奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1093|回复: 3

传媒2019年7月《大学英语(二)》课程考试作业考核试题(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-6-22 13:15:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
试卷名称:传媒2019年7月《大学英语(二)》课程考试作业考核试-0001
1.— Is that book yours?
— No, it’s not______. It’s Mary’s.
A.my
B.mine
C.her
D.hers
资料:-

2.The paper ox my grandmother _________ for me is my most valued birthday gift.
A.cut
B.will cut
C.had cut
D.cuts

3.In ______ hottest reality show Running Man III, Luhan is ______ only new member.
A.a; 不填
B.a; an
C.the; the
D.the; 不填

4.—Can I fax this paper?
—Sorry, but our fax _____ at the moment, and it won’t be working until around 3 o’clock.
A.is being repaired
B.is repairing
C.is repaired
D.repairs

5.In order to finish the medical report, the doctor______into night yesterday.
A.works
B.worked
C.work
D.will work

6.In fact, Tom didn’t know the old man______helped him just now.
A.whose
B.which
C./
D.who

7.Mary clapped her hand over her mouth _____ she realized her words hurt little Tom.
A.ever since
B.as if
C.so that
D.as soon as

8.Prince William took a visit to the Forbidden City on Feb. 28, ______ emperors once lived.
A.which
B.whose
C.where
D.when

9.—_______ you read the words in English?—No, I can’t. They are too difficult for me.
A.Must
B.May
C.Can
D.Need

10.You will recognize Jane when you see her at the airport. She _____ a large blue bag.
A.carries
B.is carrying
C.will be carrying
D.has carried

11._____ the trip from Alaska to Argentina by bike, Gregg and Brooks worked and saved money for years.
A.To pay for
B.Paying for
C.Paid for
D.Pay for

12.Your answer is not acceptable, and _____.
A.so am I
B.so I am
C.neither is mine
D.mine is neither

1.My daughter Kelly is a cautious person. She needs to warm up to situations, is hesitant to try new things. When with close friends, she becomes a leader who laughs loudly and chants, “Girls rule, boys drool.” But when that comfort zone is not around her, she is shy and nervous.This has been challenging for me at times. “Shy” is not a word that I think has ever been used to describe me. But this has been a year of firsts for my girl that has filled her with a new sense of confidence. This year she moved to lap lane in swimming where she was preparing for a swim team. This year she learned to ride a bike without training wheels. And this year she completed her first kids’ triathlon (三项全能) .On Saturday, with a thunderstorm coming soon and my son’s birthday party later in the day, we all went out in the dark of the morning for Kelly to participate in her first triathlon. We practiced transitions from swim to bike to run with her, we got all the equipment she’d need, and we kept talking about the race. But as we waited the two hours for the older kids to finish before her turn, she held my leg a little harder and told me she loved me a few too many times. She was nervous but trying to keep it together.And then it was her turn. From the second she jumped into the water, my heart soared. My daughter transformed into the most confident human being I had ever seen. She dominated(主宰) that swim, crushed that bike ride and ran to the finish with the biggest smile on her face.I can honestly say that I never felt so proud of someone in my entire life. It wasn’t because she did a sport or anything like that. It was because she was afraid of something and conquered(克服) that fear with confidence and a fire I hadn’t seen before.All day I would find myself just looking over at her and smiling. She might be wearing the finalist medal but I felt like I won that day. I won the chance to see my girl shine.Shine on, sweet baby.

2.During the winter holiday season, we often see an increase in the amount of rubbish we produce in our homes. As you prepare to celebrate the holidays, follow the simple instructions in this article to help cut the amount of rubbish produced in your home.
For gift-giving:
◆ Homemade gifts, such as cards, often produce less rubbish and can be a treasure to receive. This is a great idea for children to try.
When wrapping (包装) gifts:
◆ Use gift bags instead of wrapping paper. Gift bags are reusable and not as likely to go out with the rubbish. If you receive gifts in gift bags, be sure to store them away for future use.
When entertaining:
◆ Avoid the use of plastic forks, spoons and knives as much as possible. Bring out your favorite
dishes for special holidays, and buy a holiday tablecloth to avoid using disposable (一次性的) paper or plastic ones.
After the holidays:
◆ Store your reusable decorations until next year.
◆ Sort out and store reusable gift bags and gift wrap.
By making a few simple changes in our holiday habits, we can cut the amount of rubbish we produce between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day. And remember to continue these habits year round for a better environment for today and tomorrow’s world.

3.The death of Steve Jobs provides a chance to take some lessons from his amazing life. Steve Jobs had a passion (激情) for education. He may be gone, but we still have a chance to learn from his courage and innovation (革新). Making Mistakes
I think that the main reason why we can’t find proper ways to improve the education system that no longer serves us well is simply fear. Fear of failure. Fear of getting it wrong. Teachers fear that innovation could endanger their jobs. Steve had the attitude we need in education right now. “Sometimes when you create something, you make mistakes. It is best to admit (承认) them and get on with improving your other innovations.” That’s the kind of spirit that we need to have.  
Motivation (动机) Matters
We’ve concentrated (专注于) so much on results that we don’t always reward good motivations. But these things are very important. In our schools, we’ve cared so much about test results that we’ve lost creativity. We don’t reward students for their hard work, and we punish failure. As a result, we lost imagination and found no motivation to try something that has a chance of ending in failure.  
What Defines (定义) Failure?
The company that Steve Jobs started in 1985 after being forced out of Apple shows us how technology could influence educational innovation. In 1985 he started NeXT. The company was providing computers for educational purposes. NeXT wasn’t really financially (经济上) successful. But it may have been ahead of its time. Today, we see what the technology brings into the classroom.   
Changing Our Model
The company sold around 50,000 computers. But that would be missing the point. It was a NeXTcube workstation that encouraged the first web server. It helped in the development of early Internet technology. Truly, Steve Jobs has taught us that results are not the most important things in life.

4.Conventional wisdom is a major barrier to innovation that threatens the survival of companies everywhere. It’s based on the assumption that old ideas will always work, so they shouldn’t be challenged. While this may be a valid assumption in situations that don’t change, it’s unlikely to hold true in a changing situation. In today’s rapid changing global environment, old methods often don't work, and stubbornly using them can lead to major problems.
Most people seem to agree with conventional wisdom because it gives one a false sense of security. If everyone else believes it, then it must be true. Individuals who use conventional wisdom are certain that they are right, and being right is good. They want to continue using old ideas rather than take risks with changes that might not work. In 1977, Ken Olsen, co-founder and CEO of Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC), stated “There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home.” Despite being a dominant leader in the computer industry, DEC no longer exists.
People seem to forget that since innovation is a change, there can be no innovation without change. Unfortunately, conventional wisdom prevents leaders, followers and companies from changing and therefore innovating. If companies don’t innovate, but their competitors do, the future is likely to be problematic. Breaking from conventional wisdom has led to many of the most innovative companies and products in history across many industries, so it has a powerful effect on business success.
Ted Turner (founder of CNN) knew little, if anything, about the news business, but he knew it was inconvenient to watch news only at the dinner hour; as was common before CNN. Turner’s solution was to create a cable channel dedicated to news 24 hours a day. The news establishment reflected conventional wisdom at the time, and predicted his idea would fail because no one wanted to watch the news all day. However, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that viewers don’t have to watch the news all day for the CNN to work. Viewers just have to watch when they want to get information. Due to conventional thinking, the critics failed to recognize the opportunity that was clear to Ted. They assumed that only what was familiar to them could work in the future.
Conventional wisdom prevents creativity, flexibility and risk-taking, so unconventional leaders enthusiastically break from it. To survive, thrive and maintain competitive advantage, companies must be flexible when reacting to change.

1.A Deed a Day
It was a busy day as usual. I was making sandwiches and balancing the phone between my shoulder and chin. The washing machine sounded as my husband walked in with our daughters. We had only about twenty minutes to eat before we had to take the girls to their next activity. My husband seemed a bit __##__ that dinner was not on the table.
That night, I had a heavy heart, thinking we were becoming taskmasters on an assembly line (流水线). We had become too __##__ in our own tasks and not very considerate towards those around us. We needed to do something to bring back some meaning into our lives. It needed to be something that would __##__ our own agendas and energize us toward the common good.
I bought a notebook, named it “Our Deed Diary” and held a family meeting. I told my family I wanted us all to think about doing a __##__ for others every day. It could be for each other or for people outside our__##__. And we all needed to write it down in the notebook.
I thought one deed a day was too easy. However, it was actually __##__ than it seemed because it had to be something __##__ what we had already done. Sending birthday cards to people we already sent cards to every year would not count.
We had a rough start. On some days, someone would forget to __##__ a good deed, while on other days, we would forget to write our good deeds in the diary. After a few weeks though, I found myself waking up in the morning trying to __##__ what good deed I could do for someone that day. My daughters began to rush to me after school to tell me the good deed they had done.
Now, after a year, I am happy to say that it is making a(n) __##__ in our lives. Instead of always __##__ what the day will bring for us, we think about what we can do for someone else.
Who would have thought that trying to do a simple kindness a day would be so rewarding? I feel my daughters have felt inner joy that you can only __##__ by giving to someone else from your heart. The best thing is that you feel so great about doing something for someone else; you don't even look for or expect anything in return. So, when someone does return the favor, it is an enormous and positive bonus.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-6-22 13:23:43 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-22 14:02:02 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-25 15:54:56 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 02:50 , Processed in 0.103557 second(s), 20 queries .