奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 5516|回复: 6

2010年4月英语B统考复习资料--完形填空

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-3-12 12:44:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
2010年复习资料-完形填空
守财奴
A miser(守财奴)sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold,(21)he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and(22)to look at daily. One of his(23)observed his frequent visits (24) the spot and decided to watch his movements. He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, came to the lump of gold, and (25) it. The Miser,(26) his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to cry. A neighbor,(27) him overcome with grief(悲伤)and learning the cause, said, "Go and take a stone, and place it in the(28), and fancy that the gold is still(29)there. It will do you quite the same service; for when the gold was there, you did not(30)the slightest use of it."
( B )21  A  that    B  which    C  who    D  where
( A )22  A  went    B  goes    C  go    D  had gone
( D )23  A  workman    B  workmans    C  worksman    D  workmen
( B )24  A  from    B  to    C  in    D  on
( A )25  A  stole    B  looked at    C  saw    D  found
( B )26  A  in    B  on    C  to    D  from
( C )27  A  saw    B  see    C  seeing    D  was seeing
( B )28  A  ground    B  hole    C  house    D  wall
( A )29  A  lying    B  lies    C  lie    D  lay
( C )30  A  put    B  do    C  make    D  get

星期一是本周的开始。
Monday is the beginning of the week; it is the day most Americans like worst. The day they ___1___ most is Saturday. Saturday is the ___2___ of the workweek; it is the beginning of the weekend.

Life is ___3___ on the weekend; most Americans ___4___ care of their houses, cars and gardens. They sleep ___5___ in the morning. They enjoy the feeling that the time ___6___ to move more slowly.

The workweek is for things you ___7___ to do; the weekend is for things you ___8___ to do. Some people may get in a car for a ___9___ in the country. They like to take part in a sports activity out of doors. And on Saturday night they might go to public eating ___10___ or a film.

(A). A. like 号B. dislike   C. spend D. leave      
 (C) 2. A. middle   B. beginning   C. end  D. day   
 (D) 3. A. worse    B. difficult    C.  better   D.  different  
 (B) 4. A. make  B. take C. look D. pick         
 (B) 5. A. earlier B. later C. faster D. shorter      
 (D) 6. A. decides  B. wants C.  spends   D.  seems   
 (C) 7. A. enjoy  B. hate  C. have  D. find         
 (A) 8. A. like   B.  start   C.  get   D.  check         
 (A) 9. A. drive   B.  walk   C.  fishing   D.  washing   
  (A)10.A.  place B.  house C.  room   D. apartment  

汽车在美国很受欢迎
Cars are very popular in America. When the kids are fourteen years old. They dream of having their own ____1___. Many students work after school to ___2___ a car. In most places ____3___ people learn to drive in high school. They have to take a ___4____ test to get a licence. Learning to drive and getting a driver’s ___5___ may be one of the most exciting things in their lives. For many, that piece of paper is an important symbol(象征)that they are now grown-ups.
Amercians seem ot love their cars almost more than anything else. People almost never go to see a doctor when they are ____6_____. But they will take ____7____ cars to a “hospital” at the smallest sign of a problem. At weekends, people ___8___ most of the time in washing and waxing(打蜡) their cars. For some families it is not enough to have ___9___ car. They often have two or even three. Husbands need a car to go to work. Housewives need a car to go shopping or to take the children to school or ___10____ activities.  
(A)1. A. cars  B. computers  C. bikes  D. houses
(B)2. A. borrow  B. buy  C.lend  D. sell
(D)3. A.old  B. tall  C. strong  D. young
(C)4. A. language  B. listening  C. driving  D. body
(D)5. A. address  B. book  C. driving  D. . license
(A)6. A. sick  B. healthy  C. pleased  D. angry
(D)7. A. his  B. her  C. your  D. their
(C)8. A. cost  B. take  C. spend  D. pay
(B)9. A. no  B. one  C. some  D. several
(A)10.A. other  B. another  C. others  D. else

布莱克先生在医院工作。
Mr Black works in a hospital (医院). As a good (1), the people in the town like him. He’s often(2)to the patients (病人) and looks them over carefully.(3)he’s always busy and has little time to rest.
One morning Mr Black got to the hospital and saw there was a fat woman in the(4). He called her into his office and asked, “(5), madam?”
“It was my birthday yesterday, sir”, said the woman. “My husband gave me a (6). But I couldn’t push my way in (挤进) it.”
“(7), madam,” said Mr Black, “You must lose some weight (减肥). You’ll be able to (8)your coat, if you do all that I say.”
“You’re(9), sir,” said the rich woman. “He bought me not a coat, but an expensive(10) .”
(  A  ) 1. A. doctor    B. farmer    C. teacher    D. cleaner
(  D  ) 2. A. bad      B. fine        C. cold      D. kind
(  C  ) 3. A. Or        B. But        C. So        D. Then
(  B  ) 4. A. classroom  B. waiting room  C. park    D. zoo
(  C  ) 5. A. How do you do    B. How are you  C. What’s the matter  D. How old are you
(  D  ) 6. A. house      B. coat        C. shop      D. present
(  A  ) 7. A. It doesn’t matter    B. It’s a pleasure    C. I have no idea      D. It’s my favourite
(  B  ) 8. A. put        B. wear      C. buy        D. wash
(  B  ) 9. A. right      B. wrong      C. easy      D. safe
(  C  ) 10. A.. bike      B. bus        C. car        D. truck

两百年前,在西方人们不知道咖啡或茶。
Two hundred years ago, people in the West did not know coffee or tea. They were (1)_______ to drink them because they thought coffee or tea could kill a person. Once the king of England decided to find out (2)_______ it was true.
  At that time there were two brothers in prison. They would be killed (3)______ a few days because they did wrong. The king said, "I shall let them live but they must drink coffee or tea to the end of their (4)______. One brother must drink coffee and (5)_______ must drink tea every day." And they (6)_______ the king's words.
  They (7)_______ lived many years. At last, the elder brother (8)_______ when he was eighty-three years old. The younger one died a few years (9)______ . After that, people (10)________ that coffee and tea were not bad to man.

( B)1. A. happy B. afraid C. strong D. rich
( C)2. A. when B. what C. if D. because
( D )3. A. after B. later C. behind D. in
( C )4. A. life B. live C. lives D. living
( D )5. A. one B. another C. other D. the other
( A)6. A. heard B. listened to C. followed D. did
( A)7. A. both B. each C. neither D. all
( C )8. A. killed B. lived C. died D. dead
( C )9. A. ago B. old C. later D. before
( D )10.A. shouted B. spoke C. kept D. knew

一个很年轻的军官在火车站。
A very new, young officer was at a railway station. He was on his way to visit his mother in 1 town. He wanted to telephone her to tell her the time of his train, 2 she could meet him at the 3 in her car. He looked at all his pockets, but 4 that he did not have the right money for the telephone, so he went on and looked 5 for someone to help him. At last an old soldier came by, and the young officer stopped him and said, “Can you change the money 6 me?”

“Wait a moment,” the soldier 7 , and he began to put his hand in his 8 “I’ll see whether I can help you.”

“Don’t you know how to speak to an officer?” the young officer said angrily “Now let’s 9 again, Can you change the money for me?”

“No, sir,” the old soldier answered 10 .

( C) 1.A.other  B the other  C. another  D .one

( B) 2.A.so B .so that  C .because D .when

( B) 3.A.place B .station C .street  D .stop

( C) 4.A.knew B .thought C. found D. found out

( C) 5.A.up B. down C. around D .into

( C) 6.A.to B .with C .for D .and

( A) 7.A.answered  B. spoke C .told D. smiled

( D) 8.A.coat B. handbag  C. wallet  D. pocket

( A) 9.A.start  B. to begin  C .doing D .ask

( D) 10.A.easily B. fast C. happily D. quickly

一个查理•卓别林最著名的电影是《淘金记》这部影片是在加利福尼亚在19世纪中期。
  One of Charlie Chaplin’s most famous films was “The Gold Rush” The film was set in California in the middle of the 1 century. At that time, gold was discovered in California and thousands of people 2 there to look for gold, so it became 3 as “the gold rush” People said gold could 4 be picked up by washing sand from the river in a pan of water. This was known as “panning for gold”

In the film, Chaplin and his friend are in California. So far, they have been 5 in their search for gold and have no money at all. They 6 in a snow storm in a small wooden house. They have 7 They are so hungry that they 8 a pair of shoes, by boiling them in a pan of water. Chaplin sits down 9 the table and eats the shoe. He makes it seem as if this is one of the 10 meals that he has ever enjoyed. [!--empirenews.page--]

( C) 1.A.nineteen  B. ninetieth  C. nineteenth  D. ninth

( A) 2.A.went  B. left  C. climb D .found

( B) 3.A.famous  B. known  C. wonderful  D. great

(B) 4.A.hard  B. easily  C. difficulty  D .slowly

( C) 5.A.unhappy  B .unsuccessfully  C. unlucky  D .unluckily

( C) 6.A.have got  B. meet  C .are caught  D. live

( D) 7.A.a little food  B. some water  C. nothing  D. nothing to eat

( B) 8.A.wear  B. cook  C .make  D. mend

( A) 9.A.at  B .by  C .near  D .beside

( D) 10.A.biggest  B.  dearest   C. cheapest   D.  most delicious

从前有一个男孩在多伦多。他的名字是吉米。
  Once there was a boy in Toronto. His name was Jimmy. He started drawing when he was three years old, and when he was five he was already very ___1___ at it. He drew many beautiful interesting pictures, and many people ___2___ his pictures. They thought this boy was going to be ___3___ when he was a little older, and then they were going to ___4___ these pictures for a lot of money.

Jimmy's pictures were quite different from other ___5___ because he never drew on all of the paper. He drew on ___6___ of it, and the other half was always ___7___.

"That's very clever," everybody said. "___8___ other people have ever done that before."

One day somebody asked him, "Please tell me, Jimmy. Why do you draw on the bottom (底部) half of your pictures, ___9___ not on the top half?"

"Because I'm small," Jimmy said, "and my brushes (毛笔) can't ___10___ very high."

( D) 1. A. poor  B. sad  C. glad  D. good

( A) 2. A. bought  B. brought  C. sold  D .took

( C) 3. A .different  B. clever  C. famous  D. rich

( D) 4. A. buy  B. show  C. leave  D. sell

(B) 5. A. men's  B. people's  C. boy's  D. child's

( A) 6. A. half  B. part C. side D. end

( B) 7. A. full  B. empty  C. wrong  D. ready

(A) 8. A. No B .Some C. Any D .Many

(C) 9. A. then B .and C .but D .or

( D) 10. A. change B. turn C. pull D .reach

“简,请让我借一美元,”珍妮问站在学校吃午餐。
  "Jane, please let me borrow a dollar," Jenny asked as they stood in the school lunch. "I have one in my jacket, but I don't want to ___1___ and lose my place."

"OK," agreed Jane.

Jane waited all day for Jenny to ___2___ back the dollar she borrowed, but Jenny seemed to be ___3___. "She's just forgotten," thought Jane. "I don't want to ___4___ her angry." Still, her money didn't go far. Some classmates, like Jenny, were getting five dollars a week.

Weeks went by. At last Jane got up enough courage to tell her about the ___5___.

"Oh, Jane, I forgot!" Jenny said, "I'll ___6___ the dollar tomorrow."

The next day Jenny seemed to have forgotten again. During the noon hour Jane saw her ___7___ sweets for Mary and Ann. Jenny saw Jane looking at her. ___8___ she said something in a low voice to the other two girls. Jane felt ___9___ and asked her teacher if she could go back to the classroom. In the classroom, Jane saw two new pencils in Jenny's desk. An ___10___ came to her.

"Jenny's not kind lately, and anyway, she really owes me. A dollar doesn't mean anything to her, but it means a lot to me."

( C) 1. A. stay B. wait C .leave D. take

( D) 2. A. return B. lend C. show D. pay

( A) 3. A. busy B. happy C. free D .sad

( B) 4. A.l et B. make C .keep D. find

( A) 5. A. money B. lunch C. place D. classmate

( B) 6. A. remember B. bring C. give D .pass

(D) 7. A. borrowing B. making C .selling D. buying

( C) 8. A. Even B .Again C. Then D. Instead

( B) 9. A. alone B. sad C. hungry D. lucky

( A) 10. A. end B .answer C .idea D. excuse

在旧社会,在伦敦、烟雾很厚。
In the old days, in London, the smog was very thick. Car and bus drivers ___1___ to drive very slowly. They ___2___ saw the road in front of them even during the daytime. People did not like going out in the smog. ___3___ they had to go out, they wore "smogmask" over their faces. [!--empirenews.page--]

In December 1952, a very ___4___ dark cloud came down over London. It was the ___5___ smog Londoners had ever had. ___6___ of it was bad factory smoke. Nearly fifty people died in road accidents. But many more people became unhealthy. The smog was very ___7___ for old people and children. One man said, "The streets were almost ___8___ because people stayed at home as much as possible. The air was very thick, and you could almost cut it with a knife."

After three weeks, the smog began to ___9___. But in the following weeks and months over 4000 people died as a ___10___ of the smog.

(C 1. A. hurried   B. stayed  C. had  D .stopped

( B 2. A .easily   B. hardly   C .already  D freely

( A) 3. A .If   B. So   C .Though  D. Because

( B) 4. A. clear   B. thick  C. thin  D. small

( C) 5. A. hottest B. nicest C. worst D .best

( A) 6. A .Much  B. Many C.A few D.A little

( C) 7. A.  favourite B. strong C. dangerous D .weak

( A) 8. A .empty B. full C. dirty D. clean

(D) 9. A. remember B. forget C .arrive D. lift

( D) 10. A. part B. usual C .end D. result
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2010-3-22 09:45:22 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-24 16:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-5 15:54:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-9 17:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-3 12:53:02 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 09:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
谋学网
提供俄罗斯 波兰 意大利 法国 新西兰 日本 韩国/国内女子技师!!!保健/!!服务.只要你是在北京无论你是在酒店还是家里;您需要时只需拨通我们的电话就能很快的来为你解除一天的疲惫.缓解压力.本酒店位于东三环双井桥附近.也期待你的光临! 电话 13466733194 QQ 1554528413 另外本中心有二线明星提供;详情来电咨询!!!(仅服务北京业务外地勿扰谢谢合作!)www.qingchenglian.net
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 07:15 , Processed in 0.098385 second(s), 20 queries .