奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1137|回复: 3

石油华东2020年春季学期《大学英语3》在线考试补考(适用于2020年10月份考试)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-25 22:29:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)-[中国石油大学(华东)]2020年春季学期《大学英语3》在线考试补考(适用于2020年10月份考试)
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,Only those who have enough courage and determination can _______ the difficulty they meet with.
A、undertake
B、upset
C、overcome
D、download
正确资料:

第2题,We have different approaches ______ gathering information.
A、for
B、by
C、through
D、to
正确资料:

第3题,_______you like some coffee?
A、Will
B、Shall
C、Would
D、Should
正确资料:

第4题,-Would you like something to drink? What about a cup of tea?
-__________
A、No, thanks
B、No, I wouldn't
C、Yes, I want
D、Yes, I like.
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),- Would you like to go to the concert with us this evening?
- _______
A、No, I already have plans.
B、I'd love to, but I'm busy tonight.
C、No, I really don't like being with you.
D、I'm ill, so I shouldn't go out.
正确资料:

第6题,-May I see your tickets, please?
-____________
A、Sure.
B、No, you can't.
C、No, they are mine.
D、Yes, you can.
正确资料:

第7题,She had _____to do, so she was free.
A、something
B、anything
C、nothing
D、everything
正确资料:

第8题,_______ he saw his mother in person did he apologized.
A、Only
B、Until
C、Only when
D、Only until
正确资料:

第9题,They got there an hour ____ than the others.
A、early
B、much early
C、more early
D、earlier
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),-Could I speak to Don Watkins, please?  
-____________
A、Speaking, please.
B、Oh, how are you?
C、I'm listening.
D、I'm Don.
正确资料:

第11题,阅读理解资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com):
If you travel by air across the center of Africa or South America, you fly forests for thousands of kilometers. These great forests are the oceans of trees. There are thousands and thousands of different kinds of plants and animals.
However, the world's forests are getting smaller all the time. We are cutting down the trees because we need wood, and we need more farmland. Some people say that there will not be any forests like these in 20 or 30 year. What will happen if they disappear?
If we cut down our forests, a lot of plants and animals will disappear from the world. In a lot of places the new farmland will soon look like the old deserts. Crops will not grow there. It will not rain very often, and the weather will get very hot. Perhaps the climate of the world will change. This will dangerous for everyone in the world. That is why we must take care of our forests.
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),阅读理解单选题:       When John and Victoria Falls arrived in New York City for one-year stay, they did not bring very many things with them. They had planned either to live in a furnished apartment or to buy used furniture. But they soon learned about a new system that more and more people are using. The renting of home furnishings (beds, tables, dishes, and so on) has become one of America's fastest growing businesses.What kinds of people rent their home furnishings instead of buying them? People who are international business or government officials, foreign students, airline workers, young married couple - people whose job or business may force them to move frequently from one city to another. They save a lot of trouble and the cost of moving their furniture each time. They simply rent new furniture when they reach their new homes. Young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike. They prefer to wait until they have enough money to buy furniture that they really like. Meanwhile, they find they can rent better quality furniture than they could afford to buy.One family, who now has a large, beautiful home of their own, liked their rented furniture so much that they decided to keep renting it instead of buying new things. But usually people don't like to tell others about it. The idea of renting home furnishings is still quite new, and they are not sure what their neighbors might think.
正确资料:

第13题,作文:获取信息的方式
My Favourite Means of Getting Information
1.现代社会获取信息的方式有很多
2.我最喜欢的获取信息的方式
正确资料:

第14题,汉译英:As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world today.
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),汉译英:I've lost interest in my work.
正确资料:

第16题,汉译英:Would you mind closing the window for me?
正确资料:

第17题,汉译英:Our textbooks are very different from theirs.
正确资料:

第18题,汉译英:The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
正确资料:

第19题,汉译英:He prefers coffee to tea.
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),完形填空:"Mom, can I have some money?" Those are the words my mother used to hear all the time. In return, I heard, "Why don't you get a job? Not to make me happy, but so that you have your own money and gain a bit more responsibility." So last year I got a job working about 25 hours a week. For $5 an hour, working as a salesman in a photo studio.
After I got this job, I had to do football, homework and job ## . It was really hard for me. I was burning out, falling asleep at school and failing in many courses. My teachers are mad ## me and yelled at me: why have a job? I missed a lot practice in football team and could only ## back down at the match. My coach was cold at me with an unasked question: why have a job? I told them it was for the things I need, when actually it was for the things I wanted. Needing and wanting are different. Needing something is like your only shoes have holes in them. But wanting is to have every new brand sneaker just because you like it. I start to think about it if I did a wrong thing. Slowly, I learnt to ## my money better so that I could have more time for school and football. I learnt to make a wise decision ## what I need and what I want.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-9-27 19:36:31 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-27 20:08:48 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-27 20:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:51 , Processed in 0.106744 second(s), 20 queries .