奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 938|回复: 3

福建师范大学19年8月课程考试《高级英语(三)》作业考核试题(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-29 21:09:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
高级英语(三)考核
* L+ Q7 U' G7 F) W" t# L5 B" r8 P: II.vocabulary(30%)- n+ x3 n% g, q  }; B
1.        Can you vouch for Fred’s integrity?3 u' B' Z" I8 z! q
a.        withdraw    b. deny    c. believe    d. attest to, `. F6 N4 y! n% _. C
2.        The crew gave an exuberant shout when the boat got under way.
  s9 U% z: y, I- s4 @# r7 b" Ra.        stentorian       b. boisterous   
, i" ?1 h9 ^5 Q, _, ac. enthusiastic     d. shrilling
* p+ N  {$ |% T+ D0 ?8 @3.        Unfriendly aliens may be deported.$ v4 Y9 X& D2 @
a.        kept out           b. sent out   
' O, m) k% F  vc. put into prison       d. tried in court* X! B" X2 ?, K2 O! O
4.        To curtail expending:
) Y. [; g- J( M( Da.        reduce    b. increase   c. plan    d. disclose
5 `; o/ U) G+ h$ g  |$ v5.        pageant# Y" i% C, Y% f3 u% b
a.        weary   b. spectacle    c. heaven    d. ostensible
# [) O, U# Q. o: x  ?; _6.        hectic7 C2 d& F2 z8 k# r* J. t" K9 s
a.        Cogent   b. heinous   c. feverish    d. avid
) r# q# Z9 T$ \& Y5 |4 ]6 e7.        offset7 q% e8 a, q  A/ }2 y( Y% D( i- w
a.        Journey   b. decline   c. start    d. compensate
% u% Q) V* |9 h$ ?3 p5 s* P8.        tentions:' q/ h! G1 v: p. r
a.Was carried away     b. was taken
$ M! R( Z* T9 gc. was legalized        d. was proposed' B5 x  ?+ e5 M2 U2 L+ w% i+ e
9.We must quieten the restive animals.0 @6 n1 y$ I/ f, m) z' U4 X+ y. L% ~9 v
a. Buoyant    b. restless    c. remorseful    d. resistant   7 e# T" y0 T( A# N
10.He was famous for his repartee and his sarcasm.
, }, C' Y2 b2 F; \: W0 ma.        Witty retort   b. will full departure    c. monologue   d. sacrifice  
$ e5 v2 n2 r5 m- o, S' m0 J/ s" F- j4 \11.Superannuated man was indignant because he felt that he could still perform a    ) {; h, [* c* W# r% b  N' V
  good day’s work.+ F  w5 N2 p: H8 R/ j
a.        Senile   b. experienced   c. retired    d. attenuated   1 w- i0 ?6 u2 y6 S1 s8 q1 t
12.The king enjoyed the sycophantic attentions of his followers.
7 c. C5 M+ M; o, ca.        Quiet  b. servilely flattering   c. frolicsome   d. eagerly awaiting  6 c& W0 b# p# E# F
13.At one time in history, temporal rulers assumed that they had been given their thrones by Divine right.
4 q5 f# D: P6 t! ]2 k7 ^a.        Priestly  b. scholarly   c. secular   d. sporadic 4 s3 Q  M- p3 `
14.tenacious salesmen
! i8 ]) T/ ^5 L# x; ^. na.        lax  b. unyielding   c. imperfect   d. impatient! ~% ^; l4 L1 G) I
15. Many of President Roosevelt’s critics felt that he was too autocratic.3 t% I4 T0 J1 \! f- O: o* M1 p  g2 O' K
  a. democratic   b. self-powerful   c. concealing the truth   d. upper-class
6 n3 S1 M/ P4 Z1 _4 ~; W9 gII. fill in the blank with a proper word from the words given(20%):
  M5 ^# ?5 l1 Y' q. ^4 Gincluded, excluded, like, dislike, companion, accommodation,  traffic, hope for, thankful to, whatever, wherever, liners, berths/ L$ C3 D0 q: r4 v
I was prepared to ___1___Max Kelada even before I knew him. The war had just finished and the passenger ___2____ in the ocean-going ___3__ were heavy. ____4__ was very hard to get and you had to put up with ___5___ the agents chose to offer you. You could not ____6___a cabin to yourself and I was  ___7___be given one in which there were only two__8__. But when I was told the name of my __9__, my heart sank.. g, h; B: M& ~$ S
It suggested closed port-holes and the night air rigidly__10___., n9 y+ b1 r' }6 {1 v

A; p% w9 g5 A. i$ ^. M. sIII. Translation (25%):
0 E; t; ~$ H9 p$ S! S; V今天,即使在西方发达国家,社会仍然是由家庭组成的,社会的基本细胞是家庭而不是个人。在我国,家庭的价值就更不容置疑的。人们首先是在家庭中生活、成长、发展和完善的。家庭是塑造人的微观环境,是人的社会化的第一课堂。没有家庭文明作为基础,整个社会的精神文明根本无从谈起,或者只能像沙滩上的大厦,迟早会坍塌的。
6 U0 p5 y7 g/ X6 PIV. paragraph translation (25%) $ c) W( ]8 Q$ R* Z
    So society has us all at its mercy. It has only to murmur to the man that staying home is a feminine characteristic, and he will be out of the house like a bullet. It has only to suggest to the woman that logic and reason are the exclusive province of the masculine mind, whereas “intuition” and “feeling” are the female forte, and she will throw her physics textbooks out of the window, barricade herself into the house and give herself up to having wishy-washy poetical feelings while she arranges the flowers.4 z' X1 n# _  u6 q  R

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-7-29 21:09:06 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-29 21:31:24 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-29 21:51:42 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:21 , Processed in 0.086809 second(s), 20 queries .