奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 794|回复: 3

英汉翻译19秋在线作业2(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-26 00:49:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
试卷名称:英汉翻译19春在线作业2-0004
1.关于直译与意译的使用,以下不正确的说法是( )。
A.能直译则直译,不能直译则意译
B.直译与意译并无本质的分歧,好的译文既是直译又是意译
C.必须坚持意译为主,直译为辅的原则
D.直译和意译相辅相成
资料:-

2.《心目中的河流》写出了他对于小河流水的深情,这使我回忆起我所热爱的无边无际的大海。
A.“A River at Heart” wrote out his deep feelings towards the small flowing river,which reminded me of my love for the boundless.vast sea.
B.His deep feelings towards the small flowing river in “A River at Heart”reminded me Of my love for the vast sea.
C.In“A River at Heart".he expressed his deep feelings towards the flowing water of a creek,which reminded me of my own love for the boundless,vast sea.
D.He expressed his deep feeling towards the flowing water of a creek in“A River at Heart” and reminded me of my own love for the boundless sea.

3.虽然时代不同,我想历史古迹总该是依旧吧。
A.Times are different, but the historic sites, I presume, must have remained the same.
B.Even though times are different, I think the historic sites should be the same.
C.Since times are different, but the historic sites, I presume, should be the same.
D.Since times are different, I think the historic sites must have remained the sam

4.Potential energy that is not so obvious as kinetic energy exists in many things.
A.许多事物中都包含不如动能明显的势能。
B.不如动能明显的势能存在于许多事物中。
C.势能虽然不像动能那样明显,但它存在于许多物体之中。
D.当势能不像动能那样明显时,便可在许多物体中找到它。

5.虽然时代不同 ,我想历史古迹总该是依旧吧。
A.Times are different, but the historic sites, I presume, must have remained the same.
B.Even though times are different, I think the historic sites should be the same.
C.Since times are different, but the historic sites, I presume, should be the same.
D.Since times are different, I think the historic sites must have remained the same

6.王佐良认为,一部好的译作总是既有_______ 又有_______的:凡能直译处坚持直译,必须意译处则放手意译。
A.死译,硬译
B.胡译,乱译
C.直译,意译
D.归化,异化

7.中国的发展与进步,不会对任何人构成威胁。
A.The development and the progress of China does not pose a threat to anyone.
B.A developing and progressing China will not threat anyone.
C.The development and the progress of China will not threat anyone.
D.A developing and progressing China does not pose a threat to anyone.

8.It is that wrote Essay on the Principles of Translation in 1790.
A.F. Tytler
B.Charles R. Taber
C.Saint Jerome
D.Eugene A. Nida

9.中国作为疆域辽阔 、人口众多、历史悠久的国家,应该对人类有较大的贡献。
A.A country with a vast territory, a big population and a long history, China should make greater contributions to humanity.
B.China is a country with a vast territory, a big population and a long history, should make greater contributions to humanity.
C.China has a vast territory, a big population and a long history, and thus makes greater contributions to humanity.
D.As a country, China has not only a vast territory, a big population but also a long history. Therefore, China should make greater contributions to humanity.

10.Courage in excess becomes foolhardiness, affection weakness , thrift avarice.
A.勇气过分成为鲁莽、热爱、虚弱、节俭和贪婪。
B.过分的勇气变为蛮勇,爱变为溺爱,节俭变为贪婪。
C.过度的勇气变为蛮勇,过度的爱变为溺爱,过度的节俭变为贪婪。
D.勇敢过分成为蛮勇,爱与虚伪,节约与贪婪。

1.He contrived an eager, ingratiating smile, which he bestowed on Mr. Squires. 译文:他装出一副殷勤、讨好的笑脸,并把它投向史奎尔斯先生。
A.错误
B.正确

2.None of his arguments seemed to me to hold water. 我认为他的论据似乎没有一条站得住脚。
A.错误
B.正确

3.夜里下过一场雷阵雨。 There was a thunder shower at night.
A.错误
B.正确

4.On entering the door I remembered the doll I had broken. I felt my way to the hearth and picked up the pieces. I tried vainly to put them together. 一进门,我就想起了被我摔碎的娃娃。我摸索着走到壁炉跟前,拾起了碎片。我想把这些碎片拼在一起,可是枉费心机。
A.错误
B.正确

5.Brindley’s improvements were practical. 布林德雷的改良是实际的。
A.错误
B.正确

6.他们意识到学习知识的重要性。 They are aware of the importance of acquiring knowledge
A.错误
B.正确

7.这些原则一直是我们民族的精神支柱。 These principles have been our spiritual pillar.
A.错误
B.正确

8.革命是解放生产力,改革也是解放生产力。 Revolution means the emancipation of the productive force, and so does reform.
A.错误
B.正确

9.For over half a century it has proved almost impossible to achieve any broad measure of agreement on a definition of democracy. 半个多世纪来证明,要就有关民主的定义取得任何广泛的一致意见几乎是不可能的。
A.错误
B.正确

10.老师要我们把这个句子用自己的话说出来。 The teacher wanted us to paraphrase the sentence in our own word.
A.错误
B.正确

11.现在有很多的产品领域出现了供过于求的情况 。 In certain areas of products, the supply is greater than demand.
A.错误
B.正确

12.我们已经从其他国家有计划选择地进口了一些成套设备。 We have imported in a planned and selective way some complete plants.
A.错误
B.正确

13.He became an auto baron——all by himself. 他成为一名汽车大王——一个白手起家的汽车大王。
A.错误
B.正确

14.在月底前完成任务不成问。 It is out of question to fulfill the task by the end of the month
A.错误
B.正确

15.在改造自然的斗争中,人类也在改造自己。 In the struggle to transform nature,man has also been reforming himself.
A.错误
B.正确

16.相互了解,是发展国与国之间关系的前提。惟有相互了解,才能增进信任,加强合作。 Mutual understanding is the basis for state-to-state relations. Without mutual understanding building trust and promoting cooperation with each other would be impossible for countries.
A.错误
B.正确

17.她对化学感兴趣,但对物理不感兴趣。 She was interested in chemistry, but disinterested in physics.
A.错误
B.正确

18.五四运动是在当时世界革命号召之下,是在俄国革命号召之下,是在列宁号之下发生的。 The May 4th Movement came into being at the call of the world revolution, came into being at the call of the Russian Revolution and at the call of Lenin.
A.错误
B.正确

19.Lock the stable door after the horse is stolen. 亡羊补牢,未为晚也。
A.错误
B.正确

20.Miss Mary was proud of her blue blood. 玛莉小姐为其蓝色血液而骄傲。
A.错误
B.正确

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-12-26 09:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-26 21:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-27 06:28:15 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 15:49 , Processed in 0.105145 second(s), 20 queries .