奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 323|回复: 0

四川大学《大学英语(四)0004》22秋在线作业2答卷

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-12 21:23:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《大学英语(四)0004》22秋在线作业2-00001
试卷总分:100  得分:100
一、单选 (共 40 道试题,共 80 分)
1.- I couldn't find that book in the stacks. Would you help me to find it? - _______
A.Be careful. You can find it.
B.Depend on yourself.
C.I'm afraid it's taken.
D.You must mistake it.
资料:

2.It was a good concert - I enjoyed the last song _______ particular.
A.in
B.for
C.on
D.with
资料:

3.Her reaction to the child's bad behavior was unnecessarily _______.
A.abundant
B.fluency
C.rational
D.hash
资料:

4.I have the complacent feeling ______ I'm highly intelligent.
A.what
B.which
C.that
D.this
资料:

5.I will never give in _______ they might do or say about my plan.
A.whatever
B.however
C.no matter how
D.how
资料:

6.- Let’s go to the library this afternoon.

- _______
A.Yes, that’s right.
B.No, I can’t.
C.What about you?
D.That’s a good idea.
资料:

7.- Hello, may I have an appointment with the doctor? - _______
A.Sorry, he is busy at the moment.
B.Why didn't you call earlier?
C.Certainly. May I know your name?
D.Sorry, he doesn't want to see you.
资料:

8.You look somewhat depressed today.
A.你今天看起来有点沮丧。
B.今天你为什么看起来沮丧呢?
C.你今天看起来有多么沮丧啊。
D.你今天看起来很沮丧。
资料:

9.He always did well at school _______ having to do part-time jobs every now and then.
A.in spite of
B.regardless of
C.on account of
D.in case of
资料:

10.The big man has always been eating on the go, _______ he has got stomachache.
A.so
B.however
C.as
D.because
资料:

11.Sending the child abroad alone would mean putting him at risk.
A.让孩子一个人去国外有危险。
B.送孩子去国外就等于冒险。
C.把孩子单独送到国外就意味着让他去冒风险。
D.把孩子单独送到国外意味着把他放在风险中。
资料:

12.There ________ a book and some magazines on the desk.
A.is
B.are
C.have
D.has
资料:

13.题干:

Many people would agree that stress is a major problem in modern life. It is certainly true that worry and quarrel can cause all kinds of illnesses, ______ backache to severe headaches, or even more serious complaints such as high blood pressure.
    Many of us think ______ stress as something that other people impose on us. We often complain about how other people put us ______ pressure. But we should try not to let such pressure affect us. We should not forget that we are largely responsible for some of the stress ourselves. We sometimes take ______ more work than our bodies and our minds can handle. We should learn to ______ our limitations. We should be aware of which things are really important and which are not.
  (根据文章,将下面五个选项按照正确的顺序填在原文中)
A:of
B:under
C:accept
D:from
E:on
A.AEBDC
B.BDCAE
C.DABEC
D.BEACD
资料:

14.- Are you feeling better today, Jack? - _______
A.There must be something wrong.
B.Just have a good rest.
C.Yes, thank you, doctor. But I still don't feel good.
D.Don't worry about me.
资料:

15.The pilot of an airplane is responsible _______ the safety of the passengers.
A.of
B.with
C.for
D.about
资料:

16.The atmosphere _________certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.
A.composes of
B.is made up
C.consists of
D.makes up of
资料:

17.It _______ a retired worker that she was brought up after her mother's death.
A.is
B.was
C.are
D.were
资料:

18.Down the entrance hall of the school walk four eighth-grade students. Each one is carrying a small basket with a single egg inside. Soon more students join them-each one of them is also carrying a basket with an egg. The eggs in a basket are part of a new school program that helps young people understand that having a baby is a great duty.
     At the beginning of the program, the teacher puts the students in pairs-one girl and one boy. Each pair gets an egg, which they must take care of for two weeks. For those fourteen days, the students have to take care of the eggs as though they were real babies. Students whose eggs get broken have to start the two weeks all over again with a new egg.
     One person in each pair must have the egg with him or her at all times-twenty-four hours a day. At no time can they let the egg be out of sight. "If a teacher catches you without your egg," said one student, "she makes you go get it. They are really strict." The teachers also make the students spend half an hour each day sitting with the egg and just watching it. That can get pretty boring. But it's also something that parents spend a lot of time doing.
    Children say that the program has helped them understand the duties involved in having a child. "It was really hard," said one student, "You had to think all the time about the egg."

(2)、At the beginning, ______.
A.only one student joined the program
B.four students in all were interested in the program
C.eight students became members of the program
D.more students than teachers liked the program
资料:

19.Not only _______ finish the task, but also he won the prize.
A.does his brother
B.his brother will
C.did his brother
D.will his brother
资料:

20._____she was invited to the hall made her very happy.
A.That
B.If
C.When
D.Because
资料:

21.When Susan and I _______ on an article for the school newspaper, we found it difficult to work together.
A.compiled
B.gathered
C.collaborated
D.joined
资料:

22.The publisher and the author _______ made an agreement.
A.is
B.has
C.are
D.have
资料:

23.It's already 5 o'clock. Don't you think it's about time _______?
A.we are going home
B.we go home
C.we went home
D.we can go home
资料:

24.It _______, for the ground is wet.
A.must rain
B.ought to rain
C.must have rained
D.should have rained
资料:

25.With the _______ of Mary, all the girl students are eager to go to the party.
A.exhibition
B.exception
C.except
D.reception
资料:

26.Sorry, I don't know he is a friend of ________.
A.your brother
B.your brothers
C.your brother's friend
D.your brother's
资料:

27.- _______ I take the newspaper away?

- No, you mustn't. You _______ read it only here.
A.Must; can
B.May; can
C.Need; must
D.Must; must
资料:

28.The organization works hard to _______ friendship between nations.
A.promote
B.speed
C.hasten
D.hurry
资料:

29.- Will he have to be hospitalized?

- _______
A.No, he will recover soon.
B.It will last long.
C.There is nothing wrong with me.
D.He has a serious headache.
资料:

30.- Hello, I'm David Chen. Nice to meet you. - _______
A.Are you?
B.Nice to meet you too.
C.Yes.
D.Very nice.
资料:

31.Our child's behavior is greatly influenced by the way we react to what he has done. Our reactions help to determine whether our child will repeat his behavior or whether he will do something different. This statement is a very important part of a principle of behavioral psychology.
     The principle states that a behavior is influenced or affected by how the environment ---- people, places and things ---- immediately responds to the behavior. Perhaps without realizing it, you have used this principle many times.
     On the occasion when you told your child what a good boy he was after he cleaned up his room, you used the principle. When you sent your child to his room for fighting with his brother, you used the principle. When I gave Kim a cookie after she started to cry, I used the principle. In each of these examples, a particular behavior occurred first ---- cleaning up a room, fighting, and crying.
In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior ---- the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future.
                                                                                                                                            (5)、What does the lecturer mean by "environment"?
A.Rooms, cookies and toys.
B.Water, air and forest.
C.People, places and things.
D.Family, school and friends.
资料:

32.The music sounded _______. I enjoyed every minute of it.
A.well
B.boring
C.wonderfully
D.beautiful
资料:

33.- How much is this necklace? - _______
A.It's very nice.
B.It's a birthday present from my parents.
C.It costs fifty pounds.
D.It's a bargain.
资料:

34.In China, children _______ school at seven.
A.has to start
B.must to start
C.have to start
D.can start
资料:

35.I don't know the park, but it's______ to be quite beautiful.
A.said
B.told
C.spoken
D.talked
资料:

36.You _______ your lesson over the weekend, but you didn't.
A.would study
B.must study
C.must have studied
D.should have studied
资料:

37.She is not only my classmate ________ also my good friend.
A.or
B.but
C.and
D.too
资料:

38.- Do you prefer tea or coffee? - _______
A.Milk.
B.Yes, I like tea.
C.Coffee, please.
D.None.
资料:

39.It has been proposed that we _______ our decision until the next meeting.
A.delayed
B.delay
C.can delay
D.are to delay
资料:

40.The pilot of an airplane is responsible _______ the safety of the passengers.-
A.of
B.with
C.abou
D.fort
资料:

二、资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com) (共 5 道试题,共 20 分)
41.In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director.
    For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money.
    At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to his success later.
    When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience's attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock's ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies.
(以下为试题题干)
According to the context, "step in and plug gaps" (in Line 3, Para. 2) means asking for one's help.
资料:错误

42.In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director.
    For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money.
    At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to his success later.
    When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience's attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock's ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies.
(以下为试题题干)
Alfred Hitchcock's first job at the studio was writing captions for silent movies.
资料:正确

43.Until 1983, Tillson Lake had been a lovely weekend and vacation place for many families. Then everything changed. During the Fourth of July weekend, residents woke up one morning to find that the lake had disappeared.
     Some people didn't believe what they were seeing. They looked again, but to their amazement they found they had been right the first time. The lake was simply no longer there. In its place was a big muddy hole, 30 feet deep. It was as if the lake had been a giant bathtub and someone had pulled the plug.
     The lake's owner, Joseph Unanue, did indeed pull the plug. That's exactly what happened. The dam that held back the water to form the lake was falling apart, so government officials ordered him to repair it. They issued him a permit to lower the dam level "five feet or more."He did much more. Mr. Unanue found repairs to the dam would cost $100,000. He didn't want to spend that much, so he opened the dam and lowered the water level until the lake was completely emptied. People living above the dam ended up with no lake. People living below the dam ended up with tons of mud and lots of dead fish. Everyone involved was angry with Mr. Unanue.
     Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.

(3)、Mr.Unanue emptied out the lake because the lake was too full.
资料:错误

44.All over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy, happy and help them to live longer.
Sports change with the season. People play different games in winter and summer.
     Games and sports often grow out of people's work and everyday activities. The Arabs use horses or camels in much of their everyday life; they use them in their sports, too.
     Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers.
     Some sports or games go back to thousands of years ago, like running or jumping. Chinese boxing, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. Neither one is a hundred years old yet. People are inventing new sports or games all the time.
     People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game they often become good friends. Sports help to train a person's character. One learns to fight hard but fight fair, to win without pride and to lose with grace.

(2)、The writer didn't tell us in this passage that basketball was invented in America.

45.Albert Einstein had a great effect on science and history, greater than what only a few other men have achieved. An American university president once commented that Einstein had created a new outlook, a new view of the universe. It may be some time before the average mind understands fully the identity of time and space and so on-but even ordinary men understand now that the universe is something larger than ever thought before.
     By 1914 the young Einstein had gained world fame. He accepted the offer to become a professor at the Prussian Academy of Science in Berlin. He had few duties, little teaching and unlimited opportunities for study, but soon his peace and quiet were broken by the First World War.Einstein hated violence. The misery of war affected him deeply, and he sat unhappily in his office doing little. He lost interest in his research. Only when peace came in 1918 was he able to get back to work.
      In the years following World War I honors were increasingly heaped on him. He became the head of the Kaiser Whihem Institute of Theoretical Physics. In 1921 he won the Noble Prize, and he was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism when he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew.

(4)、According to the passage Einstein did his greatest work when he was young.

四川大学《大学英语(四)0004》22秋在线作业2.rar

38.84 KB, 下载次数: 1

售价: 2 学习币  [记录]

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:47 , Processed in 0.102843 second(s), 19 queries .