谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. It is believed that this is the only copy of the book _____.
A. at existence
B. on existence
C. for existence
D. in existence
2. He went to the store and ____ a gift for his son.
A. found out
B. turn out
C. threw out
D. picked out
3. ____ hard I tried, I couldn’t catch up with him.
A. No matter how much
C. No matter how
4. The film was ____praised by critics.
5. If a = b and b = c, we can _____ that a = c.
6. It has been reported that the project will _____ up to 60 new jobs.
7. In aerospace devices the weight of the necessary power producing equipment is _______.
8. The committee acted _____ the suggestions the expert made.
9. The workers _____ to finish the work in time.
A. went out
B. went for
C. went on
D. went out of their way
10. They often _____ with each other over petty affairs.
11. Thomas Edison considered genius to be ______one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
C. consisted of
D. comprised in
12. When they move to the south, much of their furniture had to be _____.
A. left over
B. left for
C. left behind
D. left to
13. They didn't know then what had happened, _____ find out.
A. nor did he
B. nor he did
C. neither did
D. neither he did
14. The boy ____at the dinner party last Sunday and was sick .
D. over and ate
15. What you have done is ____the doctor's orders.
A. attached to
B. resistant to
C. responsible to
D. contrary to
16. He was not ____ to the club because he wasn't a member.
17. Jane _____ no strong emotion when they told her the news.
18. Rob stood in the hallway, from where he could ____ the happenings on the street.
19. _____ your advice yesterday, I could complete the task tomorrow.
A. Did I taken
B. Should I taken
C. Had I taken
D. Were I to taken
20. It was so cold outside that my toes became ____.
21. The train ____ the station at exactly 7 o’clock.
A. pulled on
B. pulled out of
C. pulled off
D. pulled down
22. Many intelligent animals can be trained to understand human speech. A good ____is the pet dog.
C. in point
D. case in point
23. Thomas Edison considered genius to be ______one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
C. consisted of
D. comprised in
24. I remember the sound of the gun ____Jeremy‘s head.
A. to hit
D. of hitting
25. We think of the Great Wall of China____one of the wonders of the world.
26. Roses are quite ____ flowers in English gardens.
27. We must work, and _____, we believe in ourselves.
A. of course
B. above all
C. for sure
D. not at all
28. The farmers are ____with selling the lands they love.
29. It is all agreed that he is the _____ image of his father.
30. Bob is a most reliable person. He has our ____ trust.
31. We _____ it _____ Marconi and Bell that we can talk to people on the other side of the globe over the radio.
32. Everything indicates that something has gone wrong ____ his plan.
33. Zhang Ling is not good at English, but when it _____sports, he is the best in our school.
A. becomes to
B. comes to
C. goes to
D. returns to
34. He prefers living alone in a quiet village _____ living in a noisy city.
B. more than
D. rather than
35. An ambulance must have priority as it usually has to deal with some kind of ___ D_______.
36. Researchers now pay more attention to the ______ of their research outcome.
37. He had to do nothing _____ for the policeman
A. except send
B. except to send
C. but to send
D. but sending
38. His manner was so bright and pleasant that Jane felt at ____ with him at once.
39. Guilin is quite ____a visit.
B. worthy to
C. worthy of
D. worth of
40. After a short holiday, he _______ himself once more to his studies.
41. He has ____for language.
C. an aptitude
D. an attitude
42. The teacher is busy ____the exam now.
A. making up for
B. making up
C. making up of
D. making for
43. What a cold day! It’s ____day for a walk.
A. not much of
B. not a much of
C. not much of a
D. not much a
44. I ____to tell my family the good news about my being admitted to Beijing University.
B. made up
45. Japan has to employ an increasing number of overseas workers because there is no easy solution to its labor ____.
46. Most students ____ for the new school year on September the first in China.
B. are continued
C. go in
D. run up
47. If you give up music, you’ll waste your ____.
48. The severe rainstorm has____ the farm.
49. No one has yet succeeded in explaining the _____ of how life began.
50. We _____ it _____ Marconi and Bell that we can talk to people on the other side of the globe over the radio.
谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。