奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1882|回复: 3

20年6月西南大学课程考试[0489]《大学英语A》大作业(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-6-11 17:22:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试, h" @' E( d- G8 m$ n/ B. L
* I' b' ?9 Z5 S) N
类别:网教            专业:英语            2017年12月
; q1 o6 S' K7 j, N) `% F) x" }课程名称【编号】:大学英语A【0489】            B卷
2 r4 }5 J6 }& B7 d大作业                                      满分:100 分
# Z2 w& U. q) m) w' t! H$ t- S________________________________________
' [% C  ]- E$ P6 N- w   
' L+ ~2 {; p# d% o# M" z' p) ~+ v
) e2 J- ~0 p' `' \( o9 O第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分). P+ h8 R+ \6 R8 _( W* g
此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。& S% R7 n6 n! h3 D/ w7 a3 ^
1. Scarlet: I'd like to buy a ticket to Detroit. 8 a) q+ P" e- v* ^
  Clerk:  ______: x: f; b$ `8 G4 V
  Scarlet: I am not sure. What is the difference?- X0 i( k1 _7 O6 j
  A. Round-trip or One-way?        B. Go ahead.) \; j/ N: R( a$ k
  C. What can I do for you?        D. Are you living in Detroit?/ v) @1 `! I) I5 T
2. Tommy: How is everything with you?
* n' Z3 c& M7 \' }6 Q' z/ Y  John: __________7 w) K9 o7 Q4 i' T; c
  A. And you?        B. They are much better than before.) l( M  K2 X; b# {
  C. Yeah, it’s beautiful.        D. Can’t complain.
. }* n4 A3 G# |  y# \7 l3. Larry: Why not stay here a little longer?% s5 b( S5 o; _  U/ P. @
  Mary: I’d love to, but I really have to go. Thank you for inviting me.
. \. j2 }' @. x, E+ @, _  Larry: __________& G/ h+ ?! x2 I. K# L+ Z
  A. Well, hope to see you again.        B. On top of the world, thanks.
. t) A+ A2 n% W& p3 T" C+ c0 t  C. Pleased to meet you.        D. It is easy to get to your place.
2 N; [! C/ }/ ~! D6 p5 m4. Larry: I hate the nasty weather in this season of the year.# v2 X9 r- s0 V4 l" ^3 }( M) h9 \8 b
      Amy: No wonder you look so depressed.
' b: c6 i/ h8 m6 @" v5 z# I+ [      Larry: Yeah, __________
) _& R4 E5 \; y5 [      A. I can't agree more.                                        B. I feel under the weather.1 Y0 h) e1 {" T9 a1 f
      C. Thanks for saying that.                                D. It is none of your business.$ c. W/ A3 r; V' k+ d
5. Janet: Can we talk for a second?
' _+ Z& j3 W6 E" n) m: C  Amy: __________( E4 I( J6 d  t, d
  Janet: Well, sort of. Yes.
& k/ V' ^0 {. _9 c# I          A. Sorry, I am busy at the moment.        B. Where shall we meet?
% A8 N" z$ o! i: x% K! I) D          C. Sure, is there anything wrong?                D. What can I do for you?
  Z. L1 h9 _5 S9 K! R- T# P第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题4分,满分40分)
! i! b- ^: }" B' m此部分共有2篇短文,每篇短文后有5个问题。请从每个问题后的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
& \# n# U1 r! c' [0 T/ nPassage 1
+ k; v9 W  f+ V3 rThe United States covers a large part of the North American continent. Its neighbors are Canada to the north and Mexico to the south. Although the United States is a big country, it is not the largest in the world. In 2000, its population was over 222 million. ; t* _8 p) ?6 Y9 e, s
When this land first became a nation, after winning its independence from England, it had thirteen states. Each of the states was represented on the American flag by a star. All these states were in the eastern part of the continent. As the nation grew toward the west, new states were added and new stars appeared on the flag. For a long time, there were 48 stars. In 1959, however, two more stars were added to the flag, representing the new states of Alaska and Hawaii.; s6 \/ F0 ^9 ~* o2 d! a' w) D
Indians were the first people of the land which is now the United States. There are still many thousands of Indians now living in all parts of the country. Sometimes it is said that the Indians are “the only real Americans”. Most Americans come from all over the world. Those who came first in greatest numbers to make their homes on the eastern coast of North America were mostly from England. It is for that reason that the language of the United States is English and that its culture and customs are more like those of England than those of any other country in the world.* {& W/ [$ D0 T+ Z% m
6. Which of the following is TRUE?9 b' l, Q3 l, w/ G# P
A. America is the largest country in the world.( ~% ]  o( W( |" H5 m( F" g* j
B. The United States lies next to Canada and Mexico.* w+ _( g% g+ ]* P4 M& X
C. America covers most part of the North American continent.0 y) c4 [" B+ K9 o1 u; x0 ?( ^
D. Mexico is to the north of Canada.7 ^1 ]5 E' u* }% L8 q
7. After winning its independence, the United States ______.
0 @+ r# i3 j* g' f) YA. had nothing to do with England
9 D8 o9 {% m1 T) O. `8 V' \( uB. made India part of its land) y2 M9 d' T; o
C. mainly developed westward
1 D1 C8 N& O" p2 P4 ]% x1 ?D. took over parts of Canada and Mexico
* ]6 s3 t0 ]# J7 n# V  a8. The United States didn’t have ______ states until ______." x' U. Y. N% f' s+ {6 ]. Y
A. thirteen; 1959                  ) ^! z& w/ L& @4 \
B. fifty; 1959
. I) k' h5 M& ~1 J* m. M* [C. fifty; this land first became a nation + E8 k5 N, [# p* Y) w$ p4 ^* A* a8 D+ M
D. fifty; 1964; u: F- O8 X% f. N4 _7 w$ N
9. Why is English the language of America?
7 A) J: j' k5 V8 n) L3 l; bA. English is the native language of the Indians.8 [( b- F: c8 k+ v
B. Most Americans come from all over the world.; V- A5 M. T! ~1 p5 k
C. Most of the people who first settled in America were from England.* \: |# }# b+ m; F3 _5 R
D. Canada is America’s nearest neighbor.  ]3 Y" H! ]% [8 w- ~' o, _
10. The best title for the passage is “______”.
% @* ^/ m! v  @& i. Y- cA. The States of America
  l6 n& W; z& E  L7 k6 [B. The Language of America
; {" d% F- K* k, hC. The United States of America
) x# m+ E* |5 C" n5 XD. The Culture and Customs of America5 }7 j& h* o  c1 \% W+ E. }
Passage 2# I# q$ F2 y4 R4 w4 Q/ S2 Z
Since we are social beings, the quality of our lives depends in large measure on our interpersonal relationships. One strength of the human condition is our tendency to give and receive support from one another under stressful circumstances. Social support consists of the exchange of resources among people based on their interpersonal ties. Those of us with strong support systems appear better able to cope with major life changes and daily hassles(困难). People with strong social ties live longer and have better health than those without such ties. Studies over a range of illnesses, from depression to heart disease, reveal that the presence of social support helps people fend off (挡开)illness, and the absence of such support makes poor health more likely., f7 H1 ?& P# U, T
Social support cushions stress in a number of ways. First, friends, relatives, and co-workers may let us know that they value us. Our self-respect is strengthened when we feel accepted by others despite our faults and difficulties. Second, other people often provide us with informational support. They help us to define and understand our problems and find solutions to them. Third, we typically find social companionship supportive. Engaging in leisure-time activities with others helps us to meet our social needs while at the same time distracting (转移...注意力)us from our worries and troubles. Finally, other people may give us instrumental support — financial aid, material resources, and needed services — that reduces stress by helping us resolve and cope with our problems.
" F% c% X  ?8 k11. Interpersonal relationships are important because ______.
- Q9 D! p  t2 T' V. [- R/ ]A. they are indispensable to people's social well-being
" ~4 d1 i& I$ K5 R, ^" {# [% g- C, MB. they waken people's desire to exchange resources$ _" p/ z" J2 u1 n1 ~
C. they help people to cope with life in the information era2 b+ L  R' L1 N* z4 a
D. they can cure a range of illnesses such as heart disease, etc.
. k5 I2 b1 G6 Z- }12. Research shows that people's physical and mental health ______." q" `* g5 Y' _
A. relies on the help they get form others; X2 u/ n5 q% q, W4 O
B. has much to do with the amount of support they get from others
) F* w( N  {' B/ ]# {. K# [C. depends on their ability to deal with daily worries and troubles; T4 `6 |8 D9 h3 m9 k
D. is closely related to their strength for coping with major changes in their lives% b1 J* B4 G9 {- A1 O. s! T
13. Which of the following is closest in meaning to the word "cushions" (Line 1, Para.2)?! d9 Y7 E% ^" H6 S- ], ^' {
A. Adds up to.
* ~! o( h: f) g2 K7 EB. Does away with.2 `8 o0 `. a2 l- D$ y6 V* u
C. Lessens the effect of.
  p! B, X/ K, E! gD. Lays the foundation for.) W% K! e& U. V
14. Helping a sick neighbor with some repair work is an example of ______.
2 Y- c) R1 Y7 ]3 mA. instrumental support. x5 Y& C+ u/ u/ \, {" I
B. informational support; s8 [8 R7 g5 ~1 `
C. social companionship
; U" z! ^0 b" N7 j* wD. financial aid% X% ]: z' ]" n
15. Social companionship is beneficial in that ______.3 t% E6 O1 s+ z1 k5 j/ N
A. it helps strengthen our ties with relatives
. G0 G- D) }7 `4 p; ]; m8 MB. it enables us to eliminate our faults and mistakes
' Z$ ~# V/ U' D( ?& S8 J  @- ^; h; |) fC. it makes our leisure-time activities more enjoyable5 I/ b5 B5 \9 x
D. it draws our attention away from our worries and troubles2 O7 b2 f+ q, ~% v6 Y" b

! J+ @/ S; u3 Q2 D; ]% g
; G: P) K5 b1 i6 U第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)$ V3 q8 `& y. C0 D6 z
此部分共有5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。& w# P! W, H0 M6 v
16.        A new material ______, we have good reason to be optimistic.- ~2 D4 ^3 d) b
A. developed                B. being developed" j" M1 A; s' y6 s( c
C. was being developed        D. was developed: S( R8 q& |9 x- p
17.        It is illegal in some countries that children ______ unattended at home.- x& M/ V+ r% y. R; \! t9 H: _
A. be left        B. left        C. are leaving        D. being left
9 L" ?3 l5 t3 n; I18.        On the large board in the main hall of the airport, you can easily find the different destinations ______ which airlines can take you.' ^5 r) c7 q' S9 w3 @9 C1 N
A. in        B. of        C. to        D. by8 e! m( ^) o2 o# i- N
19.        Not until actually faced with water scarcity ______ appreciate the value of water to a region.
% ^' ?4 [  r9 }6 [A. one can        B. one cannot        C. can one        D. cannot one
- w1 m8 R& C2 ?% R! [/ a; d20.        Most people don’t think of a stamp as a receipt, but that is ______ it really is--- a proof of just how much money you paid in advance for mail delivery.
- f8 z6 H* q5 d3 e. t5 i4 m: VA. what                B. why
* U! m' R% j$ ^* e3 S# W    C. how                D. who! P- u1 q- w! M/ S- z3 j5 |  E* |

) |! ?, `) `2 G, A& B* _$ H第四部分:英译汉(共3小题;每小题5分,满分15分)9 _; h4 ^0 ?3 b0 \
请把下列3句英文翻译成中文。3 a, _  n0 ]% s) i- x& `
21. A year is divided into 12 star signs.
& B/ ]% Q7 P/ _/ g  d! E22. It is silly of you not to forgive others for their faults.1 R/ A; n# ?: J4 Y/ t
23. Do you have an appointment with my president?3 q6 U; n3 O7 Y" b$ B) `8 I* K

6 A  [# N  P7 \* T第五部分:写作(满分15分)
. `" U7 b8 t% y( y0 U假设你将参加某英文杂志开展的一次征文活动,内容要求你在电视、手机和网络三这种,放弃其中的一个并陈述理由。请你以“Which Would You Give Up: TV, Cell or Web?”为题写出一篇不少于80词的短文。  p) R9 Q* q1 w9 l3 d! z

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-6-11 18:23:07 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-11 19:17:39 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-11 19:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:49 , Processed in 0.109129 second(s), 17 queries .