一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The goods you made according to the sample given are ( )your favor.|
2. The opening ceremony of the Fair will ( ) at 10a.m.tomorrow.
3. The salary as ( )the contract will be transferred monthly to the representative’s account.
4. I am deeply sorry that it has taken so long to ( ) this problem.
A. straighten up
B. straighten over
C. straighten on
D. straighten out
5. To increase this discount rate for all of our accounts would seriously ( ) our firm .
6. This letter will acknowledge that the contract is modified and ( ) by the following changes.
7. Delivery must be effected within the time stated on the purchase order, ( ) the Buyer must atits opinion cancel the order.
D. in case of
8. The purpose ( ) this letter is to inform you ( )the important meeting.
9. Considering your financial situations, which we realize have not been good recently, we have not ( ) you for payment.
10. Chinese construction firms have ( ) technical and managerial personnel in various constructions.
11. I really am not qualified to ( ) the safety or lack of safety in drinking this water.
12. China′s building firms are ( ) to expand their business abroad, learn the local construction practices and provide their excellent services.
A. doing efforts
B. making efforts
C. doing effect
D. making effect
13. The issue related to taxes will be ( )in accordance with the taxation laws in China.
B. dealt in
C. dealt to
D. dealt with
14. They request you to recommend ( )that suits the African market.
A. some material to them
B. them some materials
C. them some material
D. some material for them
15. Unless we ( ) you to the contrary, we shall assume said modification .
A. hear of
B. hear out
C. hear with
D. hear from
16. The school has ( ) playing fields.
17. The packing of goods offered does not meet our standards. Could you use packing which is secure ( )breakage?
18. The law ( ) what should be done.
19. I shall continue to believe it ( ) I have proof ( ) the contrary.
20. I understand that Mr. Wood is the ( ) officer of the bank.
21. The foreign client is both the exporter of materials ( )parts and the importer of finished products.
22. Catalog sheets submitted with the bid must be “originals” and not copies; drawings, schematics and/or circuit diagrams and printed circuit board diagrams must be ( ).
23. Unfortunately we cannot accept your offer. Your prices are ( ).
D. more high
24. Bids ( ) building the bridge were invited from British and American firms.
25. I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude. I am referring to that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked ( ) my bike by a motorcycle.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册