奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 441|回复: 0

[北京师范大学]21秋《大学英语(四)》离线作业1

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-16 19:44:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
公 告: 在线作业试卷查看 -> 大学英语(四)
在线作业试卷列表
单选
1.第一部分:交际用语(共5小;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)-You've been busy, haven't you?- __________. 分值:3
A. I was busy last week   B. Yes, I've been working hard on my paper   
C. I will get busy with my English studies    D. I'd like to get busy like our teachers.     

2.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)-Would you please hold these bags for me? - _____  分值:3
A. That's very kind of you indeed.   B. What are these bags?   
C. Yes, with pleasure.   D. Are these bags very important to you?   

3.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目30 分值:1

A. for    B. at   
C. in    D. with   

4.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目29 分值:1

A. work as    B. to go   
C. to have been    D. become   

5.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目28 分值:1

A. about    B. after   
C. at    D. for   

6.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)-Is it all right that I go home early tonight? - _____  分值:3
A. There's no worry.   B. Yes, go ahead.   
C. No, not at all.    D. Is that so?   

7.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)-What's after the play? - _____ 分值:3
A. Is it very interesting?   B. I don't mind watching this play.   
C. That's all right.   D. I'm not sure. May be it's a football match.   

8.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)-Here's my car. Do you want a ride?- _____ . 分值:3
A. That's possible    B. Not at all   
C. That's very kind of you. Thanks    D. I think so   

9.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1How would you treat temporary loneliness according to the passage?  分值:3
A. Talk to friends.    B. Just ignore it.   
C. Go to see a doctor.    D. Ask your teachers for guidance.     

10.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1"It" in the last sentence of the second paragraph refers to ________ .  分值:3
A. temporary loneliness    B. situational loneliness   
C. a family problem    D. sleeplessness     

11.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1The topic of the fourth paragraph is that ______ .  分值:3
A. one problem of loneliness is a person's social contacts.    B. we depend on various people for different reasons   
C. lonely people don't have many social problems   D. lonely people don't have many friends     

12.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Why do psychologists want to help chronically lonely people?  分值:3
A. Chronic loneliness can cause family problems.    B. Chronic loneliness can cause serious illness.   
C. Chronic loneliness can not be overcome.   D. Chronic loneliness is a harmful to society.     

13.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1What is the best tile for the passage?  分值:3
A. Three Kinds of Loneliness.    B. Loneliness and Disease.   
C. Loneliness and Social Contacts.    D. Chronic Loneliness.   

14.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2 The main purpose of announcing the above events is to give information about ____ . 分值:3
A. visiting teams    B. famous players   
C. things to do for the weekend    D. prices to pay for the sports events   

15.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2 If you take part in the bike tour, you will ride for ____. 分值:3
A. 35 kilometers    B. 55 kilometers   
C. 75 kilometers    D. 110 kilometers   

16.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2 The underlined word "leg" in "Bicycle tour and race" probably means_____. 分值:3
A. race    B. practice   
C. part of the training    D. part of the tour   

17.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2 What is special about the rock climbing competition? 分值:3
A. A foreign team takes part in it.   B. You can watch it without paying.   
C. You don't have to be a sportsman to take part.   D. The bus trip to the place of the competition is free.   

18.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2 If you want to find something to do for Saturday afternoon, which telephone number will you call? 分值:3
A. 4675027   B. 7143177   
C. 50l2372   D. 7144850   

19.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)You can hardly imagine Jane ____ the housework all by herself.  分值:3
A. to do    B. doing   
C. do    D. did     

20.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) You ____ out yesterday without a coat. No wonder you caught cold.  分值:3
A. shouldn't have gone    B. mustn't have gone   
C. couldn't have gone    D. needn't have gone     

21.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) It's a beautiful dress, but I don't think it ____ the price you paid for. 分值:3
A. worthwhile    B. worthy   
C. worth    D. cost     

22.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) ____ you've found, you must give it back to the person it belongs to.  分值:3
A. Whichever    B. No matter how   
C. However    D. Whatever     

23.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) Shocked at what he had just been told, Julian put his phone down as if he _____ a ghost. 分值:3
A. just saw    B. has just seen   
C. had just seen    D. were just seeing     

24.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目21 分值:1

A. have I    B. do I   
C. I have    D. I do   

25.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目22 分值:1

A. does it seem    B. it does seem   
C. it seems    D. is it seem   

26.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目23 分值:1

A. hinted    B. suggested   
C. asked    D. mentioned     

27.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目24 分值:1

A. dog    B. collar   
C. caller    D. dollar   

28.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目25 分值:1

A. will he    B. he will   
C. has he    D. he has   

29.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目26 分值:1

A. than    B. as   
C. and    D. when   

30.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目27 分值:1

A. in week-ends    B. in week-end   
C. by week-ends    D. at week-ends   

简答
1.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) People always hate mice, but one mouse won the people's heart of the whole world. 分值:5

2.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) If you travel by ship across the Pacific Ocean, you cross the International line. 分值:5

3.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) We admire him although he makes a lot of mistakes; after all he is a great man. 分值:5

论述
1.第六部分:写作(更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。My Views on the Internet 分值:15

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 02:59 , Processed in 0.090055 second(s), 19 queries .