奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 890|回复: 3

【北语网院】19秋《英美文学选读》作业_2(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-14 01:11:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
【北京语言大学】19秋《英美文学选读》作业_2
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,"Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless?…And if God had gifted me with some beauty, and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you." The above quoted passage is most probably taken from _______ .
A、Pride and Prejudice
B、      Jane Eyre
C、        Wuthering Heights
D、        Great Expectations
正确资料:

第2题,In Robert Frost's famous poems"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" ,there are four lines like these:"The woods are lovely,dark and deep,/But I have promises to keep ,/And miles to go before I sleep ,/ And miles to go before I sleep ".The second sleep refers to( ).
A、calm down
B、fall into sleep
C、die
D、stop walking
正确资料:

第3题,Which of the following plays does not belong to Shakespeare’s great tragedies?
A、Macbeth
B、King Lear
C、Hamlet
D、The Comedy of Errors
正确资料:

第4题,Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
<br/>And sorry I could not travel both ... In the above two lines of Robert Frost’s The Road Not Taken, the poet, by implication, was referring to _______.
A、a travel experience
B、a marriage decision
C、a middle-age crisis
D、one’s course of life
正确资料:

第5题,In Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth Bennet finds out some weak points about herself in the process of judging others. Which of the following is NOT a weak point of hers?
A、Blindness
B、  Partiality
C、 Snobbishness
D、  Prejudice.
正确资料:

第6题,American literature produced only one female poet during the ninetheenth century , This was _______ .
A、Anne Bradsteet
B、Jane Austen
C、Emily Dickinson
D、T. S. Eliot
正确资料:

第7题,Robert Frost is the author of all the following books of poetry except ______.
A、A Witness Tree
B、 Steeple Bush
C、 A Masque of Mercy
D、Jude the Obscure
正确资料:

第8题,&quot;So much the worse for me, that I an strong. Do I want to live? What kind of living will it be when you-oh, God! /Would you like to live with your soul in the grave?&quot;/In the above passage quoted from Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights, the word &quot;soul&quot; apparently refers to _______ .
A、Heathcliff
B、Catherine
C、ghost
D、one&#39;s spiritual lift
正确资料:

第9题,George Bernard Shaw’ s ______ is a grotesquely realistic exposure of slum landlordism.
A、Widower’ s House
B、Mrs. Warren’ s Profession
C、The Apple Cart
D、Getting Married
正确资料:

第10题,With the scarlet letter A as the biggest symbol of all, ______ proves himself to be one of the best symbolists.
A、Hawthorne
B、Dreiser
C、James
D、 Faulkner
正确资料:

第11题,&quot;O prince, O chief of many throned powers,&quot; /That led th'embattled seraphim to war /Under thy conduct, and in dreadful deeds /Fearless, endangered Heaven's perpetual King.&quot; /In the third line of the above passage quoted from Milton's Paradise Lost, the phrase &quot;thy conduct&quot; refers to (  ).
A、Satan's
B、God's
C、Adam's
D、Eve's
正确资料:

第12题,Many people today tend to regard the play “ The Merchant of Venice ” as a satire of the hypocrisy of __________ and their false standards of friendship and love , their cunning ways of pursuing worldliness and their unreasoning prejudice against _________ .
A、Christians / Jews
B、Jews / Christians
C、oppressors / oppressed
D、people / Jews
正确资料:

第13题,In Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, there are detailed descriptions of big parties. The purpose of such descriptions is so show _______.
A、emptiness of life
B、   the corruption of the upper class
C、  contrast of the rich and the poor
D、   the happy days of the Jazz Age
正确资料:

第14题,With Howells, James, and Mark Twain active on the literary scene, ___became the major trend in American literature in the seventies and eighties of the 19th century.
A、Sentimentalism
B、   romanticism
C、   realism
D、  naturalism
正确资料:

第15题,Auld Lang Syne was written by
A、William Wordsworth
B、   John Keats
C、    Walt Whiteman
D、   Robert Burns
正确资料:

第16题,William Wordsworth, a romantic poet, advocated the use of elegant wording and inflated figures of speech.
√、对
×、错
正确资料:×

第17题,David Copperfield use the first person singular.
√、对
×、错
正确资料:√

第18题,The life of school at Hawkshead greatly affected Wordsworth’s poetry.
√、对
×、错

第19题,Darwin exerts the single most important influence on literary naturalism, of which Theodore Dreiser and Jack London are among the best representative writers.
√、对
×、错

第20题,The meaning of &quot;To die, to sleep&quot; is comparing &quot;death&quot; to &quot;long sleep&quot;.
√、对
×、错

第21题,The Scarlet Letter is set in the 17th-century Boston.
√、对
×、错

第22题,William Wordsworth was brought up by his relatives beacaus of the death of his parents.
√、对
×、错

第23题,Stylistically,poems of Robert Frost is characterized by simple language, a graceful style, and traditional forms of poetry.
√、对
×、错

第24题,Kitty is the fourth daughter of the Bennet family.
√、对
×、错

第25题,Augustus Carmichael of To the Lighthouse is an elderly musician and friends of the Ramsays.
√、对
×、错
正确资料:×

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-11-14 16:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-14 17:55:39 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-14 18:17:58 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:29 , Processed in 0.101707 second(s), 20 queries .