奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 783|回复: 3

[在线] 19秋【贵州电大】[跨文化交际(省)]04任务阶段性测验

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-5 04:37:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
【贵州电大】[跨文化交际(省)]04任务阶段性测验
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,She couldn't wait to <strong><u>disclaim responsibility for</u></strong> the whole project.
take a French leave
give up
wash her hands of
hide her light under a bushel
正确资料:

第2题,Sophie went to see her uncle <strong><u>once in a blue moon</u></strong>.
unexpectedly
very rarely
very often
once a month
正确资料:

第3题,We drove to the station at full speed and caught the train by_____.
skin of our teeth
the salt of the earth
a lion in the way
a piece of cake
正确资料:

第4题,Non-verbal communication can convey our________ towards ourselves and towards the people we are communicating with.
expression
request
language
attitude
正确资料:

第5题,Communication through writing emancipates man from the constraints imposed by the face-to-face distance and the_____ of time.
spontaneity
responsibility
complexity
confusion
正确资料:

第6题,Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs. What does the sentence mean?
It is better to accept something small than to reject it and hope to get more later on.
Anyone who claims more than he has already got is very likely to get nothing at all in the future.
If too many people try to do the same thing at the same time, there will be chaos.
There must be something better after every piece of unpleasantness.
正确资料:

第7题,I could still remember he was here with his family two years ago, but now he is<strong><u> pushing up the daisies</u></strong>.
buried in a grave
going to hell
kicking the bucket
pushing a daisies cart up the hill
正确资料:

第8题,A:&quot;Can you lend me 10 dollars?&quot;B:&quot;I'm afraid not. <strong><u>I'm broke</u></strong>.&quot;
I had an accident.
I hurt myself.
I am breaking myself.
I have no money.
正确资料:

第9题,Different cultures have different customs concerning how far apart people should stand when communicating with each other.

正确资料:

第10题,When British people feel perfectly friendly, they never sound cold or distant.

正确资料:

第11题,To the Western people bat is a symbol? of good fortune, well-being, happinesee- all positive qualities.

正确资料:

第12题,English and Chinese have certain areas of agreement on taboos.

正确资料:

第13题,The printing technique expanded the opportunities for learning and led to radical changes in the way people lived.

正确资料:

第14题,Chinese will say somebody is as stubborn as a mule

正确资料:

第15题,Wang Jie is an excellent doctor in a big traditional Chinese medicine hospital in Hangzhou. Mike is his newly-made American friend who came to China to learn traditional Chinese acupuncture only two months ago. Last month, Wang Jie was promoted as deputy director of the hospital. Hearing the good news, Mike suggested going out for a drink. But to his great surprise, Wang Jie told him that he had declined the promotion. When asked why, Wang Jie took two Chinese sayings&quot;人怕出名, 猪怕壮&quot;and&quot;树大招风&quot; in broken English as the response, which made Mike even more puzzled.
正确资料:1)&quot;人怕出名,猪怕壮&quot;means that people are afraid of being popular or famed just as the pig is afraid of being fat.2)&quot;树大招风&quot;means that a big tree is easily destroyed by the wind. Just like the big tree, a famous person will be easily exposed to the public criticism. 3) Mike comes from America, which tends to be defined as individualist culture. In his culture, people value independence and try to be unique rather than similar to others.Since Wang Jie is a Chinese, whose culture is usually regarded as collectivist-oriented, he is afraid of being unique.;

第16题,Write a short piece on the topic:;In Other Words (the beginning is given to;you)<br />;;; How men first learnt to invent words is unknown; in other words,the origin of language is a mystery....
正确资料:How men first learnt to invent words is unknown; in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really know is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented certain sounds to express thought and feelings, actions and things, so that they could communicate with each other; and that later they agreed upon certain signs, called letters, which could be combined to present those sounds, and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spoken or written in letters, we call words. The power of words, then, lies in their associations - the things they bring up before our minds. Words become filled with meaning for us by experience; and the longer we live, the more certain words recall to us the glad and sad events of our past; and the more we read and learn, the more the number of words that mean something increases. Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. This charming and telling use of words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He can convey his meaning in words which sing like music and which by their position and association can move men to tears. We should therefore learn to choose our words carefully and use them accurately, or they will make our speech silly and vulgar.

第17题,It is better to accept something small than to reject it and hope to get more later on.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
A goose in the hand is worth two in the bush.
A frog in the hand is worth a swan in the sky.
A fish in the pot is worth two in the water.
正确资料:

第18题,Adam has just graduated from the university, he is <strong><u>a green hand </u></strong>in the marketing management.
works hard
has a skill in growing plants
is wet behind the ears
is very experienced
正确资料:

第19题,There has been a tradition in English, particularly in written English, that should try to use_______words to refer to the same thing.
similar
independent
different
indifferent
正确资料:

第20题,The English equivalent for the Chinese idiom" 五十步笑百步" is
the person retreating for 50 feet laughing at the one for a hundred feet
the pot calling the kettle black
the kettle calling the pot black
the jug calling the pot black
正确资料:

第21题,I can’t stand listening to jazz. It’s just ________
A storm in a tea cup
not my cup of tea
not for all the tea in China
a cuppa
正确资料:

第22题,The printing technique contributed to the growth of knowledge, rationalism, scientific inquiry, and literature.

正确资料:

第23题,Proverbs --- the popular short sayings containing words of advice or warning.

正确资料:

第24题,The emotional associations differ from person to person objectionable

正确资料:

第25题,Conversational English tends to ramble, short sentences,? loose construction, plenty of colloquialisms and slang.

正确资料:

第26题,Communication through writing emancipates man from the constraints imposed by the face-to-face distance and the spontaneity of time.

正确资料:

第27题,Most western cultures value much in the future. Western cultures prefer to look forward or future-oriented.

正确资料:

第28题,Li Na, a famous Chinese actress,married a German. One day when she was acting, her husband was watching there, saying again and again that she was the best actress. On knowing this, Li Na told her husband not to praise her like that in public.The German wondered what he had done wrong.<br />Once Li Na and her husband were talking with their Chinese friends, Hong and his wife, at a party. The German praised the good looks of; Hong's wife. Hong replied that his wife was moderately good-looking when young, but now she was old and no longer so. Hong's wife nodded in agreement with a smile. The German was surprised.
正确资料:1)In either Western or Eastern culture, people compliment other people's intelligence,talents, performance, manners, clothes, houses, furniture, cars, and good personal qualities. However, cultural differences exist.2) The German was confused in the first situation because in Western culture it would be natural for family members to praise each other. But the Chinese rarely praise members of their family in public.3) In the second situation, Li Na's husband was surprised because of the reason mentioned above. And also because in Western culture saying that someone (even a family member) is old is inappropriate.

19秋【贵州电大】[跨文化交际(省)]04任务阶段性测验.zip

19.95 KB, 下载次数: 0

售价: 5 学习币  [记录]  [购买]

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-11-5 08:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-5 09:21:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-6 06:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 06:21 , Processed in 0.108972 second(s), 23 queries .