奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1384|回复: 0

[东北大学]大学英语(统考)在线练习题4(客观题)(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-14 03:10:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[东北大学]大学英语(统考)在线练习4(客观题)
3 G2 s; M  r& S& c8 F% ]  k$ e; M试卷总分:100    得分:100
/ |  }( O! A' \! r第1题,1.  <font face="Arial">For any Englishman, there can never be any discussion as to who is the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist (剧作家). Only one name can possibly suggest itself to him: that of William Shakespeare. Every Englishman has some knowledge, however slight, of the work of our greatest writer. All of us use words, phrases and quotations from Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings that have become part of the common property of the English-speaking people. Most of the time we are probably unaware of the source of the words we used, rather like the old lady who was taken to see a performance of Hamlet and complained that it was full of well-known proverbs and quotations. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp; Shakespeare, more perhaps than any other writer, makes full use of the great resources of the English language. Most of us use about five thousand words in our normal use of English; Shakespeare in his works used about twenty-five thousand. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is probably no better way for a foreigner to appreciate the richness and variety of the English language than by studying the various ways in which Shakespeare used it. Such a study is well worth the effort (it is not, of course, recommended to beginners) even though some aspects of English usage, and the meaning of many words, have changed since Shakespeare&rsquo;s day.<br /></font>% X4 I' _) P" V  `  D& [
A. <font face="Arial">have never discussed who is the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist</font>
& I2 _- P# Y+ v( n* iB. never discuss any issue concerning the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist<br />
, P- _! p3 L8 o* ZC. are sure who is the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist<br />
' `' j: _! q3 H6 N- zD. do not care who is the world&rsquo;s greatest poet and dramatist
+ `1 u: w9 b% @% KA. <font face="Arial">more or less about Shakespeare</font>
& _+ Z  V) n* p- q$ {! ?B. Shakespeare, but only slightly<br />
) R$ ?! A: D1 v) d  d- \; @C. all Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings<br />: M, M/ y% {! T& ]) |8 w! M$ H2 g
D. only the name of the greatest English writer
* `2 p  m: G# H" Q) p! {$ [A. <font face="Arial">We use all the words, phrases and quotations from Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings. </font>" R- X8 m" ]4 g/ L, o( h7 w4 {
B. Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings have become the property of those who are learning to speak English. <br />1 L1 @! C3 T: h) f, d
C. &nbsp;It is likely to be true that people often do not know the origins of the words they use<br />
0 J4 ^5 Q2 y# S: E  @D. &nbsp;All the words people use are taken from the writings of Shakespeare.
# c. Q3 _1 \% |6 l" x& fA. <font face="Arial">Familiar sayings.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>
8 _+ V* G2 s9 B  X  ?2 D- h6 LB. Shakespeare&rsquo;s plays.<br />0 H! G/ Q! n1 N: w  j
C. Complaints.&nbsp;&nbsp;
8 n; f! O( p$ q8 iD. Actors and actresses.( a: v: s# F- {$ O
A. <font face="Arial">English words have changed a lot since Shakespeare&rsquo;s time. </font>6 b6 @2 m9 G6 K! V; |7 z1 }
B. By doing so one can be fully aware of the richness of the English language. <br />
# P1 r+ I& B( {6 ^( DC. English words are now being used in the same way as in Shakespeare&rsquo;s time.
7 w6 }& n; M6 v" [2 hD. Beginners may have difficulty learning some aspects of English usage.
1 ?5 |+ m0 T8 D+ r  H9 N# G  x, u; _" o6 q9 E# `

% I6 b" I5 `% ?; e$ F" N0 S: m! c7 U% t! D4 j
第2题,2.  <font face="Arial">Education in the United States is usually divided into four levels. These are early children, elementary, secondary and higher education. School attendance is required in every state of the country, and in most states students must attend school from the age of 6 to 16.<br />The first level is early childhood education. Its main purpose is to prepare children for school.<br />The second level is elementary education. Education at this level is divided into six or eight grades, and children learn reading, arithmetic, writing, social studies and science. They also have art, music and physical education.<br />The third level is secondary education. It is for junior and senior high school students. Some students take courses to prepare themselves for college. Other students take technical or vocational courses that prepare them for jobs after they graduate from high school.<br />Higher education continues after high school. There are many kinds of institutes of higher education. Technical institutes offer two-year programs in electronics, engineering, business and other subjects. After two years at a junior college, students receive an associate degree and then they can continue at a four-year college.<br /></font>5 Y* `2 W  s$ f1 R+ y7 j8 a
A. <font face="Arial">Yes, in the whole country.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>2 S5 M+ `2 [1 B! V2 A/ t) }
B. Yes, in some states.<br />5 l3 `6 d) n& g5 z
C. Yes, in most states.&nbsp;% _, V: t  R2 U+ D3 @. {
D. Yes, only in a couple of states.
' b" J  k1 u- H2 D8 E: T) [A. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;Levels 1 and 2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>$ v- b4 N% i" A/ \' X+ l
B. Levels 2 and 3.<br />
3 N3 }, x' S/ a+ N+ q* NC. Levels 3 and 4.&nbsp;; ?9 u6 W; z+ z/ P; F2 i$ l& H
D. Level 4 only.
% h1 }1 F* p: |/ ^A. <font face="Arial">Associate degree.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>( Y5 Z' R4 _3 I+ Z- q- Z; j
B. Bachelor&rsquo;s degree.<br />) V6 r4 w; b, O/ M% `
C. Master&rsquo;s degree.&nbsp;&nbsp;, h1 y2 @' x6 @/ F6 a
D. Doctor&rsquo;s degree.6 G: [4 Q$ |9 ^1 N
A. <font face="Arial">Undergraduate education.&nbsp;</font>5 O1 [% R" a0 l7 I. W
B. Post-graduate education.<br />
! d% s- j1 }4 r1 M. ZC. Pre-school education.&nbsp;& ?. N9 W3 l' o& S7 e, U9 \( q& Z
D. &nbsp;Adult education.: t8 @3 C, n! g
A. <font face="Arial">Education policy in the USA.<br /></font>1 p0 D5 u7 S" @* |7 g/ J% f
B. The four levels of education in the USA.<br />9 k2 U& j/ V# x
C. The purpose of education in the USA.&nbsp;<br />$ m, i1 T$ J/ F$ W# b) n
D. The subjects offered at schools in the USA.
- M/ O! }& i) c0 f' S
( v2 }( k+ E5 g- t
  u# o$ A( s% Z7 x5 c5 g) O8 q- K8 f
第3题,3.  <font face="Arial">Soldiers and other military people wear uniforms with various other symbols to indicate their status. But in the business world everyone wears more or less similar suits, and you cannot tell at a glance who ranks higher or lower than another. So how do people in the business world show their superiority?<br />An attempt to study this was made by two researchers using a series of silent films. They had two actors play the parts of an executive (经理) and a visitor, and switch roles each time. The scene had one man at his desk playing the part of an executive, while the other, playing the part of a visitor, knocks at the door, opens it and approaches the desk to discuss some business matter. The audience watching the films was asked to rate the executive and the visitor in terms of status. A certain set of rules about status began to emerge from the ratings. The visitor showed the least amount of status when he stopped just inside the door to talk across the room to the seated man. He was considered to have more status when he walked halfway up to the desk, and he had the most status when he walked directly up to the desk and stood right in front of the seated executive.<br />Another thing that affected the status of the visitor in the eyes of the observers was the time between knocking and entering. For the seated executive, his status was also affected by the time between hearing the knock and answering. The quicker the visitor entered the room, the more status he had. The longer the executive took to answer, the more status he had.<br /></font>
2 m" `0 P3 T8 Q5 V% G% _8 wA. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;how business is conducted by an executive and a visitor</font>
) q; v1 ]  Z. H6 w7 |2 IB. how to tell the differences between an executive and a visitor<br />
+ A/ W7 E& k- U$ J* y; ~- a5 MC. how to tell businessmen at a glance<br />
! U$ t9 k* b  b/ i2 ID. &nbsp;how businessmen indicate status$ v) u* h7 _, {. `' C
A. <font face="Arial">The executive has a higher status than the visitor.</font>* N% P8 R3 V( F3 @
B. Military people wear uniforms but the businessmen do not.<br /># t* M# }  T8 e" @' _
C. A study revealing a set of rules about the status of businessmen.<br />
) J/ @9 Q( u, v) X- `D. It is a good method to use a series of silent film in research.
! S, y5 r2 d5 P  S4 d' aA. <font face="Arial">the less it affected his status&nbsp;</font>) R9 g7 F8 M) _; U* d
B. the lower his status<br />3 G( _: _4 ?+ H) a' Y: Z
C. the more it affected his status&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
/ e8 n# g: C( E! @1 ND. the higher his status
" {# ?9 r9 M$ [- O1 i/ xA. <font face="Arial">the higher his status&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>
; h: x% d; |7 Y& X: U" |# X- ^B. the less it affected his status<br />% x7 r. y# z0 a( p8 G+ g7 S, C
C. the lower his status&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
$ T( f5 \: f4 PD. the more it affected his status3 ^7 W* o- Q0 Z+ }7 z
A. <font face="Arial">Soldiers wear uniforms with various symbols so that one can tell their status at a glance.</font>( D2 n9 `4 a& J; B
B. &nbsp;In the experiment, one actor played the executive while the other played the seated man.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;4 C/ @# q1 Z+ ^! G, Y+ J2 x
C. &nbsp;Business people wear similar suits.<br />
/ W1 B9 c! A8 V9 w8 sD. The audience watching the film rated the executive and the visitor in terms of status.<br />, Q. P" U' B: ~

, ?+ |0 `; z' `- `3 ]
2 a3 y- I$ c7 J! m- f- g; a1 s2 M0 z0 I5 L
第4题,4.  <font face="Arial">Believe it or not, optical illusion (错觉)can cut highway crashes.<br />Japan is a case in point. It has reduced automobile crashes on some roads by nearly 75 percent using a simple optical illusion. Bent stripes, called chevrons (人字形), painted on the roads make drivers think that they are driving faster than they really are, and thus drivers slow down.<br />Now the American Automobile Association Foundation for Traffic Safety in Washington D.C. is planning to repeat Japan&rsquo;s success. Starting next year, the foundation will paint chevrons and other patterns of stripes on selected roads around the country to test how well the patterns reduce highway crashes.<br />Excessive speed plays a major role in as much as one fifth of all fatal traffic accidents, according to the foundation. To help reduce those accidents, the foundation will conduct its tests in areas where speed-related hazards are the greatest---curves, exit slopes, traffic circles, and bridges.<br />Some studies suggest that straight, horizontal bars painted across roads can initially cut the average speed of drivers in half. However, traffic often returns to full speed within months as drivers become used to seeing the painted bars.<br />Chevrons, scientists say, not only give drivers the impression that they are driving faster than they really are but also make a lane appear to be narrower. The result is a longer lasting reduction in highway speed and the number of traffic accidents.</font>
, N7 g! j% B1 H8 o; CA. a new way of highway speed control&nbsp;
6 r' c0 i- Y* v% JB. a new pattern for painting highways<br />
/ _- Q) y2 F: D2 a: z+ uC. <font face="Arial">a new approach to training drivers&nbsp;</font>2 P7 s$ ~) _/ M! g# e4 r3 c
D. a new type of optical illusion
9 z  A4 r5 {8 a8 }A. they should avoid speed-related hazards&nbsp;
0 D# {2 z& c. N. b$ {B. they are driving in the wrong lane
, v/ G7 }8 A" w: D+ NC. <font face="Arial">they should slow down their speed&nbsp;</font>/ o, h+ c: X7 K' v/ u; K5 r
D. they are approaching the speed limit9 R# J* B8 h* Q
A. can keep drivers awake&nbsp;
% {  |9 t; @! o! T% O. GB. can cut road accidents in half3 r, ^7 `! j- O: v! H# h
C. <font face="Arial">will have a longer effect on drivers&nbsp;</font>; @4 j1 s1 s  x# `
D. will look more attractive
* _- b2 b! B1 m8 G$ {% Z) }9 H6 aA. try out the Japanese method in certain areas&nbsp;&nbsp;
% t  P8 k/ u+ R( b. t  PB. change the road signs across the country
/ _# }$ |7 D) G; x# gC. <font face="Arial">replace straight, horizontal bars with chevrons</font>% x, d: @! k, S) t
D. repeat the Japanese road patterns
; g4 j, R& z9 ]8 i8 W. i" GA. They are falling out of use in the United States
/ z2 X, K+ n' M; U" L9 @* K; G3 NB. They tend to be ignored by drivers in a short period of time.+ i' {$ D5 \' A% X
C. <font face="Arial">They are applicable only on broad roads.</font>
5 W3 e! z1 h# y0 `+ ID. They cannot be applied successfully to traffic circles.
* i3 S( N$ O8 w/ U& i, K5 g) z6 t6 Q2 H6 ~" o) Y9 q5 A( z

+ U0 s$ U7 b0 T! p# A5 H8 l( H* e- U7 z9 t
第5题,1.  <font face="Arial">I doubt if it is ______ for you to read that book.?</font>, L9 Z0 h3 E8 s, J9 g; @
A. worth&nbsp;8 ^/ Q6 ~: ^% [5 [0 O* q2 [
B. worthwhile; I: V$ L! c+ I
C. worthy&nbsp;; y6 ^' H% M1 x* s8 b. s! U
D. valuable& D0 m" I  J- w) o( y6 S4 j
$ _0 p  t. r4 s2 d3 `8 k* s/ E& K' b

. F- i- F1 h: M3 C) V
# w7 }* H9 j, R4 ?, x第6题,2.  <font face="Arial">I am looking forward _______ you soon.</font>1 l4 C1 h2 o1 @1 e& ~4 a3 d
A. to hear from&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
0 F8 Z9 _/ o/ g/ r& ^B. hear from&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
7 ?/ Z+ g6 q' L9 u( d) VC. to hearing from
) M# S$ o, `6 C1 \4 M/ u' FD. heard from# C. J; {( H+ M) a. h+ I0 ]/ g

5 N$ O$ v/ h) J2 ?( c; V5 s- j7 b0 M
& M% d7 K0 |0 e8 @. \4 l) d; ~" c; @- q' ^$ Z, d
第7题,3.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;Hello, Amy. How&rsquo;s everything?<br />&mdash;_____________</font>' x6 W* Y5 n- j6 M8 C
A. <font face="Arial">Just so so.&nbsp;</font>3 k' {, u8 F$ X* s0 n
B. <font face="Arial">That&rsquo;s right.</font>
$ p$ L& T1 F' \: H- a. {C. <font face="Arial">How are you? </font>
& j  M% l% c+ s+ k1 f; WD. <font face="Arial">Good to see you.</font>" ]3 G( P3 I- T- T. ~3 U6 V& F
! `8 Y( l/ {; }* c6 T0 |& j* {0 a9 e

2 F" n& Z5 Y- ^" g& ~( l9 @5 ?% h/ ^7 {1 {
第8题,4.  <font face="Arial">&mdash; That man alone over there---who is he?<br />&mdash; _________________ .</font>& ~8 t) C; ^& w6 v
A. <font face="Arial">He is a student</font>; ~  F- A! n4 D& b& D) O1 e) h
B. <font face="Arial">He is Doctor Brown</font>
, _# V" `& a4 {7 T; zC. <font face="Arial">A driver, I suppose</font>. p0 d( n5 ^% T
D. <font face="Arial">He's drunk</font>
. y/ X$ p, L% \" T, O, D$ E$ c, B/ G0 G4 c" Y5 b. ^% v
$ g4 [8 [  S0 A5 R

: }- x# K1 d+ \第9题,5.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;It&rsquo;s very thoughtful of you to give me a ride.<br />&mdash;_____________</font>
( V# n8 V6 |, D% N' m$ R# ^9 zA. <font face="Arial">It&rsquo;s my pleasure.</font>) S/ ?/ P) r& h7 W- ^% ]9 w) B
B. <font face="Arial">Take it easy.</font>
6 I1 e; P7 Z8 W2 _- n# eC. <font face="Arial">Sure. </font>
, X* w2 S) S) s0 ]( v+ F0 RD. <font face="Arial">Never mind.</font>
! Z! N% P: ]1 A* E- I8 `
# i1 i" A8 ^; }; m
2 n3 V1 g. b9 R7 r5 {* k
3 L2 Z, B( A5 x' c/ e第10题,6.  <font face="Arial">I thought you were going to the mountains last week.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &mdash;I'd want to, but I was _______ busy to leave</font>" c. O# T9 }1 W* `
A. too much&nbsp;&nbsp;
# |8 }  Z- w9 zB. so much" m. {/ c. n7 V2 w
C. much more
( n( ~) Y$ o" ~6 X- R4 |# O  iD. much too, {; p$ f$ A. n9 q: j  l/ b, \

1 i3 b% b: T% u5 E& p0 _
! I# X( E" V" O9 U: W0 |; y/ v; m7 b+ i" q8 @
第11题,7.  <font face="Arial">He can&rsquo;t _____ a trip abroad.</font># \1 Q6 z. Y( d
A. offer6 `3 |- x4 r4 o9 k: b0 p9 Y( c8 e
B. refer&nbsp;* `" h  N) P4 ]1 H. v, j, X2 u
C. afford
' B3 I- e( }) k0 {9 S7 lD. prefer
8 T8 B9 E0 [  L7 [% T1 N- p; n. G; H3 J, I1 g% P: f
. S) e# x/ s9 j1 _- R

& t+ O* s3 ~+ d9 N- k+ p第12题,8.  <font face="Arial">Gloria has been in New York for a couple ______ weeks and she gets used to the life there gradually. </font>
4 |& q( `4 b# e& u: o/ F! CA. of&nbsp;
, i& m( d- z7 Y* y  C% y9 R- {B. with&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1 Z! W, p: o# I- o  B  k0 z" k9 t
C. as&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
2 y# e9 I  F: S: ]! G# C0 ?D. during2 r1 |$ f3 S4 B

3 t+ m8 P7 \% G+ M0 u* F3 u
( I% C! }  m: n6 @. Z0 e7 V' u
第13题,9.  <font face="Arial">______ this way, the situation doesn&rsquo;t seem so disappointing.</font>
, x: J$ Y/ _+ K( k) u: _A. <font face="Arial">To look at</font>7 H/ j! f9 Y7 i, h
B. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;Looking at</font>
5 _0 c! M9 x: g( X& ^1 x- C+ NC. <font face="Arial">Looked at</font>
  ]6 V$ j. ?% e+ hD. <font face="Arial">Look at</font>
5 f9 `. A$ `( w! S* z/ ~( z. Z9 t& e' U7 k; @3 p6 V, z: ^' Z

# }. m% ^! z! x2 P: O$ H- J
7 h6 _/ _9 d" ?( h$ a4 o第14题,10.  <font face="Arial">The audience burst into______ from time to time.</font>
, g8 l: L" V' X+ G5 u/ xA. laugh) S  M$ {8 X5 ]# r1 x+ J4 A
B. laughter$ `9 Q4 a$ `% o1 q2 t
C. laughs&nbsp;
, {& K( {, K0 L: P! l  L: sD. laughters) d& _+ f' P) q6 E

$ }7 t- D5 {4 L* S& J4 e$ ^; m6 x

! E$ O) b6 l9 T" f- k5 [第15题,11.  <font face="Arial">________ he is good at operating computers.</font>
; ]9 {" R/ n1 n9 ^A. It says that&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8 z$ {+ V+ E2 W+ h* W* {
B. It said that&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />4 [. {  }2 J/ @. Q& O
C. It is being said that: W. w! F$ e. k4 E
D. It is said that
% j+ ^& K, s+ _) @4 i  P& N; b+ `# u: T0 K
- h9 U- f: m: k. q$ c
8 D1 ^0 C4 n2 r( S8 w  C
第16题,12.  <font face="Arial">Not until I began to work _______ how much time I had wasted.</font>
- t  y2 \' l  f/ ^A. have I realized&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
! _) o1 O: W" e5 `8 Z+ R3 Y& mB. did I realize: }$ k/ \. V( @# O( K, I0 T, S% ~3 k
C. I have realized
4 S6 E5 K! K5 c# g" u* Y$ pD. &nbsp;I realized
* ]! J5 B1 U/ e7 X1 z2 F( u. C& U& s% P( o; e7 I' \6 i8 a

5 h1 W) p. K8 G1 w
# g4 r! G5 O" D) N) z第17题,13.  <font face="Arial">______ do barking dogs bite.<br /></font>& E1 P5 ^# z- s1 E0 k
A. &nbsp;Sometimes&nbsp;&nbsp;
5 p; z/ `# p+ X" C$ `$ D7 vB. Often
! v9 q* f) w4 ]7 G2 l( a: m5 uC. &nbsp;Ever&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
, {% a+ p* x& q) L5 CD. Seldom2 [( f8 y8 m# O, z) o
; \" Z3 W# P+ J; l1 p) i

" T/ B& F# b  ~4 n. d% H
& p; K. P1 _9 l9 I第18题,14.  <font face="Arial">The nurse told the patient to ______ medicine three times a week.</font>" W% b) ?$ U8 t7 Z
A. make% m2 j3 ~0 J7 g1 L* o
B. do
1 z" M4 W$ k2 O+ f& a% x" ~2 }' wC. count; @6 n7 z5 i% I1 L6 l# ^1 Z; l! J
D. <p>take</p>" X4 v9 l  c" x9 q

O* |- L, \6 }* o2 s; O& y1 F9 h' e' x
5 l' s) m1 M# i- @: [# }
第19题,15.  <font face="Arial">Apples are _________ in summer and cost a lot.</font>
( G' E7 o& R0 ^5 iA. rare&nbsp;
# A* Q$ e' @( T+ T4 fB. scarce&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6 \! `- ?5 k+ y. @. F! O6 V2 W
C. &nbsp;common&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  z4 Q7 p# X" ]2 e
D. unusual( R. \: d, \. z& L

5 Y1 Z% f2 e9 K0 {9 u5 z0 \4 ]
& E+ |2 M( x* f1 D& t0 Y7 l# d) i& j* O' |5 |
第20题,1.  <font face="Arial">World Heart Day was first observed in 1999. Organizers proposed the event as a way to help reduce the __1__ of heart disease. The world Heart Federation says heart disease __2__ 17 million people each year. The group urges people to be __3__ and have a good, __4__ diet. It also warns against activities __5__ to increase a person&rsquo;s risk of heart attack or stroke.<br /></font>1 ]$ L3 }  X4 U* f) X/ H
A. <font face="Arial">spread </font>1 m3 ^! ^; O0 P% a+ A6 t" w
B. &nbsp;kills&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
+ }! x2 w7 k7 U6 t9 d/ f* kC. known
2 D" n- V( Q5 z0 rD. active
: Y' K" r1 y3 v4 r6 vE. healthy
7 o/ Q7 q: t- q9 R6 @A. <font face="Arial">spread</font># v* \: w* M/ |* V3 e- Q
B. kills
; k9 H5 @& N1 @7 E7 QC. &nbsp;known&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
3 p% A, L1 x* UD. &nbsp;active&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
! C) w1 _2 B$ i0 b. O; y- QE. &nbsp;healthy# r0 g* O. O* K  F5 y9 K& a) n
A. <font face="Arial">spread </font>2 w5 ~" ^; Z8 N) _0 m* g
B. &nbsp;kills&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
8 h! d+ I$ q. i5 m: K6 |& zC. &nbsp;known&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;; [: h) [) l" C5 L, D$ I
D. &nbsp;active&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;+ e  p( M% H+ [& R9 q
E. healthy
0 n& W' r% S7 P( |: l5 [A. <font face="Arial">spread </font>$ x5 o' ?; O4 z3 _
B. kills
* v. u3 m( O; U5 ?, iC. known&nbsp;&nbsp;2 L% k$ y" k9 }- ^0 r) [. F' @/ x
D. active
- h+ ]$ P7 l$ g- c8 ?/ IE. healthy4 s( o! x* r, T& g2 f
A. <font face="Arial">spread&nbsp;</font>
; {6 W- s: Q" ~9 W' m- IB. kills&nbsp;&nbsp;7 d0 B% x( x2 ?- X% e
C. known2 ^/ N$ r  k1 Y1 o
D. active
, d, Y7 K- l# wE. healthy
1 E/ A4 L  g  t% o' t1 _3 J, D
$ k; v! R' H0 ^' u2 I; ^. a! _( o
6 T1 m- i- j& _8 \0 }  i' T) I3 j! y' l' C; `( {
/ J" P5 f* }! ~  T2 v" I

2 o& p+ d0 Z  k0 C
' B3 Z# B! O# ?# r: w8 Y
$ k1 [( t" _6 U$ d4 y/ }! |- k: J) M2 r$ m% i) c9 K

; N" R+ _6 j, v& j2 h6 |
: l: g8 A1 [8 \# ?3 B! _4 ?6 }+ T2 x" z

! k0 {) ]' ]/ X# v5 h* m) ?6 R/ w! }0 N+ y3 ]

1 \% }7 E, ]1 f0 Q- Y+ H
/ o2 a3 R% V5 |; Q0 C

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 10:11 , Processed in 0.112575 second(s), 19 queries .