奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1691|回复: 3

南开2020年2月考试《大学英语(二)》期末“作业考核(线上)”考核要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-24 10:25:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
南开大学现代远程教育学院考试卷
3 [! [: l. C4 N2 L  Z大学英语(二)0 `9 D! m. Z  n/ o: p. [' g) G
姓名:                            学号:               ) [# V$ T1 f! k4 o6 x
号        PartⅠ        PartⅡ        PartⅢ        PartⅣ        总分& f* j# ^% \5 W# F) T
分数                                        " y0 w6 y, d7 E  C. }  F- g

, f& w6 p; f5 U1 Y. x4 r( qPartⅠ答题纸:请将1-20题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(每题1分,共20分)
% o  Y/ c! Q, K! \6 V2 I1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10, j- l$ s. Y5 J& K1 Q: p* u9 }# h
                                                                        % t/ e1 j+ I! R
11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20( K, O" k) s" B& N0 k  F

8 i# _2 ?% e- L8 V# G( u1 O8 |
8 o; u: u8 v1 h2 J, x' GPartⅡ答题纸:请将21-45题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(每题2分,共50分)! Y' V4 q7 V! d" l9 l$ t
21        22        23        24        25        26        27        28        29        30
, Q, u( |7 `0 G$ _4 n                                                                        ; u" M5 k+ `* H. W
31        32        33        34        35        36        37        38        39        404 v5 l# H  `. y% O9 e
                                                                        # Q2 e* c6 W' t- e( L
5 Z; g, q9 r4 s8 {8 h  e; K
) j  d+ K+ [$ V' U* e" O& D7 R8 @5 h42       
( x( Z, V( T4 C& M5 U+ x8 X, M7 V43       
+ X. H4 W! h/ p* }" @$ j) A44       
$ x- C+ M  V" \0 B0 b# r45        0 V7 X4 r, [8 a2 B; g7 o
( m6 _- v0 S$ \6 n
PartⅢ答题纸:请将46-50题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(46-49每题2分,50题7分,共15分)
+ A9 V8 w  x7 G' d8 g- C46        : I1 l2 j1 N' Z- f9 |/ D4 n' x
2 k* F; P" d; z$ c$ v& V48       
! f! p9 f9 M7 n) U0 M7 v# o49        7 X  r* l3 J5 F' c' W/ F$ i, Q" A
50        ) h4 Z6 A# n2 K+ M. x9 t: }
PartⅣ答题纸:请将资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(本题15分)% {1 u# m/ Y$ F7 O  c; `. n7 g& j6 B

( N( \1 |, o  }5 V, [' X; e1 }# `- c
. k$ N. \3 H: Z! C4 A) H
Model Test Two
0 V/ K' K. _  c/ T6 @9 s0 _; ~
& @. P+ X; J8 j% E! MPart I             Vocabulary & Structure
) j, B0 k5 F; x* m. k: kDirections: This part is to test your ability to construct grammatically correct sentences. It consists of 2 sections.7 E2 a3 P6 @  t
Section A , v7 U4 e! E+ X9 ?8 X' z
Direction: In this section there are 10 incomplete sentences. You are required to complete each one by deciding on the most appropriate answer from the 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.6 q3 d  d2 Y* F: j
1. Is there any hope of        the gold medal?5 g2 J, R: z# C3 u& C9 L
   A. Grace to win                        B. Grace win                C. winning Grace                D. Grace’s winning
2 ~: R8 n  \3 G2. She is a famous doctor, but she couldn’t give a definite explanation when        about the cause of cancer.
4 V7 s0 b4 z( v5 L' R/ V8 a/ ?   A. asked                                B. be asked                C. asking                                D. to ask
+ G8 u. y( M2 p3. Lucy is going to the passport office to have her passport       .
: @5 `, r/ d4 D$ H' h7 `. k   A. stamped                        B. stamp                        C. being stamped                D. stamping
# W) o9 h' y3 Y7 e4 [# ?4. Tom did nothing but        trick on me.
/ [% e1 M8 H$ m   A. playing                                B. to play                        C. to playing                        D. play( m3 N4 F* F6 s5 x6 t' i
5. It will take you 1 hour and 50 minutes        the top of the mountain.1 R4 I" Y% B+ |/ W3 d! {, W" P) W
   A. reaching                        B. to reach                C. being reached                D. having been reached
, Z2 B& V. _/ ~# P8 ]. a6. The kitchen is a mess this morning. I wish I        the dishes last night.
0 ~) C$ l! z) [, \5 |   A. wash                                B. washed                C. have washed                D. had washed
5 A- t  }& o( [- h0 g7 O7. In the morning they arrived at a hill, at the top of        was a watchtower.
8 k5 }2 i# J6 G& V$ {9 K, a) b   A. it                                        B. that                        C. where                                D. which
8 m; m. B% E2 I2 n* d8. Size 8 is        tight for my daughter. Show me a wider pair.
2 Y6 H+ S, j% X4 @* o6 L+ J   A. very                                B. so                        C. too                                D. quite0 x8 D$ C) C* z+ B
9. He was assigned to buy        books he found useful and necessary for their research.
; L" t- p8 b$ w7 r! f! z7 c   A. whoever                        B. whatever                C. wherever                        D. however
( Y2 z5 q* U& d  s10.       , she never seems able to do the work satisfactorily.5 `/ ?- _8 D, z- |8 z
   A. No matter how hard tries she                        B. No matter how hard does he try
; d- j9 r0 _% U' j4 e6 W; C/ x   C. No matter how hard he tries                                D. No matter he tries how hard$ `+ M) ]% }. E  f3 p
, J2 K! D+ _. ]( _$ }
Section B
( O& v2 \8 m3 H6 [$ R% s( ?2 PDirection: There are also 10 incomplete statements here. You should fill in each blank with the proper form of the words given in the brackets. Write your answers in the corresponding space on the Answer Sheet.
( M4 k  a* X$ y% \$ b. U0 U11. The police        (be) going to search this house tomorrow.8 E( G2 R$ _2 X" l% i) U
12. The teacher demanded that every student        (come) on time.
' Z; p  f# p2 T9 Y! Q# O9 U13. Most of the state names in the US        (derive) from Indian names.
3 u7 V$ c. ^; u6 b/ V14. When I last saw Elle, she        (hurry) to her next class and didn’t have time to talk.
$ f( f* k3 v9 y& v. \; a2 B# J15. They enjoy shopping there because it has modern shops, together with the atmosphere of a
, [6 z- z0 I" A4 N9 Z       (tradition) open air market.
+ [2 Y) o6 G7 v  z16. He had always been dreaming about being a poet since he was a child, who would have thought he’d end up as an        (engine)?8 T# b  b; f% }/ c
17. Dr. Clayton has been in poor health for months, but she still insists that she        (be) strong enough to carry out the project.; c/ n5 c" x( ^6 l0 n' a2 N+ `
18. Tom was so busy yesterday that he forgot        (call) his mother.
5 J% K1 z) _: r; L4 k% v7 B19. I can’t stand your        (rude) any longer.9 o# S- ~. v' s* Y/ g6 O
20. The shop assistant priced the goods before        (put) them on the shelf.
. d* x8 O8 h2 e9 g# N* R$ Y" G0 \Part Ⅱ  Reading Comprehension (40minutes)
5 V* p0 y$ h1 |' vDirections: This part is to test your reading ability. There are 5 tasks for you to fullfill. You should read the reading materials carefully and do the tasks as you are instructed.
- w4 p5 ]  m3 ?3 w! W' f7 I* ^7 ]Task 1 2 ]! y% B8 Q5 V
Directions: After reading the following passage, you will find 5 questions or unfinished statements, numbered 36 to 40. For each question or statement there are 4 choices marked A), B), C), and D). You should make the correct choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.6 w2 N( E- m8 Z, y6 R+ S
The eight airlines of the One-world alliance ( 联盟 ) have joined forces to give world travellers a simple way to plan and book around-the-world journey. It’s called the One-world Explorer program.  * L/ u' j# f* a& k  X- r# @: \# _
  One-world Explorer is the perfect solution for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday or an extended business trip. It’s a great way for you to explore the four comers of the earth in the safe hands of the eight One-world airlines.   / p1 e) V+ d* c0 f
  You can have hundreds of destinations to choose from, because the One-world network covers the globe. And, as you travel around the world, you’ll have the support of 260,000 people from all our airlines, who are devoted to the success of your journey, helping you make smooth transfers and offering support all along the way.   
* I$ G, W& U: M. R  l/ z+ B  The One-world goal is to make global travel easier and more rewarding for everyone of our travellers. We try our best to make you feel at home, no matter how far from home your journey may take you.   " i1 d! G! [& Q! H
  We can offer travelers benefits on a scale beyond the reach of our individual-net-works. You’ll find more people and more information to guide you at every stage of your trip, making transfers smoother and global travel less of a challenge.   
3 q$ ]2 w* e. _% ?( i" D0 M  j# ~4 D  21. One-world in the passage refers to   1 Z  k& v! g' w) C  t  ?
  A) a travel agency   ! t7 J; X9 _6 h
  B) a union of airlines   
3 ^% |' i% \3 m! L7 D( Y( K  C) a series of tourist attractions   
( h' y, l. {2 C  g! Q4 l% D/ x  D) the title of a flight program   
5 S5 q& f& o8 n. C3 u  22. The One-world Explorer program is said to be most suitable for those who   
( }! y0 {' Z- R8 ?  A) have been to the four corners of the earth   
, V. ]' Z1 a! L4 ^  B) travel around the world on business   
4 S% U3 c0 R8 `- m5 A6 \  C) want to explore the eight airlines   
  H# i5 [$ n! W( j) h- N$ e  D) need support all along the way   ' x3 t9 Q- J; E3 H- C; |/ E) w
  23. The advantage of the alliance lies in   
" F3 X7 p5 l8 J( B( M1 ~( i  A) its detailed travel information   0 ~- O+ d. m! k. H9 S
  B) its unique booking system   
, }% f4 j+ K: g& M% _9 g8 {# g  d- G  C) its longest business flights   3 U5 ~! a7 I! _6 h" Z  C0 J. t
  D) its global service network
1 w6 [% A* }1 a  a  24. We can learn from the last paragraph that One-world   % {0 |4 f, t9 O. Y) f/ ]
  A) offers the lowest prices to its passengers   ' g4 `0 J; [6 W. M# L
  B) keeps passengers better informed of its operations   : ?! [$ ^  z% ^% s6 }) d9 D$ V
  C) offers better services than any of its member airlines alone   / O7 A, Y8 N% K& L6 x
  D) is intended to make round-the-world trips more challenging   0 V+ t) j' Q& d& D" \
  25. The purpose of the advertisement is to   
3 S0 ]( G/ m. F: D% ]" q  A) promote a special flight program   
( T+ ?& Z) Q4 ?' m6 Q. ?: V  B) recommend long distance flights   
$ N8 W; h+ @2 ~8 Q  C) introduce different flights   # G" ?- d% `3 O2 K6 C
  D) describe an airlines group   
6 u* |( b  Q1 E% o2 J+ i" \9 _Task 2 1 w8 z( u  Y$ u3 y. Y
Directions: This task is the same as Task 1. The 5 questions or unfinished statements are numbered 41 to 45.6 \/ Z$ Y( ^5 Q, e; X3 X# ]
        Even plant can run a fever, especially when they’re under attack by insects or disease. But unlike human, plants can have their temperature taken from 3, 000 feet away straight up. A decade ago, adopting the infrared (红外线)scanning technology developed for military purposes and other satellites, physicist Stephen Paley came up with a quick way to take the temperature of crops to determine which ones are under stress. The goal was to let farmers precisely target pesticide (杀虫剂)spraying rather than rain poison on a whole field, which invariably includes plants that don’t have pest (害虫)problems.
! A" r, ^0 w: q8 {% Q  Even better, Paley’s Remote Scanning Services Company could detect crop problems before they became visible to the eye. Mounted on a plane flown at 3, 000 feet at night, an infrared scanner measured the heat emitted by crops. The data were transformed into a color-coded map showing where plants were running“fevers”. Farmers could then spot-spray, using 50 to 70 percent less pesticide than they otherwise would.
& i+ ?; S- w; D, _- A: R. M* a  The bad news is that Paley’s company closed down in 1984, after only three years. Farmers resisted the new technology and long - term backers were hard to find. But with the renewed concern about pesticides on produce, and refinements in infrared scanning, Paley hopes to get back into operation. Agriculture experts have no doubt the technology works. “This technique can be used on 75 percent of agricultural land in the United States, ” says George Oerther of Texas A & M. Ray Jackson , who recently retired from the Department of Agriculture, thinks remote infrared crop scanning could be adopted by the end of the decade. But only ff Paley finds the financial backing which he failed to obtain 10 years ago.
' r9 j% f1 g  T) h. o26.Plants will emit an increased amount of heat when they are______________.; A3 g" z$ h6 x! B1 i/ W' o' Q" K  I
A. sprayed with pesticides $ L0 s, z% _( ]* ~- l
B. facing an infrared scanner0 g8 L) z0 s, X% |% D- v
C. in poor physical condition 
! m, M, O4 ]/ H* PD. exposed to excessive sun rays  [3 n: [  `4 d  r% J& p7 o
27.In order to apply pesticide spraying precisely, we can use infrared scanning to____________.2 m# M  g0 F( F' p/ i, b
A. estimate the damage to the crops( X% `- x) ~7 Y( A+ B
B. measure the size of the affected area
8 n4 J9 T2 ^: k  r# ~, h. r; eC. draw a color-coded map - q/ P- l+ }" e( A+ L
D. locate the problem area
, ]4 ~9 z. x% ?. `28.Farmers can save a considerable amount of pesticide by______________.
5 U8 B2 t4 q3 b4 Q! CA. resorting to spot-spraying 
( S* y: T  U- VB. consulting infrared scanning experts
8 s* u$ K9 J) J8 ]C. transforming poisoned rain ) `% K( t. ~; m# i+ Q8 U
D. detecting crop problems at an early stage
5 _! T; {' T% e4 M4 h; W29.The application of infrared scanning technology to agriculture met with some difficulties
& H* {5 f# N2 Y/ p$ ]2 J/ _/ J_______________.
/ z) U, p" @* t$ V2 oA. the lack of official support
' p" C  ?1 ?; t1 a- L& k& AB. its high cost- e. R& H. Q" w* `  r- y
C. the lack of financial support - J8 j8 i% \. l3 Y& E
D. its failure to help increase production6 c8 q; [, S. d6 H4 N8 l
30.Infrared scanning technology may be brought back into operation because of_____________.
! o$ X4 F- i+ _& m  i  B  A. the desire of farmers to improve the quality of their produce
' \1 o. b- p- e5 R  \' o5 Y8 r  B. growing concern about the excessive use of pesticides on crops
2 S, I. h. |6 q  C. the forceful promotion by the Department of Agriculture
4 l/ \2 M+ r3 L+ b' i7 Q. V( q- a  |  D. full support from agricultural experts  6 ]# I. Z8 l# V" f. @
Task 3
& O4 Z" q$ v/ y1 L* ^% w/ e5 R* i& QDirections: The following is a note . After reading it, you are required to complete the outline below it (No. 46 to No. 50). You should write your answers beriefly ( in not more than 3 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly.
5 M$ O+ J* U( ?" f# QEnglish Advisor Wanted
  e. J3 d) v! }) e5 J8 s    The Student Union of our school decides to invite an international student to work as an English Study Advisor next term. The main responsibilities of the advisor include helping students to practice their oral English. Answering their questions, and helping organize activities such as singing English songs, English evenings, or lectures on interesting topics.
  D" M' e5 E! r$ }& oThe applicant should be a native speaker of English. Fluency in Chinese is preferred. The advisor is expected to work 4 hours per week.& A3 @% i" `( h7 {0 w+ N+ [- J
If you are interested, please call Li Hua at 13011223344 for an interview. Payment for the service will be discussed during the interview.
6 X* j/ f/ l! \9 p( m3 mStudent Union# t3 ]; D2 H, y! |# L
. u( D2 M0 E: x9 j
Task 4 + F6 }" b4 V, F; q- `
Directions: The following is a list of terms used at airport . After reading it, you are required to find the items equivalent to (与……等同) those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you should put the corresponding letters in brackets on the Answer Sheet, numbered 51 through 55.% b* @% d8 R; c. a
A—tourist class 
3 D) x$ ~6 X! v. eB—first class  
, g- z  Y) P: x7 l0 N/ uC—boarding check 
6 q) S' g0 ^( E0 f! ?% RD—air hostess, stewardess  
1 K! k7 n# c8 G4 J, I* n% a  mE—to board a plane  1 c/ x3 V4 |& W7 x; \# @7 u4 Y
F—non-stop flight to . U# x( q- S+ H6 K; D! Y  U7 C* v: o
G—departure time 
$ I( O- I: d  T6 Y: {" M5 C! QH—arrival time / g/ H, M. g$ Q9 q
I—seat belt  % @: u- Y! v( A6 \+ _
J—life vest  % O( e$ o; U' B* F' k3 J
K—emergency exit  , i9 |& m; l! S) C, \7 \/ j
L—transfer to flight 4 k# {  {2 ?+ F
M—baggage claim area  
, o: [% B0 F+ E* r5 T( v9 _2 W3 `N—visa $ ?9 e$ r$ _, H% r% @
O—passport  
( U# t: m5 x: t0 A: I2 n4 oP—forced landing 
6 R+ Z5 P" u/ h5 @0 bQ— oxygen mask 0 _) S9 m5 E% Q/ H5 G+ ^$ M6 e
Examples: (A) 普通舱       (E) 上飞机
' M9 F. T0 W5 k. v5 g1 t36. (    )登机牌             (    )空中小姐
% O8 j5 \% Z' Q0 c1 i37. (    )起飞时间         (    )直达
; l. D8 p) L# Q$ R1 n: \  E# K38. (    )紧急出口         (    )护照
" T% x: Z5 |/ Z& s2 u: C39. (      )安全带           (    )氧气面罩
0 W  |, p& x- C# X9 N40. (    )行李认领处       (    )一等舱 ) ?: ~( ]' u" S4 F( K. C
Task 5
9 s% K  R8 o# n& w. Y1 i5 zDirections: The following is an introduction of a company. After reading it, you should give brief answers to the five questions ( No.56 to No. 60) that follow. The answers (in not more than 3 words)should be written after the corresponding numbers on the Answer Sheet.: d# I4 Z: v- ^0 j
Ditis Hong Kong Ltd is a manufacturer of security products and peripheral equipment, knowledge-based company. All of our managers has high technical education and fluently spoken English, Chinese, Japanese and Russian. We major in professional digital security products. Our products with advanced technology, stable performance, cost-effective, stylish design, excellent quality, has won the trust of customers and a wide range of popular.
0 V- ]% T+ ^) Q Being a professional manufacturer of security products, we value Innovation, Dedication and Superiority, and satisfy our customers by adding new designs and features to our products according to customers' needs.. {! s$ T2 |: v# K
   Our service & knowledge is second to none. We really appreciate your business and hope to deal with you again.
  h9 n# c( q" e% {, V, Y+ j  a  We sincerely welcome customers to visit and give us your advice.
8 D- @% {9 a5 z& e  y; v41.What kind of company is Ditis Hong Kong Ltd?% l. u  u, c/ q( o+ C& l
    Ditis Hong Kong Ltd is a manufacturer of ________ and peripheral equipment, knowledge-based company.
4 i  a8 }- X/ r42. What’s the educational background of the managers in Ditis Hong Kong Ltd?# G6 C' f2 q' Z9 h' t) r8 k2 c
  All of our managers has ________________.) W+ Q" \8 q' F/ G0 t
43. What’s the major products of the company?
5 e- ?2 K9 I$ Y  They major in ______________ products.  , Y/ g4 `3 s/ P' j6 g. }5 ^* f
  44. How can the company satisfy its customers?3 M  s( g3 o5 [' P
It satisfies its customers by adding ____________  to our products according to customers' needs  \, [3 A  _& C+ O' h7 h
  45. How about the service and knowledge of the company?
9 i) ?% N$ J/ oOur service & knowledge is ___________." F( W; V# s/ Q+ @  Y( a
PartⅢ  Translation----English to Chinese (25minutes)0 F0 d# C' e7 \6 K
Directions: This part, numbered 46through 50, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. After each of the sentences numbered 46 to 49, you will read four choices of suggested translation. You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet. And for the paragraph numbered50, write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation/Composition Sheet.) S6 {$ i* s! c, e# D) G+ d
46. Our president suggests that human resources management should be taught as a required subject in this college, along with science courses.   
  \, L8 j! b3 {; Q  A) 我们的院长建议,这所学院开设人力资源管理课程或是开设理科课程都是必要的。   
6 |! k2 W- L4 ?7 q4 x  B) 我们的院长建议,除了理科课程之外,这所学院应将人力资源作为必修课开设。   - S! g$ T. `! N
  C) 我们的院长建议,作为学院的一门课程,人力资源管理应该在其他理科课程之后开设。   
$ F; C& b# \/ r  D) 我们的院长建议,把人力资源管理作为一门必修课开设,纳入理科课程中。  
+ @4 a; F% y4 H. J4 l47.Millions of jobless workers who might be suffering in anxiety and lacking a sense of security, live a really terrible life. ! k) }' m+ S( H/ d( Q7 @
  A) 数百万的失业工人,他们可能正为焦虑而困扰,并且缺少生活的安全感,过着一种很可怕的生活。0 c5 ]* r+ R" P2 m
  B) 上百万的无业劳动者,他们正在焦虑中受苦,缺少安全感,过着一种恐怖的生活。
0 R' y# R3 ^9 ?4 l+ G; R  r. w  C) 上百万的失业工人,过着很可怕的生活,正为焦虑痛苦,并缺少安全感。  " A# l% v/ [3 C+ N4 o0 H1 e
  D)数百万的无业劳动者,过着很可怕的生活,他们可能正为焦虑而困扰,并且缺少生活的安全感。& ]. N0 A4 s  e7 ^$ e6 k
48. Human mind is great, for so long as it concentrates on some cause, it will produce surprising achievements.
1 I6 L' ~# m9 a$ c  I* JA)人的想法是伟大的,只要专注于一些原因,就会产生惊奇的成就
1 z6 A5 P- v) e8 P4 [B) 人的思想是伟大的,只要专注于某一项事业,就会做出惊人的业绩来。/ O& t& E- r; a$ [6 D
 C) 人的思想是伟大的,很长时间以来,它就专注于某一项事业,并且产生惊人的业绩。  
3 |; r+ ?. D% [5 y7 _ D) 人的想法是伟大的,很长时间以来,它就专注于某一项事业,并且做出了惊人的业绩。
( H4 v" t( C/ O2 a, [: M49. Broadly speaking, hunman being may be divided into three classes: those who are toiled (费力地做) to death, those who are worried to death, and those who are bored to death.5 N# W" {8 K# W
A) 广泛的说来,人类可能会被分为三个级别:劳累而死的人,忧虑而死的人和无聊而死的人。
( t9 ^5 j) C. n; J  B)  广泛的说来,人类可以分为三个类别:因费力而死的人,因忧愁而死的人和因无聊而死的人。: g/ N, F3 r  D
  C) 广言之,人可以分为三个类别:劳累而死的人,忧虑而死的人和无聊而死的人。' e6 n# o2 B) Q; f# ^% A& d3 @4 p- E
  D)广泛的说来,人类正在被分为三个类别:因费力而死的人,因忧愁而死的人和因无聊而死的人。  j- B9 v- F0 I9 u1 g. c7 M
50.It will be a really big challenge for me, as I have to work and live in a foreign country for nearly two months. I am a little nervous and worried. But I should not treat the trip as a tour because I want to show how smart and hard-working young Chinese people are." e: J# A$ D7 u5 K3 y1 S
PartⅣ             Writing $ q* \. h! Q: d0 I
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a Congratulation Card according to the following instructions given in Chinese. Remember to do the task on the Translation/Composition Sheet.6 ^+ N, w# y/ y  L
        假设你叫李雪,你的好友高明月刚刚获得了全国大学生英语演讲比赛的冠军,请为她写一张贺卡,表达你真诚的祝贺。
  ^0 P0 x) {5 I; c4 j( _& h3 t3 Q, Z
* Z& i% V, S7 E% R* m3 Z

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-12-24 10:28:20 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-24 21:46:09 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-24 22:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:20 , Processed in 0.101464 second(s), 18 queries .