奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2061|回复: 3

[谋学网首发] 《大学英语3》考前综合复习资料(适用于2019年6月考试)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-5 21:48:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《大学英语3》课程综合复习资料
一、Use of English(交际用语)
1.         —Thanks for your help.
—____________     
A. My pleasure.                                B. Never mind.
C. Quite right.                                        D. Don’t thank me.
资料:A
2.  —I’m sorry. I am late due to heavy traffic.
—____________                  
A. Well, it’s OK.                                                B. No, it’s all right.
C. You are welcome.                                        D. You are wrong.
3.         —Could I borrow your car for a few days?   
—____________                     
A. Yes, you may borrow.                                          B. Yes, go on.
C. Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey.          D. It doesn’t matter.
资料:C
4. —What will the weather be like tomorrow?
— _________
    A. I don't like the weather at this time of the year.
    B. I don't know if it is going to rain tomorrow.
    C. Why don't you read the newspaper yourself?
    D. Let's listen to the weather report on the radio at ten.
    资料:D
5. —May I take your order now?
— _________
    A. No, I'm in trouble now.
    B. Yes, we take orders.
    C. Yes, I'd like a dish of chicken.
    D. No, I don't have an order.
6.—May I ask you a question?               
—_____________.            
    A. Yes, you need                B. Yes,ask                C. Yes, please                D. Let me see
7. —_______?                  
—He's a tall man with short hair.  
A. How is he                   B. What does he like       
C. What is he                   D. What does he look like
8. —Thank you for your help.
— _________.            
A. It doesn't matter                B. You're welcome               
C. You're kind                    D.I don't think so
资料:B
9. —Well done, Jim. You did very well in the high jump.
—_________.   
A. I'm glad to hear that                B. That's right               
C. Thank you                        D. The same to you
10. —How good the news is for you!     
— ______________.            
A. You are kind to tell me                  B. I'm glad to see that               
C. It's kind of you to say so     D. It's nice to hear from you
11. —May I use my credit card here?  
—_____________               
A. You can’t.                 B. No one use it.
C. I am afraid you can’t.        D. Who told you?
12. —Ben, would you like to play football with us?  
—______, but I have to wash the dishes first.     
A. No, I can't               B. I don't want to
C. Yes, please               D. I'd love to
13. —Peter, don't step on the grass.  
—____________.            
A. It doesn't matter       B.I can't do it
C. Don't worry          D. Sorry, I won't do it again
14. —Can I get you a drink?              
—_______. But I have already got one.
A. That's very nice of you     B. No, you don't have to
C. Yes, please                D. With pleasure
15. —Could you speak more loudly?
—_______________.         
A. It's a good line      B. The line is bad
C.I can hear you       D. You can't hear me
二、True or False (阅读理解正误判断)
Passage 1
There was once an ant that was very thirsty.        It ran here and there looking for some water but could not find any. Then suddenly, when the ant was almost ready to die of thirst, a large drop of water fell on it. The ant drank the water, which saved its life. The water was actually a tear from a young girl who was crying. Because of her sadness, the tear had magical qualities and suddenly the ant could speak the language of human beings.
        The ant looked up and saw the young girl sitting in front of a huge pile of seeds.
        "Why are you sad?" asked the ant.
        "I'm the prisoner of a giant." the girl told the ant. "He won't let me go until I've made three separate heaps of grain, barley(大麦)and rye(黑麦)out of this huge pile of seeds in which they are all mixed together."
        "That will take you a month!" the ant said, looking at the huge pile of seeds.
        "I know," the girl cried, "and if I haven't finished by tomorrow, the giant will eat me for his supper!"
        "Don't cry," the ant said, "my friends and I will help you."
        Soon thousands of ants were at work, separating the three kinds of seeds.
        The next morning, when the giant saw that the work had been done, he let the girl go.
        Thus it was one of her tears that saved her life.
1. The ant was playing when it ran here and there.
        A:T                                        B:F
2. The drop of water fell on the ant when it was nearly dying.        
3. The young girl was crying because she wanted to have supper.
4. The giant would eat the girl if she failed to do the work.
5. The ant's friends saved the girl's life.
资料:BABAA
Passage 2
There were once many sheiks (阿拉伯的酋长) who wanted to marry Queen Maura, for she was one of the most beautiful and powerful queen of Arabia.
However, she did not like most of the sheiks, and soon there were only three left on her list of possible husbands.
These three sheiks were all equally young and handsome, rich and strong.
It was very hard for the Queen to choose the best one.
One evening, she disguised herself and went to where the three sheiks were having their meal.
She asked them to give her something to eat.
The first sheik gave her some stale (不新鲜的) food left from the day before.
The second sheik gave her a tough piece of old camel’s tail.
The third shirk, whose name was Hakim, gave her some of the most tender (嫩的) and tasty meat.
After the meal, Queen Maura left the sheik’s camp.
The next day, she invited the three sheiks to dinner at her palace.
She told her servants to give each sheik what he had given her the evening before.
Hakim, who received a plate of tender and tasty meat, would not eat it unless the other two sheiks could share it with him.
Queen Maura was now certain which of the sheiks she wanted to marry.
“Hakim is the most generous of you,” she told them, “so I want to marry him and he will become king.”
1. The queen was looking for a husband.
A. T   B. F
2. The queen disguised herself because she didn’t want to be recognized by the sheiks.
A. T   B. F
3. She gave the sheiks some stale food to eat the next evening.
A. T   B. F
4. Hakim wanted to eat his meal because it was very tasty.
A. T   B. F
5. The Queen finally decided to marry Hakim the next evening after the meal.
A. T   B. F
资料:AABBA
Passage 3
If you travel by air across the center of Africa or South America, you fly forests for thousands of kilometers. These great forests are the oceans of trees. There are thousands and thousands of different kinds of plants and animals.
However, the world’s forests are getting smaller all the time. We are cutting down the trees because we need wood, and we need more farmland. Some people say that there will not be any forests like these in 20 or 30 year. What will happen if they disappear?
If we cut down our forests, a lot of plants and animals will disappear from the world. In a lot of places the new farmland will soon look like the old deserts. Crops will not grow there. It will not rain very often, and the weather will get very hot. Perhaps the climate of the world will change. This will dangerous for everyone in the world. That is why we must take care of our forests.
1. The passage mainly tells us about the importance of taking care of plants.
A. T   B. F
2. Forests are homes for different kinds of animals.
A. T   B. F
3. The need for more wood and more land help to protect our forest.
A. T   B. F
4. We’ll have more and greater forest in 20 or 30 years in some people’s view.
A. T   B. F
5. The writer thinks it necessary to protect the forests.
A. T   B. F
资料:AABBA
Passage 4
No one is glad to hear that his body has to be open by a surgeon and part of it taken out. Today, however, we needn’t worry about feeling pain during the operation. The sick person falls into a kind of sleep, and when he awakes, the operation is finished. But these happy conditions are fairy new. It is not many years since a man who had to have operation felt all its pain.
Long ago, operation had usually to be done while the sick man could feel everything. Soon after 1770, Josept Priestly discovered a gas which is now called “laughing gas”. Laughing gas became known in America. Young men and women went to parties to try it. Most of them spent their time laughing, but one man at party, Horace Wells, notice that people didn’t seem to feel pain when they were using this gas. He decided to make an experiment on himself. He asked a friend to help him.
Wells took some of the gas, and his friend pulled out one of Well’s teeth. Wells felt no pain at all.
As he didn’t know enough about laughing gas, he gave a man less gas than he should have. The man cried out with pain when his tooth was being pulled out.
Wells tried again, but this time he gave too much of the gas, and the man died. Wells never forgot this terrible event.
1. It is not long since a man felt all the pain while being operated.
A. T   B. F
2. Long ago, when the sick man was operated on, he could feel nothing.
A. T   B. F
3. Using the laughing gas, the people seemed to feel pain during the operation.
A. T   B. F
4.  If a man took less laughing gas than he should have when an operation went on, he still feel pain.
A. T   B. F
5. One who took too much of the laughing gas would die.
A. T   B. F
资料:ABBAA
Passage 5
Mr. White lived in a small village. His parents hadn’t enough money to send him to school. He had to help them to do something in the fields. But he didn’t like to live in the poor place. When he was sixteen, he got to the town and found work in a factory. Three years later he became tall and strong. So he was sent to Africa as a solider. He stayed there for five years and got some money. Then he came back to England and bought a shop on a small town. No people in the town went to Africa except him. And he hoped they thought he was a famous man and that they could respect him. The children often asked him to tell them some stories and his life in Africa.
One day a few children asked him to tell them something about the animals in Africa. He told them how he fought with the tigers and elephants. His stories surprises them all and some policemen and workers went to listen him. It made him happier. Just a man who taught geography in a middle school passed there. He stopped to listen to him for a while and then said, “Could you please tell us a rare animal, sir?
“Certainly,” said Mr. White. “One day I met a rhinoceros (犀牛)by a river…”
“Please wait a minute, sir,” said the man. “There aren’t any rhinoceros in Africa at all!”
“It’s rare just because there aren’t any!”
1. Mr. White was born in a farmer’s family.
A. T    B. F
2. Mr. White hoped to be respected because he was the richest man in their town.
A. T    B. F
3. The children often asked him to tell them something interesting because he knew more than any other person in the town.
A. T    B. F
4. All people believed Mr. White except the children,
A. T    B. F
5. Mr. White wouldn’t like to admit that he was wrong.
A. T    B. F
资料:ABABA

三、Reading Comprehension (阅读理解单选)
Passage 1
        Morgan Rees has always been a good businessman. He used to own three petrol stations and was busy most of the time. When he was 65, the normal retirement age, he decided that he didn’t want to stop, so he carried on working for another two years. Eventually, when he was nearly 68, his wife, Dolly, asked him to retire because she wanted to enjoy their old age together. Reluctantly, he handed over the business to his son.
But he was unhappy. He didn’t know what to do with himself. Although he read a lot of books and he went on holiday to interesting places with his wife, he was bored and began to get depressed because he hated being retired.
Then one day he saw an advertisement in the newspaper and, without telling his wife, he bought a small crockery (陶器) factory. The next week he told his family. They were horrified and worried. They thought he was too old at 71 to start work again.
He is now 76 and he has expanded the company considerably. He has increased the number of staff from 6 to 24 and he has found many new customers for the products. He has developed the export market and has improved profits by 200%. He has opened a new design office and employed three young designers. They have been all over the world to get new ideas, and one of them has gone to France this week to a major trade fair. Most importantly, he hasn’t been bored since he bought the factory.
1. The topic sentence of Para.1 is __________.
A.Morgan Rees has always been a good businessman
B.he used to own three petrol stations and was busy most of the time
C.when Morgan Rees was 65, he got retired
D.reluctantly, he handed over the business to his son
2. The topic sentence of Para.2 is __________.
A.he didn’t know what to do with himself
B.he went on holiday to interesting places with his wife
C.he was unhappy after he got retired
D.none of them
3. Which of the following statements can best express the main idea of Para.3?
A.One day he saw an advertisement in the newspaper.
B.He bought a small crockery factory in secret and started work again.
C.He told his family he bought a small crockery factory.
D.His family was horrified and worried when they learned he bought the small factory.
4. What is the central idea of the last paragraph?
A.Morgan Rees has worked until he is 76.
B.Morgan Rees has developed the export market and improved the profits by 200%.
C.Morgan Rees hasn’t been bored since he bought the factory.
D.Since he started working again, Morgan Rees has expanded the company considerably, which has enriched his retired life.
5. The passage mainly deals with __________.
A.why Morgan Rees bought a small crockery factory
B.how Morgan Rees lived his retired life more happily by turning to work again  
C.how Morgan Rees became a good businessman
D.how Morgan Rees expanded the company considerably
资料:ACBDB
Passage 2
The residents of 24 Acacia Grove were dissatisfied with the condition of the property, so John Preston called a meeting to discuss things last week. At the meeting John suggested setting up a residents’ committee. Everyone was so worried and angry about the agent’s inactivity that they agreed, and they elected John as chairman of the committee. Many residents said that they were tired of telephoning the agent and tired of complaining about the flats. Although the agent was responsible for the flats, they thought that he didn’t do enough. Therefore John was asked to write to the agent and say that they were disappointed with the management of the flats.
The next service payment was due at the end of the month. However, they agreed not to pay it until they were happy with the plans to improve the property. They decided to tell the agent that he must start the work within one month. They all went away very pleased with themselves.
1. Why did John Preston call a meeting last week?
   A. Because the residents were dissatisfied with the present residents’ committee.
   B. Because the residents were dissatisfied with the bad management of the flats.
   C. Because some residents requested to change the present residents’ committee.
   D. Because he wanted to become Chairman of the committee.
2. Who elected John as chairman of the committee?
   A. The agent.                     B.        The residents.               
   C.  The committee.         D.        Acacia Grove
3. What does the word “inactivity” mean in the third sentence in Para. 1?
   A. Weakness   B.        Progress   C.        State   D. Lack of actions
4. What does the word “due” mean in the first sentence of Para. 2?
   A. to be paid          B. proper                C. owed           D. large
5. When did they agree to pay the next service payment?
   A. At the end of the month.
   B. Within one month.
   C. When they were happy with the plans to improve the property.
   D. The agent would tell them.
   资料:BBDAC
Passage 3
When I was a little girl, my brothers and I collected stamps for many years. My mother didn't use to work during the week, but she worked in the post office near our house on Saturdays, and she used to bring home all the new stamps as soon as they were issued(发行).
On the day of the World Cup football final in London in 1966, we were very excited because England were playing West Germany in the final. When we were having lunch, my mother told us to go to the post office straight away after the match if England won, but she didn't tell us why. At 2 o'clock my mother went back to work as usual, while the rest of the family were watching the football on TV at home. Although she wasn't watching the match, she was listening to it on the radio.
England won 4:2 and so my brothers and I ran to the post office. As we burst in, my mother was standing behind the counter. She was waiting to sell us a very special limited edition with ENGLAND WINNERS on each stamp. We were over the moon.
We still have it today, and perhaps it is worth a lot of money.
1. This passage mainly tells us __________.
   A. the author and her brother used to like stamps very much
   B. the author had a very kind mother
   C. the author and her brother had an unforgettable experience in collecting stamps
   D. their mother used to support them by working in the post office
2. According to the passage, her mother worked in the post office ________.
   A. during the week                 B. on Saturdays               
   C. on Sundays                        D. for six days
3. Their mother told them to go to the post office straight away after the match if England won, but she didn't tell them why. Why do you think she did that?
   A. She wanted to give them a surprise.
   B. She doubted if she would get the stamps.
   C. She forgot to do that.
   D. She thought it unnecessary to tell them the reason.
4. What does the sentence "We were over the moon." mean?
   A. We jumped high.        
   B. We were extremely happy about it.
   C. We watched the moon for a long time.               
   D. We couldn't sleep the whole night.
5. What is the best title for this passage?
   A. My Childhood               
   B. My Mother
   C. A Precious Stamp               
   D. A Memorable Experience in Collecting Stamps
   资料:CBABD
四、Vocabulary and Grammar (词汇与语法)
1. I often see ____ the road on his way home.
A. he cross       B. him cross       C. him crossed               D. he crossing.
2. His mother ____ alone since his father died.  
A. lived       B. lives       C. has lived       D. is living
3. The workers are busy ______ models for the exhibition.
A. to make                        B. with making                C. being making                D. making
资料
4. Only those who have enough courage and determination can _______ the difficulty they meet with.
A. undertake
B. upset
C. overcome
D. download
5. The explorers sailed on the ocean for two weeks and ________ found the mysterious land.
A. generally
B. eventually
C. extremely
D. gradually
6. During the future examinations you should avoid ________ such mistakes.
A. make
B. to make
C. making
D. made
7. We have different approaches ______ gathering information.
A. for  
B.by   
C. through   
D.to
8. The ______ is just around the corner and you won't miss it.
A. bicycle's shop      
B. bicycle shop
C. bicycles shop      
D. bicycles' shop
9. While ________ for the bus at the bus station, I met an old friend of mine whom I haven't seen for 10 years.
A. being waited               
B. waiting               
C. having waited       
D. waited
10. In order to ______ the disease, the first thing we should do is to do research about it and find out a satisfactory cure.
A. confirm                               
B. conduct                       
C. control                               
D. confuse
11. This room ______ cool in summer and warm in winter. It's quite comfortable to live here.
A. feels                       
B.is felt                               
C. finds                               
D.is found
12. I can't find my book. Perhaps I ______ it behind in the office yesterday.
A. forgot                               
B. left                               
C. put                               
D. set
13. _______ he saw his mother in person did he apologized.
A. Only                       
B. Until                       
C. Only when               
D. Only until
14. A _______ boy was the only survivor in the plane crash.
A. two years old        
B. two-year-old               
C. two-years old               
D. two-years-old
15. This is the ______ photo I have ever taken.
A. worse
B. better           
C. best
D. most worst
五、Cloze(选词填空)
Passage1
Last night, a fire broke out in Ann’s house in Manchester.
Ann’s parents were out of town for the weekend when something wrong in the room caused the fire to start in the middle of the night. The girl was _____1____ up by the family dog, Danny, who was barking loudly in the back garden. Ann smelled something burning. She ___2____ up and at once ran through the smoke-filled house to wake her old brother, Frank.
When Frank would not wake up, Ann got some help from the dog. Frank’s unconscious body was far ____3____ heavy for the little girl to move alone, but the clever girl brought the dog inside and ____4_____ the dog’s leash (牵狗的皮带) to Frank’s left ankle. She then held her brother’s right ankle, and together the girl and the dog ____5_____ Frank safety.
The 10-year-old girl, Ann, saved her big brother’s life.
A. too       B. got       C. waken       D. pulled       E. tied
资料:CBAED               
Passage2
Many people would agree that stress is a major problem in modern life. It is certainly true that worry and quarrel can cause all kinds of illnesses, __1__ backache to severe headaches, or even more serious complaints such as high blood pressure.
Many of us think of stress as something that other people __2__ on us. We often complain about how other people put us under pressure. But we should try not to let such pressure affect us. We should not forget that we are largely __3__ for some of the stress ourselves. Sometimes we take __4__ more work than our bodies and our minds can handle. And we should be aware of __5__ things are really important and which are not.
A. impose   B. responsible  C. which D. from  E. on
资料:DABEC
Passage 3
One day a woman got into her car and started driving home after work. Suddenly, she saw a yellow car behind her. The driver was a man. When she turned left, the yellow car turned left. When she turned right, the yellow car turned right, __1__. When she stopped at the traffic lights, the yellow car stopped __2___ her. The woman was afraid, so she drove quickly to the police station. She was very surprised when she found the car stopped behind her. At that time, a young man was standing outside the police station. The woman was very happy to see him. She knew that he was a policeman because he was __3___ a police uniform. She jumped out of her car and ran to the policeman. She asked him to arrest the man in the yellow car, so the policeman walked to the man.
The man don’t try to run __4__ when he saw the policeman. He just smiled and said to the woman, “I want to give this purse back to you, madam. I think you __5__ it on the street.

A. wearing  B. behind  C. too D. dropped  E. away
资料:CBAED
Passage 4
Man has always wanted to fly. Even as long as eight hundred years ago, an Englishman had tried. He made a __1__ of wings from chicken feathers and fixed them to his shoulders. Then he jumped from a tall building. As you can imagine, he didn’t fly very far. __2__, he fell to the ground and broke several bones. The first real attempt at flying took place in France in 1783. The two Mongolian brothers knew that hot air rose. If they could fill a large balloon __3__ hot air, they thought it would rise into the air and fly. They were right. They made a large hot air balloon of cloth and paper. It measured ten meters in diameter. They filled it with hot air and the balloon got two hundred meters into the air. It fell to earth about three kilometers away.
At the next attempt, they __4__ for passengers use a balloon to rise into the air and fly. We do not know what the passengers felt about the trip as they were a cock, a duck, and a sheep. But we __5__ know that the trip lasted minutes and the animals landed safely.
A. Instead   B. pair   C. do   D. arranged   E. with
资料: BAEDC
Passage 5
“Mom, can I have some money?” Those are the words my mother used to hear all the time. In return, I heard, “Why don’t you get a job? Not to make me happy, but so that you have your own money and gain a bit more responsibility.” So last year I got a job working about 25 hours a week. For $5 an hour, working as a salesman in a photo studio.
After I got this job, I had to do football, homework and job __1__ .It was really hard for me.I was burning out,failing asleep at school and failing in many courses. My teachers are mad __2__ me and yelled at me: why have a job? I missed a lot practice in football team and could only __3__ back down at the match. My coach was cold at me with an unasked question: why have a job? I told them it was for the things I need, when actually it was for the things I wanted. Needing and wanting are different. Needing something is like your only shoes have holes in them. But wanting is to have every new brand sneaker just because you like it. I start to think about it if I did a wrong thing. Slowly, I learnt to __4__ my money better so that I could have more time for school and football. I learnt to make a wise decision __5__ what I need and what I want.

A. on   B. manage  C. sit  D. at  E. at the same time
资料:EDCBA
Passage 6
Many students find the experience of attending university lectures to be a confusing and frustrating experience. The lecture speaks for one or two hours, perhaps __1__ the talk with slides, writing up important information on the blackboard, distributing reading material and giving out assignment. The new student sees the other students continuously writing on notebooks and wonders what to write. Very often the student leaves the lecture with note which do not catch the main points and __2__ become hard even for the students to understand.
Most institutions provide courses which assist new students to develop the skills they need to be effective listeners and note-takers. If these are unavailable, there are many useful study-skill guides which __3__ learners to practice these skills independently. In all cases it is important to __4__ the problem before actually starting your studies.
It is important to acknowledge that most students have difficulty in acquiring the language skills required in college study. One way of __5__ these difficulties is to attend the language and study-skills classes which most institutions provide throughout the academic year. Another basic strategy is to find a study partner with whom it is possible to identify difficulties, exchange ideas and provide support.

A. which    B. enable   C. overcoming   D. tackle    E. illustrating

资料: EABDC
六、Translation (英译汉)
1. As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world today.
资料:众所周知,中国是当今世界上最大的发展中国家。
2. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.       
资料:这位朋友看到了一切,却一言不发。
3. They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.
资料:他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。
4. We must take some measures to control the pollution.       
资料:我们必须采取措施来控制污染。
七、Writing(写作)
1. 我喜欢的工作
The Job I Like
1.你喜欢的工作
2.你喜欢的理由

2.我喜欢的电视节目
My Favourite TV Program
1.介绍你喜欢的电视节目
2.为什么喜欢这个电视节目

3.电视
Television
1.电视的优点
2.电视的缺点

4.感谢信
你应邀到一位好友家吃完饭。事后给朋友写信表示谢意。你的心应包括下列内容:
A Thank-You Note
1.表达谢意
2.表达想回请的意愿
3.期待朋友的光临

5.我喜欢的运动
My Favourite Sport
1.你特别喜欢的运动
2.你喜欢的理由

6.学习英语的方法
How to Learn English Well?
1.学习方法对英语学习的重要性
2.你的英语学习方法

7.兴趣
My Interests
1.你的主要兴趣和爱好
2.描述一项兴趣

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-7-5 22:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
谋学网
老师说谋学网可以下载资料,原来是真的!
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-5 22:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-5 22:58:31 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:44 , Processed in 0.107328 second(s), 19 queries .