谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Waiter:（ ）? Sir: OK, banana ice cream with hot chocolate sauce.
A. Are you ready to order, sir
B. What do you want to eat, sir
C. What can I do for you
D. Is that OK
2. “Where（ ）my umbrella?”“Somebody（ ）it away by mistake.”
A. is, must have taken
B. is, must take
C. have been, must take
D. is, takes
3. Even though he knew that I should study, he still（ ）me to go to the movies.
4. Nothing but books （ ）sold in this shop.
D. to be
5. Mother keeps crying all the night; she did not have a good time , （ ） she ?
6. The program was so （ ）that they were too （ ）to fall sleep.
A. exciting … excited
B. excited… Exciting
C. exciting … exciting
D. excited… Excited
7. Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have（ ）it or not.
8. （ ）helping a child in danger on the street, he was knocked down by a car.
9. Before you begin writing your paper, please write（ ）first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.
A. an origin
B. a detail
D. an outline
10. I don’t know where （ ）going.
A. will she
B. she will
C. is she
D. she is
11. We must begin testing the instrument, no matter（ ）difficult it is.
12. （ ）you continue in your efforts and achieve new and greater successes.
13. （ ）I haven’t read the book, I know very little about it.
14. The deeper a person’s sleep becomes, the longer the periods of rapid eye movement. The word “deeper” in the sentence is closest in meaning to which of the following?
15. His book was much better than similar books （ ）before him.
A. being written
B. having written
16. We are looking forward to （ ）a trip to your country.
C. be taking
D. having taken
17. It is important that the aeroplane （ ）as light as possible.
18. Yao Ming is very good. He was taller than（ ） in his grade that year.
A. any one
B. the one
C. other students
D. any one else
19. By the time we got to the cinema the film（ ）for half an hour.
A. has begun
B. had begun
C. has been on
D. had been on
20. We are looking forward（ ）each other next week.
A. to see
B. to seeing
21. They seem（ ） in that film.
C. to interest
D. to be interested
22. “ You can ’ t have a medical examination without leaving your home in the future , can you ? ” “ （ ） . ”
A. Yes , we can ’ t
B. Yes , I can
C. No , we won ’ t
D. No , I have
23. “We didn't see him at the exhibition yesterday.”“He（ ）it.”
A. mustn't visit
B. can't have visited
C. should have gone to see
D. may see
24. It （ ）John and Kate who helped me the other day.
25. I’ll never forget （ ）you for the first time.
D. being driven
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册