谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The farmers are ____with selling the lands they love.
2. He has ____for language.
C. an aptitude
D. an attitude
3. Thomas Edison considered genius to be ______one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
C. consisted of
D. comprised in
4. Japan has to employ an increasing number of overseas workers because there is no easy solution to its labor ____.
5. He had to do nothing _____ for the policeman
A. except send
B. except to send
C. but to send
D. but sending
6. He was not ____ to the club because he wasn't a member.
7. It is all agreed that he is the _____ image of his father.
8. We think of the Great Wall of China____one of the wonders of the world.
9. It was so cold outside that my toes became ____.
10. ____ hard I tried, I couldn’t catch up with him.
A. No matter how much
C. No matter how
11. They may increase their production with the new equipment, _____.
A. in my estimate
B. by my estimate
C. by my view
D. by my opinion
12. Well, let's put our heads together and find _____ to the problem.
A. an answer
B. a solution
C. a method
13. Japan has to employ an increasing number of overseas workers because there is no easy solution to its labor ____.
14. We _____ it _____ Marconi and Bell that we can talk to people on the other side of the globe over the radio.
15. His new appointment takes _______ from the beginning of the next month.
16. They often _____ with each other over petty affairs.
17. To be honest, he is superior _____ me in the knowledge of French literature.
18. The workers _____ to finish the work in time.
A. went out
B. went for
C. went on
D. went out of their way
19. Thomas Edison considered genius to be ______one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
C. consisted of
D. comprised in
20. The social security system in our country provides _____ for all retired workers and cadres.
21. Zhang Ling is not good at English, but when it _____sports, he is the best in our school.
A. becomes to
B. comes to
C. goes to
D. returns to
22. We must work, and _____, we believe in ourselves.
A. of course
B. above all
C. for sure
D. not at all
23. I remember the sound of the gun ____Jeremy‘s head.
A. to hit
D. of hitting
24. The committee acted _____ the suggestions the expert made.
25. If you give up music, you’ll waste your ____.
26. Most students ____ for the new school year on September the first in China.
B. are continued
C. go in
D. run up
27. I ____to tell my family the good news about my being admitted to Beijing University.
B. made up
28. It is believed that this is the only copy of the book _____.
A. at existence
B. on existence
C. for existence
D. in existence
29. Everything indicates that something has gone wrong ____ his plan.
30. The train ____ the station at exactly 7 o’clock.
A. pulled on
B. pulled out of
C. pulled off
D. pulled down
31. The severe rainstorm has____ the farm.
32. If a = b and b = c, we can _____ that a = c.
33. The teacher is busy ____the exam now.
A. making up for
B. making up
C. making up of
D. making for
34. An ambulance must have priority as it usually has to deal with some kind of ___ D_______.
35. Guilin is quite ____a visit.
B. worthy to
C. worthy of
D. worth of
36. After a short holiday, he _______ himself once more to his studies.
37. What you have done is ____the doctor's orders.
A. attached to
B. resistant to
C. responsible to
D. contrary to
38. The film was ____praised by critics.
39. In aerospace devices the weight of the necessary power producing equipment is _______.
40. Jane _____ no strong emotion when they told her the news.
41. The old man was _____ with joy.
42. When they move to the south, much of their furniture had to be _____.
A. left over
B. left for
C. left behind
D. left to
43. He went to the store and ____ a gift for his son.
A. found out
B. turn out
C. threw out
D. picked out
44. The book was written _____ for the young children.
45. They didn't know then what had happened, _____ find out.
A. nor did he
B. nor he did
C. neither did
D. neither he did
46. It has been reported that the project will _____ up to 60 new jobs.
47. His manner was so bright and pleasant that Jane felt at ____ with him at once.
48. Six ____ten people in Beijing have seen the movie Titanic
B. out off
C. out of
D. out to
49. He prefers living alone in a quiet village _____ living in a noisy city.
B. more than
D. rather than
50. Many intelligent animals can be trained to understand human speech. A good ____is the pet dog.
C. in point
D. case in point
谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。