奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1423|回复: 3

南开2020年2月考试《大学英语(一)》期末“作业考核(线上)”考核要求(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-24 10:43:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
南开大学现代远程教育学院考试卷
# l# u, b" i  |# V. M大学英语(一)$ {" ~. v7 |5 ]8 _1 ~/ L
姓名:                            学号:                   0 @8 B! o: x7 A0 e9 L5 n
号        PartⅠ        PartⅡ        PartⅢ        PartⅣ        总分. f% l" t$ M& h  f/ R: B  g% Z- [
分数                                        ; B. a( d1 d8 x/ W+ o# k, L
; A( O9 `5 N" `
PartⅠ答题纸:请将1-20题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(每题1分,共20分)
, @! k  ~$ E$ K6 {3 n% _1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        104 c0 O" {1 s5 |

: L( r8 D" c2 F) [! ]$ ?8 j11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20
) ?) G2 n+ \( i                                                                        , e4 ^/ E7 w8 P
4 @8 Y  I, N0 }7 Z% @
PartⅡ答题纸:请将21-45题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(每题2分,共50分)
6 V5 T" F9 A: U1 n9 M21        22        23        24        25        26        27        28        29        30
, h1 ]* f4 B5 f" }& ?                                                                        ( M  T: I4 L1 y) R4 Y  V
31        32        33        34        35        36        37        38        39        40
7 [8 j6 r" ]5 B6 P                                                                          P# x9 f+ M# m! {

, a6 K2 _  N  o3 k% B6 D9 s* i4 u, h41       
- b4 U- ^- T* B7 }& e) ~! W42        / H* i1 t, d3 a
43        / R0 x7 |" |1 a9 v" M
44        7 r- t0 e$ h6 ~( p) K) U
. K& \4 [) I7 R; t' R$ O& s8 f7 n4 \: w7 F# u
PartⅢ答题纸:请将46-50题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(46-49每题2分,50题7分,共15分)  v! p' M- _2 M
46        * h( ~% n! M  L! R! F# O: T& A
47        & s, Q4 C( F8 I0 Z
& `7 t: C" Z4 D& j, ^0 x49        - d9 ^- @1 S3 l8 n. s9 J
" R9 I. D& ^0 G' z  HPartⅣ答题纸:请将资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。(本题15分)0 j! ~2 K- h6 @1 q2 A

6 U, T0 _& |! m1 v; f/ Q! D6 j( Y* M( s2 R0 f  p: x* r2 ]
Model Test Two
* x% S7 Q: n0 e! y; r5 ]' W8 OPartⅠ Vocabulary and Structure                         (15 minutes)
$ {2 Q% m, l% J9 Q' S: lDirections: This part is to test your ability to use words and phrases correctly to construct meaningful and grammatically correct sentences. It consists of 2 sections.
8 ]& \0 V" V7 o7 h9 BSection A1 T9 j- u5 h/ p1 @1 g  M
Directions: There are 10 incomplete statements here. You are required to complete each statement by choosing the appropriate answer from the 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. You should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
: h0 s. t: H5 J4 K8 u1. The report gives a _____ picture of the company’s future development.
9 {. k; T4 Y0 t; |: u4 ~. [   A. central    B. clean    C. clear    D. comfortable
2 N1 u9 G5 Z1 l2. The company has been producing this model of machine tool ___________ 2008.9 C" O7 j* `% D  ]% l* d
   A. since    B. after    C. for    D. before
0 Y. @! j. N. \# P: _) @0 {3. Please ________ your report carefully before you hand it in to me.6 ]/ A: ^  G& Z: d
   A. turn to    B. bring about    C. go over    D. put up
& R6 L# T! ~9 ^' h4. The next board meeting will focus_________ the benefits for the employees.0 i$ V( Q2 T! \- D& Z. w3 H
   A. by      B. for    C. with      D. on
8 l' Q, f5 n' P1 \3 t( [* @5. Breakfast can be _________ to you in your room for an additional charge.8 w# ~! G! g/ G  Q
   A. eaten    B. served    C. used      D. made- p2 S, t3 v9 r6 [
6. If more money had been invested, we _______ a factory in Asia.% r( |4 _- A8 u- }
   A. will set up                  B. have set up" B( U* n: C: D
   C. would have set up            D. had set up$ O  |2 G5 b6 ?* \4 R" N4 d
7. Even in small companies, computers are a(n)_______tool.
" L* a) B9 p8 e8 a   A. natural                     B. essential
0 p% t/ z4 v3 ~& `3 |   C. careful                     D. impossible
  c6 m" x  |; W" t7 u9 l8. We were excited to learn that the last month’s sales__________by 30%.
0 `; Q( f: X7 G, L6 R   A. had increased                 B. increase
! R/ B+ n+ K, S( N   C. are increasing                 D. have increased
) t+ O8 r/ s4 S4 m9. ________  your name and job title, the business card should also include your telephone number and address.! Q0 R( X: E. m# Z; w. h' Y
   A. As far as                      B. In addition to  f* t* y2 j* M
   C. In spite of                     D. As a result of' Z; K2 {; y3 |  ~' ]% D
10. Have you read our letter of December 18, in _________ we complained about the quality of your product?
- F) }$ ]/ U: Y" ^" U! }, w9 k   A. that               B. where             C. what               D. which3 G& S* g3 e" @) r6 M" k' i
& W; [- P4 }! E% H% `
Section B1 K  ?  J8 G' h
Directions: There are also 10 incomplete statements here. You should fill in each blank with the proper form of the word given in brackets. Write the word or words in the corresponding space on the Answer Sheet./ u" t- Q1 p$ V. |2 w0 J# z
11.Could you tell me the (different) __________between American and British English in business writing?
+ p& n  |5 y9 `( Z3 I3 \  z12. John is the (good) __________ engineer we have ever hired in our department.  {: o$ Z/ q4 C' X5 @
13. The people there were really friendly and supplied us with a lot of (use) ______ information.
+ ~6 G! Q) e2 {$ d  X) d) G14. You’d better (give) ____________ me a call before you come to visit us.
  V* G# I3 z2 G& h6 v15. Greenpeace is an international (organize) __________ that works to protect the environment.7 D  d* w, K* u: J& s7 ~
16. The final decision (make) ___________ by the team leader early next week.
8 y& _0 c- m( q& C17. Have you ever noticed any (improve) __________ in the work environment of our factory?
3 A5 p. b5 t! o- e7 J3 d18. We can arrange for your car to (repair) _____________ within a reasonable period of time.! B0 U3 Z2 ^+ o6 Y
19. It was only yesterday that the chief engineer (email) __________ us the details information about the project.8 r& I, W; ^) ]( g# o
20. We have received your letter of May 10th,  (inform) ____________ us of the rise of the price.
* S) n! a) E; Y7 A5 b. _/ b, x6 V% L* ^2 U$ {
Part Ⅱ  Reading Comprehension                          (40 minutes)- \, d* t% _1 c7 y9 K; F3 e" V( {- U
Directions: This part is to test your reading ability. There are 5 tasks for you to fulfill. You should read the reading materials carefully and do the tasks as you are instructed.
9 J. Q# E. g, B, @+ x/ GTask 1
( k% p' a8 }7 NDirections: After reading the following passage, you will find 5 questions or unfinished statements, numbered 36 to 40. For each question or statement there are 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. You should mark the correct choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
' }: S: T( [% lIf you have an AT&T BusinessDirect account, you can have your telephone bill paid automatically each month. You can make payments online with a bank account or use one of the following credit cards (信用卡): Visa, Master Card, Discover Network or American Express. When you make an online payment, please follow the instructions given below.
% l+ ]& |$ h) T: q4 nInstructions
. H4 v$ h; H; R+ s- `1. To make your payment online, click (点击) the“Pay Now” link under the“Account Overview (概览)”summary.
2 w" t% [6 I* @" d+ [) G: J2. If your business has more than one registered account, first select the account you need from the“Account Number”menu, and then click the“Pay Now”link.) c$ {5 W' H; b/ W2 x5 o4 B
3. If you have never made an online payment before, you will be asked whether you want to make a payment by using a bank account or credit card. Select either “Bank Account” or“Credit Card” from the“Select Payment Method”menu.6 o. U8 C+ L; U8 V
The online payment system is available Monday through Saturday, from 7:00 AM to 1 2:00
" A6 }4 P8 s$ u% e) ] AM (Midnight) Eastern Time.
7 u- [0 C; H0 Y& R" A# f/ `21. An AT& T BusinessDirect account helps you _______________.
, U9 a; ~- I3 R- p8 S. c   A. earn an interest from a bank account    B. make the first month’s payment only& v7 o1 I% k! M6 m
   C. pay your telephone bill automatically    D. enjoy all the available banking services
3 K" W. _, ]6 n1 e& f22. Tne payment with an AT& T BusinessDirect account can be made online with________.
8 k# A) I: J5 Q0 s5 F   A. a passport                          B. a credit card/ ~5 n% O& O. d, L
   C. a driving license                     D. a traveller’s check' k- K/ {: E4 c5 _
23. If you have several registered accounts for payment, the first link that you should click is__________./ X9 Y/ M0 N3 E' [" M
   A. “Select Payment Method”menu          B. “Account Overview” summary1 g0 x5 E: p/ U' ^0 L
   C. the“Account Number”menu              D. the “Pay Now” link
$ J1 q8 U% k; T) k* F24. When making the first-time online payment, you will be asked to______________.
; h. l$ Y8 e! ^% [/ b/ X( p0 V   A. register your online account number       B. open several registered accounts
  C- k# u9 D) Q* k8 O) a. B" i) O# R   C. select the payment method first           D. apply for a new credit card
6 ~; e; q0 J; Z, f25. The passage is mainly about ___________________.. U! w5 g, x1 H/ Q
   A. how to pay phone bills by AT& T BusinessDirect
- o* h  O2 W1 z3 V4 ]   B. how to open an AT& T BusinessDirect account7 n9 }/ ?! R- v# l
   C. how to make use of online bank services5 p1 {5 j6 _% |* ?0 `% N6 \% ]  L
   D. how to start a small online business0 P& `# s; h! M1 g" D! s
, X! K; n. K7 [* q
Task 27 N( U; x  k) f( A1 e
Directions: This task is the same as task 1. The 5 questions or unfinished statements are numbered 41 to 45.
, a; T- t- y$ I( `- U+ V. u! Q/ K3 ]    If you own a car, you are probably considering buying some kind of car insurance(保险). However, when you are actually purchasing car insurance, it can be difficult for you to decide which is your best choice. The ideal buying process is to first research and decide, then purchase.6 J  N4 j# t8 ]
Research first
: u% I! H- y" o5 X    Before buying car insurance, you should find out the purpose of your purchase and how the insurance meets your needs.
+ |* N) o6 Y% M6 d: p) BDecide on suitable Car Insurance Policies(保单)
' B3 S( }- p: E: @0 ~; CA neglected part of car insurance is the part which covers medical bills. Medical payments can add up very quickly in an accident situation, and the insurance should cover the bills incurred (招致) both by you and by the passengers in your car. Make sure you know the full value that your insurance covers.
" y- n$ a# P  w9 APurchase the best Car Insurance for your needs  
) l4 Z' b$ Y5 sYou have a number of choices when it comes to the actual purchase of the car insurance. Each has advantages and disadvantages, and these may be influenced by your individual taste and previous buying experience. Insurance companies may offer you good advice, but prices on the Internet are often better.) w/ U6 a) k2 ?) |, g) E
26. According to the first paragraph, when buying car insurance, one should first ___________.3 Z; d7 j+ B7 |# m5 {' D8 H- }
          A. decide on the number of policies to purchase
# G4 I$ M, E4 R" }( n          B. do careful research on the different choices + H: z$ P9 j% z2 p' ?, f8 s6 J
          C. choose the best insurance company 1 H0 G3 i" c+ w7 O# T
          D. look for the lowest insurance rate / a4 U0 z$ T# T& f4 r4 R8 A2 b; Z' U  I
27. The purpose of research is to find out whether the car insurance _____________ . ! e- k8 W4 ~6 S
    A. includes all the advantages                B. best meets your needs
" s9 P9 F+ v8 R/ e; r& L) S    C. offers the best rate                       D. is easy to purchase" p+ D  j* u( i( J7 T
28. When buying car insurance, people often neglect________________ .
. ~/ U! \1 p$ R3 f' r2 d* n! I1 B    A. the damage to the car    & ]! [/ H+ R2 Q8 B; V) j
B. the bills paid by the passengers/ Z6 v; c/ m3 i/ K+ O' O& D
    C. the part covering the medical bills " B9 v8 V$ |) N9 Y
D. the background of the insurance company
. {# k9 {# g% A( K29. According to the last paragraph, your choice of car insurance may also be influenced by _________________.
8 M. u% c' c0 c  p6 }' ?( i. b" [: mA. your driving habits   
- D% J8 q( n" ]8 h/ RB. the kind of car to be insured
6 Q; e8 W: ^! n: ~, TC. the attitude of your family members
; ^3 l0 ^* K" u8 o% J# Y$ FD. your own taste and buying experience' O+ v3 }9 [% y6 N  R
30. Which of the following might be the best title of the passage? : e& }6 @% }6 p1 }6 z
A. Medical Bills Covered in Car Insurance   
. q9 m# G" L$ w0 i5 H. IB. Importance of Buying Car Insurance
- w3 H/ T% d0 Q! _C. Advice on Buying Car Insurance
' ]) O2 G7 c# _D. Advantages of Car Insurance- {( x% z5 h" a$ M

) N2 o4 ]8 s6 F3 Z: w) a* vTask3
( U% c) }$ K' q' _2 K3 gDirections: The following is a memo. After reading it, you should complete the information by filling in the blanks marked 46 to 50 (in no more than 3 words) in the table below.' S2 [. u9 M: v4 L' E

( A( C1 C) ^/ A1 YMEM04 @" R7 N4 ~  d
To:      Katherine Anderson, Manager
" E, f/ ~1 Y5 Q9 O- x' j; N1 PFrom:    Stephen Black, Sales Department' O( e) h2 k$ M6 u+ `% Y- g: r
Date:    19 November, 2010
9 `, @+ Q+ L; \/ ?Subject:  Resignation (辞职)
9 c3 D6 L  A: M1 }Dear Ms. Katherine Anderson,* v7 A  t: x& g# @0 i
I am writing to inform you of my intention to resign (辞职) from G&S Company.
9 U% k' T. T* w, g1 G2 V I very much appreciate my four years’ working for the company. The training has been excellent and I have gained valuable experience working within an efficient and friendly team environment. In particular, I am very grateful for your personal guidance during these first years of my career.( `; P7 |* P6 A0 Z5 Q
I feel now that it is time to further develop my knowledge and skills in a different environment.2 c( B' W" d; C0 N8 w, k
1 would like to leave, if possible, in a month’s time on Saturday, 18 December. This will a11ow me to complete my current job responsibilities. I hope that this suggested arrangement is acceptable to the company.   
5 z% [0 n  K; N Once again, thank you for your attention.; z& m  B% |/ R, i5 \( O& D/ J! Y
Memo/ i" ]3 \) ]1 a& i) {, H
Date:      19 November, 20106 n4 O: F1 X: S' G) z: E
Memo to:   Katherine Anderson,__31___
: i/ a2 W: Z$ n3 s& o+ q$ NMemo from: __32  , Sales Department, d# h- P" {9 {
Subject:    Resignation9 a# D2 Y; I0 x$ R
Years of working for G&S Company:  ____33_____) l, p7 e6 W5 D5 `4 D
Reasons for leaving: to further develop  ___34__  in another environment0 ^1 H2 s- o, t# Z) A6 I) l
Time of leaving the position:  on  __35___) y% t: r( ?. g7 F, q, i9 q0 z3 m2 b

4 Q0 Z% r9 l' L6 H1 e
! X/ A6 C" D$ ^0 I; CTask4
' h1 y$ e* z4 ]8 V; a* d7 yDirections: The following is a list of different types of advertising. After reading it, you are required to find the items equivalent to (与……等同) those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you should put the corresponding letters in the brackets on the Answer Sheet, numbered 51 through 55.- D& u5 T. ?) `8 B) M; Q* k, s
A—action advertising                  J—magazine advertising
/ ]  u- D& A8 `4 q! d! ?  Y. ~6 i; PB—airport advertising                 K—neon light advertising8 K8 T' k3 g( w+ o" D
C—billboard advertising                L—newspaper advertising; B, D+ y+ T4 H% o. j. k( {  {
D—business advertising                M—online advertising
: K0 L0 Y1 w' |% JE—direct mail advertising               N—outdoor advertising
# w! e! o0 A  B# ^+ VF—gift advertising                    O— platform side advertising
# f4 K2 {$ U2 ^  Y" Q# PG—lamp post advertising               P—public service advertising
! F. l4 [% _$ R; T2 l! o. X. F) F  wH—light box advertising                Q—sales promotion advertising/ v: Z8 t* S2 ^; _( F, [+ q  F
I—local advertising* |- O3 ]3 n& \; w

& N6 y7 t/ g% ?2 `' ^Example: (P) 公益广告         (K) 霓虹灯广告5 |" _. }" P, r' Y# [; Z* ~& K
36. (   ) 机场广告            (   ) 户外广告" T) L) o9 c. w# e/ C$ r$ U# z" J
37. (   ) )灯箱广告            (   ) 杂志广告
  @4 V% H5 j2 W4 \: J) v. ^38. (   ) 地方性广告          (   ) 路灯柱广告5 G7 S9 V  Q  O, {  Q9 J
39. (   ) 赠品广告            (   ) 直接邮递广告. h! o4 G! g2 d, a+ p
40. (   ) 行为广告            (   ) 报纸广告* D4 e& {2 u4 z8 ~
, a2 u) I, B+ O9 @
Task5
1 m8 \% H) \: i+ h/ [Directions: Read the following two emails. After reading them, you are required to complete the answers that follow the questions (No.56 to No.60). You should write your answers (in no more than 3 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly.9 @8 i( n5 O7 @3 d( S/ H3 l
Email 1/ j# T/ e* j/ u9 [2 v- J
To:    DBL 0nline
6 i& w2 B8 T. R From:  Marsha Smith
) V- f% F' i# z$ r( a, B4 \ Subject: Order7 Y/ q% {4 h  Y! ]$ i' H
& i) P+ g4 s  G8 ^: w
Dear Mr. Chapman,! U% T; F' y6 P. x# f
     We would like to buy 30 Futura computers, model No. XT 306. Can you ensure delivery (发货) by the 25th of this month?
. D. p, m* ~2 a! l) U! \. A     We would like to confirm that the price is as given in your price list, with a 15% discount (折扣) for new customers. We will make payment upon receiving the goods.7 c, W* k/ {8 X" ]8 f* Y3 O
     We look forward to receiving your reply.
+ x7 \0 \5 E: A* B- x                                                             Sincerely,2 `: u: R. p$ m+ l, m
                                                             Marsha Smith, u; v) a( S1 a3 e3 h
Email 22 ?1 w( Q8 c1 @; P2 g. {: P$ \! U1 x
To:     WMF
7 y- i( d# ]3 A; ]- dFrom:   Marsha Smith& X3 A8 J3 ~. N  h* ^
Subject:  Order
% C* e- g) ?, |Attachment: Purchase order No. J300/ d5 `5 j$ O: t, ~( q
Dear Mr. Brown,
$ X7 U. W$ Y5 L     Following our telephone conversation this morning, 1 would like to order 300 washing machines. Could you deliver the items according to the purchase order?
% e0 @" w, Z6 }0 Z) X: \' O     Please send the items by express freight(快运).
' o( K, x, N$ l) B3 d$ a6 W     I would like to confirm that the prices remain unchanged, and include a 10% discount.
2 E& W: q6 T# M- g     As before, we will pay by check within 15 days after receiving the goods.
: G5 a1 P1 D( U; |0 H  X; d: ?! x
2 Q* e4 k% b4 J1 C& g                                                               Best wishes,/ ?, V+ @% h; k7 c/ g; o' N/ R
                                                               Marsha Smith
, s4 b6 n1 S2 P% k1 t" N. M4 c+ O8 b$ y5 R! n1 m0 b8 \" R
41. What does Marsha want to buy in the first email?
' K4 O- k7 K( ]+ W6 u0 w   __________________________________________.
" h8 b* r; f7 p- F) g42. What is the delivery date of the goods required in the first email?* U+ V; J) _% }1 p; I7 I
   By _________________ of this month.( X( N) F* }4 e7 t2 o+ y  ?' }' P; x
43. According to the first email, what discount does Marsha get as a new customer?$ s) s$ U) n) a8 a" m' ^
   _____________________________________________.% G5 R& ~  |! P9 W, l" ?2 l9 o8 [
44. How did Marsha Smith contact Mr. Brown before she order the washing machine?
1 Y$ o2 ~! k% K* b& R2 _   She contacted him through _______________in the morning.
& M' o% A5 H. `  D* ^1 ]45. According to the second email, how should the goods be shipped as Marsha requested?
& E/ R$ [0 b4 d3 W$ D1 G   By ___________________________________.6 L+ U. m1 z- P9 K  k! X2 V

) R7 n$ T/ [2 [: L" @Part III Translation---English to Chinese                       (25 minutes)1 Y& u: ]# ]/ g9 ?/ e$ z
Directions: This part, numbered 61 to 65, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. Each of the four sentences (No.61 to No.64) is followed by four choices of suggested translation marked A, B, C and D. Make the best choice and write the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet. Write your translation of the paragraph (No.65) in the corresponding space on the Translation /Composition Sheet.
' P. \- B2 v2 p. x, S, s46. As a matter of fact, your product will sell well if the advertisement is convincing.5 p1 h* |3 E2 V/ [: H2 I; ~! k- P3 `
    A.事实上,如果广告令人信服的话,你们的产品会很畅销。,) Y8 P4 s4 [0 X2 X* W( ~! R/ {; Q* K) `
    B.事实上,由于人们相信广告,你们的产品会卖出好价钱。
- g0 l1 J" H* c% l8 i    C.实际上,尽管广告做得较差,你们出售的产品还是好的。
" l( R( Q6 y: g    D.实际上,要是广告能说服人,你们产品就能卖出好价钱。
3 r# p7 _% k6 o47. On account of rapid increase of trade with China, we have recently established a new branch there.
" q8 C' A+ H/ r9 q$ T0 ^5 v/ \    A. 由于最近在中国设立了新公司,我们增开了在中国的贸易账户。
9 Z" F) o  U! N* |    B. 由于对华贸易的高速增长,我们最近在中国设立了新的分公司。
& G0 @. b7 g/ z6 y% N' `    C. 为适应对华贸易的快速增长,我们新公司最近在中国隆重开业。
2 u6 z% l% ~& g0 U0 P( l. N    D. 为了在中国建立一家新公司.我们需要重新开设一个贸易账户。
. C; |3 i+ V) J9 e2 k48. It seems that women are now more attracted to the convenience of online shopping than they used to be.
  a; ^" o7 u/ A+ p3 c6 r- e. t8 B    A. 现在看来,利用网络购物的女性与过去相比,人数越来越多。/ F2 R% S5 {: _
    B. 看起来网上购物更加容易了,现在比过去更能吸引现代女性。: |5 V  _5 M, w5 P
    C. 现代的妇女与传统的妇女比较起来,似乎更加喜欢网络购物。, X" ?6 ?2 w. i" y4 a& K$ ]
    D. 看起来,如今的妇女比起过去更加为网络购物的便捷所吸引。
# O" u; a% W+ G: p49. There was a heated discussion about customer service at the meeting until the manager came up with a great idea.! R4 d! ?7 C" A! B, v
    A. 经理提出的关于客户服务的好主意,在会议上引起了大家的热烈讨论。
4 T: X1 K3 b  T5 A  I5 z    B. 经理到会之前,会议还在对那个客户提出的合理建议进行热烈的争论。    .    ,: c% k1 A6 Z4 n8 y( D* q0 G; U
    C. 会议就客服问题进行了热烈讨论,直到经理提出一个绝妙主意才停止。
  f1 a3 J: J7 Q1 P; n    D. 会议一直在热烈讨论客服问题,直到结束时经理才想出了一个好主意。8 X' \7 o4 g/ k  W! }/ R: F' u2 J
7 z4 c* k% K4 j$ z- ]( }Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to introduce to you Mr. Wang Qiang, our new sales manager.4 |& v, q$ |3 I( `  G0 W
    He is an expert in sales and marketing. For the last three years, Mr. Wang has worked for JHS Company.: l8 k+ k2 ^( E. e* ^
Today he will explain to you what our company expects you to do. He will be meeting each of you to discuss your monthly sales plans in the following days and he is ready to answer any questions you might have.+ b# ?0 \7 Z$ Q: W% a- b
7 z* L! [% l! M+ X' Y: J
Part IV  Writing                                         (25 minutes)
4 ~/ t4 I. I6 lDirections: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write A Letter of Application according to the following instructions given in Chinese. Remember to do your  writing on the Translation/Composition Sheet.# z# s( h# R5 G, [
说明:假定你叫王琳,根据下列内容写一封求职信。
0 a& `$ d# ^8 `3 v写信日期:2010年12月19日
+ N! y6 e) F0 t0 H; k0 ], S内容:
: a8 f  C$ ]( A& L9 @; W1.从2010年12月10日《中国日报》上获悉BAC公司招聘办公室秘书职位的信息;3 H! X/ U$ H: h( i0 A
2.毕业于东方学院 (注:专业自拟),获得多种技能证书;
8 G& c6 e5 W( N0 q" a5 b; Y- D3.曾在DDF公司兼职,熟悉办公室工作,熟练使用电脑;9 Y* u5 m6 o+ V* Z
4.随信附上简历;$ y3 i7 F5 n2 Z8 ^) }- _
5.希望能获得面试机会。8 O3 ~+ W1 b+ u- M6 @2 E
注意信函格式!
/ p9 X; `  ^, G7 Q. SWords for Reference:
* y' _( `  H6 e《中国日报》    China Daily
7 G9 ~2 f3 P" I( N' \工商管理        Business Administration
9 g! V7 l9 L- J: d1 d% U* Z证书            certificate
8 X& j8 d, }8 T6 \附上            enclose
1 Q9 |# z5 R8 M7 p* n1 c
0 W' _  k8 a8 h5 l
0 f1 C4 N, K/ E5 z
3 D$ P4 s9 E9 }% B9 C/ x0 {( `; [- V; @

$ W+ k* j$ }2 g* X4 @& G. L* [' d- ^& w5 e# o0 |
; l4 h) n2 L; E0 s, j/ y$ X

% Z7 E1 p# B" _$ h. t# D/ i
: \$ R( Y+ j& T3 P& M
6 v9 v# @: x1 R' C2 v8 t" x6 j6 E" X3 c0 }! P' r

/ M- m* e. c# n6 M% }5 f: c# L- _+ e' W6 P

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-12-24 20:37:34 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-24 21:15:54 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-24 21:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 18:47 , Processed in 0.105814 second(s), 17 queries .