奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 513|回复: 3

[东北师范大学]2019年秋季《大学英语(一)高起专》离线考核(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-15 09:20:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
离线作业考核. [+ y2 _& x9 U' P
《大学英语(一)》) Z- J& L% X; d) x; N
满分:100分, z4 R5 e5 `3 _
一、阅读理解(每小题2分,共30分。)# x* f2 e- h: M7 [4 S$ B3 ?6 h
Reading Comprehension
3 g0 F1 K8 O5 ]" f. }7 U5 q8 S' Q+ D3 `Directions: There are three passages in this part.Each passage is followed by five questions.For each questions there are four choices marked A,B,C,and D.You should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
/ Z9 M" {& S. T) KPassage 1  Q/ h4 D$ ~( R6 b9 X
Almost everyone knows the meaning of Mr. Mrs and Miss. Mr is used before the names of men. Mrs is for married women and Miss is for single women. But what is Ms? 9 D% M5 M# L0 @4 G4 ], m) ]
For some time, businessmen in the United States have used Ms before a woman’s name when they do not know whether the woman is married or not. Today, however, many women prefer to use Ms rather than Mrs or Miss. The word Mr doesn’t tell us whether or not a man is married . Many women think this is an advantage for men. They want to be equal to men in this way. These women feel that is an advantage for men. They want to be equal to men in this way. These women feel that it is not important for people to know whether they are married or not.
6 d4 p/ z) O: ~. ^& {0 o) AThere are some problems with Ms, however. Not all women like it. Some like the older ways of doing things. Some find it difficult to pronounce. (Ms sounds like “miz”.) Generally, young women like it better than older women do. It is difficult to know whether or not Ms will be used by more American women in the future. What do you think of this change?
3 g* k  r* G) d1 y, Y4 u/ H+ l& }: L! F; I
1.The word Ms is used before the name of ________.. i- j  z8 L0 N1 }" H) b
A.A married woman                     B. An unmarried woman
; ?( s0 l4 t; ?% J" U- bC. Any woman                          D. Any person
/ c2 C$ s- E( C& ?9 y8 K2.Ms was first used_________.
; r2 c( C" U" o# @  e! y$ t- aA.By shopkeepers                       B. Among young women1 C4 l+ N7 y$ D( t, a1 u
C. Among workers                       D. in schools
  h1 q- f7 h/ n4 c. k$ A3 [1 \3.Many young women prefer to use Ms because________.8 c% U- C( ?' A; C8 I7 x) F' \
A.The word has been used for a long time4 R0 G: ~5 p8 u' ]* e
B.They think themselves as good as men) B' V6 c$ d) j$ c) k4 s
C.The word sounds more pleasant than Mrs does
: ?8 P# E- c  G1 ^# H0 [& zD.It does not tell whether they are married or not
  r$ i) g$ ?" e* u# {, w% W0 m! I+ R& P: G2 D0 R, k
4.You may infer that the word Ms appeared__________.
2 P  U4 R$ U$ O2 S  eA.Before Mr, Mrs and Miss
! q) O9 r0 s9 S2 C# P! H9 `; y% G) SB.Before Mrs and Miss, but after Mr
4 n! `" {6 U1 K6 w" AC.After Mr, Mrs and Miss
% z* D0 ?/ N8 y' Z7 d% h+ G0 zD.After Mrs and Miss, but before Mr
' B' u+ D* ^: @6 M5.Which of the following statements is true according to this passage?) [" R" c. m# ^0 B/ R
A.More and more American women will accept the use of Ms in the future.4 N& J; e4 F9 ~0 F: E0 @0 g4 ]
B.Older women do not like to use Ms because most of them are married.+ M8 ?/ p9 {. w1 [! D; Z: U: d
C.Many women do not like others to interfere in their private affairs.
# {' g+ ?: _. m/ N; r4 M6 {D.Men like to use Ms better than Mrs or Miss.
/ n: t6 \: d9 p0 v1 \! A1 G$ a% H! A
Passage 2
* r0 |2 n" Q' ^" E6 MSome of the notebooks George Washington kept as a young man are still in existence. They show that he was learning Latin, was very interested in the basics of good behavior in society, and was reading English literature.
# [( P3 ^9 Q4 Z& _% W, v) q1 e# IAt school he seemed only to have been interested in mathematics. In fact his formal education was surprising brief fore a gentleman, and incomplete. For unlike other young Virginian gentlemen of that day, he did not go to the College of William and Mary in the Virginian capital of Williamburg. In terms of formal training then, Washington Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. In later years, Washington probably regretted his lack of intellectual training. He never felt comfortable in everyday practical matters. And because he never learned French and could not speak directly to French leaders, he did not visit the country he admired so much. Thus, unlike Jefferson and Adams, he never reached Europe.
; Q* S8 y$ Z$ G+ x3 ^5 w, N9 w8 Y# |4 D0 v# i: c! B
6.What reason does the author give for Washington not going to college?- N* L0 R+ q7 N
A.His family could not afford it.
- @) _$ V( i7 G% [5 C. V) gB.College education was rather uncommon in his time.  ^6 i2 k1 b  j' N4 \% \
C.He didn’t like the young Virginian gentlemen who went to college.+ J  {6 v! q$ J6 Y
D.The author doesn’t give any reason.
- E$ z2 }6 ~- u: e; H( I7.Washington felt uncomfortable in Congress debates because he________.' k* T5 f* d% ?' _
A.Lacked practice in public speaking
  I( w+ {3 m! A7 _& H2 hB.Felt his education was inadequate
# m2 ?3 s4 A+ I$ U. wC.Didn’t like arguing and debating with people
* f1 w& p: }* P' O1 d  ?D.Felt that the others were being impractical' T. }, ]: g# c8 k) v- T3 {# d

9 X( |$ h( q; ]- R8.The reason why Washington didn’t visit France was probably that he________.7 r% M8 `: h3 L6 ]
A. did not really care about going
  T. ?) `. B. d+ O6 LB. Did not know the French leaders- `3 f1 _) w6 E( o  B
C. Could not communicate directly with the French leaders7 W% T  ~. W4 m- m
D. Was too busy to travel* e3 C3 z6 d7 y# N2 y
9.According to the author,________.8 w6 e  v2 i/ H6 P3 P( ?0 _3 j
A.Washington’s lack of formal education placed him at a disadvantage in later life5 `! F' V( c, j- ]$ U: V' F
B.Washington should have gone to France even though he could not speak French
. R6 N2 l' U. N( tC.Washington was not as good a president as Adams, Jefferson or Madison
1 p& {, V* o6 l( F# E$ o. RD.Washington was a model for all Virginian gentlemen
( g( c6 K) H, b5 d* P& o10.The main idea of the passage is that Washington’s education________.9 K- M# w& H6 S# Q! `* G
A.Was of great variety, covering many subjects" p* w. N- g1 m! `, _' X
B.Was probably equal to those of most young gentlemen of his time
# P) E7 x) s" S, g( U/ u! T3 hC.May seem poor by modern standards, but was good enough for his time
- S; Q# R& E7 l/ \5 I% ?D.Was rather limited for a president
: z9 E! h0 I/ D; b4 w7 t8 Z) F8 M' F& S9 ]$ _1 M
Passage 3- D* B: V5 r8 m1 s, d* l* V" R
Six Bells is a small coal-mining village in South Wales. Before 1889 there were just a few farms in the area. When the colliery opened men came with their families from England to work in it. The mining company built houses for them to live in. In those days nearly all the men in the village were coal miners. Now, many of the people of Six Bells have to find jobs in the large towns nearby, because there is not much coal left. It is a very friendly village where everyone knows each other and most families have relatives nearby.* M, A2 ~7 Q2 R, s% n
In a mining village everyone is afraid of one thing : an accident at the pit. In 1960 there was a terrible disaster in Six Bells when there was a gas explosion underground.: o% u9 {- L1 Q4 ]& t* e
Mining is still a dirty and dangerous job, but the life of a miner is better than it was and miners now earn quite a lot of money. But there are still problems for small mining villages.* M, O% c& X6 t% Z% C& Z, N
For example, it is quite difficult to get to Six Bells. There are no passenger trains and the buses are very expensive. Most families in the village have a car and have to drive to the new supermarkets for their weekly shopping.
+ V7 t; k, `2 ]: GMany people in the village are worried about the future. They are asking, “ What is going to happen to the village when there is no more coal in the mine? Will the village die? ”
8 N' E) N8 x/ M3 |: H& K0 u4 e$ ^, m5 j, q8 C
11.Six Bells Colliery opened________.2 S% I: T- N" s6 t6 B
A.In the year 1889                        B. After 1889
1 p- R$ @. G9 }8 w  nC. Before 1889                            D. Around 1889# q# j; G8 s  n- M. F
12.People probably came from England to work in Six Bells because________.
0 z4 {% N: @6 s0 ?7 }A.The mining company provided them with big houses& p9 G/ l( E/ R0 Q2 N" F% T
B.It was a friendly village5 y$ w- L  ~0 h! i
C.They could receive better wages there, s6 i# \. e+ v+ ?7 V/ P7 K% h4 k
D.They wanted to live close to their relatives
4 A7 Y" e5 ]; w' X7 O, U/ d2 M3 R13.In those days, almost all the villagers in Six Bells________.& {& U8 p* w, w- k
A.Tried to find jobs in the nearby towns; D& G- J2 O' w5 V4 S" T) _3 e+ X
B.Worked in the large towns nearby  l8 Z. W% @% f2 V. f6 N! ]
C.Worked as miners- O- C3 A! Y3 |4 E: z
D.Were out of work
5 P; M1 E* W1 S9 h; `  f14.Many people in Six Bells are worried about the future because________./ \6 o+ {/ z' ?
A.There might be more disasters or explosions& s7 ]+ ~2 r! b7 p% v
B.Shopping proves to be rather difficult2 x  u6 b) M  a2 ^0 H1 U; U9 ~/ |4 K
C.There is not much coal left in the mine
1 x3 ?6 M- h/ vD.They will never build rails into Six Bells
! G2 u1 k& M" [) t: E15.Which of the following titles is the best for the passage?
) Q9 ]4 S. k- p, [' z* gA.The Suffering People                B. The Miners in Six Bells
$ c6 w6 _' p! w) K+ l' f4 X2 \C. The Village of Six Bells           D. Six Bells
: B3 T1 x$ k* C5 h/ a+ G) U9 U+ x9 g% w: z* K) S
二、词汇和语法单选题(每小题2分,共40分。)
" x0 `3 L7 x( P0 Q2 ]* k4 MVocabulary and Structure+ [$ s+ i% J0 d
Directions: In this section there are 20 incomplete sentences. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.2 _+ d% N4 P, U* |

1 U" j1 M7 T" O# I2 \1.The teacher is too ______to his students.- x( a4 A6 X. `: q% ]  C
A.uniform   B. critical    C. sub-adult    D. basic
0 P, e% s$ |8 }6 j2.Our baseball team has suffered another______.7 o, m3 A* R: k; w& k
A.value      B. crime     C. defeat      D. murder3 U4 B4 r1 e7 e8 _: B7 E
3.The boxes are______in weight.& q5 n0 N7 @; U; z5 G7 W
A.uniform    B.positive    C.rare       D.deep& w- P7 g4 K; m1 P6 d) }$ [
4.She______their plan.( u, K6 ]5 a/ F, S4 u
A.opposed to     B. are opposed to     C.is opposed       D.are opposed to! P3 G. l$ E( d) d
5.Will you______having broken the window?' i, A" R' p$ o$ f$ a
A.treat      B. provide      C. purchase       D. admit1 J2 e9 J& Z' Q1 s! o; M
6.Such a magazine has little______except when you have time to kill.. l; C2 s" F% Y  `. Y! c) p
A.capital      B.value       C.videotape      D.mirror* s5 A: i. P4 M2 V0 l
7.They______the orphan as one of the family.
* g' m2 v3 `7 A* i5 G6 a% ]" _A.mirrored      B.defeated       C.treated         D.purchased3 ^; k0 D' _1 o9 j% }9 C* k7 t
8.The school will______tents, but we must bring our own food.0 M8 K3 d  g- x
A.provide         B.call           C.wonder          D.lose% d' T0 ?; m7 f/ K+ ?2 h$ @) O
9.He______the land for two hundred thousand dollars.
! b* }7 H) N& _$ l$ ~) F5 X* qA.seemed      B.lived      C.respected        D.purchased
/ N+ U3 @- j, S" d& ?2 M; W+ K: J) F10.There were three______ in one month.
+ `/ j. ^: j% A; Q6 A& C1 LA.claims         B.murders         C.books       D.societies; G+ P) z: C# e- H! {- C
11.She suspected that secret influences were______.
1 ~' }! M" ]- |# V2 YA.in work      B.out of work      C.at work      D.on work+ L/ I: B. y4 A( H+ M' M
12.My father will______New York next week.
7 t. `2 v3 N  _) JA.make a trip to    B.make a trip on    C.make a trip for    D.make a trip from
; Y6 j/ H4 V) I6 ~13.The children______school.& ]1 N' e  e4 ^) V, L
A.played out of     B.rushed out of      C.listened to       D.happened to
, f- S9 _3 Y6 r4 u14.His claim______the inheritance is quite reasonable.  F5 H5 @8 b. z" t$ B
A.From      B. Of         C. On         D. In
1 [% w  D( D: x15.Can you explain______?  \3 d5 B* ^4 r& \3 H
A.in detail      B.on detail      C.of detail      D.for detail, ^1 E" |  |; u+ d! N( y( H6 c
16.The park was going______”Disney American”.
: o2 |' T) q9 J0 yA.calling        B.to be called       C.called       D.to have been called
4 ]- t% P" z! e17.______all the representatives still not there, the meeting was postponed______a week./ d7 ?# j2 d6 Y! T, _
A.Because; for     B.For;because     C.For;with      D.With;for6 v# k0 K# v/ P4 J
18.Those______opposed Disney see its films and by-products as sexist, racist.
, O2 S/ z- x8 F1 m9 `# R$ kA.which       B. where      C. who       D. whom 0 x0 g+ z9 n4 p/ l6 K. a9 y! N
19.The committee consists of 20 members, five______are women.' u' @7 y+ T, l4 |  D3 ~
A.of whom      B. of which        C.of them      D.of whose' D, y  j# J( c1 N
20.Americans rush out_______Disney films.
! w1 Y6 o; r7 ~8 W- w# i8 AA.seeing          B.to see          C.seen           D.saw' Y; W7 w  f. ]

! k5 M4 [) N! L, x. g7 s7 I3 ]三、翻译题(每小题2分,共20分。)
4 V, f* I) H0 M! @2 C. H& _# z* S2 tTranslation- `% t: x! o1 u7 J: e/ \+ M
A.Translate the following into English. (汉译英)
* Z, F: F# f6 H. ^8 R5 a/ \. m; ]7 P( k! r
1.我的收入绝对不能算多。+ t0 V" C: G$ G/ d& y, [2 R8 g
2.安迪重进教师,抓起书,又冲了出去。
8 N; w. g& S- Y& ?0 m& T9 W3.他外语学的很多。
3 {% A6 u0 E$ y( w( I4.我得到你的信任,感到十分荣幸。
1 C) {9 H" q! I' }1 x5.失业问题是现代的主要问题( o8 q3 H5 y; F1 Q$ o& p( C  F: k$ Q. e% w$ [
2 t# T% ], w+ D2 K' M1 Y
B. Translate the following into Chinese. (英译汉)
) D. i/ v) b& {; h! h
: E" a' p4 Q7 Y1.Last fall, the Walt Disney Company did something rare: It admitted defeat in its fight to build a history theme park in Virginia.  j) U, o6 b8 n4 n+ C
2.In fact, it would be hard to find another company so widely respected---even loved---by Americans.
) ~3 R' q- X- d  U7 ~3.The world of Disney is becoming anything but small.
7 u2 a0 B  r& E; l5 `5 s2 ?0 G4.This is becoming a popular opinion in universities around the world.8 L+ N" s  _& z% ]) M7 M; @
5.However, even the most strongly opposed are quick to note that Disney has many positive values--cheerfulness, good-hearted fun and a tradition of artistic quality--that help explain its success.
2 X( o9 D( Z9 N' Q3 ?; V+ N  ~
) K# l* B; [+ N  J- _1 J四、写作题(10分。)
' N: U. q! R1 W: i+ L  g1 FWriting:- `, w6 N8 p3 @5 r, v- S" y
Christmas Day is approaching.Write a greeting card to your teacher to express your gratitude to him/her.1 e2 h3 ?: m* k$ X( s' F; Y% ^$ {

$ a" a0 I! S' z, A* r" j" j

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-10-15 09:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
谋学网
老师说谋学网可以下载资料,原来是真的!
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 09:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 14:52:57 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:58 , Processed in 0.107435 second(s), 20 queries .