奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1218|回复: 3

北师19春《大学英语(四)》在线考核试题(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-6-17 12:36:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
大学英语(四)第1套
试卷总分:70    得分:0
一、 单选 (共 25 道试题,共 30 分)
1.. --- What do you do on Sunday? --- _______
A.I 'm a teacher.
B.I play football.
C.You are a student.
D.They clean rooms.

2.--- Jim, please don't put your head out of the window on the bus. It's dangerous! --- _____________________
A.Good idea.
B.Sorry, I won't do it again.
C.. It doesn't matter.
D.It's good.

3.--- Don't forget to come to my party this evening! --- _____________________
A.I can't.
B.I won't.
C.I don't.
D.I will.

4.-- I had a really good weekend at my uncle's. --- _____________________.
A.Oh, that's very nice of you
B.Certainly
C.It's a pleasure
D.Oh, I'm glad to hear that

5.--- What would you like to have, meat or fish? --- _____________________.
A.Either will do
B.Yes, I like meat
C.Yes, I like fish
D.No, they are not my favorite

6.Tom is so talkative. I'm sure you'll soon get tired _______ him.
A.of
B.with
C.at
D.on

7.I don’t know _______ to deal with such matter.
A.what
B.how
C.which
D./

8.We came finally _________ the conclusion that she has been telling lies all the time.
A.of
B.into
C.to
D.at

9.A pair of spectacles ________ what I need at the moment.
A.is
B.are
C.has
D.have

10.Do you want to wait? Five days ________ too long for me to wait.
A.was
B.were
C.is
D.are

11.I fell and hurt myself while I ________ basketball yesterday.
A.was playing
B.am playing
C.play
D.played

12.I don’t know the park, but it's______ to be quite beautiful.
A.said
B.told
C.spoken
D.talked

13.The young lady coming over to us _____ our English teacher; the way she walks tells us that!
A.must be
B.can be
C.would be
D.could be

14.Neither John ______ his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.
A.nor
B.or
C.but
D.and

15.Would you let _____ to the park with my classmate, Mum?
A.me go
B.me going
C.I go
D.I going

16.The accident was ______ to careless driving.
A.for
B.likely
C.due
D.because

17.Uncle Sam sent him a _______ bicycle as a birthday present.
A.red sports new
B.sports new red
C.new sports red
D.new red sports

18.I couldn't find my English-Chinese dictionary _______.
A.anywhere
B.everywhere
C.nowhere
D.somewhere

19.The news made the old lady very ______.
A.sadder
B.sad
C.sadly
D.sadness

20.China is a wonderful place and there is _______ to see and enjoy.
A.a lot of
B.many
C.much
D.many more

21.This train is going _______ the tunnel quickly.
A.down
B.through
C.along
D.in

22.The storm prevented me _______.
A.to go out
B.to going out
C.from being out
D.from going out

23.His example _______ that everyone can become a useful person in society so long as he is willing to work hard.
A.expresses
B.thinks
C.indicates
D.supplies

24.The plane was about to _______, and yet I left my ticket behind.
A.take off
B.take on
C.take up
D.take in

25.Are you going to fix the car yourself, or are you going to have it _______?
A.fixing
B.to fix
C.fix
D.fixed

二、 阅读理解 (共 2 道试题,共 30 分)
1.Morgan Rees has always been a good businessman. He used to own three petrol stations and was busy most of the time. When he was 65, the normal retirement age, he decided that he didn't want to stop, so he carried on working for another two years. Eventually, when he was nearly 68, his wife, Dolly, asked him to retire because she wanted to enjoy their old age together. Reluctantly, he handed over the business to his son. But he was unhappy. He didn't know what to do with himself. Although he read a lot of books and he went on holiday to interesting places with his wife, he was bored and began to get depressed because he hated being retired. Then one day he saw an advertisement in the newspaper and, without telling his wife, he bought a small crockery (陶器) factory. The next week he told his family. They were horrified and worried. They thought he was too old at 71 to start work again. He is now 76 and he has expanded the company considerably. He has increased the number of staff from 6 to 24 and he has found many new customers for the products. He has developed the export market and has improved profits by 200%. He has opened a new design office and employed three young designers. They have been all over the world to get new ideas, and one of them has gone to France this week to a major trade fair. Most importantly, he hasn't been bored since he bought the factory.
(1).The topic sentence of Para. 1 is ______.
A.Morgan Rees has always been a good businessman
B.he used to own three petrol stations and was busy most of the time
C.when Morgan Rees was 65, he got retired
D.reluctantly, he handed over the business to his son
(2).The topic sentence of Para. 2 is ______.
A.he didn't know what to do with himself
B.. he went on holiday to interesting places with his wife
C.. he was unhappy after he got retired
D.none of them
(3).Which of the following statements can best express the main idea of Para. 3?
A.One day he saw an advertisement in the newspaper.
B.He bought a small crockery factory in secret and started work again.
C.He told his family he bought a small crockery factory.
D.His family was horrified and worried when they learned he bought the small factory.
(4).What is the central idea of the last paragraph?
A.Morgan Rees has worked until he is 76.
B.Morgan Rees has developed the export market and improved the profits by 200%.
C.Morgan Rees hasn't been bored since he bought the factory.
D.Since he started working again, Morgan Rees has expanded the company considerably, which has enriched his retired life.
(5).The passage mainly deals with ______.
A.why Morgan Rees bought a small crockery factory
B.how Morgan Rees lived his retired life more happily by turning to work again
C.how Moran Rees became a good businessman
D.how Moran Rees expanded the company considerably
正确资料:

2.Linda and David have traveled by air from London to Sydney, Australia. Linda has promised her mother that she will ring her to let her know that they have arrived safely. This is something she had done ever since she was a child. David thinks it is not a good idea to ring so far, to spend too much, and to say so little. "If there were an accident." He says, " They'd know soon enough. Bad news travels fast." But Linda has promised that she would ring. "However," she says, "it doesn't cost much when you just think that it's the other side of the world. It's only six pence per second (每秒六便士). " "If you're on that telephone for less than one minute, I'll eat my hat," David says, "And one minute's nearly four pounds." "That's no more than you'd pay for a new hat," Linda answers. She has asked the man at the hotel desk to get her the number. The telephone rings. Linda picks it up. "Hello, Mum. Is that you?" She says. "Six pence per second, "David reminds her. "Hello, love." It is Mrs. Lee, Linda's mother, speaking from London. " I can hear you very clearly just like you are in the next room. It's a better line than when you called me from your office. Do you remember? I shouted at that time, and still you couldn't hear me sometimes. " "Yes, Mum." Linda puts in. "I just wanted to ring to …" "I remember how you rang when you went to Betty's house to eat, when you were a little girl. And then when you …" Mrs. Lee is a great talker. "Nearly four pounds." says David. Linda tries to tell her mother that it is time to say goodbye. "Yes, all right, "says Mrs. Lee," But you will write, won't you, as you did when you were at work …" Once again, Mrs. Lee talks about the past, and there is no stopping her. "Four pounds fifty," says David. At last, Linda cuts her mother short, promises to write, and rings off. "There! That wasn't long, was it?" " Four pounds, ninety pence." David answers. "And you didn't even say that we've arrived. "
(1).Linda is telephoning home to say that she and David have arrived safely.
A.T
B.F
(2).Linda does not think it expensive to ring, because she will speak from one side of the world to the other.
A.T
B.F
(3).David says, "Nearly four pounds," because he wants to remind Linda of the cost of the call.
A.T
B.F
(4).Mrs. Lee goes on talking for so long because she likes to hear all about the past.
A.T
B.F
(5).Linda stopped her mother by writing a letter as she has promised to do.
A.T
B.F
正确资料:

三、 完型填空 (共 1 道试题,共 10 分)
1.Who won the World Cup 1994 football game? What happened at the United Nations? How did the critics like the new play? _## an event takes place, newspapers are on the streets giving the details. Wherever anything happens in the world, reporters are on the spot to gather the news. Newspapers have one basic purpose, to get the news as quickly as possible from its source, from those who make it to those who want to make it. Radio, telegraph, television, and other inventions _## competition for newspapers. So did the development of magazines and other means of communication. However, this competition merely spurred the newspapers on. They quickly made use of the newer and faster means of communication to improve the speed and thus the efficiency of their own operations. Today more newspapers are _## and read than ever before. Newspapers influence readers' economic choices through advertising. Most newspapers depend on advertising for their very existence. Newspapers are sold at a price that _## even a small fraction of the cost of production. The main source of income for most newspapers is commercial advertising. The chance in selling advertising depends on a newspaper's value to advertisers. This _## in terms of circulation. How many people read the newspaper? Circulation depends somewhat on the work of the circulation department and on the services or entertainment offered in a newspaper's pages. But for the most part, circulation depends on a newspaper's value to readers as a source of information.
(1).
A.brought
B.fails to cover
C.is measured
D.Soon after
E.printed
(2).
A.brought
B.fails to cover
C.is measured
D.Soon after
E.printed
(3).
A.brought
B.fails to cover
C.is measured
D.Soon after
E.printed
(4).
A.brought
B.fails to cover
C.is measured
D.Soon after
E.printed
(5).
A.brought
B.fails to cover
C.is measured
D.Soon after
E.printed
正确资料:

四、 问答题 (共 6 道试题,共 30 分)
1.英文翻译成中文:Most students feel satisfied with the progress they’ve made.

2.英文翻译成中文:The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.

3.英文翻译成中文ife is meaningless without a purpose.

4.英文翻译成中文:Would you please help me with this heavy box?

5.英文翻译成中文:The more I study, the less I seem to learn.

6.写作:Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。 1.介绍你的母亲; 2.描述一件母亲做过的事情和你对此的感受。 My Mother

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-6-17 12:47:25 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-17 13:15:39 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-17 13:39:52 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:18 , Processed in 0.105462 second(s), 20 queries .