奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 796|回复: 3

[北京师范大学]20春《大学英语(三)》离线作业3

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-25 11:13:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
离线作业试卷列表3
一、单选
1.第一部分:交际用语(共5小;每小题3分,满分15分)- What would you like to drink?- _______ . 分值:3
A. Anything wrong   B. Very good   
C. Well done   D. orange juice, please   

2.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)- I'm engaged.- _______ on your engagement. 分值:3
A. Congratulations    B. Pleasure   
C. Welcome   D. Cheers   

3.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目30 分值:1

A. for    B. with   
C. over    D. in     

4.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目29 分值:1

A. to wait    B. waiting   
C. waited    D. wait     

5.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目28 分值:1

A. on    B. in   
C. at    D. by     

6.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)- I'd like to make a reservation for two days. My name is Li Ming.- _______ 分值:3
A. Single or double room?   B. You are too late for the room.   
C. We don't have any room.   D. Our hotel is very expensive.   

7.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)- Hello, may I speak to John? -__________ 分值:3
A. You are wanted on the telephone.    B. Just a second, please.   
C. Can I leave a message for him?   D. No, you can't.   

8.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)- Thank you for your invitation. - ________. 分值:3
A. I'll appreciate it    B. It doesn't matter   
C. It's a pleasure   D. That's all right   

9.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1It is _______ since a man being operated felt all the pain. 分值:3
A. a few more years    B. not long   
C. few years    D. two thousand years   

10.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1Long ago, when the sick man was operated on, he _______ .  分值:3
A. could feel nothing    B. could not want anything   
C. could feel all the pain    D. could do anything   

11.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1Using the laughing gas, the people did not seem to _______ .  分值:3
A. be afraid of anything    B. feel pain   
C. want to go to the parties    D. be ill   

12.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1If a man took less laughing gas than he should have when an operation went on, he _______ . 分值:3
A. felt nothing    B. felt very comfortable(舒服的)   
C. still felt pain    D. would die   

13.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1One who took too much of the laughing gas _______ .  分值:3
A. would laugh all the time    B. would die   
C. would never feel pain    D. would be very calm   

14.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2Miss Jordan decided to become a lawyer________. 分值:3
A. before she ever started school    B. when she was in high school   
C. while she was in Congress    D. as soon as she finished her school   

15.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2What did she study at Boston University? ______. 分值:3
A. History and science    B. Law   
C. Political science    D. Politics and history   

16.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2The word "restless" in Paragraph5 means in its sentence_______. 分值:3
A. having no rest all days and nights    B. being nervous and impatient   
C. having too much rest    D. not satisfied with me life she was living and wanting to have some new experience   

17.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2In her political life she won ________ in 1972. 分值:3
A. a law degree    B. an appointment to the president's cabinet   
C. a seat in the state senate    D. a seat in the U.S. Congress   

18.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2Miss Jordan was the first black woman_________.  分值:3
A. to be appointed as an ambassador    B. from the South to be elected to Congress   
C. to be appointed to the congress    D. to win a national election   

19.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)Hundreds of people ____their homes in the floods. 分值:3
A. lose   B. are lost   
C. have been lost    D. lost   

20.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)I don't believe Bush is elected as the President. There ____ some mistake with the vote. 分值:3
A. must be   B. can be   
C. would be    D. could be   

21.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)Had you come here one minute earlier, you ____ the school bus. But now you had to wait for another ten minutes for the next school bus. 分值:3
A. would catch   B. would have caught   
C. could catch    D. should catch   

22.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)Her case has attracted an enormous ____ of public sympathy. 分值:3
A. number    B. many   
C. amount   D. much   

23.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)Not matter ____, the heavy box is still immoveable. 分值:3
A. I am pushing hard    B. hard am I pushing   
C. how I am pushing hard   D. how hard I am pushing   

24.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目21 分值:1

A. by    B. in   
C. into    D. on     

25.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目22 分值:1

A. at    B. of   
C. in    D. for     

26.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目23 分值:1

A. for    B. up   
C. into    D. to     

27.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目24 分值:1

A. at    B. on   
C. by    D. in     

28.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目25 分值:1

A. with not    B. without   
C. not at    D. not with     

29.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目26 分值:1

A. on    B. at   
C. for    D. in     

30.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目27 分值:1

A. At    B. In   
C. If    D. By     

二、简答
1.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,满分15分) He has sympathy for all the poor people. 分值:5

2.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,满分15分) I'm very much eager to improve my oral English. 分值:5

3.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,满分15分) He offered to help us with our work. 分值:5

三、论述
1.第六部分:写作(满分15分)请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。How to keep Healthy 分值:15

第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)
Passage 1
No one is glad to hear that his body has to be cut open by a surgeon(外科医生) and part of it taken out. Today, however, we needn't worry about feeling pain during the operation. The sick person falls into a kind of sleep, and when he awakes, the operation is finished. But these happy conditions are fairly new. It is not many years since a man who had to have operation felt all its pain.
     Long ago, operation had usually to be done while the sick man could feel everything. The sick man had to be held down on a table by force while the doctors did their best for him. He could feel all the pain if his leg or arm was being cut off, and his fearful cries filled the room and the hearts of those who watched.
     Soon after 1770, Joseph Priestley discovered a gas which is now called "laughing gas". Laughing gas became known in America. Young men and women went to parties to try it. Most of them spent their time laughing, but one man at a party, Horace Wells, noticed that people didn't seem to feel pain when they were using this gas. He decided to make an experiment on himself. He asked a friend to help him. Wells took some of the gas, and his friend pulled out one of Well's teeth. Wells felt no pain at all. As he didn't know enough about laughing gas, he gave a man less gas than he should have. The man cried out with pain when his tooth was being pulled out. Wells tried again, but this time he gave too much of the gas, and the man died. Wells never forgot this terrible event.
第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)
Passage 2
    Barbara Jordan, one of the most respected lawyers and politicians in the United States, was the first black woman from the South to be elected to Congress.
     She was born in Houston, Texas, on February 21, 1936. Right from the start, she set high standards for herself in school.
     In high school, Miss Jordan decided to become a lawyer. At Texas Southern University she studied political science and history and graduated in 1956 at the top of her class. By 1959 she had earned a law degree from Boston University.
     Miss Jordan began practicing law at her parents' dining room table. Three years later she opened her own office.
     The restless Miss Jordan first broke into politics in 1966, becoming the first black woman elected to the Texas senate. After an impressive record as a state senator, she entered the national scene.
     In 1972 she won a seat in the U.S. House Of Representatives. During her time in office she was devoted to helping minorities, the poor, and the elderly. "My approach is to respect the humanity of everybody, "she once said. That's just the way Barbara Jordan was.

第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
    American people divide their days 21 several blocks 22 time, and plan different activities 23 different times. American time is "on the dot". If something is supposed to happen 24 eight o'clock, it will begin at eight. American value promptness and may become angry if a person is more than 15 minutes late 25 a good reason. If you know you are going to be late, call 26 advance and let someone know. 27 you arrive late, you should apologized and explain why. Americans arrive 28 time for doctors" appointments. The doctor may keep you 29 , but if you keep the doctor waiting, you may get a bill 30 the doctor's time!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-4-25 11:24:59 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-25 19:49:18 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-25 20:29:38 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:35 , Processed in 0.114974 second(s), 21 queries .