奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1114|回复: 3

石油华东2019年秋季学期《大学英语1》在线考试补考(适用于2020年4月份考试)(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-12 16:55:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】-[中国石油大学(华东)]2019年秋季学期《大学英语1》在线考试补考(适用于2020年4月份考试)
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,She is busy ________ the plan for the sports meeting.
A、to make
B、making
C、make
D、makes
正确资料:B

第2题,The hero’s story ______ in different news-papers.
A、was reported
B、was reporting
C、reports
D、reported
正确资料:A

第3题,_________ is impolite to cut in line when you are waiting for a bus.
A、This
B、That
C、It
D、Which
正确资料:C

第4题,As a head of the company, he has to _______ many meetings every week.
A、tend
B、attend
C、attention
D、at

第5题,I remember ______ him ______ the bike needed ______.
A、hearing…saying…to repair
B、to hear …say… to repair
C、hearing….say….repairing
D、to hear…saying…to be repaired

第6题,I spent two years ______ this house.
A、build
B、to build
C、is building
D、building
正确资料

第7题,The manager promised to keep me ______ of how our new business was going on.
A、informed
B、informing
C、on informing
D、to be informed

第8题,Everybody is ______ of the importance of the Four Modernizations.
A、aware
B、ware
C、awareness
D、awake

第9题,They discussed the problem three or four times, but could come to no_______.
A、end
B、conclusion
C、result
D、judgment

第10题,My father called me while I______ a book.
A、read
B、was reading
C、will read
D、reading

第11题,― Would you mind if we asked you for some advice?
― ________________.
A、Thank you so much.
B、That’s all right.
C、Er. What can I do for you?
D、Yes. Please go ahead.

第12题,You ought to know better than _________ yourself in unnecessary expense.
A、to involve
B、involve
C、involving
D、involved

第13题,By the end of 2020, China ______ much stronger and richer.
A、will become
B、would become
C、is becoming
D、will have become
正确资料

第14题,My watch needs _______.
A、repair
B、repaired
C、repairing
D、to repair

第15题,What is the train _____ to Birmingham?
A、fee
B、tip
C、fare
D、cost

第16题,By the time Jane gets home, her aunt _______for London to attend a meeting.
A、will leave
B、leaves
C、will have left
D、left

第17题,I hadn’t seen him for years, but I_____ his voice on the telephone.
A、realized
B、discovered
C、recognized
D、heard

第18题,Things made of glass, plastic and tin are ______ hard ______ break down.
A、very, to
B、too, as to
C、too, to
D、so, to

第19题,― My cat is ill. She won’t eat anything.
― ________________.
A、You’d better go to the clinic.
B、Why not get something to eat?
C、I would go on diet if I were you.
D、You should take her to the vet.
正确资料

第20题,The tourists eventually arrived at their ________.
A、destroy
B、destination
C、destiny
D、determination

第21题,When asked about his holiday plans, he gave a quick ________.
A、function
B、attitude
C、pursuit
D、outline
正确资料

第22题,I’ll no longer _______ my father.
A、depend in
B、depend on
C、independent in
D、independent on

第23题,He as well as his students _______ interested in sports.
A、are
B、is
C、were
D、was

第24题,—Excuse me, is this the Sale's Department?
— _________
A、I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
B、You are wrong.
C、What's wrong with you?
D、What are you talking about?

第25题,---The Chinese people _______ eight years building the Three Gorges Dam (三峡大坝).----How great!
A、spends
B、spend
C、take
D、takes

第26题,Had you come five minutes earlier, you ______ the train to Birmingham. But now you missed it.
A、would catch
B、would have caught
C、could catch
D、should catch

第27题,Much _______ in the past few years.
A、has done
B、did
C、has been done
D、was done

第28题,A teacher’s work is often compared ______ a candle.
A、with
B、on
C、to
D、from

第29题,——Would you like to go to a concert this evening?
— _________
A、OK. Let's go.
B、You are welcome.
C、But I have nothing else to do.
D、Not bad.

第30题,Such problems ______ as soon as possible.
A、have solved
B、have been solving
C、have to be solved
D、have to solve

第31题,Man has learned many exciting things from the instruments that he has sent into space in rockets. Thermometers have measured temperatures. Barometers have measured pressure. Cameras have taken pictures.     But none of these things really satisfies man. He wants to see space for himself. So, some countries like America and Russia began to train astronauts in 1960s and have sent them into space successfully.     The training is hard and the project is big. Later there were even animals such as monkeys, mice and chimpanzees that made the trip into space, too. The time has not come for families to go on space trips but today nobody thinks that such things are impossible. Everyone knows we will have them someday and may have them sooner than we think.Man feels excited when he thinks about the future. He will someday step into a rocket and rise from the earth. But he will land somewhere else. The rocket has made it possible for man to imagine how big our world is.
正确资料:

第32题,There are some things about myself that I really like. First of all, I always make an effort to do my best. I never give up halfway without trying my best. For example, I have practiced the piano for more than twelve years. And how I am learning English every day.Secondly, I’m good at making people laugh. I feel happy when people smile at the things I do. I make friends with anyone easily and now I have a lot of friends.Of course, I also have my weak points. I sometimes feel that I’m a bit selfish or careless. I want to overcome these faults and I believe this will make a man of me and people will love me better.
正确资料:

第33题,An employer has several choices he can consider when he wants to hire a new employee. First, he may look within his own company. But if none of the present employees are suitable for the position, he will have to look outside the company. If his company has a personnel office, he can ask them to help find qualified applicants.There are other valuable sources the employer can use, such as employment agencies, professional societies and so on. He can also advertise in the newspapers and magazines and ask prospective candidates to send in resumes.The employer has two kinds of qualifications to consider when he wants to choose from among applicants. He must consider both professional qualifications and personal characteristics. A candidate’s professional qualifications include his education, experience and skills. These can be listed on a resume. Personal characteristics must be evaluated through interviews.
正确资料:

第34题,You really have to get very old before you realize you’re old. I’m in my middle fifties and I don’t feel old yet. However, sometimes I look back at my childhood and ## things to the way life is for today’s kids. Some things have ## changed.One area of change is television. Some changes have been improvements. Some changes, ## the other hand, have been setbacks. When I started school, most people didn’t have a television; TV was just beginning to get ##. My father decided to go all out and buy a 15 inch black and white Motorola set. I still remember ## the Lone Ranger save people from the bad guys on that awesome electronic machine. That was exciting!Now, televisions have larger pictures in full color. The pictures are ## and the sound is much more realistic. The new high definition sets are made to rival movie ##. The variety and quantity of programming has increased greatly. There are hundreds of ## and more shows than one person could ever watch. There are many fine entertainment and ## shows. There’s also a lot of garbage, stuff that most parents don’t want their kids exposed to. Overall, we have more choices, and that is good. I wonder what television will be ## when today’s kids are my age.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-3-12 16:55:41 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-14 22:29:02 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-14 22:59:19 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:06 , Processed in 0.103025 second(s), 20 queries .