奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 938|回复: 3

福建师范大学2020年2月课程考试《高级英语(一) 》作业考核试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-20 14:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
福建师范大学网络与继续教育学院
1 S0 Y. O- ?+ l《高级英语(一)》期末考试A卷  9 U. L. O( t8 Z8 H' f5 o2 j. M
5 P: N# P4 P8 N0 e

+ B2 m2 w4 B) s姓名:                   专业:
. @: E! u6 q4 F+ T$ o学号:                   学习中心:- R' `. i8 V5 P( K5 E

3 p: _) m7 c+ ^0 @7 l% Z! ]成绩:7 T, d4 O8 @7 ~/ s* h
" G( y3 r& Z5 [
I.Choosethe best answer.(Please write down your answer on the Answer Sheet 20%)
2 s6 _& a- {, d: `5 V# m# t1. If we overwork ourselves, we may suffer from both physical and psychological fatigue.
$ ?( Y( o/ J' A& p/ I  A. picture  B. mimic     C. mark        D. tire
) d( F, V" S5 \ 2. Steel is an integral part of the modern skyscrapers.
. t) w) p$ t6 A9 g* t   A. tedious    B. difficult     C. naive     D. inherent
+ e3 X8 F2 G. A/ Z6 X9 f9 ~ 3. He is a novice who has never prepared a meal.6 a" E7 r* `" U4 g* |) D! j# _, V9 C
   A. interesting    B. layman   C. sin    D. mistake# t* I( @$ `) c. a, k
4. He was elated over the favorable reviews of his novel.
# V+ H! |% W% k6 n8 @# b$ v( L1 I4 ]    A. grievous   B. trembling    C. overjoyed  D. lazy+ k/ e$ {" {: ^- n
5.Some people seem to have a morbid interest in death.
' ~, [1 I& b6 y. `A. merciless   B. sorry   C. unhealthy  D. helpless3 u6 q  }1 }7 _. U' _; ~
6. We should try every means to eradicate illiteracy.( t- q/ T% E! L- t  W
    A. remove  B. improve  C. represent  D. dominate
% A1 S4 [9 F0 n. ?  ]4 U7. The enemies were defeated and hence a humiliating withdrawal.
: F% W4 T  _7 ?A. disgusting     B. shameful  
: K: |; l( L1 C; N. J8 |! vC. unkind         D. imperceptible, L9 t) q0 o/ s1 a. h, {$ [
8. The kitten was so tiny and pathetic." X2 S* }0 M; r' z
   A. pitiable   B. passionate  C. passive   D. pessimistic" j+ |3 y  L2 l. `* Z0 {4 H
9. All teachers reiterate the importance of initiative learning.
+ P/ B4 w2 F" d" }( T4 X, ~    A. repeat   B. detest  C. desire   D. tolerate8 {. `8 ?. O6 {% X( }
10. They plan to ______ the run-down house in a year’s time.
2 V0 m  G( l: F! x9 lA. revive    B. renovate    C. replace    D. remove
, v, T. |' |- l
! g) H9 o- D8 x$ sII.Choose one best answer to complete the sentence.(Please write down your answer on the Answer Sheet.20%):, P' o  f8 J8 L/ [+ I! d" k
11.        Langston attended a special meeting ____.(Salvation)# b4 w$ ?7 r+ m$ m
a.        Together with many other hardened sinners.
8 j4 {3 z8 j+ N6 l. \0 {b.        To become a member of the church.7 b/ Z* p" ?2 Q2 V
c.        Because he was regarded as a young sinner.9 f# V/ e4 W( ~* L% J
d.        Because he had broken religious laws.
9 T# _; P& ]/ ~0 ?12.        The police got to know about the murder because _____.(38 Who Saw Murder Didn’t Call the Police)
& N; w  c& P" b4 Wa.        the man called the police.
. R$ B- C0 E! `! ~/ Eb.        the man’s friend called the police.
/ Z4 h4 \% v3 n- Mc.        the police discovered the body of Miss Genovese on the street.
, h2 N& Q4 x) Sd.        two women who were at the scene reported the murder.
. Q; ]; l- U2 v1 G3 N5 Q1 \13.        Oscar Wilder_____.(Appetite)
5 _1 h, A; o/ _& ]1 ga.        was a kind-hearted man who felt sorry for everyone.+ ^! B0 ?8 E/ T
b.        never got his heart’s desire.
- F& e+ `, ^0 c: j" k" G; V- yc.        thought it better to have one’s heart’s desire than never to have it.
8 _4 b5 B4 d8 a- y# T* D1 sd.        thought having one’s desire fulfilled was worse than not having it fulfilled.
5 l' j* Z: u6 w& r6 T: G; k/ I14.        The writing style of the essay is ____(What Is It Like to Be Poor?)
# c& p- L/ |+ u4 I, o/ h* Ma.        Casual and loose       b. humorous and human
: X5 n/ I8 P% q( V7 x: L( @' Lc. formal and profound    d. fast-moving and vivacious3 j2 U* D2 e* L6 m4 n( |9 R
15.        The writer decided to drop out of the conspicuous consumption gang because____ (She Is an Unwilling Tool of Middleclassdom)3 ^% o% |; d& J7 r# n3 c* R* c: ]) ]
a.        of inflation.
% J& L" d$ J& o! V6 j- \; A+ Vb.        life is made too easy by modern miracle-performing appliances.: v% z5 `: J# [
c.        she’s spending too much time and energy to keep things running.
6 }& C- _4 l: }# Y$ td.        her children will be leaving home soon.
  X) m$ e5 h( U16.        Their present status of middleclassdom came_____(She Is an Unwilling Tool of Middleclassdom)) }( Z( K% I% T1 P
a.        about 12 years ago.
8 {/ Z& m' l# N$ [' _, i, Kb.        within the last ten years.
* g: a7 s8 D0 [4 `c.        in the early 70s.1 L$ T& `' E9 ?- T5 `+ q  A
d.        before inflation hit.# b; o2 J7 _& G6 f; u  Z2 Z
17.        She agrees to let her son have a stereo of his own because____.(She Is an Unwilling Tool of Middleclassdom)7 X' {: [8 Y( m. \* ^# n. ?+ N
a.        he was her favorite   
% k% ^$ j0 z. Y9 U# ub. he is a musician
1 i0 v! q/ T, R  oc. all 15-year-olds should have their own stereos
' n3 j9 a( M+ `) u+ l1 |d. she wants to be fair with the children.0 Z; v% S, \; a; Z% l6 _: M
18.        Young Langston at last got up because____.(Salvation)
" e* Y, j1 u$ x9 Sa.        he knew lying was the best way to be saved.9 o% x# t  [2 Q1 x) e- |- C& U
b.        he wanted to be saved though he hadn’t seen God.
9 Z9 |9 h! v4 c, N$ h' O4 X, s! e4 U2 Y) sc.        he took the advice of the minister who was praying.
- k" U+ G+ ^. v& kd.        he wanted to follow Westley’s example.
1 n) B) L& E; Z, P& ^" b19.        There are many little limitations on our language, limitations___(Thinking of Words)
3 ?/ F, p' {. K; {. N  Za.        Resulting entirely from personal inclination.
, o) ^' S8 o& [b.        That are willful and despotic.# R1 V" b8 L7 i% t' I; d
c.        Created at random or without reason.
5 r" N1 U  O( Md.        Determinable by decision of a judge.
8 }. `$ z$ G. {  m5 K9 ^7 R20.        Collusion, the word finally found, ___.(Thinking of Words)( g  w8 M( r+ Z/ C8 C* r
a.        Fails to express the meaning embodied in ‘selfish-secret-work-together’.# E6 U* k3 h7 ?  `
b.        Is the exact word to describe the situation.- t* u1 z) M% m9 K
c.        Is not the right word to describe the situation.
2 ]! z( P! Y* F" k/ Gd.        Is closely related to the rough paraphrase the author started with.% t' c8 e9 J8 ^1 V8 N
III.Fill in the blank with the proper word given (Please write down your answer on the Answer Sheet. 20%)
; K8 O$ O5 E% d; g7 qsenses, lust, pleasures, edge,  miseries, juices, keenness,  duties, preserve, curious, bite, hatred( [4 B8 M& O( h
One of the major ___1___in life is appetite, and one of our major ___2____should be to___3__ it. Appetite is the ____4__ of living; it is one of the ___5___ that tell you that you are still____6___to exist. That you still have an  ___7___ on your longings and want to __8__into the world and taste its multitudinous flavors and  __9__. By appetite, I don’t mean just the __10___ for food, but any condition of unsatisfied desire.
: l" y$ R- j- k( i( U  OIV. Translate the following sentences into English (Please write down your answer on the Answer Sheet 20%); @6 p! V) H3 x4 _  q
1.当我把书点了一下,我发现书架上总共有50本书。
. N/ Y, j' m8 `( o2.过分激烈的争论只会引起意见分歧与不和。, U; S. p- b1 N! i' }
3. 我们必须学会在错综复杂的矛盾中找出主要矛盾。" B9 F( `, _; s
4.我不知道他是怎么回事,但是他似乎不想说话。
2 _8 X; Y- Y$ O$ C5 S" D/ B' n7 c5. 从某种程度上讲,他是中国儿童文学的先驱之一。' Z  @  d! H4 N# D- B
V. Translate the following paragraph into Chinese.(Please write down your answer on the Answer Sheet. 20%)
9 N$ Y5 ]/ h& I& x; RBut you discover the great redeeming feature of poverty- the fact that it annihilates the future. Within certain limits, it is actually true that the less money you have, the less you worry. When you have a hundred francs in the world you are liable to the most craven panics. When you have only three francs you are quite indifferent, for three francs will feed you till tomorrow, and you cannot think further than that. You are bored, but you are not afraid.! O6 T  i- f- ?2 M1 o- y( ?$ \* e

4 l" {/ t1 t- V. a" p
2 S( C! g! ~- S( t) l( I  e- U: G. h* Q

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-1-20 14:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-20 14:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-20 15:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:44 , Processed in 0.082387 second(s), 21 queries .