奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1228|回复: 3

南开20年秋季(1509、1603、1609、1703)《大学英语(二)》考核要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-5 09:21:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
   南开大学现代远程教育学院考试卷
" d. n# ~" {7 b% r2 V) V   大学英语(二)
$ i: S; K7 B0 T  V号        PartⅠ        PartⅡ        PartⅢ        PartⅣ        总分$ R* C4 h7 P) ~& Q# c. j
分数                                       
/ {: {  I/ P* D8 ~
1 S* v7 M4 T% D7 |! u/ IPartⅠ答题纸:请将1-20题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。4 }- `* t7 d2 s* s2 ?
1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
7 v/ ?, X6 P5 j% s( Z' i# W                                                                       
/ m% |- J+ W/ \11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20+ {, o1 k6 l" Z- C- K0 R3 d

) r; P  C& G7 g% F1 [5 T  b- b/ c/ Q; ]# ~
PartⅡ答题纸:请将21-45题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。
: A; {/ P- v% G/ s& n21        22        23        24        25        26        27        28        29        30
! ^: S1 ?5 _$ o) C' T5 ~* E$ K5 Q3 J1 ~                                                                       
6 e# a+ M! ^# r31        32        33        34        35        36        37        38        39        40
& R7 l# h* I$ A                                                                        ) Y, p& M% O3 A1 |6 ?

! c( H: D+ F6 J& U41        ) E/ v, l- _* \" t9 E
/ ?  l4 q0 G7 X( s% d4 Y) ~43        0 D2 V6 N' n: Q8 A
: K' |1 ]+ I; x9 S: q45        " x5 i9 Z  g1 r) a, A' {3 k
8 J2 O$ l, C% \. }' W
PartⅢ答题纸:请将46-50题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。! t" R+ \0 k5 s- b
$ Q" W% X/ {5 U" M0 u47       
# Z, F1 D# [2 ]9 k! G) q48        ' Y3 w! [3 R; p& k# l
& G+ N: B4 \. r- I: B- u50        6 b# \% u5 |$ M/ N  T/ c
PartⅣ答题纸:请将写作题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。% ~) A! ^& r$ m3 y& n: E; T
3 x% R7 O9 H$ b7 `+ q. u

@4 X0 X6 N- b. T
4 A$ u" b0 o$ ]6 O8 @5 g) ZModel Test One& _2 ]6 t$ c# k$ i6 @0 Q
' r% B1 }6 U, `9 k: F, b$ U
Part I             Vocabulary & Structure
6 H: r7 x" ^, v0 t" A: w6 fDirections: This part is to test your ability to construct grammatically correct sentences. It consists of 2 sections.. }6 a* Q& \; J3 Y, T% b; ^: `6 p# ?) P
Section A
: A) {! ?# Z/ W* P3 h6 \Direction: In this section there are 10 incomplete sentences. You are required to complete each one by deciding on the most appropriate answer from the 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.(本题共10个小题,每题1分,共10分)
* F3 q3 \" r4 o' N' x1 c1. I’ll never forget        in Sydney last year., V. ^8 m) f9 h" b, e0 F
   A. me to meet a few friends                                B. my meeting a few friends2 d- H) D8 }8 ^$ ~; x& D
   C. a few friends to meet                                        D. a few friends meeting
# }5 p, U, J( o0 g$ U" u+ K; i2. Ann could hardly recognize him at the railway station        they met again after 10 years.
1 w: s" o) y: k9 h% ?/ k   A. at the moment                B. in the moment                C. for the moment                D. the moment
& S# ]: e3 W. G: Y5 u% Y( A3. Returning to his room,       .% u% k- e1 k- T( L$ Y5 V6 C
   A. he found his briefcase to miss                        B. his briefcase was missing* u8 A9 F3 c1 Z9 P! r, h1 l
   C. he found his briefcase missing                        D. his briefcase was missed
9 ]% t8 R; |/ ]3 y6 [' @9 S6 Y4. Professor Walker would prefer the problem        at the next meeting./ ^3 S4 n! r" E. A0 y( o
   A. to be discussed                B. being discussed                C. discussing                        D. discussed* b& j& @' i2 y& D
5.       , Adam started finding a job.
5 b. t2 a( u0 i- c   A. All the money being spent                                B. All the money having been spent
) W9 q5 I8 _3 @: x   C. All the money spend                                        D. Spending all the money; R- k( H4 p9 K0 j% K2 P8 h, _
6. Warner made        mistakes on the last test than on the first one, so he got a worse grade.* [2 f* B; B: {. v+ j8 {! B
   A. many                                B. much                                C. more                                D. some% V+ S5 B+ M' O
7. So much for Passage 1. Now I        something about Passage 2.& x; x4 R9 C5 _3 e1 l% r
   A. will go on saying                                                B. go on saying
3 U9 u6 T) b8 r7 S. z- K   C. will go on to say                                                D. go on to say+ J: R, M3 h' {" ~- f7 r9 @
8.        would like to take part in this activity must apply in advance.
4 R  R! K1 u9 y% S7 P( v   A. Those                                B. Whoever                        C. Who                                D. Anyone
* O. N1 u% B! u9. Peter was finishing his homework when his mother        home from supermarket.
: Y3 v  T. R' ^5 Q4 S0 ?- z3 {0 a) u   A. comes                                B. came                                C. has come                        D. is coming
/ g: l5 ]% _8 z4 X% D1 n8 X10.        his mind was made up on any subject, it was very hard to make his change.0 U2 A' X3 L: d5 o* w+ E
   A. While                                B. Although                        C. Despite                        D. Once
/ a* q9 }, C7 n* |! g+ I# z$ zSection B : q+ [5 u& A2 i' _, o/ `
Direction: There are also 10 incomplete statements here. You should fill in each blank with the proper form of the words given in the brackets. Write your answers in the corresponding space on the Answer Sheet. (本题共10个小题,每题1分,共10分)9 ~/ A+ u0 G. w7 `
11. Professor Brown didn’t mind        (laugh) at and went on with her study.
+ p! V9 F$ c# \0 f# H& C0 Q- i0 |12. If I had enough money, I        (go) on a trip to Europe.
( v: {) S- X0 ?8 |7 r6 {13. He is really a good father because he has never been        (patient) with his son.
2 x$ N" Y- ^7 ]3 J7 F5 n* |4 a14. She tends        (copy) her sister in the things she says and the way she dresses.
8 t' Z5 j+ R* ^( t- t! f15. Would it be considered rude        (send) a thank-you note to the HR manager after a job interview?
1 x. s) k" }. u# O! I; O16. Thank you for your        (invite) to your son’s birthday party.) [( v: a' D4 e/ H* L$ l$ g0 a
17. The chips, which have become        (increase) complex since the beginning of 1959, contain a network of information pathways.- ]. j; O) d, [* q' j! k3 q2 B
18. Every hour and every minute        (be) important.
+ V( ~2 T& \/ f19. The little boy’s performance on the stage has been        (faithful) recorded by his parents.0 x, q0 P5 H9 M. M& |
20. Employees are not allowed        (make) personal phone calls in the office.( V, ?% Q  K/ C" C
Part II       Reading Comprehension   G  D8 d1 j9 [/ ~% |
Directions: This part is to test your reading ability. There are 5 tasks for you to fulfill. You should read the reading materials carefully and do the tasks as you are instructed.(共25小题,每题2分,共50分)
7 N) ?, l  b- v" D" b! kTask 1 4 U; s5 h, v6 w
Directions: After reading the following passage, you will find 5 questions or unfinished statements, numbered 21 to 25. For each question or statement there are 4 choices marked A), B), C), and D). You should make the correct choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
' \2 F$ y" C6 m, W/ @: wThe human body has developed its millions of nerves to be highly aware of what goes on both inside and outside of it. * Z! Z5 i. k3 C% d
  This helps us adjust to the outside world. Without our nerves and our brain, which is a system of nerves, we couldn’t know what’s happening. But we pay for our sensitivity. We can feel pain when the slightest thing is wrong with any part of our body. The history of torture ( 折磨 ) is based on the human body being open to pain.   , i( F7 q! W, z2 T$ f4 {* {* f
  But there is a way to handle pain. Look at the Indian fakir ( 苦行僧 ) who sits on a bed of nails. Fakirs can put a needle fight through an arm, and feel no pain. This ability that some humans have developed to handle pain should give us ideas about how the mind can deal with pain.   
# ~# b# z2 X5 X4 @  The big thing in withstanding pain is our attitude toward it. If the dentist says, "This will hurt a little," it helps us to accept the pain. By staying relaxed, and by treating the pain as an interesting sensation ( 感觉 ), we can handle the pain without falling apart. After all, although pain is an unpleasant sensation, it is still a sensation, and sensations are the stuff of life.   
5 d+ Q- u( }; O$ D1 [21. The human body has developed a system of nerves that enables us to   ______
& H9 u9 U5 l6 K" j# ]4 V& v  A) stay relaxed                                   B) avoid pain   # t: v. O  q$ D  r& l
  C) feel excited                                   D) feel pain   6 p. e8 F+ S* i  C* b. U) j5 a
22. What does the writer mean by saying "we pay for our sensitivity" in the second paragraph?   
$ F) M' w8 e. ?- L  A) We have to take after our sense of pain.   
/ \* r( n4 O( J- o& J  B) We should try to stand pain.  ' k& x# `8 R/ ~0 \/ J6 b
  C) We suffer from our sense of feeling.
# N( T) a: ]/ k3 U# d  D) We are hurt when we feel pain.   3 d6 N: v+ F* }! K8 w8 s5 m6 S
23. By mentioning the Indian fakir, the author means to show that   ______
" K! Q( j. h" c% U4 T  A) people can learn to deal with pain
5 ?. z# N  {* D! `# A* ^  B) Indians are not afraid of pain   
+ O' Z1 ]5 `, ~! X: ?( M  C) fakirs may have some kind of magic power 4 [$ f7 [6 j& {
  D) some people are born with no sense of pain   6 t7 m& z+ {, ?! a
24. According to the writer, which of the following is the essential factor for people to stand pain?   
3 W" t) |% q# F! }  A) Their characteristics.   ; t' r& c1 V# \1 w, W% F
  B) Their interest.   8 C1 ?. M  v1 Q9 C" z" X
  C) Their nerves.   
: G6 g; e# y7 X  {3 ^) r, e  D) Their attitude.   ' M7 x1 y/ d. {( R8 Q+ @
25. The author tells us that the most important thing to stand pain is that one should believes that ______   
+ R0 i1 G, u& w- r6 ?( R% ~  A)  feeling pain can be an interesting thing- n# I1 @" V, H& S/ n/ m% E
  B) pain should be avoided at all costs   
* h# }; d8 v" ~+ ?$ x" ]0 Q  C) feeling pain is part of our life   
) y, ~" D, U8 L  d  `8 v/ t, o  D) magic power is essential for reducing pain   ' ~% q. Z' s6 B# M8 T
Task 2 & n/ V  v8 m1 l, K6 `- q3 i
Directions: This task is the same as Task 1. The 5 questions or unfinished statements are numbered 26 to 30.
5 H# o1 m0 d+ S. T4 E2 }* bWhen women sit together to watch a movie on TV, they usually talk simultaneously(同时的)about a variety of subjects, ) L0 f# A" s$ ?" r% J
including children, men, careers and what' s happening in their lives. When groups of men and women watch a movie together, the men usually end up telling the women to shut up. Men & o! N( p/ N  s1 \1 A
can either talk or watch the screen -- they can' t do both –
/ J+ Z" y# E# M7 Y5 s6 y: U6 qand they don' t understand that women can. Besides, women 6 C' G7 P/ c& w
consider that the point of all getting together is to have a good time and develop relationships -- not just to sit there like 5 a8 Z1 l7 h/ F- k
couch potatoes staring at the screen.5 N- S% F3 i  @/ C
During the ad breaks, a man often asks a woman to explain the plot and tell him where the relationship between the characters is going. He is unable, unlike women, to read the subtle body language signals that reveal how the characters are feeling emotionally. Since women originally spent their days with the other women and children in the group, they developed the ability to communicate successfully in order to maintain relationships. For a woman, speech continues to have such a clear purpose: to build relationships and make friends. For men, to talk is to relate the facts.1 j7 e8 m, y/ U' V) N- Y
Men see the telephone as a communication tool for sending facts and information to other people, but a woman sees it as a means of bonding. A woman can spend two weeks on vacation with her girlfriend and, when she returns home, telephone the same girlfriend and talk for another two hours.8 H7 V/ g" y9 p: x9 v
There is no convincing evidence that social conditioning, the fact that girls' mothers talked them more, is the reason why girls talk more than boys. Psychiatrist Dr Michael Lewis, author Social Behaviour and Language Acquisition, conducted experiments that found mothers talked  to and looked at, baby girls more often than baby boys. Scientific evidence shows parents res the brain bias of their children. Since a girl' s brain is better organized to send and receive speech ,5 p. U: e# W2 R# R7 H) h0 z" g0 }
we therefore talk to them more. Consequently, mothers who try to talk to their sons are usually pointed to receive only short grunts in reply.
6 P; ^5 m# d3 i' _7 j9 M. ]26.While watching TV with others, women usually talk a lot because they            ! h8 |& ~$ F8 }
A. are afraid of awkward silence with their families and friends
# |( [  J) _- z8 w& o4 P# ZB. can both talk and watch the screen at the Same time3 @1 K2 m% I9 e4 K3 D+ [
C. think they can have a good time and develop relationships
& K2 M" v6 ^  b& b, x, ?D. have to explain the plot and body language to their husbands, }: K  q% k# w2 g
27. When men watch TV, they can ____
. O/ P; r; ^  r5 Z7 ~A. talk a lot5 k7 p/ W/ v5 o/ I
B. watch the screen all the time
, ]. R; P1 Y! \- KC. both talk a lot and watch the screen
' I& U0 |5 X6 a6 m! A1 [$ h  cD. either talk or watch the screen
' t' d6 ]% d) f  M0 ]28. After a vacation with her girlfriend, a woman would talk to her again on the phone for hours in order to              .
) i% ^1 ]1 }5 wA. experience the happy time again   ' d; p2 f% ^, t4 R  z8 d
B. keep a close tie with her5 W1 p) [" Z! W" J8 E; u
C. recommend her a new scenic spot   ' F; z. x, S3 p
D. remind her of something forgotten
- D- Y& B1 ~$ J8 O; X' m29. What does the author want to tell us most?6 }# F7 a/ @/ d. _
A. Women' s brains are better organized for language and communication
$ {" N& }2 c' \  e5 [1 {( sB. Women love to talk because they are more sociable than men.
9 C- v7 {& l) L4 c9 n/ qC. Men do not like talking because they rely more on facts.
6 t" z: ?' t& S5 r( ^+ _9 ND. Social conditioning is not the reason why women love 8 K& l9 D8 L% b' L
talking.% y# E1 `6 e5 U
30. Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?
( k$ j% K. E$ {: T6 RA. Women Are Socially Trained to Talk         . ~2 @' ~: ^7 T5 E
B. Talking Maintains Relationships
9 Z  m7 q+ D" w5 i% mC.Women Love to Talk                    
/ X+ h  O- j. g5 wD. Men Talk Differently from Women: ^7 A) j1 }* Z3 g( u* }
                   & a+ S8 f4 h% X6 }" a
Task 3 6 S. S9 P/ H" Q) ^# r$ w6 K; P
Directions: The following is part of an instruction . After reading it, you are required to complete the outline below it (No. 31 to No. 35). You should write your answers beriefly ( in not more than 3 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly. : g; v$ S$ w/ R! O5 ?
LIPITOR
( r. i* l3 @9 F* ?) qABOUT LIPITOR7 h+ w. M& @' |* @9 {
  Lipitor is a prescription medicine.Along with diet and exercise,it lowers ‘bad’cholesterol(胆固醇)in your blood.It can also raise “good'’ cholesterol.[; u1 ?. p: U4 D# U0 b2 c2 ?& |) b% Z
   Lipitor can lower the risk of heart attack in patients with several common risk factors,including family history of early heart disease,high blood pressure,age and smoking.[
1 J- ~5 E3 q+ }. l" bWHO IS LIPITOR FOR?
; \/ i6 b& r0 K7 I, u7 W1 I- QWho can take LIPITOR:% M2 U8 J5 o& \) T) S( b
.People who cannot lower their cholesterol enough with diet and exercise% q' |5 C2 [6 F& c/ @
•  Adults and children over l0
: b/ o4 f# k  y; _& q- V Who should NOT take LIPITOR:
* G* o6 g/ a! B. r8 {, M# x% w8 d; o.Women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant.
9 }8 v, l) A# t% j- D  y8 {2 ].Women who are breast-feeding.
$ B$ x9 J# D+ g7 c2 n7 ]4 B•  People with liver(肝脏)problems) T: A$ r1 ]' n/ u/ A  x3 k
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF LIPITOR
! u9 [( z$ R3 p* Q& N Serious side effects in a small number of people:
  d4 r. v0 B5 P1 ZSome common side effects of LIPITOR are:
; q$ ~4 b2 x! G7 k7 _•  Muscle pain
) y6 A. R% w' P8 c% B! p3 r•  Upset stomach
* W5 U# z! i; \: q3 o•  Changes in some blood tests6 u; r$ j2 P, k' D- m+ G
HOW TO TAKE LIPITOR& Z$ |: G) u- @2 v. L5 J
DO:! U) J$ T; l) E
.Take Lipitor as prescribed by your doctor.3 y) [/ m+ k: i3 i& g
.Try to eat heart-healthy foods while you take Lipitor.[
# k& X: a8 t* Y- R: b9 t1 i.Take Lipitor at any time of day, with or without food.[
: s% X. ^4 [" U% S6 T2 G5 M! N.If you miss a dose(一剂),take it as soon as you remember.[But if it has been more than 12 hours since your missed dose,wait.Take the next dose at your regular time.[
2 G! n  k2 ^1 r* bDon’t:6 [" E6 Q9 x0 c( `  o
.Do not change or stop your dose before talking to your doctor.[
+ U: x& o- X8 \.Do not start new medicines before talking to your doctor.[( U) f. P  v& s4 u6 `
* W& Y% [( t4 o6 J/ K9 x
Task 4 + C' E' x/ B7 ?3 l4 M% {3 ~, x
Directions: The following is a list of terms related to Library . After reading it, you are required to find the items equivalent to (与……等同) those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you should put the corresponding letters in brackets on the Answer Sheet, numbered 36 through 40.
$ C  f; P$ q; H! m- ]) E3 KA—college library - D# Z" A, H& H' x8 w
B—periodical index   
+ i0 h0 ]5 c4 c+ f: |C—opening hours    l  `8 T$ A5 ]3 d) U3 d/ ~
D—sample copy   5 l: R  M4 w9 a6 ]" B
E—periodical reading room   
% U; n. U" d# g9 {F—exhibition room 
) S' X) F- X) m* `, D! W2 H; u1 yG—book card   # B! W- }+ ]" t. t9 P5 `1 @
H—current issue   
* r) v2 \5 Q" x# @- R$ J' EI—annual circulation   
5 T: C  a' x1 X4 b$ \J—title catalogue   ' ~  g& a/ }9 E- x. b+ e# ~
K—not for circulation   
3 _3 E# r  a9 M9 T; H/ FL—in circulation  
' M7 f* s: I4 J+ F8 WM—classified index   " u7 t6 }/ n. r9 H$ u' o
N—back issue  7 \( i# ?0 i% P* P0 s1 n4 o
O—overdue notice   
: P- I& y8 m. Y& T) v& t  ?P—renewal   
) B4 j5 E  I2 d% a4 yQ— reader's card 
8 H6 u# O/ j, m2 m' a# LExamples: (B) 期刊索引         (I) 图书流通率8 j* f" Z. ]4 T5 v& n3 y, Y$ x
36. (     )样本               (    )借书证, l: h/ A- }7 X8 x
37. (    )现期杂志         (    )不外借
/ \! h3 T5 x  l38. (    )大学图书馆       (    )期刊阅览室
2 [5 a: h/ `; ~  `39. (      )开放时间         (    )续借
& t9 X+ D/ H% C! H0 B40. (    )书名目录         (    )展览室
5 }; K( l! o% Z' E9 Q, g
% K9 I9 Q' c" q! tTask 5
7 m5 @  Y5 s; j6 SDirections: The following is an instruction to an e-dictionary. After reading it, you should give brief answers to the five questions ( No.41 to No. 45) that follow. The answers (in not more than 3 words)should be written after the corresponding numbers on the Answer Sheet.   H& b2 N+ Y4 K7 v4 u* A+ r
INSTANT-DICT is an e-dictionary made in Hong Kong, China. It is the latest product of Hongyun Company Ltd. with a large vocabulary of 1 million words and phrases stored in it. So you can look up any word you meet in your Senior period. + D* h2 U) W1 M7 G+ [) U) W
NSTANT-DICT is controlled by advanced computer technology which is also the latest technical result of the company’s 20-year research. The body of the INSTANT-DICT is made of light metal. Therefore, it is small in size and convenient to carry; besides, it is easy to operate. The price is reasonable. It is a wise choice for English learners.9 G) o9 T" L, n! U* b/ Q8 k) ~
41. What is INSTANT-DICT? 1 Y/ W3 k+ D% X' I% V
It is _____ made in Hongkong, China./ B* o; s" N9 X6 B8 ?1 }- s# d& t% Y
42. what is the capacity of the INSTANT-DICT?$ T8 A6 D8 `9 l: e7 B+ B
It is a latest product with a large vocabulary of _____. # `. H$ H5 ^4 ^2 U7 ~6 i3 o7 R8 F/ e
43. In which period can a students use the INSTANT-DICT?
# B& }% ]( U1 a7 x+ }   Students who are in___________ can look up any word they meet.
% h) D4 i! o# Y- x9 \9 c* S, Z8 c44.what kind of material is the body of INSTANT-DICT?
, i& l- J$ b7 P6 `9 E: P/ s2 t   The body of the INSTANT-DICT is made of_________.
) ]9 {* R- a% X9 V* s: h45.What about the price of the INSTANT-DICT?
+ M3 \+ \7 Z" f   The price of it is _________.
) d3 Z& E2 n9 ]0 f1 `' }Part III  Translation----English to Chinese
8 Q$ @. Z/ n! e; q9 Q  iDirections: This part, numbered 46through 50, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. After each of the sentences numbered46 to 49, you will read four choices of suggested translation. You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet. And for the paragraph numbered 50, write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation/Composition Sheet. (共5小题,其中46-49每题2分,50题7分,共15分)( ]$ c/ k& G8 d" {3 t5 [
46.  With increasing awareness of the environment, people have realized that the way coal is used is critical and new approaches have to be sought.   
$ W; N; ?" Q) F; b7 a' h  A) 尽管环境意识提高了,人们认为使用煤炭仍然是重要的,并且已经找到了新的方法。   ) p1 U1 W& D$ z, _; e
  B) 随着环境意识的增强,人们认识到使用煤炭的方法应该受到批评,必须寻求新的途径。   ; S& Y9 \0 T8 ?5 v5 v8 U. ?
  C) 随着环境意识的日益增强,人们认识到如何使用煤炭至关重要,因而得寻求新的方法。   
* r8 L% M# Z; i2 H  D. E% |* M  D) 尽管人们对环境越来越了解,他们也认识到使用煤炭应该受到批评,但要寻找到新的能源才行。
$ K- P1 ~3 x3 K1 D& w3 X/ l47.Millions of jobless workers who might be suffering in anxiety and lacking a sense of security, live a really terrible life. 8 k7 w' h; ?3 H, [; @( p$ ]
  A) 上百万没有工作的人,过着一种真的很可怕的生活。他们可能正承受着焦虑和不安的煎熬。1 ^: e6 y1 D. |% l  v; L) Z
  B)上百万失去工作的人,正承受着焦虑和不安,过着一种真的很可怕的生活。
* d2 f5 A* H. ~1 O7 R) D4 P0 }  C) 上百万没有工作的人,他们可能正在焦虑中受苦,并且缺少安全感。  1 N& P5 D' k; ]7 P) L6 @' _
  D) 上百万失去工作的人,承受着焦虑和不安,缺少受保护的感觉,过着一种可怕的生活。
* d" |; n7 I8 @2 [, e5 L0 S48.A large percentage of steel companies went bankrupt in 2008, most due to inadequate plans and disadvantaged  techniques.( P8 i2 Y  `3 F3 T- m5 }
A)2008年有大批的钢铁公司倒闭,极可能是因为计划中的资金不足以及技术落后。 0 B: X1 O' h: a
  B)2008年大多数钢铁公司出现亏损,严重影响了资金的充分利用以及技术的进步。   
# q: h6 l" p# m! }  C) 2008年有很大一部分钢铁公司破产,主要是由于计划 不周密和技术落后。 ! {, Y: k- a8 J7 D; V! k' {) m
  D)2008年大批公司的钢铁部门都有银行债务,大大导致了资金不足和技术落后。0 B& E- T- O/ k0 o1 C
49. To be really happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies, and they must all be real.
9 S& z- P6 C& ~- a7 \  ?! XA) 要想真正生活得幸福和平安,一个人至少应该有两三种业余爱好,而且必须是真正的爱好。1 C, ]; ~: Q# i/ O' w
  B) 要想真正的幸福和安全,一个人应该有至少两三种业余爱好,而且所有的爱好必须是真的爱好。
' v5 H+ V" _. w. k& T: C% K  C) 要想真正生活得幸福和平安,一个人至少应该有两三种业余爱好,而且他们都必须是真的。  
! _2 b; m7 ]& v; L  D) 为了真正的幸福和平安,一个人至少应该有两三种业余爱好,而且他们都必须是真的。, X( U  n7 v4 T4 v& I+ a
50.I've said many times that I believe that our world is now fundamentally interconnected. The jobs we do, the prosperity we build, the environment we protect, the security that we seek -- all of these things are shared. And given that interconnection, power in the 21st century is no longer a zero-sum game; one country's success need not come at the expense of another.
. B7 `; `- O+ X5 f1 Y% d
" J1 B4 J/ ^7 f2 o, a9 r4 bPart IⅤ             Writing & y& D, D. g8 K( D& o
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a letter according to the following instructions given in Chinese. Remember to do the task on the Translation/Composition Sheet.(共1小题,15分)
$ I% Z8 J4 z( R1 P0 A; ?假如你是赵军,给李强写信。写信时间为2010年4月5日。
  k+ K  C+ j0 e3 B8 m# D6 B        具体内容如下:$ I* q9 g( }5 d+ ^! r
        很高兴收到你的来信,你的来信把我带回到了我的童年时代。在湖南老家,我们两家只隔一座小山,我们几乎天天在一起玩耍。还记得我们经常在山涧的小溪里抓鱼吗?全是手指长的,……童年的时光多美好啊!我十分想念你!
1 d4 J0 n3 `) z
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-11-5 09:23:58 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-5 09:44:09 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-5 10:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:12 , Processed in 0.097550 second(s), 16 queries .