奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 53|回复: 3

22年秋季《2022年11月统考模拟练习-大学英语B》4答卷

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-13 22:03:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《2022年11月统考模拟练习-大学英语B》48 A7 z* P$ Z: |7 A; b
试卷总分:100  得分:90
9 h3 l* t' F, S) H" G2 S一、单选 (共 10 道试题,共 25 分)
7 }% }) W7 W8 x' f  }1.--- What can I do for you, madam? --- _________________.
7 y. [6 \: q( \( ^A.I want a kilo of apples
: ~* o7 R2 i5 Z( b0 r# z7 O  x$ b( rB.You can go your own way7 r# c' L0 z8 `+ f7 n
C.Thanks, S7 Z) l$ p- L- U% F9 F2 Y
D.Excuse me. I'm busy4 X" h) c9 m5 ^( k8 i# i; O* \- x5 j  H
资料:/ h4 i( z3 }  i$ {7 E) q
' q! W1 `& m+ J; g  O! E
2.--- I'd like to take you to the coffee house on the comer.--- _________________.
/ Q8 u8 r2 c! Q1 c/ v4 FA.Thank you. You shouldn't' do that
: m" _% w) R0 Y: v8 D! TB.Thanks, I'd like to go with you
7 j1 F4 e9 x; u) P4 e  g5 V2 zC.No, you can't say so7 U$ W( I1 E  M& Q; d: N
D.No, no. You can't do that
7 E5 Q$ O- X5 o* R2 ^: E资料:- Y4 M3 @  g: H4 i# n- J

8 a6 l, V4 G& T4 e5 n* t3.--- Do you mind telling me where you're from ? --- ____________________.
, A; K- q) ~- bA.Certainly. I'm from London( \4 H1 L  \' T# c7 d, l
B.Sure. I was born in London
9 R' Z4 S8 X8 a* R2 Q# l/ c8 ^/ IC.Not really, you can do it. h7 O- J) v8 Z1 R4 y9 h% H8 b
D.Certainly not. I'm from London
8 A& F! [" ^* J资料:' l& @3 k# ^9 D+ H% {% @! y  S
5 Y9 D1 O2 ?  o, J
4.--- May I see the menu, please? I've been waiting an hour already. --- __________________.
0 l4 j/ u0 a: ~( e. }A.That is the menu, sir8 X# N: D2 z* b0 |) V
B.Yes, please go on9 {+ h0 W: l, c: S  ^
C.Here you are, sir. {6 k' w; s8 `# r5 K# T
D.Of course, sir2 T: C+ v6 w9 s$ X0 f
资料:
; w( n$ K& H# w9 F& D# t3 d: |$ C! B% a9 x3 F
5.--- 1 was worried about chemistry, but Mr. Brown gave me an A! --- _________________.! E4 Y( M0 C" v* T2 n( i: N! ~. s
A.Don't worry about it5 A6 @$ ]' z4 ^
B.Congratulations! That's a difficult course
9 `. A1 Q2 H5 ]& J( CC.Mr. Brown is very good
# M& l, O. i$ i5 [9 `D.Good luck to you!+ O1 Y" g3 _( f. a4 L
资料:
. K1 g, U$ k1 E% o
7 s$ Y+ d, a; N: j6.TOEFL is a test for students ________ native language is not English.2 O) s# s! q, K! u; @; J' F/ |. B6 V
A.that
# Z# L7 |+ o' K, Y' V+ }/ `B.of whom, L1 I. k6 N7 m$ R* r
C.whose5 ?" b8 q8 l- m. y" ^: V  U* }4 h
D.which/ _5 g# h5 O& h- S+ X
资料:+ z5 R# L# R. x9 y+ `$ p- K5 |) A, \
' m7 C" K/ x, R6 _  h) ^  C
7.He told me how he had given me shelter and protection without which I ________of hunger.
! Y! M& X. W2 O1 ^: O% j$ X. ~A.would be died
; ]% @- \7 a7 KB.would die
; D' K# J9 x! tC.would have died  S2 _7 j$ |- A
D.will die0 z/ p! Q( h5 L
资料:( |1 a7 j# ~. `" i

" y3 ~! N) M# M8.This article deals with the natural phenomenon which ________ most interesting to everyone.
/ {! ?0 t& Q  P6 i' o% ^) nA.are
4 u2 I* k6 d' ~" v. iB.is, o; T) z( R8 ^% j
C.they are1 Z( @9 \5 r7 P  R6 f, {
D.it is" {/ Y$ W6 u* e
资料:3 `, ~! T1 l" q6 |% X
: a' E: r# j! }
9.He studied hard in his youth, ________ contributed to his great success in later life.  f3 g0 `, k: L* w+ A. ~
A.that: G% `$ ?$ J) t
B.it5 H% m9 {0 B* v& @3 U" l
C.what$ x( O$ s- [3 ~* T$ J
D.which8 _. N+ M) _0 L; z, M/ x
资料:! |. [; C  t0 w" b$ t& o
4 D5 C, G8 a# x  m
10.The population of many Alaskan cities has ________ doubled in the past three years.
) I; j" j, [& X$ K! V: }5 FA.larger than
0 r) x7 T/ B9 |3 O9 l4 n& FB.as great as
' m" m* q" `& H+ a( T6 M: y0 s* oC.more than1 ]" y4 f& o" r- C! {
D.as many as
8 m- y! Q  Y- S6 o& w, c; P资料:
, {+ w- {; q7 s: U) O
0 J7 V5 r9 n+ _* Y5 R9 k二、阅读理解 (共 2 道试题,共 20 分)
3 A2 g% V: P& A: j15.When you take a walk in many of the cities in the West, you often see a lot of people walking dogs. It is still true that a dog is the most useful and faithful animal in the world. But the reasons why people keep a dog have changed. In the old days, people used to train dogs to protect themselves against attacks by other beasts. And later, they came to realize that the dog was not only useful for protection but willing to obey his master. For example, when people used dogs for hunting, the dogs would not eat what was caught without permission. But now, people in the city need not protect themselves against attacks of an animal. Why do they keep dogs, then? Some people keep dogs to protect themselves from robbery, but the most important reason is for companionship. For a child, a dog is his best friend when he has no friends to play with. For young couples, a dog is their child when they have no children. For old couples, a dog is also their child when their real children have grown up. So the main reason why people keep dogs has changed from protection to friendship.
4 ~' P! [! O5 x+ v, k- z. h(1).It is true that a dog is the most important animal in the world./ L: S* i" i2 D9 H' A* z
A.T
, O. p+ ?: f  d. ]* G7 k3 S8 fB.F
! u: Z# u) g  j8 s$ Q资料:: V! f! K5 D. t  {
(2).According to the passage, dogs were trained for protection against other animals in the past.) Z# Z1 D+ x! w) `6 e
A.T
/ X: k; g6 A/ x! v3 `8 @  dB.F
, r. r/ m" |1 {资料:
( }8 u. B6 f1 t$ @& R/ i(3).Dogs were used for hunting because they always obeyed their masters.7 l1 a/ L. L: F$ F8 S
A.T8 k9 L: a* o( U+ q: u* K3 c
B.F# N. H( B  p6 a) b7 V  l- H9 _6 o
资料:
, m$ `8 F2 P! D4 k* G(4).The most important reason for people in the city to keep dogs now for companionship.. M2 k: L- L+ G  f
A.T
+ e; a- x) g; E# dB.F
5 _! d1 R' C, Q/ I* z- a/ J资料:
! A; n0 s# C) ~7 Z: i(5).The main idea of the passage is that the dog is a useful and friendly animal.
; `8 [2 K  M* s; |' c! s1 T4 p$ QA.T: N6 q) w1 o) Y# Y
B.F
0 j( @6 ]6 C1 `$ F& {; _" }资料:! U' r% E5 G" Q/ Q6 r7 a# d

# z  j; n" m5 A# m2 }0 o0 ^; O20.If you travel by air across the center of Africa or South America, you fly over forests for thousands of kilometers. These great forests are the oceans of trees. There are thousands and thousands of different kinds of plants and animals. However, the world's forests are getting smaller all the time. We are cutting down the trees because we need wood, and we need more farmland. Some people say that there will not be any forests like these in 20 or 30 years. What will happen if they disappear? If we cut down our forests, a lot of plants and animals will disappear from the world. In a lot of places the new farmland will soon look like the old deserts. Crops will not grow there. It will not rain very often, and the weather will get very hot. Perhaps the climate of the world will change. This will be dangerous for everyone in the world. That is why we must take care of our forests.
; W2 I" s4 m: B, h- A(1).The passage mainly tells us about ______.2 d& S) @5 Q& l, T3 C+ R
A.the importance of taking care of plants
' b- l+ R9 I0 Z7 mB.the result of cutting down the trees
& z" i- a& t- N5 Q# G4 Y( z3 ?. ZC.the locations of great forests
6 j0 c; m7 ^9 v4 b. lD.the reasons for forming the deserts9 V: f' J) V) u# |1 c; X8 d! \
资料:! H3 s& K! n, e5 Q
(2).Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?# A- [3 u' D4 a7 e$ X
A.Africa and South America are the oceans of trees.
* D* L+ ]1 a0 g1 w- rB.Forests are homes for different kinds of animals.7 K6 K' ?- [8 c& C9 B2 l
C.Forests are usually several square kilometers large.
' ^+ e* Q5 R; P& w) n; K8 z; W, oD.Different plants can't be found in the same forest.
+ t; A, \6 f" p9 J1 t, k6 R资料:
5 J; D5 _+ \/ }- E/ s3 @2 q0 m, e(3).The need for more wood and more land results in _____.9 Y2 |  `* `; n* z, u" o: _4 `
A.the change of the world climate
8 g: a1 Z" L! Q' j$ ]! ^3 s$ @B.the disappearance of many plants and animals
+ f) t2 V- {6 Q2 G% p3 MC.more deserts and less farmland
9 b5 R; a8 M; t. f" q# o& q3 O- h6 ED.All of the above
, @# w, i1 T' P8 U; c6 p$ W资料:8 y* s- ]  m! C" v
(4).What will happen in 20 or 30 years in some people's view?
3 E/ V  \" }9 m' G/ ^A.We'll have more and greater forests.
  o# S5 {" L* T. O6 DB.We'11 have enough land to support our people.3 g0 x& G' n% J
C.We'11 have no forests like those in the center of Africa.7 B  s4 l; V, C6 T) e
D.We'll have enough wood to do some cooking.3 ~0 Z" P3 [# w, K: z( Y+ u, M
资料:
- D$ d4 E6 i/ v+ n( j(5).The writer thinks _________.
2 g8 \5 W0 Q7 z* t6 @A.it dangerous to cut down the forests
2 r( G) p4 y8 B5 q& |/ XB.it necessary to protect the forests9 a3 q1 @9 |4 g. z
C.it impossible to take care of the world7 e& W+ Z% ~% ?+ S$ F8 z% `9 a( T
D.it important to keep animals4 {! e' i1 J9 ~* ?+ s2 R
资料:, X% n& D4 u* Y

( T- Q1 I6 @7 J) N- a; w三、客观填空题 (共 8 道试题,共 55 分)
, _$ X; a, _4 y5 B21.以下短文中共包含5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中空缺部分,请从短文后的 A、B、C、D、E五个选项中选出正确选项,每个选项只能选一次。 It is always interesting to visit another country, especially for those who have never traveled a great deal. Foreign travel can be very educational for anyone if he is interested enough to make preparations beforehand. Learning the language of the new country would be difficult for the traveler, ____ the benefits of such an effort would become obvious immediately ____ his arrival. It may not seem important to him when he comfortably stays at home, but knowing how to order a meal or book a room is necessary for the newcomer in a strange country. Without knowing the language, it is very difficult ____the stranger to understand the people of the new country and their customs. Of course, in our small world it is often possible to find someone who understands our own, but this is only second-best for the traveler. To be sure, he can see places and things ____the use of a language, but places and things are not the heart of any country. To get the greatest benefit from a trip ____ another country, it is how important for the visitor to have an understanding of the language. A. to B. on C. without D. but E. for9 R7 J; N5 |+ T: D. G7 ^
资料:、B、E、C、A# i! s' D* _0 Y& U

) C; A% M6 x0 t9 o6 y' e22.Will you donate more money for the poor?____
  }) s* X7 j) v7 K资料:你愿意为穷人捐更多的钱吗?& O6 G( [0 P) G

; s& |/ M; v# y( e9 B2 @' @" s( l23.He didn't need to attend the meeting.____. [* g/ P. N0 C/ M. q8 t
资料:  J" i' W4 Y' ^$ F# w) i, o8 @/ o
: w+ Z* L5 |9 V4 ]1 H) c
24.Trees need water to grow.____
# j+ M, O" K7 I; I$ d资料:
9 W  }" {8 l8 L/ v. V5 L; B8 o6 N# j0 T7 l5 p4 m/ E
25.You needn't go there anymore. He already knows about it.____
( R" }- ^$ J+ Z# ~+ M* g. t资料:你不必去了,他已经知道那件事了。9 k, y- D! e; [) s/ A
) ~9 G1 H. E: D- u! I* o6 n
26.I need to buy some 50-cent stamps.____6 B! o5 C+ L9 b0 E3 C
资料:我需要买一些50美分的邮票。
5 o% i+ {2 `3 G
1 e& a9 m1 x8 J9 r7 ^( Z/ h27.I need you to fill out the top portion of the form first.____
7 [2 s' n, J/ r1 U6 u4 t7 M资料:我需要你先把表格的最上面部分填写好。  `5 Y: m0 v4 v( \$ v
/ m( K4 m3 r) g0 }& z0 u
28.写作:要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。 My teacher 范文: As is known to all, teachers play an important role in our life. We can learn a lot from our teachers. My favorite teacher is my English teacher, Miss Zhang. There are many reasons why I like my English teacher. First, She is good-looking and her English is very good. Second, she is very patient and easygoing. And she can always answer our questions about English. Third, she makes English easy to learn and we can learn a lot in class. All in all, she is very helpful in our English study. I hope I can be a teacher like her one day. ____
* r8 |9 n+ W$ C5 U2 p+ @1 h2 }* b资料:请线下自行完成作文练习
% f. g3 I, [+ H) w% H2 D+ Z8 Y* h# _3 n2 p3 i' R7 \
; b& P$ A4 d9 ~' ^7 s1 b$ ]

! ^! l1 n9 m' s# H
( T1 D2 }; F' p- w  N$ L( H/ L/ j* h4 I* C9 {$ _
% m+ O' f* c; ?; B
! w8 s2 t# c$ X$ x3 j! K* p+ r# M) d# u. ?

! {3 r/ C* }  _# l+ k5 r2 w4 G8 P1 {4 n& k5 N4 ?+ J

1 R- p8 b8 u% v3 d( b) C* e5 K
, @0 i* u9 a# M. |1 {3 a/ y+ S

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2023-1-13 22:03:48 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-15 07:00:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-15 07:22:47 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:21 , Processed in 0.110037 second(s), 20 queries .