奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1109|回复: 3

电子科技大学19年12月考试《大学英语2(本科)》期末大作业(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-3 14:15:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
17年12月考试《大学英语2(本科)》期末大作业-0001
试卷总分:100  得分:100
一、单选 (共 20 道试题,共 40 分)
1."Can I wear my hair long like the other boys?" "I'd rather_____ ."
A.you wouldn't
B.you won’t
C.you didn't
D.you can't

2.It _____John and Mary that helped me the other day.
A.were
B.was
C.has been
D.are

3."Why aren't you going swimming this afternoon?""Well, I didn't want to go alone, and no one _____ with me."
A.would go
B.went
C.has gone
D.had gone

4.I forgot to ring up Mr. Wang yesterday, so I _______ today.
A.must have to do it
B.must do it
C.had to do it
D.can do it

5.This rule only applies __ people above 60.
A.to
B.in
C.for
D.at

6.He has ______(join) the army for ten years and is now an officer.
A.joined in
B.gone into
C.come into
D.been in

7.It was not until then that I came to know knowledge ____only from practice.
A.would come
B.had come
C.comes
D.came

8.The palace caught fire three times in the last century, and little of the original building ________ now.
A.remains
B.is remaining
C.is remained
D.has been remained

9.If I do Aunt Ivy's shopping this week, Ben __________ do it for her next week.
A.won't have to
B.needn't have to
C.mustn't have to
D.can't have to

10.We had warned him __ the danger but he turned a deaf ear to our warning.
A.with
B.of
C.at
D./

11.He’s determined to finish the job __________long it takes.
A.wherever
B.whatever
C.no matter
D.however

12.Tens of thousands died _____ diseases during the war.
A.of
B.in
C.for
D.at

13.Our teacher ___ great importance to listening comprehension.
A.takes
B.makes
C.gives
D.attaches

14.I ______on the door for ten minutes now without an answer.
A.was knocking
B.knocking
C.have been knocking
D.am knocking

15.Tom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a _____ and disorder!
A.mess
B.guess
C.bus
D.Mass

16.She was the only child in the family, but they didn't ______ her.
A.spoil
B.hurt
C.harm
D.damage

17.He ______ more than 5000 English words when he entered the university.
A.would have learned
B.learned
C.has learned
D.had learned

18.He came to see me _____ two o’clock.
A.on
B.of
C.for
D.around

19.The middle aged man was seen ____out of the house on the afternoon of the murder.
A.to come
B.have come
C.come
D.came

20."I must be going now.""Oh, it's still early, _____ you stay a bit longer?"
A.wouldn't
B.won't
C.will
D.can

二、阅读理解 (共 4 道试题,共 40 分)
25.There are three kinds of goals: short—term, medium—range and long—term goals.      Short—term goals are those that usually deal with current activities, which we can apply on a daily basis. Such goals can be achieved in a week or less, or two weeks, or possibly, months. It should be remembered that just as a building is no stronger than its foundation, long—term goals cannot amount to very munch without the achievement of solid short—term goals. Upon completing our short—term goals, we should date the occasion and then add new short—term goals that will build on those that have been completed.      
   The intermediate goals build on the foundation of the short—term goals. They might deal with just one term of school or the entire school year, or they could even extend for several years. Any time you move a step at a time, you should never allow yourself to become discouraged or overwhelmed. As you complete each step, you will enforce the belief in your ability to grow and succeed. And as your list of completion dates grow, your motivation and desire will increase.      Long—term goals may be related to our dreams of the future. They might cover five years or more. Life is not a static thing. We should never allow a long—term goal to limit us or our course of action.
(1).Our long—term goals mean a lot ________.
A.if we put forward some plans
B.if we have dreams of the future
C.If we complete the short—term goals
D.If we cannot reach solid short—term goals

(2).New short—term goals are built upon ________.
A.your achievement in a week
B.the goals that have been completed
C.current activities
D.a daily basis

(3).When we complete each step of our goals, ________.
A.we will win final success
B.we should have strong desire for setting new goals
C.we should build up confidence of success
D.we are overwhelmed

(4).What is the main idea of this passage?
A.We should set up long—term goals.
B.The limitation of long—term goals.
C.Life is a dynamic thing.
D.Different kinds of goals in life.

(5).Which of the following statements is wrong according to the passage?
A.We should often add new short-term goals to those which have been completed.
B.The long—term goals cannot amount to very munch without the achievement of solid
C.The intermediate goals build on the foundation of the short-term goals.
D.Life is a static thing, thus we should never allow a long-term goal to limit us or

30.A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self—made man—the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts, usually beginning by working with his hands. While the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common laborer or even the skilled factory worker, he may take pains to point out that his father started life in America as a farmer or laborer of some sort.
This attitude toward manual(体力的)labor is now still seen in many aspects of American life. One is invited to dinner at a home that is not only comfortably but even luxuriously(豪华地)furnished and in which there is every evidence of the face that the family has able to afford foreign travel, expensive hobbies, and college education for the children; yet the hostess probably will cook the dinner herself, will serve it herself and will wash dishes afterward, furthermore the dinner will not consist merely of something quickly and easily assembled from contents of various cans and a cake or a pie bought at the nearby bakery. On the contrary, the hostess usually takes pride in careful preparation of special dishes. A professional may talk about washing the car, digging in his flowerbeds, painting the house. His wife may even help with these things, just as he often helps her with the dishwashing. The son who is away at college may wait on table and wash dishes for his living, or during the summer he may word with a construction gang on a highway in order to pay for his education.
(1).From paragraph 1, we know that in America _________.
A.people tend to have a high opinion of the self—made man
B.people feel painful to mention their fathers as labors
C.people can always rise to the top through their won efforts
D.college professors win great respect from common workers

(2).According to the passage, the hostess cooks dinner herself mainly because _________.
A.she takes pride in what she can do herself
B.she can hardly afford servants
C.servants in American are hard to get
D.It is easy to prepare a meal with canned food

(3).The expression "wait on table" in the second paragraph means "_________".
A.work in a furniture shop
B.wait to lay the table
C.serve customers in a restaurant
D.keep accounts for a bar

(4).The author’s attitude towards manual(体力的) labor is _______.
A.positive
B.negative
C.humorous
D.critical

(5).Which of the following may serve as the best title of the passage? ________.
A.The Development of Manual Labor
B.Characteristics of American Culture
C.American Attitude toward Manual Labor
D.A Respectable Self—made Family

35.Community service is an important component of education here at our university. We encourage all students to students to volunteer for at least one community activity before they graduate. A new community program called “One on One” helps elementary students who’ve fallen behind. Your education majors might be especially interested in it because it offers the opportunity to do some teaching. That is, tutoring in math and English.
     You’d have to volunteer two hours a week for one semester. You can choose to help a child with math, English, or both. Half—hour lessons are fine, so you could do a half hour of each subject two days a week. Professor Dodge will act as a mentor to the tutors—he’ll be available to help you with lesson plans or to offer suggestions for activities. He has office hours every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. You can sign up for the program with him and begin the tutoring next week. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this community service and you’ll gain valuable experience at the same time. It looks good on your resume, too, showing that you’ve had experience with children and that you care about your community. If you’d like to sign up, or if you have any questions, stop by Professor Dodge’s office this week.
(1).What is the purpose of the talk? ________
A.To recruit elementary school teachers for a special program.
B.To interest students in a new community program.
C.To explain a new requirement for graduation.
D.To discuss the problems of elementary school students.

(2).What is the purpose of the program that the speaker describes? ________
A.To provide funding for a community service project.
B.To offer tutorials to elementary school students.
C.To help education majors prepare for final exams.
D.To find jobs for graduating students.

(3).What does Professor Dodge do? ________
A.He teaches part—time in an elementary school.
B.He observes elementary school students in the classroom.
C.He helps students prepare their resumes.
D.He advises students to participate in certain program.

(4).What should students who are interested in the tutorials do? ________
A.Talk to Professor Dodge.
B.Submit a resume to the dean.
C.Sign up for a special class.
D.Contact the elementary school.

(5).Whom do you think the speaker addresses to? ________
A.Students
B.Residents
C.Graduated students
D.Faculty

40.As price and building costs keep rising, the "do—it—yourself" (DIY) trend in the U.S. continue to grow.      
     "We needed furniture for our living room," says John Ross, "and we just didn’t have enough money to buy it. So we decided to try making a few tables and chairs." John got married six months ago, and like many young people these days, they are struggling to make a home at a time when the cost of living is very high.      
     The Rosses took a 2—week course for $ 280 at a night school. Now they build all their furniture and make repairs around the house.      
     Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full—time job at home as well as in a shoe—making factory. Last month, he received a car repair bill for $ 420. "I was deeply upset about it. Now I’ve finished a car repair course, I should be able to fix the car by myself."      
    John and Jim are not unusual people. Most families in the country are doing everything they can to save money so they can fight the high cost of living, if you want to become a "do——
(1).We can learn from the passage that many newly married couple ______.
A.take DIY courses run by the government
B.seldom go to a department store to buy things
C.have to learn to make their own furniture
D.find it hard to pay for what they need

(2).John and his wife went to evening classes to learn how to ______.
A.run a DIY shop
B.keep house and looks after his children
C.do it themselves in their spare time
D.do his own car and home repairs

(3).When the writer says that Jim has a full—time job at home, he means Jim ____.
A.makes shoes in his home
B.keeps house and looks after his children
C.does his own car and home repairs
D.does extra work at night

(4).Jim Hatfield decided to become a "do—it—yourselfer" when ______.
A.the car repair class was not helpful
B.his car repairs cost too much
C.he had to raise the children all by himself
D.he could not possibly do two jobs

(5).What would be the best title for the passage?
A.You Can Do It Too.
B.Welcome to Our DIY Course.
C.The Joy of DIY.
D.Ross and Hatfield: Believers in DIY.

三、完型填空 (共 2 道试题,共 20 分)
45.Shirley Yeats is(41)##_ a very brave woman! At the age of sixty—seven, she decided to take a trip round the coast(海岸) of Malaysia. Everything was fine (42)##_ one day, as she was going back to her room on the(43)##_ , she saw smoke coming out of another room. She phoned the captain from her room at once and told him about the fire. Then she went up on deck(甲板) to see (44)##_ she could do to help. The fire spread(蔓延) very quickly and soon (45)##_was completely out of control. The captain decided to get all the passengers out as quickly as possible.
(1).
A.what
B.way
C.until
D.it
E.certainly
资料:E
(2).
A.what
B.way
C.until
D.it
E.certainly

(3).
A.what
B.way
C.unti
D.it
E.certainly

(4).
A.what
B.way
C.until
D.it
E.certainly

(5).
A.what
B.way
C.until
D.it
E.certainly

50.Many people think that Americans love their cars almost more than anything else. When young people are fourteen years old, they want to have their(41)##_ cars. They don’t ask for a car from their parents. So many of them work in (42)##_time during their last year of high school to buy a car. Learning to drive and getting a driver’s license may be one of the most exciting things in a young person’s life.
  Some people almost (43)##_ go to a doctor when they are ill. But they will take their cars to a garage as soon as they think there is a (44)##_ . On Saturdays or Sundays some people may (45)##_ most of their time washing and repairing their cars.
(1).
A.spend
B.problem
C.own
D.never
E.free

(2).
A.spend
B.problem
C.own
D.never
E.free
资料:E
(3).
A.spend
B.problem
C.own
D.never
E.free

(4).
A.spend
B.problem
C.own
D.never
E.free

(5).
A.spend
B.problem
C.own
D.never
E.free

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-12-3 14:20:19 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-3 14:44:33 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-7 13:55:06 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:18 , Processed in 0.105517 second(s), 20 queries .