worthless and a waste of consumers&rsquo; money.<br />Sometimes advertising is intentionally misleading. A few years ago a brand of bread was offered to dieters(节食者)with the message that there were fewer calories(热量单位,大卡)in every slice. It turned out that the bread was not dietetic(适合于节食的), but just regular bread. There were fewer calories because it was sliced very thin, but there were the same number of calories in every loaf.<br />On the positive side, emotional appeals may respond to a consumer&rsquo;s real concerns. Consider fire insurance. Fire security of knowing that property is protected by insurance makes the purchase of fire insurance a worthwhile investment for most people. If consumers consider the quality of the insurance plans as well as the message in the ads, they will benefit from the advertising.<br />Each consumer must evaluate her or his own situation. Are the benefits of the product important enough to justify buying it? Advertising is intended to appeal to consumers, but it does not force them to buy the product. Consumers still control the final buying decision.</font>
! w0 v' _/ t" [$ N& I& t6 f+ ]+ VA. keeping a balance between quality and price& C! b) t+ M5 r
B. <font face="Arial">convincing him of their low price</font>! ~. `( E+ j  \1 R
C. appealing to his buying motives<br />
( j; U5 m$ p% R5 S1 m: A8 _D. stressing their high quality2 y, `7 u+ b" Z6 j# d6 `
A. the total number of calories in the loaf remained the same1 x/ W* N8 F' M9 i" b
B. thin slices of bread could contain more calories
$ v/ e  K0 A9 |, dC. <font face="Arial">the loaf was cut into regular slices</font>
! ?" n6 C& J, |9 Z( k+ |D. the bread was not real bread
7 B6 B% g4 z" J2 D/ qA. advertisements occasionally force consumers into buying things they don&rsquo;t need& r) S) {' R/ [0 L3 ^) U/ z
B. the buying motives of consumers are controlled by advertisements<br />* h/ r# L2 M: q' H; F4 r# I# Y
C. sometimes advertisements really sell what the consumer needs
3 p+ G4 `3 t& k3 }) [D. <font face="Arial">fire insurance is seldom a worthwhile investmen<font face="Arial">t</font></font>% ^( E; e, \- d$ i1 E) J( q' i
A. be familiar with various advertising strategies2 z- U8 [/ ?% c+ C1 G. s
B. <font face="Arial">think carefully about the benefits described in the advertisements</font>  S3 `. R6 @2 m
C. guard against the deceiving nature of advertisements
" k) H9 x& Q4 ?- W1 mD. avoid buying products that have strong emotional appeal' D: P/ r. E: h& J8 e
A. ways to protect the interests of the consumer3 ^  i2 b+ [) |" ^& B
B. how to make a wise buying decision# X# n' O9 v  U7 {
C. <font face="Arial">the function of advertisements in promoting sales </font>
4 Q" U- e. h% K& l! V) a5 n/ ID. the positive and negative aspects of advertising
& L& A8 i; C9 B
, A+ l5 G2 a* k2 v0 |8 ]% h/ J# Q& u. X9 R) D1 @1 K0 e

3 k" J" P7 t7 O+ T( o第2题,2.  <font face="Arial">&nbsp;&nbsp; People living on parts of the south coast of England face a serious problem. In 1993, the owners of a large hotel and of several houses discovered, to their horror, that their gardens had disappeared overnight. The sea had eaten into the soft limestone cliffs on which they had been built. While experts were studying the problem, the hotel and several houses disappeared altogether, sliding down the cliff and into the sea. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Erosion(侵蚀)of the white cliffs along the south coast of England has always been a problem but it has become more serious in recent years. Dozens of homes have had to be abandoned as the sea has crept farther and farther inland. Experts have studied the areas most affected and have drawn up a map for local people, forecasting the year in which their homes will be swallowed up by the hungry sea. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Angry owners have called on the Government to erect sea defenses to protect their homes. Government surveyors have pointed out that in most cases, this is impossible. New sea walls would cost hundreds of millions of pounds and would merely make the waves and currents go further along the coast, shifting the problem from one area to another. The danger is likely to continue, they say, until the waves reach an inland area of hard rock which will not be eaten as limestone is. Meanwhile, if you want to buy a cheap house with an uncertain future, apply to a house agent in one of the threatened areas on the south coast of England. You can get a house for a knockdown price but it may turn out to be a knockdown home. </font>! i5 x1 ?' ^. H& x9 M& F
A. <font face="Arial">The rising of the sea level.</font>
1 c1 A+ D, p5 |B. The experts&rsquo; lack of knowledge.9 x/ i% |6 m7 }/ Y9 J! L% a
C. The washing-away of limestone cliffs <br />2 |* b+ c# }9 r  w% x
D. The disappearance of hotels, houses and gardens.
( ^- H- W' O) hA. <font face="Arial">will soon become a problem for people living in central England </font># R- M3 c' K" N' a5 h  ~; U+ D
B. has now become a threat to the local residents
7 r0 l  _* `, e6 z# tC. can be stopped if proper measures are taken+ o9 Q2 a% c% p  u
D. is quickly changing the map of England2 c& X! R/ E% H* h, k6 f( Y  S, S
A. <font face="Arial">warn people whose homes are in danger</font>; j( i) _% }2 G+ g4 K9 Y
B. provide an effective way to slow it down7 A, n( W7 F$ s" n. F4 I
C. head to its eventual solution7 M! T% N1 W$ J3 O2 d( l
D. lead to its eventual solution0 r2 a- {2 B7 @: B
A. <font face="Arial">house agents along the coast do not support the idea </font>% ~+ t& z. I+ w: f9 C) k% d. E3 T
B. it is too costly and will endanger neighbouring areas <br />
! N9 u2 G1 N7 ~9 k+ aC. the government is too slow in taking action
6 \' C' ]' D, r1 U& g$ UD. they will be easily knocked down by waves and currents  W, _' {9 ~; P% |( U* k4 v
A. <font face="Arial">take the quality of the house into consideration </font>- {) o* b. l$ `% M" J, r/ H
B. guard against being cheated by the house agent
- T( j+ Z) b" t: F) I. I8 t: {0 fC. examine the house carefully before making a decision4 f3 g  }- `" b6 c. N  q
D. be aware of the potential danger involved" N9 s$ E3 F, @
' _! v2 }- i$ A1 y2 ]7 r
/ y, ?* c3 g+ J, E9 w) V- s
" c$ I- _& h) S; g& X
第3题,3.  <font face="Arial">One silly question I simply can't stand is &quot;How do you feel&quot;. Usually the question is asked of a man in action--a man on the go, walking along the street, or busily working at his desk. So what do you expect him to say? He'll probably say, &quot;Fine, I'm all right.&quot; But &quot;you've put a bug in his ear&quot; &mdash; maybe now he's not sure. If you are a good friend, you may have seen something in his face, or his walk, that he did not realize that morning. It starts him worrying a little. First thing you know, he looks in a mirror to sec if everything is all right, while you go merrily on your way asking someone else, &quot;How do you feel?&quot;<br />Every question has its time and place. It's perfectly acceptable, for instance, to ask &quot;How do you feel?&quot; if you're visiting a close friend in the hospital. But if the fellow is walking on both legs, hurrying to make a train, or sitting at his desk working, it's no time to ask him that silly question.<br />When George Bernard Shaw, the famous writer of plays was in his eighties, someone asked him &quot;How do you feel&quot;, Shaw put him in his place. &quot;When you reach my age&quot;, he said, &quot;either you feel all right or you're dead.&quot;<br /></font>
9 v: e6 O* P7 l3 k; `6 W# DA. <font face="Arial">show one's consideration for others</font>
# q' |$ q; [# A. c& v$ HB. are a good way to make friends<br />6 ^' t( u- `5 c5 |3 G; K9 }
C. are proper to ask a man in action&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
1 r# \$ R2 d' b& C7 \D. generally make one feel uneasy) E- d; `3 k; A8 b- E9 o" B
A. <font face="Arial">a man working at his desk</font>$ Y$ j8 n' T# ]% H8 n! ~
B. a person having lost a close friend<br />4 b1 m" s' ]* y# J" |4 _
C. a stranger who looks somewhat worried<br />) t7 t! {. a9 Z; l, _- G& f8 M
D. a friend who is ill( B1 R, W( n5 ]1 u5 f
A. <font face="Arial">be praised for his efforts</font>  t0 \8 d, a7 R; H. F* z( y) t) c
B. never be asked any question<br />
0 R* S- y: [0 j% O0 p6 hC. not be bothered&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- q+ [" U3 g" s! s( ^" z$ m9 q
D. be discouraged from working so hard7 U: d+ x9 i+ ^4 }$ o; P1 ]. ?
A. <font face="Arial">cheerfulness </font>
8 v- w! T$ ?/ K5 ?B. cleverness5 H0 @. c2 s$ B0 ~8 A$ O: m2 Z
C. &nbsp;ability&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
% W$ `. L5 w1 s1 }( v% a: qD. politeness5 D/ u5 X" \) V; b  P
A. <font face="Arial">made him laugh</font>
% I2 K" g5 l+ j  C6 ?- `; Q& {  eB. shown concern for him<br />. q% f! D2 ~: y, v, B0 x+ R
C. made fun of him&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
  l8 s& W/ b4 ]/ P9 w: `D. given him some kind of warning7 b; p% z: Z) |6 q
8 {  V, ^2 j# ?5 }3 S8 R2 o2 {

! _" V, p& V' ]9 z" [* q$ }; j  H+ ^7 R# t* V. D
第4题,4.  <font face="Arial">If you have been joining chat room conversations, or trading e-mail with net pals, you have become one of the millions who write in a special, short form of English.<br />Throughout the world, every night children and their elders are talking online---many of them are talking at the same time.<br />It&rsquo;s fast: trying talking to six people once. It&rsquo;s convenient: three or four words per exchange. It takes cleverness, concentration and quick fingers.<br />And it requires very simple language. There is neither time nor space for explanations. Why waste precious time telling six friends you have to leave for a moment to take care of your little brother when BRB (=be right back) will do?<br />Want to enter a conversation? Just type PMFJI(=pardon me for jumping in).<br />Interested in whom you&rsquo;re talking to? Type A/S/L, the common request to know your pal&rsquo;s age, sex and location. You may get 15/M/NY as a reply from your pal.<br />If something makes you laugh, say you&rsquo;re OFT (=on the floor), or LOL (=laughing out loud), or joining the two into ROTEL (=rolling on the floor laughing).<br />And when it&rsquo;s time to get back to work or go to bed, you type GTG (=got to go) or TTYL (=talk to you later).<br />People want to write as fast as possible, and they want to get their ideas across as quickly as they can. Capital letters are left in the dust, except when expressing feelings, as it takes more time to hold down the &ldquo;shift&rdquo; key and use capitals.<br /></font>
% s8 P* [, z0 [0 m2 rA. <font face="Arial">using body language&nbsp;</font>
% W  r4 e8 w9 i0 tB. &nbsp;drawing simple pictures<br />( J/ i' x& ^2 ^# q2 v8 `) g& x
C. making phone calls&nbsp;&nbsp;.&nbsp;
8 N5 A7 V( ~' B5 g% Z/ ~$ ?1 SD. using especially short form of English0 p6 Y3 u* {0 _9 `, R  ^, l6 @
A. <font face="Arial">talk at the same time&nbsp;</font>" r. y8 g( I8 _4 S6 ^( p
B. discover their friends<br />
% z! r7 B# n, P/ s7 g% `0 XC. &nbsp;pick out good things to buy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
% r3 ?3 ~9 [; ~0 z% UD. find out social problems
; q1 |: s+ [( ?+ x5 |$ TA. <font face="Arial">people should use words properly&nbsp;&nbsp;<br /></font>9 m2 P) p  F# k& T( z. Q
B. people should know the time while talking<br />
* {& Y5 U: _, v3 r7 TC. people online have to express themselves in a simple way&nbsp;&nbsp;.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />- x8 ?: D: f+ T: A& A4 a. Q3 M5 K
D. people should talk in a funny way; O3 O0 {. @  z
A. <font face="Arial">the person who is talking to you is 15 from Hong Kong&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br /></font>2 w3 F$ D' ^* k% d) n
B. you are talking to a boy who is 15 years old and lives in Hong Kong<br />* f3 L& }& |0 Z  A
C. you are talking to 15 boys from Hong Kong&nbsp;at the same time&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
1 ?# h% d/ B, n3 P  `3 H! BD. the boy from Hong Kong has been online for 15 minutes
- L! l, K; I, B. m1 W' lA. <font face="Arial">using fewer capital letters&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>
# {3 C  C( E1 C! c$ x6 k+ G9 {B. drawing pictures <br />4 v$ S2 v! Q# @, ]0 w9 t; [
C. using the mouse instead of the keyboard<br />. ]" G# m/ e4 D6 ^- [* [( M
D. using both the mouse and the keyboard3 v5 w& d: C1 f' {9 `) P; {8 G/ N
! ^; J2 L9 h3 ]% ^& Y1 b
6 t0 A5 V4 I& t4 g* D2 ~/ x% s
+ E4 F" I. M; z5 Z; \
第5题,1.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;What do you think of the novel?<br />&mdash;_____________</font>+ ?3 w% v0 m' Z5 r1 Y1 h
A. <font face="Arial">I&rsquo;ve read it.&nbsp; </font>
. T  ?- {3 ?3 p5 g6 p6 ^B. <font face="Arial">It&rsquo;s well-written.</font>
, C% v2 G% `+ P# _$ u* |C. <font face="Arial">It was written by my uncle.</font>
: a5 [6 t7 c4 _2 e' k; ZD. <font face="Arial">I bought it yesterday.</font>
& Y. V, Z9 m- _0 Z* q) D9 M9 s' ?' r; K* a* [
( f, a' `2 b; t3 t% `0 F% Q; r

4 M# Q, }2 q3 a. a- |第6题,2.  <font face="Arial">Some of the experiments _________ in the book are easy to perform.</font>( {: _2 a' p5 y3 M) ]" J. K5 ?
A. being described&nbsp;
( S5 N8 x; c, r; ^5 HB. described&nbsp;
+ |( v  [6 \9 A: M* x4 K; z3 mC. to be described&nbsp;&nbsp;
2 G. C" J, C/ G$ J' p& S* ~1 SD. having been described- P0 ^; q8 y) ^3 i
/ c8 {# T: {! F, ~) a$ F

! h" T5 c- Q8 a1 ?+ `9 q% I
" c- r& ]3 X2 A, g4 D第7题,3.  <font face="Arial">This terrible accident happened _______ the cold evening of Oct. 5. 1989.</font>7 ?5 R/ n/ A9 `6 {& K' n
A. in&nbsp;&nbsp;2 x9 C5 V) l  Q: A% t6 h
B. to0 r  ^7 \, j: J8 Q
C. at&nbsp;
  q- p+ n# u% w9 d$ D  ^. M" xD. on
& g# J1 h0 ^: R+ C! l: F5 I( g7 E, i% A8 D) Z3 W% ^

d, x: q( F. {) E# }! v9 \) {& \! C" ~2 Z7 o
第8题,4.  <font face="Arial">______ a wonderful place!</font>
. ]5 v% u7 `$ G) y4 K+ `  hA. How
0 q* y8 V$ j! y4 ^; \$ KB. What&nbsp;
( o* ]5 ?" c) r) |; G9 u4 ?C. What a# a% }  _7 u# s
D. How a% G1 D+ X4 \) U4 X
$ ~! u- `% d! c" W+ W8 n% W
. a' V) \8 |: J; k2 b

; M: O0 B3 C% M7 b2 o第9题,5.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;Excuse me. Could you spare me a few minutes?<br />&mdash;_____________</font>
. H6 a  \& [, }A. <font face="Arial">Of course.</font>' k& \7 g' B3 v/ }( |
B. <font face="Arial">Of course not.</font>1 D. Z! Y- q5 W7 a0 l
C. <font face="Arial">I am sorry to hear that.</font>% A, z. Z7 L; P! {0 v- x$ l
D. <font face="Arial">Yes. I am busy now.</font>* g5 y! }6 q6 ~, }6 X
" H$ X9 S( v8 C, a: ]! z; I

* _% c5 t0 F! M# J4 ^  h* P7 L# ^6 r6 X: y. W1 m8 l
第10题,6.  <p>--- Good night and thanks again. </p><p>---- __________________. </p>, E# a( ?7 @9 v6 f
A. <font face="Arial">You can&rsquo;t say that</font>
: _3 _/ G  b; TB. <font face="Arial">No, no. It&rsquo;s what I can do</font>2 e) v$ P$ G- @. r7 o
C. <font face="Arial">How can you say that</font>
# y5 e- ?  `" y1 h  E6 TD. <font face="Arial">Good night</font>3 G% e. R. m* h- {; W
9 I" v$ f- h9 c3 ~. M" V: ^

6 y/ }. Z/ n5 w
4 S' g$ T2 @) }第11题,7.  <font face="Arial">Since you break the window, you should pay for the ______ .</font>1 w/ u3 }; J4 ~- e% E0 _) Y5 O
A. hurt&nbsp;
% N, P& l4 _9 C# I! Z6 f" {B. harm&nbsp;8 i/ Z3 q2 U- t! ?0 m' c+ q$ ^
C. destroy* J+ W2 O/ ^' Z1 p& L
D. damage( c" E/ u& V* T9 o8 L5 ]7 F" Q
: ]- r; ]. q7 A# D$ p. Q: I
! W2 S" n) ?+ o

2 p+ s& }2 }1 O9 v第12题,8.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;Thanks for coming all the way over here.<br />&mdash;_____________</font>
8 H9 T# Q5 e8 g8 O- x: V) o0 oA. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;Don&rsquo;t be sorry.</font># J  H  f! ], R0 z4 s: |
B. <p><font face="Arial">It&rsquo;s no problem.</font></p>
4 }1 N( C5 q; j6 w; kC. <font face="Arial">Not at all.</font>' S3 n2 W( x2 f9 {) P3 r; F
D. <font face="Arial">Thank you, too.</font>
0 T& [. O& Q% T1 j
. \, p0 w3 {2 a# G  ~+ ^/ P5 _% P' j0 [- d4 P1 e' c7 x- X

* y6 K+ O( d- q% U# p第13题,9.  <font face="Arial"><br />&nbsp;Would you mind ______ the window?<br /></font>
, v9 v) X6 @. C- V5 k5 _0 ?% cA. I opening&nbsp;&nbsp;- ~  f9 Q7 z- Q7 h5 L& Q; i* [
B. my opening&nbsp;&nbsp;
1 `( k- H" }' |7 C9 rC. open
; c" g# ^/ Y0 ?3 g, T; M# b1 ?D. to open
$ a/ Q: i0 Z6 y% f- i9 K" y; d( g2 h9 D4 n8 T7 `: I

) M2 N. i$ X; |& H5 B$ R% n, e, m& _6 ]) ?% y
第14题,10.  <font face="Arial">It is not easy to be a mother, for she must take ______ some responsibilities for the kid. </font>
2 ]2 Z9 E2 c" B6 U- sA. up
, o: D: u8 w) f$ u3 o4 y1 l: j5 \B. in
/ w2 k/ B( u) W* nC. on( I# `; ]3 L: D- S1 e) J
D. over+ x$ z. }) _; x- z2 Z

' J, Y7 U/ W- B& I3 i# o
# M/ I; E7 i3 [4 n* J# U
: ~' q; Y+ l& Y) n4 {2 ^第15题,11.  <font face="Arial">I took the medicine, but it didn't have any ________ on me.</font>+ k: E9 s  X! r' P* W/ y$ q# C  v
A. effect&nbsp;&nbsp;
# ^5 E: A, @7 N. Z: V, P0 dB. relation
; |- S7 v! i; n; OC. touch&nbsp;" h! D2 s, c0 P7 o! q
D. affect
, W1 [; [" i+ ^5 `; W( p
9 s9 J1 ?1 j( T: @$ e; ~& t; h' ]2 r! O, l6 l2 g& `" I& {: ]8 I

' Q) T& c7 G/ D" p6 y/ u* s第16题,12.  <font face="Arial">I&rsquo;ll have to _________ your offer.</font>* D2 Y2 K0 p* l$ D. _9 e8 }
A. turn up! Y2 e1 O3 ?$ g  W8 Z9 w+ `- x1 W! c
B. turn in&nbsp;&nbsp;
3 n% i  a* v* M% A$ j: }2 k5 _C. turn down
0 [' _; S& K" }. C6 UD. turn over
8 T' d. b- U& r; x, q
/ a% s* R# h/ ?( k1 D  d/ e' d( u, J8 F- V. f

& I' p( z& ?+ \7 W8 L第17题,13.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;I&rsquo;m afraid I can&rsquo;t finish the book within this week.<br />&mdash;_____________</font>* u! @$ X3 ~1 y( ?3 U7 b8 D0 u
A. <font face="Arial">Please go ahead.</font>$ @  G1 D0 E: A6 t. j) x
B. <font face="Arial">That&rsquo;s right.</font>; c7 Y3 N4 |( Z7 B) A( f: k6 S* h
C. <font face="Arial">Not at all.</font>
* G/ z& d/ n3 ^& }9 xD. <font face="Arial">Take your time.</font>
8 B) Q! B: k2 b; g6 L+ S3 T- p' G
- s, x. d8 Y: ~. ?' ~* c

( `) U, w0 m; T第18题,14.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;Are you doing anything this evening?<br />&mdash;_____________</font>0 z. i  N/ @# l  z
A. <font face="Arial">Thank you for the invitation. </font>
: i  [  n6 c9 Y4 F  ?) l1 qB. <font face="Arial">How about you?</font>
( ]4 e3 v2 O% h! {8 G1 KC. <font face="Arial">I can do nothing about it.</font>: P4 Z# Z% m" a9 v8 |
D. <font face="Arial">I don&rsquo;t think so.</font>3 l6 U# n, z7 q+ t+ Q

, |! j( a0 |0 [; r" T+ n) L# m7 O/ @
, B* N+ N6 T& [) w
第19题,15.  <font face="Arial">He opened the door quietly ______ wake up the baby.</font>; C6 H/ z+ q2 z1 i
A. &nbsp;so as to&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;( Z3 `' s" P7 ]# y
B. so as not to&nbsp;&nbsp;
: H7 W/ S  y* Z) ~4 \; \C. &nbsp;so as to not&nbsp;&nbsp;, ~4 M2 |" B* f/ h. `# Z6 F
D. as so to
2 g+ W- |1 C% `8 X/ T+ S9 k/ h$ l$ u% [# o

# g. x# {; e& ?( h: b1 A
/ {0 A7 v) v: q9 S第20题,1.  <font face="Arial">World Heart Day was first observed in 1999. Organizers proposed the event as a way to help reduce the __1__ of heart disease. The world Heart Federation says heart disease __2__ 17 million people each year. The group urges people to be __3__ and have a good, __4__ diet. It also warns against activities __5__ to increase a person&rsquo;s risk of heart attack or stroke.<br /></font>
/ Z/ b2 [2 R  g! KA. <font face="Arial">spread </font>0 @$ O6 ^& x9 q) r! ]
B. &nbsp;kills&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;# ]9 N6 _5 k$ u5 f
C. known; ~( F" I3 S* h9 Q  D/ `
D. active
5 W  Y; M' u+ @" \0 c9 h  ]- fE. healthy
& T6 A8 k+ j" nA. <font face="Arial">spread</font>
& _) d6 i* @9 ]B. kills4 L: P/ C8 v) q: }, _
C. &nbsp;known&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
9 }" ^* r+ c3 @9 @( }D. &nbsp;active&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
3 |( E  {; n$ Q# TE. &nbsp;healthy
* L$ E9 }$ M2 `9 Y3 GA. <font face="Arial">spread </font>6 ?! U( H0 L0 _
B. &nbsp;kills&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
" _' Y$ B) U4 S$ s. A$ W; ]' RC. &nbsp;known&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
" |& U. @( X- o9 iD. &nbsp;active&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8 v+ {5 A2 P9 x7 k: \
E. healthy+ N; b$ B# p" A" ]
A. <font face="Arial">spread </font>
7 N3 h  H) L- PB. kills. `! K6 _$ h& F: D/ t
C. known&nbsp;&nbsp;- K. `- O/ r. p/ g# H, m
D. active' X, ]0 G* `. B3 ]  R' W( M8 ~
E. healthy
2 P9 }8 r1 j' |A. <font face="Arial">spread&nbsp;</font>
% v) q, d" {8 G/ vB. kills&nbsp;&nbsp;3 T3 [+ O) G4 o- t9 Y- @* b
C. known; b/ R; r) X  _" O1 w
D. active
& A* W! s6 X/ a/ `+ x) x, B3 }. K3 UE. healthy
6 X( R/ w, _# `1 z
& f9 x! Z; A9 _! f
& G, l9 K# i* ~& D1 U6 k6 P1 H$ F' ~2 E* A. n
9 V$ s: \0 o7 J6 \

- ~+ G& }) G' @" Y; F9 m" x9 ?. O4 g8 V/ Y# |

! t" w6 j  d& z; j; {! i
7 i8 b! W  b; {4 r. U
( F, X: R) F4 e$ k0 ~
- U; D# p- z) i1 ]+ }
2 I  B9 S5 x+ A
# m1 `$ a6 z; X) o* m/ _; g0 n% X* `! i

: w7 R6 s/ b' S# r# p5 H. [# J" ?2 {" k" ^6 R4 ]! n

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 07:21 , Processed in 0.104237 second(s), 19 queries .