奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1122|回复: 3

北师19春《大学英语(三)》在线考核试卷(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-6-13 15:14:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
试卷名称:大学英语(三)第3套
1.--- Would you like something to drink? What about a cup of tea?
--- _________
A.No, thanks.
B.No, I wouldn't.
C.Yes, I want.
D.Yes, I like.
资料:-

2.--- Wow! This is a marvelous room! I've never known you're so artistic.
--- _________
A.Great, I am very art-conscious.
B.Don't mention it.
C.Thanks for your compliments.
D.It's fine.

3.-- Hello, how are you?
--- _________
A.Hello, how are you?
B.How do you do?
C.Fine, thank you.
D.That's OK.

4.-- Good morning, John. How are you doing?
--- _________
A.I'm please
B.Good night.
C.Not so bad. And you?
D.How do you do?

5.--- What a beautiful dress you have on today!
--- _________
A.It is suitable for me.
B.No, it isn't.
C.You want to have one, too?
D.Thank you.

6.The pill can prevent you ________.
A.from getting fat
B.got fat
C.get fat
D.get being fat

7.The bicycle you saw isn't ________. It belongs to ________.
A.me; you
B.mine; hers
C.hers; his
D.his; her

8.It was not ________ midnight that they discovered the children were not in their bedroom.
A.before
B.at
C.after
D.until

9.So little ________ about chemistry that the lecture was completely beyond me.
A.did I know
B.I had known
C.did I knew
D.I know

10.He talks as if he ________ everything in the world.
A.knows
B.knew
C.had known
D.would have known

11.The idea sounds very good, but will it work in ________?
A.practice
B.place
C.theory
D.public

12.Mr. Clinton, together with his wife and children, __________ going to the park next weekend.
A.is
B.has
C.are
D.was

13.Mary never tells anyone what she does for a ________.
A.job
B.work
C.profession
D.living

14.Fighting had ________ between rival groups of fans.
A.broken in
B.broken up
C.. broken out
D.broken off

15.We've ________ paper and ink. Ask Mr. Howard to lend us some.
A.run away with
B.run out of
C.run off
D.run down

16.The jury found him not guilty and set him ________.
A.alive
B.awake
C.dead
D.free

17.By no means ________ look down upon the poor.
A.should we
B.we shall
C.we
D.we should

18.________ you disagree with her, her plan is still worth considering.
A.Even if
B.If only
C.. However
D.Unless

19.We offered him our congratulations _______ his passing the college entrance exams.
A.at
B.on
C.for
D.of

20.It took me a long time to ________ the disappointment of failing the exam.
A.get over
B.get up
C.get into
D.get down

21.Young ________ he is, he knows how to get along with others.
A.like
B.as
C.although
D.however

22.She's had her hair________ really short, but she likes it off.
A.being cut
B.cuts
C.having cut
D.cut

23.He was drinking pop ________ the rest of us drank whisky.
A.while
B.as
C.since
D.when

24.It is because he is kind and modest ________ he wins the respect of all presents.
A.what
B.which
C.why
D.that

25.A new theory is ________ in his latest book.
A.put up
B.put on
C.put off
D.put forward

1.Mr Perkin stood at the bus-stop and watched the cars go by. Many of the cars were new Beta 400s, and most of them were yellow. Mr Perkin always wore the same clothes as other men, ate the same food as other people, and did the same things after work, and at the end of the week, Mr Perkin did not like to be different.
The following week, Mr Perkin bought a new, bright yellow Beta 400s. He was satisfied with it, and drove to work in it the very next day. He was even more satisfied with his new car, when he saw all the other Beta 400s, in front, behind, and on both sides of him.
Mr Perkin parked his car in a big car-park near his office, and walked the rest of the way. But when he came back at five o'clock, there were so many bright yellow Beta 400s in the car-park that he did not know which car was his. He tried his key in some of the cars, but people passing by gave him a look he didn't like. So he stopped.
Poor Mr Perkin had to wait nearly two hours until his was the only yellow Beta 400s in the car-park.

2.Once James Thornhill, a famous English painter, was asked to paint some pictures on the walls of the king's palace in England.
Then workers were sent for and a big platform(台子)was made.
With the help of a worker, Thornhill started painting on the platform. They worked for a whole year and at last the pictures were ready.
Thornhill was happy when he looked at the pictures, for they were really beautiful. He looked at them for a long time, and then took one step back and looked again. Now the pictures were even more beautiful. He took another step, then another. Finally he was at the very edge of the platform, but he didn't know it because he was thinking of his pictures.
The worker saw everything. "What should I do?" he thought. "Thornhill was at the very edge of the platform. If I cry out, he will take another step, fall off it and surely be killed. "So the worker quickly took some paint(漆)and threw it at the pictures.
"What are you doing?" cried the painter, running quickly forward to his pictures.

1.The hippopotamus(河马), or hippo, lives in the hot part of Africa. ##_ humans, dogs, and whales, it is a mammal(哺乳动物.  That is, its babies are born alive, and they drink milk from the mother's body.
The hippopotamus is a large grey animal with a big head and mouth. It _##four tons, or about 4,000 kilograms. Its stomach is seven meters long, and it eats only plants. It is a mammal, but it spends a lot of time in the water.
During the day, it sleeps beside a river or a lake. Sometimes it wakes up. Then it goes under the water to get some ##_ for food and never catches fish or hunts other animals. It can close its nose and stay under water for ten minutes. Its ears, eyes, and nose are high up on its head. It can stay with its body under the water and only its ears, eyes, and nose above the water. Then it can breathe the air.
At night, the hippo walks on the nearby land and looks for food. It never goes very _##_ the water.
A baby hippo often stands on its mother's _##_-- the part of the body between the neck and legs. The mother looks for food underwater. The baby rides with a sure footing on her mother above the water.

1.英文翻译成中文: When she got home that evening, she showed her husband the beautiful hat she had bought.

2.英文翻译成中文eople usually hate mice, but one mouse won the hearts of the people all over the world.

3.英文翻译成中文o you mind my smoking here?

4.英文翻译成中文: He's growing more like his father now.

5.英文翻译成中文: I have no idea what to say.

6.写作:Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.住在大城市的优点;
2.住在大城市的缺点。
Living in a Big City

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-6-13 15:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 15:41:01 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 16:05:13 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:29 , Processed in 0.105034 second(s), 20 queries .