一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. International traders often ( ) a longer period for( ) of an account.|
2. We are already represented by our sole agent in your city for the ( )of our Enamelware.
3. July shipment is acceptable ( ) our customer.
4. Payments should be made ( ) sight draft.
5. It is my great pleasure to advise you that you will now ( ) our firm in your area.
B. be presented
C. being presented
D. be representing
6. Licensed Patents, as used herein, ( ) all patents and patent applications.
A. shall mean
C. should mean
D. shall have meant
7. We could not deliver the total quantity ( ) one shipment.
8. We have been ( ) walnutmeat form the local commission houses, who ( ) send us quotations regularly.
A. bought,used to
B. buying,used to
C. buy,are used
D. boungt,used to
9. It ( ) that more and more people will eat healthy food
A. is hoped
D. has been hoped
10. If we had a sample in hand, we ( ) to negotiate business with our end-users now.
A. would be able
B. should have
C. had been able
D. should have been able
11. We feel that it is ( ) to decline your counter-offer.
12. In regard ( ) his suggestions, we shall discuss them fully.
13. We are ( ) of your close co-operation by sending us a special( ) offer for walnutmeat.
14. If, in exceptional circumstances, an extension is required, it should ( ) all bidders before the expiration date and Bank should be notified.
A. request upon
B. be requested of
C. be requested in
D. request of
15. Much ( ) our regret, we cannot ship the goods within the time limit of the L/C owing to the unforeseen difficulties on the part of mill.
16. Please ( ) all prices FOB our place of business
17. On account ( ) difference in taste, your designs do not suit this market.
18. We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude ( ) mutually beneficial relations between us.
19. We have avoided ( ) our prices for as long as possible, but we can no longer prolong the inevitable。
A. to rise
B. to raise
20. Mr.Wood guarantees that Mr. Feng will ( ) their equipment.
C. be satisfied with
D. satisfy with
21. We are exporters of long-standing and high reputation, ( ) exportation of following articles.
A. engaged in
B. engaging in
D. engaing on
22. We confirm( ) your cable of even date.
B. to receive
C. having received
23. We appreciate your cooperation and trust the shipment will prove ( )your entire satisfaction.
24. It is said that your firm are in the market ( ) textiles.
25. Parts and components either to be supplied by Party A or to be purchased in Dalian by Party B are ( ) the list attached.
A. as for
B. as to
C. as per
D. as yet
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册