谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Disappointment in love is something most young people must go （ ）.
2. After performing a successful operation, the doctor at last pulled the patient （ ）.
3. （ ）about the bookkeeper’s honesty, the company asked him to resign.
A. There be some questions
B. There were some questions
C. There have been some questions
D. There being some questions
4. In the era of market economy, the concept of "Consumer First" should be_（ ）by manufactureres.
5. Dogs are often praised for their （ ）; they almost never abandon.
6. I won’t go there（ ）invited.
D. be not to
7. Iris and Eliza ___（ ）want to invite their classmates to their birthday party
A. they both
B. their both
C. the both
8. Her grandson is the（ ）of her eye.
9. He had to（ ）life in the city because his father need help on the farm.
A. give in
B. give out
C. give up
D. give off
10. It’s no use （ ）me not to worry.
A. you tell
B. your telling
C. for you to have told
D. having told
11. Grain production in the world is（ ）but still millions go hungry.
12. （ ）to work, I met my old friend.
A. By the way
B. On the way
C. Using the way
D. In my way
13. It’s usually the case that people seldom behave in a（ ）way when in a furious state.
14. "The Old Man and the Sea" and many other novels（ ）Ernest Hemingway the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954.
15. His doctor prescribed some foods that can （ ）needed protein and vitamins to the diet.
16. Knowing that her son was suffering from a（ ）disease, the mother cried her eyes out.
17. After the（ ）of 17 British passengers, Mr. Blair continued to express his concern over the safety of the other passengers still on board the hijacked airliner.
18. Clothes and blankets have been（ ）among the refugees.
B. handed in
C. turned out
D. got up
19. As 409 students （ ）out of their exam, they found all but one exit blocked.
20. Although punctual himself, the professor was quite used（ ）late for his lecture.
A. to have students
B. for students' being
C. for students to be
D. to students' being
21. I’d have come with you（ ）I am so busy.
A. but for
B. provided that
C. except that
D. so long as
22. He neither drinks, smokes,（ ）eats meat
D. or not
23. Criticism can be of great use; we may not like it at the time it is made, but it can（ ）us on to greater things.
24. It’s difficult to keep up （ ）these changes in fashion.
25. It's（ ）difficult（ ）even contemplate the idea that soon I will be waking up in the mornings and not have a class to which I should be going.
A. too; that
B. so; that
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册