奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1118|回复: 0

西安交通大学18年12月补考《英语2(新录)》作业考核试题(含主观题)(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-17 21:29:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[西安交通大学]西安交通大学18年12月补考《英语2(新录)》作业考核试(含主观题)
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1题,I had great difficulty _________ the suitable food on the menu in that restaurant.
A、find
B、found
C、to find
D、finding

第2题,The new gym is _________ as the old one.
A、three times as large
B、three times the size
C、three times larger than
D、as three times large

第3题,- I can't get on well with some of my classmates. They just leave me in the cold.    - ________. But what's the reason?
A、Sorry to hear that.
B、How about that?
C、Don't mention it.
D、Never give up!

第4题,-Dad, I won first place in the speech contest.-______! I'm proud of you, my daughter.
A、Congratulations
B、Good luck
C、My pleasure
D、Good idea

第5题,Is there _____ in today's paper?
A、important something
B、important anything
C、something important
D、anything important

第6题,- What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball game. - ______. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.
A、It just depends
B、It's up to you
C、All right
D、Glad to hear that

第7题,You can't imagine how my sister finished the relay race ________ her left foot wounded so much.
A、that
B、for
C、with
D、while

第8题,The Browns _______ the trains; if not, they would have been at the get-together as scheduled.
A、must miss
B、must have missed
C、should miss
D、should have missed

第9题,- Your spoken English is so good. Have you been abroad?- Yes. I ________ in London for two years.
A、have stayed
B、stayed
C、had stayed
D、have been staying

第10题,- Have you been wasting time on computer games again?- ________. I've been studying a lot and I need a break.
A、No way
B、I don't agree
C、Not really
D、I couldn't agree more

第11题,China's space station, ________ three capsules and covering an area of no less than 60 square meters, will be completed within 10 years.
A、making up of
B、made up
C、consisted of
D、consisting of

第12题,- How do you find the concert in the Beijing Grand Theatre last night? - ______. But the conductor was perfect.
A、I couldn't agree more
B、I don't think much of it
C、I was crazy about it
D、I really like it

第13题,The discovery of new evidence led to _________.
A、the thief having caught
B、catch the thief
C、the thief to be caught
D、the thief being caught

第14题,Mr. White _____ at 8:30 for the meeting, but he didn't turn up.
A、should have arrived
B、should arrive
C、should have had arrived
D、should be arriving

第15题,- Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the British Museum?- Sorry, I'm a stranger here.- ______.
A、Thanks anyway
B、It doesn't matter
C、Never mind
D、No problem

第16题,- Thank you very much for helping me when I was in trouble.- _____.
A、Don't mention it
B、With pleasure
C、That's right
D、You said it

第17题,The guide was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and we spent a lovely evening wandering into places which we ________ straight past otherwise.
A、had walked
B、were walking
C、would have walked
D、must have walked

第18题,- The weather here in summer is so changeable. Please take an umbrella when you go out. - ________.
A、Well, don't worry
B、Well, it just depends
C、Oh, take it easy
D、OK, just in case

第19题,- Have a nice weekend.- Thank you. _____.
A、See you later
B、What about you
C、The same to you
D、It's my pleasure

第20题,Had it not been for the haze(雾霾) weather phenomenon, there _____ fewer car accidents in Beijing then.
A、were
B、would be
C、may be
D、would have been

第21题,Psychologists have discovered that even the most independent-minded of us will conform to social pressure when we are with a group of people. In one classic experiment, people were shown a vertical line and asked to find a line of identical length from a selection of three.   
You might think that this is an absurdly easy task, and when people perform it by themselves they do it very well. However, psychologists have discovered that we are very easily swayed by the opinions of other people when we do this task in a group. In one study, a group of three people was set up, where two of the people were confederates (同伙) of the experimenter. When the confederates deliberately gave wrong answers, people were often swayed to give the wrong answer also. In fact, 75% of people gave at least one wrong answer, with some people conforming to peer pressure on every occasion.   
But why do people conform in this way? In an easy task like this, it seems that people do not want to step out of line with the prevailing opinion of the group. On more difficult tasks, people also conform because they lose confidence in their own ability to make decisions and prefer to trust the majority opinion instead.   
A typical example of this kind of conformity arises when we come across people in distress. Would you help a woman who has been attacked in the street? It turns out that you are much more likely to go to her assistance if you are alone. When other people are also around, a diffusion of responsibility occurs. People are paralysed into inaction, because everyone assumes that someone else will go to the woman's assistance.
正确资料:

第22题,Owning a smartphone may not be as smart as you think. It may let you surf the Internet, listen to music and snap photos wherever you are...but it also turns you into a workaholic, it seems. A study suggests that, by giving you access to emails at all times, the all-singing, all-dancing mobile phone adds as much as two hours to your working day. Researchers found that Britons work an additional 460 hours a year on average as they are able to respond to emails on their mobiles. The study by technology retailer Pixmania reveals the average UK working day is between 9 and 10 hours, but a further two hours is spent responding to or sending work emails, or making work calls. More than 90 percent of office workers have email-enabled phones, with a third accessing them more than 20 times a day. Almost one in ten admits spending up to three hours outside their normal working day checking work emails. Some workers confess(承认) they are on call almost 24 hours a day, with nine out of ten saying they make work emails and calls outside their normal working hours. The average time for first checking emails is between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m., with more than a third checking their first emails in this period, and a quarter checking them between 11 p.m. and midnight. Ghadi Hobeika, marketing director of Pixmania, said, "The ability to access literally millions of apps, keep in contact via social networks and take photos and video as well as text and call has made smartphones invaluable for many people. However, there are drawbacks. Many companies expect their employees to be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and smartphones mean that people literally cannot get away from work. The more constantly in contact we become , the more is expected of us in a work capacity(容量)."
正确资料:

第23题,The sharing economy, represented by companies like Airbnb or Uber, is the latest fashion craze. But many supporters have overlooked the reality that this new business model is largely based on escaping regulations and breaking the law. Airbnb is an internet-based service that allows people to rent out spare rooms to strangers for short stays. Uber is an internet taxi service that allows thousands of people to answer ride requests with their own cars. There are hundreds of other such services.     
The good thing about the sharing economy is that it promotes the use of underused resources. Millions of people have houses or apartments with empty rooms, and Airbnb allows them to profit from these rooms while allowing guests a place to stay at prices that are often far less than those charged by hotels. Uber offers prices that are competitive with standard taxi prices and their drivers are often much quicker and more trustworthy.   
But the downside of the sharing economy has gotten much less attention. Most cities and states both tax and regulate hotels, and the tourists who stay in hotels are usually an important source of tax income. But many of Airbnb's customers are not paying the taxes required under the law.   
Airbnb can also raise issues of safety for its customers and trouble for hosts' neighbors. Hotels are regularly inspected to ensure that they are not fire traps and that they don't form other risks for visitors. Airbnb hosts face no such inspections.     
Since Airbnb is allowing people to escape taxes and regulations, the company is simply promoting thefts. Others in the economy will lose by bearing an additional tax burden or being forced to live next to an apartment unit with a never-ending series of noisy visitors. The same story may apply with Uber. Uber is currently in disputes over whether its cars meet the safety and insurance requirements imposed on standard taxis. Also, if Uber and related services flood the market, they could harm all taxi drivers' ability to earn a minimum wage. This downside of the sharing needs to be taken seriously, but that doesn't mean the current tax and regulatory structure is perfect.
正确资料:

第24题,Only in American can a billionaire carry on like plain folks and get away with it.

第25题,And the 67 year old discount king Sam Walton still travels these windy back roads in his 1979 Ford pickup, red and white, bird dogs by his side, and, come shooting season, waits in line like everyone else to buy shells at the local Wal-Mart.

第26题,He figured in two or three months he'd have enough money to buy exactly the kind of guitar.

第27题,Directions: 请在30分钟内以《诚实是有回报的》为题参照给出的提纲写大约80字的作文。It Pays to Be Honest.    Outline: (1) 当前社会上存在着许多不诚实的现象。(2)诚实利人利己,做人应该诚实

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:45 , Processed in 0.099032 second(s), 19 queries .