谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. As a primary school teacher, one should be ________ with children. This is the first standard for being a good teacher.
2. _________, the train started.
A. The signal given
B. Give the signal
C. The signal has given
D. The signal giving
3. The old building is in a good state of ________ except for the wooden floors.
4. With the man ________ us ahead, we had no trouble finding the village.
A. to guide
D. to have guide
5. The reason I didn’t go to Canada was ________ a new job.
A. because I got
B. how I got
C. that I got
D. why I got
6. It is an ________ of kindness to help a blind man cross the street.
7. Bread and butter _________ what Americans usually have for breakfast.
8. We are disappointed to find that the quality of the products here _________ very poor.
A. to be
B. have been
9. What a table! I've never seen such a thing before. It is _________ it is long.
A. half not as wide as
B. wide not as half as
C. not half as wide as
D. as wide as not half
10. "E" is the first letter in the word "_________", so it's called E-mail for short.
11. I couldn’t find my English-Chinese dictionary ___________.
12. The Clarks haven't decided yet which hotel _________.
A. to stay
B. is to stay
C. to stay at
D. is for staying
13. Nobody but Jack and Jane _________ made great progress in the class recently.
D. has been
14. The policeman needs to see _______ your ID card or your driver’s license.
15. Many a child ________ to walk before he can speak.
D. have learned
16. He ________ a sum of money every month to help the two orphans.
A. sets aside
B. sets up
C. sets along
D. sets in
17. Parking restrictions in this area do not ________ to disabled people.
18. I never regretted __________ the offer, for it was not where my interest lay.
A. not to accept
B. not accepting
C. having not accepted
D. not having accepted
19. It is reported that ________ adopted children want to know who their natural parents are.
A. the most
B. most of
D. the most of
20. There _______ nothing more for discussion, the meeting came to an end half an hour earlier.
A. to be
B. to have been
二、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. This bicycle system would be considerably less expensive than the Interstate Highway System.
2. Despite others say that, I think he's a very nice guy.
3. While playing football yesterday, he was knocked down heavily and had his arm broke.
4. The trophy was bestowed upon the winner.
5. Loving throughout the Western world, ballet is a theatrical art that tells a story through dance accompanied by music.
6. Stephen Hawking are true examples of people who rose to international fame in spite of physical handicap.
7. I grew up in a farm in Iowa, raised by parents who are often described as the "salt of the earth".
8. Joan bursted into tears when she heard the bad news.
9. He has never been engaged in anything like this before.
10. Many individuals, including children, seniors, and parents, do not prefer to bicycle in the road with cars.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册