奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1271|回复: 0

[东北大学]大学英语(统考)在线练习题9(客观题)1(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-14 03:20:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[东北大学]大学英语(统考)在线练习9(客观题)
2 X7 r' a8 ?" N. ~& H4 `试卷总分:100    得分:1008 d4 C/ R, F4 Y: R+ n+ [  C
第1题,1.  <font face="Arial">We can make mistakes at any age. Some mistakes we make are about money. But most mistakes are about people. &quot;Did Jerry really care when I broke up with Helen?&quot; &quot;When I got that great job, did Jerry really feel good about it, as a friend? Or did he envy my luck?&quot; When we look back, doubts like these can make us feel bad. But when we look back, it's too late.<br />Why do we go wrong about our friends--or our enemies? Sometimes what people say hides their real meaning. And if we don't really listen, we miss the feeling behind the words. Suppose someone tells you, &quot;you're a lucky dog&quot;. Is he really on your side? If he says, &quot;You're a lucky guy&quot; or &quot;You're a lucky gal&quot;, that's being friendly. But &quot;lucky dog&quot;? There's a bit of envy in those words. Maybe he doesn't see it himself. But bringing in the &quot;dog&quot; bit puts you down a little. What he may be saying is that he doesn't think you deserve your luck.<br />How can you tell the real meaning behind someone's words? One way is to take a good look at the person talking. Do his words fit the way he looks? Does what he says square with the tone of voice? His posture (体态)? The look in his eyes? Stop and think. The minute you spend thinking about the real meaning of what people say to you may save another mistake.<br /></font>8 }% Q8 U8 C2 E' R$ B/ I
A. <font face="Arial">feels happy, thinking of how nice his friends were to him<br /></font>- o6 T, [5 [. @' `' U6 o* U
B. feels he may not have &quot;read&quot; his friends' true feelings correctly<br />  n- q5 I. H% W% R! Q2 q
C. thinks it was a mistake to have broken up with his girl friend, Helen<br />
4 e# ^9 k4 c7 c1 ]" L$ d, vD. is sorry that his friends let him down8 q" Z. n% c. C2 ]8 |
A. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;the speaker of this sentence is just being friendly<br /></font>
8 b4 Q9 t7 \& d' a4 lB. this saying means the same as &quot;You're a lucky guy&quot; or &quot;You're a lucky gal&quot;<br />5 _9 n2 G; j) V  @  J9 @7 k: a8 |. C& z, ~
C. sometimes the words used by a speaker give a clue to the feeling behind the words<br />
4 Y/ Y$ ^# p7 D5 z0 a6 tD. the word &quot;dog&quot; shouldn't be used to apply to people7 D# J0 c0 S, f& j* Z
A. <font face="Arial">avoid mistakes about money and friends<br /></font>2 O& d# K, J, G; t. E8 e1 ~
B. bring the &quot;dog&quot; bit into our conversation<br />
+ o8 L$ H% o- X1 S* W# R* _C. avoid mistakes in understanding what people tell you<br />
; C1 X7 b0 ]& HD. keep people friendly without trusting them' H( `. Z% \5 i( O5 \
A. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;to notice his tone, his posture, and the look in his eyes<br /></font>( e. p# h+ A3 O$ m8 E: j1 T9 ~
B. to listen to how he pronounces his words<br />5 s! |( b- A) Z5 ]3 E, L5 x) e
C. to check his words against his manner, his tone of voice, and his posture<br />2 n9 c7 u$ [% F! P8 w2 v
D. not to believe what he says
- L$ [: e* d" Q/ w, k0 LA. <font face="Arial">be able to get the real meaning of what people say to you<br /></font>
  O% n- T; c3 V: I& X5 v! pB. avoid any mistakes while talking with people who envy you<br />
( c; `1 A! \5 @2 n6 J/ ~) f! MC. not lose real friends who say things that do not please you<br />: T) m3 w" u( S- q$ M. K
D. be able to observe people as they are talking to you<br />5 {/ |3 e/ I& Q! o; ?/ G% t
正确资料:: |4 o+ Y) x$ r! i! e0 W

- H/ `  ~# I$ ?, {
! O  O. [. c, p: h  H+ d/ Q7 q第2题,2.  <font face="Arial">For any Englishman, there can never be any discussion as to who is the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist (剧作家). Only one name can possibly suggest itself to him: that of William Shakespeare. Every Englishman has some knowledge, however slight, of the work of our greatest writer. All of us use words, phrases and quotations from Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings that have become part of the common property of the English-speaking people. Most of the time we are probably unaware of the source of the words we used, rather like the old lady who was taken to see a performance of Hamlet and complained that it was full of well-known proverbs and quotations. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp; Shakespeare, more perhaps than any other writer, makes full use of the great resources of the English language. Most of us use about five thousand words in our normal use of English; Shakespeare in his works used about twenty-five thousand. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is probably no better way for a foreigner to appreciate the richness and variety of the English language than by studying the various ways in which Shakespeare used it. Such a study is well worth the effort (it is not, of course, recommended to beginners) even though some aspects of English usage, and the meaning of many words, have changed since Shakespeare&rsquo;s day.<br /></font>
5 m# Y7 d0 D2 p0 r/ HA. <font face="Arial">have never discussed who is the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist</font>
, |# a2 _2 _% {7 l9 U5 N* V2 a4 qB. never discuss any issue concerning the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist<br />
) W  N9 s1 G6 \; Q" o) YC. are sure who is the world&rsquo;s greatest dramatist<br />* o, u7 _* n$ q* c  F; h
D. do not care who is the world&rsquo;s greatest poet and dramatist1 A" ~" ~8 R  o: @& l: H
A. <font face="Arial">more or less about Shakespeare</font>
% [- P$ c4 o2 a: D4 tB. Shakespeare, but only slightly<br />
$ x/ X1 |7 J6 D& w# R# T1 oC. all Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings<br />% t- _  U( Z' p- g( J$ V% }
D. only the name of the greatest English writer0 W' O7 a; t( a4 Y: K8 a
A. <font face="Arial">We use all the words, phrases and quotations from Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings. </font>( _; y, T3 f; c
B. Shakespeare&rsquo;s writings have become the property of those who are learning to speak English. <br />
8 J0 Y& ^+ b- j+ K1 L3 K+ QC. &nbsp;It is likely to be true that people often do not know the origins of the words they use<br />% C2 h- u! c% u# `+ U
D. &nbsp;All the words people use are taken from the writings of Shakespeare.) G  _! r% i8 Y% k+ k- v
A. <font face="Arial">Familiar sayings.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>! V4 e; y: M( K
B. Shakespeare&rsquo;s plays.<br />
/ d; D+ x7 j$ c; K6 UC. Complaints.&nbsp;&nbsp;
1 A. n  I/ t, [1 O3 e; c( N5 ~! \9 T- TD. Actors and actresses.
. O% k1 B; k3 h9 O5 V8 v# R2 ]( CA. <font face="Arial">English words have changed a lot since Shakespeare&rsquo;s time. </font>
9 @( R8 @* r0 c  K. l7 {3 FB. By doing so one can be fully aware of the richness of the English language. <br />0 w' E9 `7 h6 O2 `4 `: x' C! ]7 _' g
C. English words are now being used in the same way as in Shakespeare&rsquo;s time.
/ j0 F$ C8 V8 O1 s$ g3 PD. Beginners may have difficulty learning some aspects of English usage.
. ~' X8 N/ c6 I7 y# l8 p正确资料:
  K9 f: R# n" j0 C, X. i& W9 K! D, v- L

9 [4 ^# t! E! p  {8 J/ W" M第3题,3.  <font face="Arial">Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a process of getting. It was not until in my late thirties that I made this important discovery: giving-away makes life so much more exciting. You need not worry if you lack money. This is how I experimented with giving-away. If an idea for improving the window display of a neighborhood store flashes to me, I step in and make the suggestion to the storekeeper. One discovery I made about giving-away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in an unexpected form. One Sunday morning the local post office delivered an important special delivery letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation. More than a year later I needed a post-office box for a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were no boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the postmaster appeared in the doorway. He had overheard (无意中听到) our conversation. &ldquo;Wasn&rsquo;t it you that wrote us that letter a year ago about delivering a special delivery to your home?&rdquo; I said yes. &ldquo;Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if we have to make one for you. You don&rsquo;t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complaints.&rdquo;<br /></font>& i* D" Y: I" f7 w
A. <font face="Arial">the author did not understand the importance of giving until he was in late thirties</font>
& r& \+ w( ~/ B2 iB. the author was like most people who were mostly receivers rather than givers<br />
/ G3 {: @! U2 k1 t0 Y% X0 h. G6 u! OC. the author received the same education as most people during his childhood<br />2 x3 B( `/ J0 L5 f  V2 H
D. the author liked most people as they looked upon life as a process of getting- f, ]9 \% k& x# Z1 ?' |
A. <font face="Arial">giving means you will lack money</font>* r7 T/ r& {9 c- u4 X! x: U$ L5 ~
B. the excitement of giving can bring you money<br />
0 x# j5 Z1 H# h" L. ^2 ~# w. {C. you don't have to be rich in order to give<br />
# ~8 w( |8 ~! m5 D& TD. &nbsp;when you give away money, you will be rich: G$ o! S& W. D9 E
A. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;in writing&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>
' l) E5 O, V' @: R( Z+ `' O1 f) EB. in person<br />
4 T- V* K8 E/ w0 l/ g- z$ z9 CC. in the window display&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;+ ~- ^9 g' `$ m# I, ]& k) A
D. about the neighborhood! K6 f" b! D3 |$ a/ u6 y
A. <font face="Arial">he had to put his name on a waiting list</font>/ |% b. e4 w& `) P+ t" K: Y
B. he wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation<br />& I! c3 S5 E) n& [
C. many people had applied for post-office boxes before him<br />
! ~; [2 m! z* n& G2 d6 V9 P- u; mD. he asked the postmaster to make one for him
- \. U+ r8 j4 P8 FA. <font face="Arial">it was the special delivery<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; B.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; C.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; D. </font>
2 L$ p2 u7 X1 UB. it was the post-office box<br />/ t4 K2 w; {6 s% L# D9 y" G/ ~; `- O
C. it was the note of appreciation he wrote<br />
5 o5 s) c. ]- x; A5 X5 cD. it was he who wrote him a letter a year ago&nbsp;&nbsp;. I* A' ~- u2 _! }8 _0 {! X
正确资料:6 g: g* q  {/ e+ p) j
" G; W2 z. }" P& C

' K4 A: l' a% \' V# _6 F3 R& n第4题,4.  <font face="Arial">The appeal of advertising to buying motives can have both negative and positive effects. Consumers may be convinced to buy a product of poor quality or high price because of an advertisement. For example, some advertisers have appealed to people&rsquo;s desire for better fuel economy for their cars by advertising automotive products that improve gasoline mileage. Some of the products work. Others are worthless and a waste of consumers&rsquo; money.<br />Sometimes advertising is intentionally misleading. A few years ago a brand of bread was offered to dieters(节食者)with the message that there were fewer calories(热量单位,大卡)in every slice. It turned out that the bread was not dietetic(适合于节食的), but just regular bread. There were fewer calories because it was sliced very thin, but there were the same number of calories in every loaf.<br />On the positive side, emotional appeals may respond to a consumer&rsquo;s real concerns. Consider fire insurance. Fire security of knowing that property is protected by insurance makes the purchase of fire insurance a worthwhile investment for most people. If consumers consider the quality of the insurance plans as well as the message in the ads, they will benefit from the advertising.<br />Each consumer must evaluate her or his own situation. Are the benefits of the product important enough to justify buying it? Advertising is intended to appeal to consumers, but it does not force them to buy the product. Consumers still control the final buying decision.</font>2 j' u# Z/ h# J. d" R' H
A. keeping a balance between quality and price
$ }/ d& S1 ~6 LB. <font face="Arial">convincing him of their low price</font>
9 k! w" Z3 O0 p8 u# PC. appealing to his buying motives<br />
9 O4 X5 S1 i4 q; AD. stressing their high quality
& @# Z5 G+ f5 yA. the total number of calories in the loaf remained the same
5 X0 v* z- g! n  H& q% ^% S: MB. thin slices of bread could contain more calories0 E: ~0 R; t  S( L" m" s" P* y
C. <font face="Arial">the loaf was cut into regular slices</font>
7 d( u  Y$ m/ H1 a) lD. the bread was not real bread5 G2 a3 u: a6 Q. y8 n8 e6 {/ M
A. advertisements occasionally force consumers into buying things they don&rsquo;t need6 N5 e6 T8 c5 A+ j
B. the buying motives of consumers are controlled by advertisements<br />
) ?% f0 R# z: W2 X% v/ k- t0 FC. sometimes advertisements really sell what the consumer needs! r: J: C1 A+ Z5 u3 s
D. <font face="Arial">fire insurance is seldom a worthwhile investmen<font face="Arial">t</font></font>2 Y$ t" L" m8 b" Y1 q2 N; P
A. be familiar with various advertising strategies, f$ {& ^# E7 I  u+ ?
B. <font face="Arial">think carefully about the benefits described in the advertisements</font>
; q, V. f. k; w. ^! EC. guard against the deceiving nature of advertisements
4 U" d# c3 p: ]4 YD. avoid buying products that have strong emotional appeal
) l9 u4 R; }, g( k& K, l7 R3 V+ _1 QA. ways to protect the interests of the consumer( R" n# M# p. e; p9 e9 @
B. how to make a wise buying decision
" i. B0 n1 }8 j/ @+ E3 @4 m4 OC. <font face="Arial">the function of advertisements in promoting sales </font>
4 i- k5 K/ d# q3 g* wD. the positive and negative aspects of advertising
5 x  p5 A  |: _- ?( l3 a( Z正确资料:
/ I4 u$ {* p1 i% P6 G. R/ O5 W2 t" A

! S0 J# o, H* }6 ~9 L第5题,1.  <font face="Arial">I find ______ my duty to help those students from the countryside.<br /></font>' H$ _( `, h" F# A) s* j8 e# M7 L
A. this
7 \2 K# H- t# o3 S- UB. <p>/</p>
/ _% v2 [9 D0 P% p; W( GC. that
, P0 C$ G! ~7 F5 ~: vD. it* V; l6 I. t* K8 e
正确资料:* |) v5 X5 n9 w6 X1 H4 @( W1 {

1 t& u, z5 w: u# {$ i& J! H
. i% M6 J: _5 U第6题,2.  <font face="Arial">One can benefit a lot from college life if one ______ good use of it.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font>0 @: |* o  G$ ?, {% R. \9 O
A. takes6 x& z, C3 y, U2 q; W
B. makes
, E9 v) B  D& m, O! ~' xC. puts$ r$ {3 X3 r9 m& y( p1 O
D. brings
$ r+ @& U3 e: F* @正确资料:, w3 ?' g* n* D- _
$ C2 u8 N3 a4 t- d6 r  Y

|" c+ B/ x' H% u5 [第7题,3.  <font face="Arial">You can take both the record-player _________ the radio.</font>
) `' ]5 W1 b: z3 J4 R$ vA. as well as&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
  {+ ?0 p/ W0 p# xB. as well
& B! z. `- g. ~. A# `0 ?1 VC. and&nbsp;
/ p7 }2 F7 c! i% oD. or
: }5 M: J- ^" ?正确资料:
2 r7 l3 M  K+ U) F# u* `# k& j- M# Y2 R$ B' s/ Y
1 d# H! `; V& ^7 _1 @1 J8 D
第8题,4.  <font face="Arial">I was so sorry at all ______ she was doing ______ I walked out without saying a word.<br /></font>
; d  I9 Z. K& b* ]% _3 AA. that, which&nbsp;&nbsp;7 ^) r- v2 {4 A4 A, p$ d
B. which, that&nbsp;&nbsp;
5 F  b  d0 d- e$ T! [! K0 Y$ mC. what, as&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
7 T4 K- ]; g$ m! Z2 ~( z4 VD. that, that& Q) P  L0 Z( [- W& z6 N
正确资料:+ o( k  H" }5 j9 N1 T

w; P+ C" }$ Y
$ M# b7 V" L5 T0 L6 I第9题,5.  <font face="Arial">He gives the impression of being happy, but in ______ he is very sad.</font>
5 P: X$ O, H8 i: \: ^A. real&nbsp;/ u- A  U) t: ]- I6 m4 o
B. true&nbsp;! d; k0 C/ j* G0 Z9 U, M1 G0 |. R
C. reality
' o9 ~% Z; K+ b& [! nD. truth  U+ G( ~0 c. U0 i# S# [* {
正确资料:1 c- V+ b$ |$ a3 J7 |7 a1 M
$ N' ^& X7 \) z+ z0 R

9 @* Y# V% u# ?8 w& r* w第10题,6.  <font face="Arial">&mdash;I&rsquo; m glad you like the show.<br />&mdash;_____________</font>& u1 I: ]1 I+ H
A. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;Thank you so much for inviting me.&nbsp;</font>
5 z! |4 C8 U- b8 r% K. s( wB. <font face="Arial">Yes, I&rsquo;m glad you like it.</font>8 }( b3 [. G+ Y3 |) b
C. <font face="Arial">No, not really. </font>
' C: m' v% @- V. P' U5 bD. <font face="Arial">I&rsquo;ll go again next time.</font>6 s! m; ?) \% `$ K- p( E% E5 H7 u( o! _
正确资料:
" W1 q( R+ g+ R& w4 o# v3 d+ }& _' A5 y0 \( `7 E9 E

# u& M1 P6 D9 u$ D& J第11题,7.  <font face="Arial">---- Can I help you with your suitcase? <br />&nbsp;&nbsp; ---- _____________. </font>1 |$ N6 L( g" ~
A. <font face="Arial">I have no idea&nbsp;</font>& }6 f2 [: B% I4 i" ~( S3 m% n
B. <font face="Arial">No, no. I can carry it myself</font>
) \' w2 P/ S, `9 ^. m# X) MC. <font face="Arial">That&rsquo;s a good idea</font>* Z9 l* ]$ E' P
D. <font face="Arial">Thank you. I can manage myself</font>0 E( z* [. E. {' H8 A
正确资料:" s$ ^( P/ s/ a, `
' z+ O2 U7 ^0 V. i8 S

7 W; N  d6 m: |2 Y5 }3 T第12题,8.  <font face="Arial">Hard-working students are ______ to make progress in their studies.</font>2 ^6 @( K0 D, Z( |& d" l' q
A. <font face="Arial">likely</font>
- G8 P  ^! G) U8 q' a5 q. JB. <font face="Arial">probably</font>
7 D( }2 ?  p! `6 c' zC. <font face="Arial">&nbsp;perhaps</font>; V6 C! }0 D2 b. R4 }% K
D. <font face="Arial">possibly</font>
, \5 O7 K, m' {. ?, s4 |正确资料:2 w% B$ u8 g5 v7 }% u+ Q
$ ?$ t( |. u! j# `0 M
2 B# J- J: u8 u  s
第13题,9.  <font face="Arial">It is not easy to be a mother, for she must take ______ some responsibilities for the kid. </font>% I. q5 l; _, R, o  |" a
A. up1 C# M& T! E( O( Y! x! p
B. in1 Z# X9 t2 M- q+ r0 ^
C. on
" _- v* H, T" H. _# sD. over/ f4 x) Z% @( C7 z  b! `
正确资料:/ y" ~; M: h# _1 p7 K8 A7 W* {
: A  Q7 G, t  l( P% W

! K% _0 ~4 S! m" q) \" h* N  K第14题,10.  <font face="Arial">The more learned (有学问的) a man is, _________ modest (谦虚的) he is. </font>
0 H* Z) m) ]: s7 DA. much&nbsp;
2 z- x0 Z+ l5 b5 {B. the much&nbsp;
! s" _' c1 O4 m: {: TC. more& T% U$ s/ J1 n, \- |& `
D. the more
# l8 q) h/ }8 ^" C4 z5 P0 t$ _2 |正确资料:; Y8 {) T. V) t; h! K

8 z1 ^, l9 j9 |% m6 W4 d5 @4 E2 K) u' S% o2 r2 U0 x
第15题,11.  <font face="Arial">Many factories ______ during the economic recession.</font>
( Q4 b2 R; B7 w5 RA. closed down
4 Z. e, ^) X6 r- O" ~, FB. put down! M8 |  \4 p/ ~0 V7 j# l
C. went down
, s& e2 p5 F8 W$ N+ xD. knocked down$ r6 I3 T) ?" }0 k% ^
正确资料:: _$ w# Y+ |  s9 e8 `4 F- b$ g
0 m8 l: F4 k" v$ y. n1 F3 n

7 ^' h- b* ?# r9 H6 L1 L" o第16题,12.  <font face="Arial">He suddenly left for Paris yesterday, _______ was more than we had expected.</font>! i; n* S9 q& l) L
A. that&nbsp;( X8 m) F0 _) n6 \" ?; I8 |( E
B. which&nbsp;
) j0 D, w" ~& d# M- @( aC. what&nbsp;&nbsp;
6 D/ ~0 ]) y8 q5 n3 P* J  T! KD. &nbsp;this
  @4 ]# }; }& s. ^正确资料:0 C( P) p8 n3 K$ Z

7 p0 R. e) h4 Y, j3 I4 q1 F9 [
- }) u+ V$ H: J; L& Z" z& A第17题,13.  <font face="Arial">I hate to go to that park again this weekend. Let&rsquo;s go _________ .</font>
, f% A6 ^2 p- m0 ~% L6 xA. another one&nbsp;&nbsp;7 |7 y: b/ a) L5 ^8 \3 L
B. some places* w: K  J# K' T
C. somewhere else&nbsp;&nbsp;2 m" H- h1 C- i' Z. z4 l3 w
D. &nbsp;someone else) I# B; u/ T0 N1 r" g) v
正确资料:) r7 j7 F( N1 i0 |
  v1 l5 x& l, l4 I# \

y$ j9 p; G3 G第18题,14.  <font face="Arial">______ the sweater is too small already, don&rsquo;t worry about its shrinking (缩水).</font>
3 [( S( v" t# {5 ]8 {0 C) KA. So&nbsp;&nbsp;7 `1 Z( Q. z* O) n9 L
B. Since&nbsp;4 O, i- d% o& e9 ]  i
C. If$ J$ T# J# Z" ^, k, H& ]
D. While3 |, t7 x8 [: }6 {
正确资料:
. X, Q: Z  _( e3 U8 k& }& Y4 Q. L

6 {- y% {& i/ P  A第19题,15.  <font face="Arial">&mdash; That man alone over there---who is he?<br />&mdash; _________________ .</font>& n" J) X8 h6 {# d  b# V
A. <font face="Arial">He is a student</font>
/ y/ k  Q2 y( y5 h  dB. <font face="Arial">He is Doctor Brown</font>9 |. c+ }4 T: s6 T+ _9 m
C. <font face="Arial">A driver, I suppose</font>1 M3 Z9 A- j/ h, J
D. <font face="Arial">He's drunk</font>
8 U3 B7 T1 E  X# T- k正确资料:# Y4 _: |  r8 K0 j: `8 K, s
$ ~' U0 H5 U% c
, s' p6 G# v+ z; k( K2 h2 ?; u
第20题,1.  <font face="Arial">Jeremy Hampden has a huge circle of friends and is very popular at parties. Everybody admires him for his great __1__ of humor except his six-year-old daughter, Jenny. Recently, one of Jeremy&rsquo;s __2__ friends asked him to make a __3__ at a wedding reception. He prepared the speech carefully and went to the wedding with Jenny. He had __4__ a large number of funny stories in the speech and, of course, it was a great success. On their way home, Jenny told his father she didn&rsquo;t enjoy the speech __5__ she didn&rsquo;t like to see so many people laughing at his father.</font>$ K' _% J3 s# v7 d/ |2 w
A. <font face="Arial">included&nbsp;</font>% b2 Q7 N- P$ b5 k; ~* O1 R
B. sense, Z2 S0 q2 }& V0 c. z& w9 W
C. speech% Y, H& y7 k7 s/ r' Y
D. because
: N2 m; @  z3 v  U  y; A9 yE. <font face="Arial">closest</font>0 C$ R: s2 O. O- [. J7 ?
A. <font face="Arial">included&nbsp;</font>
- S6 \8 ?( f4 V! X/ f* lB. sense* O! v1 c% G( ^* a  f
C. speech
3 K* M4 ^8 G7 a1 x, t# \D. because
- k4 n+ R* a- r4 B3 V# V9 H% ^E. closest- W# _0 p) {8 G+ E5 I: ?+ E
A. <font face="Arial">included</font>
+ E: _1 w. K% e9 w* V# g5 I" AB. sense; ~7 x2 R, t' v* g7 i
C. speech" F3 g4 w9 Q9 V- r( O
D. because
) o- v, U8 ^3 E: b2 XE. closest
* P, p# f& n6 s( H. R3 ]9 |A. <font face="Arial">included&nbsp;</font>
: P! V9 _( ^. ~1 G' LB. sense$ P8 R; Q4 u0 b1 ^' `% N4 G
C. speech' S" I7 k1 s8 o, e3 k0 L: Y$ G
D. because1 ?3 i, a. e: R. p, N0 @
E. closest# }" h$ i8 L' Q" \5 p/ s$ R
A. <font face="Arial">included&nbsp;</font>
$ j# A9 A2 [9 _/ R3 d$ G+ ^B. sense
8 k! m- b' N' M+ _" CC. speech+ B8 S, F+ n% n$ \" Z
D. because4 z6 E4 `8 j7 d- m5 v
E. closest& @4 v# y3 n. b0 b
正确资料:3 f1 ?  ?, j; }6 J% N8 \' q

6 H; p# G' ]" m4 a; T
  [9 A# j$ m" d3 ^1 N, O6 B% p6 x' B6 N' B* m( e0 f5 ?% H. g

{- l2 t. {! Z0 A; Z: o
# n+ A9 y. z! k: e9 M
! n4 y( O* M! O. r7 V
( c: h6 M) R: ]. q- \* \% F
* d4 @) e' Y* r: D, c, h/ l
4 w3 O) t0 ^9 x7 h5 W$ K" g  d. \: ?4 x1 V

$ m# }/ B& K! Q8 h/ ^9 j; y/ {
( m2 P) S. p1 G; n( O) u0 J# G: w' @3 Z
7 R9 a! ~2 d* g  u/ X- x  K
, [2 a8 x) i2 _: G4 Q( S' v

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:13 , Processed in 0.106542 second(s), 19 queries .